Ghost Riders in the Halloween Sky

Story Info
Delia proves that she is truly a B... Witch.
8.1k words
4.59
5.6k
1
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story was inspired by the old country ballad, "Ghost Riders in the Sky" and a late evening drive from Desert Center, California, to Parker, Arizona. The locations are accurate except for the BDSM club. That exists only in my imagination.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

WARNING! This warning is possibly not needed for this particular story, but I am including it because it is needed for most of my stories. If you decide to read other of my stories make sure that you read the disclosures and warnings at the beginning of each story.

All of my writing is intended for adults over the age of 18 ONLY. Stories may contain strong or even extreme sexual content. All people and events depicted are fictional and any resemblance to persons living or dead is purely coincidental. Actions, situations, and responses are fictional ONLY and should not be attempted in real life.

All characters involved in sexual activity in this story are over the age of 18. If you are under the age of 18 or do not understand the difference between fantasy and reality or if you reside in any state, province, nation, or tribal territory that prohibits the reading of acts depicted in these stories, please stop reading immediately and move to somewhere that exists in the twenty-first century.

Archiving and reposting of this story is permitted, but only if acknowledgment of copyright and statement of limitation of use is included with the article. This story is copyright (c) 2023 by The Technician.

Individual readers may archive and/or print single copies of this story for personal, non-commercial use. Production of multiple copies of this story on paper, disk, or other fixed format is expressly forbidden.

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

* * * * * * * * * * * *

Delia's parents were rich... more than comfortably rich. They were rich, rich. And she grew up with all of the wealth and privilege that goes along with that status, including legacy membership to one of the most sought-after sororities at Arizona State. And more important to this story, she had almost unlimited access to her parents' luxury cabin at Lake Havasu on the Arizona-California border.

Most people who stay for a weekend at one of these cabins are paying a high AirBnB rental that most of us could never afford. For Delia, however, it was merely a matter of making sure her parents or one of their important clients wasn't using the cabin that weekend. Her parents rarely went to the lake anymore, and since her dad retired, there were very few clients who needed that favor to clinch a big deal. The one payment, if you want to call it that, which her parents required was that she close down the cabin at the end of the season.

Delia was now a senior and an officer at the sorority. For the past three years, she and several of her friends would go over to the cabin on the last weekend of October and have a wild, wild, Halloween party. Then she would pay a local company to clean everything up and prepare the cabin for winter while they slept off the effects of the party.

This year, she brought along her three best friends, Tawleena, Susana, and Frederika. They were known on campus as "The Fearsome Four" because they could make... or break... any girl on campus. It was often break. One word from The Fearsome Four and a girl would find herself frozen out of all social activities on campus. They could even destroy her academic work by making sure than no one would work with her or help her with... anything. Another, perhaps more accurate name for Delia and her friends were "The Devil Bitches." Delia and her fellow Devil Bitches were going to close down the cabin one last time. Also-- only because her parents insisted on it-- Delia was bringing along her baby sister, Shirley.

Little Shirley Temple, as Delia liked to call her, was a first-year student and was technically not yet part of the Sorority. If it were not for the Legacy clause, she would probably never become a part of that prestigious organization. Except for beauty, she had none of the required attributes for membership. She was shy, geekish, and very book-and-study oriented. She would much rather study than party and her social skills were almost non-existent. She was definitely not sorority material. If she were not Delia's sister, the four she-Devils would have probably already destroyed her... just for the fun of it.

Delia pleaded with her mother not to have to take little Shirley along, but her mother stopped her with "Would you rather talk to your father?" Since father controlled the purse strings-- actually the trust strings-- that ended the argument.

So early on the last Thursday morning of October, the five of them ended up stuffed into Delia's white Jeep Gladiator for the five-hour trip from Arizona State to Lake Havasu. You could make the trip in about three and a half hours if you drove straight through, but they stayed on the interstate all the way to Quartzsite just so they could stop at Beer Belly's Bar. It was kind of a dive by Delia's standards, but she-- and her sorority sisters-- liked to tease the locals and, of course, the old folks who started showing up in the area as winter started closing in for the northern states. Beer Belly's Adult Day Care, as the sign said, was only open from October to the end of February like many of the businesses there and catered to the mainly retirees who wintered in Quartzsite.

After a very heated argument in the parking lot where Shirley insisted that she drive because of the amount of alcohol that Delia had consumed, they headed north on Arizona 95 to Lake Havasu. When little Shirley was in the back seat, it was tight. But with Delia in the passenger seat and Susana, Tawleena, and Frederika back there it was unbearable. And they let Shirley know that the entire way to the lake.

Once at the cabin, the three sorority friends claimed the three main guest bedrooms. Delia, of course, took the master bedroom. Shirley was relegated to the maid's room just off the kitchen. It wasn't much more than a cot in a closet because it was primarily so the maid didn't have to drive home late at night after a party or something.

The next day Delia, Tawleena, Susana, and Frederika put on their tiniest bikinis to go down to the beach and flaunt their stuff. It was a bit cold, so they weren't going into the water, but that wasn't why they went to the beach. They went to the beach to pick up boys and tease and taunt the older men.

When Shirley came out in her neck to thigh, black, one-piece swimsuit, Tawleena exclaimed, "What the hell are you, girl, a nun?"

"Almost," said Delia flatly, "she makes grandma look like a swinger."

There was a bar near the beach that was having their "Closing for the winter" sale so the girls took advantage of the prices and the two for one sales. Shirley stuck to Pepsi and again insisted that she drive the short way home.

That didn't go over very well with Delia or her friends. Perhaps they were even more drunk than before because Susana and Frederika proclaimed loudly, "We're not going to get packed into the back with Tawleena again." Then they added, "We aren't even getting packed in there with you," and physically picked up Shirley and threw her into the pickup bed of the Gladiator.

"I'll fall out," Shirley screamed.

"Then lie down and push your arms and legs out against the sides," Frederika said harshly.

"But people will see me," Shirley whined as she lay on her back with her knees and elbows bent and her hands and feet against the sides of the truck bed.

"You ain't naked," Tawleena said angrily as she got into the front seat.

"Let's have some fun," Delia said as she turned north rather than south back to the cabin. She stayed on AZ-95 all the way up to I-40 and then headed north toward Kingman. They had the back window open so they could hear Shirley screaming except for those times when the loud blast of a trucker's horn indicated that someone was enjoying the show. A little south of Kingman, she turned onto Oatman highway, which was originally a mining road. It was now a more or less modern highway that wriggled its way through the mountains before coming back to I-40 right at the Arizona-California line.

By the time they got back to the cabin three hours later, the four sorority girls were basically sober, but Shirley was hysterical. "How could you do that to me?" she screamed at her sister. "I was terrified. ... And all those truckers and everybody were looking at me!"

"She pissed herself," Tawleena said derisively in response.

"No, I didn't," Shirley screamed back.

"Then what's that wet spot on your suit and on the inside of your legs?" Frederika asked, pointing at Shirley's crotch.

"That's not piss," Delia said as she reached over and ran her finger along the inside of Shirley's thigh. She leaned in close to Shirley's face and asked, "Is it?"

Shirley turned extremely red and stammered out, "It just... it just... it just happened."

"My God!" Susana said loudly, "She got off on it!"

"Well, well, well," Delia said with a laugh, "my uptight little sister gets off on fear and humiliation."

"Maybe she's a subbie," Frederika said, arching her eyebrows.

"No, I'm not," Shirley said, looking down at the ground.

"Let's test that," Tawleena said softly, using her finger to lift Shirley's chin. Then her voice got very firm and harsh as she said, "Strip! ... Now!"

It was very quiet in the parking area of the cabin. The four sorority girls stood looking at Shirley... and each other. Then Shirley murmured, "Yes, Mistress," and began pulling her swimsuit down off her body. It took some tugging to get the straps off her shoulders, and even more tugging to pull the suit down to her waist.

Let me help you with that," Frederika said as she grabbed both straps and yanked the suit the rest of the way down.

Shirley stood there trembling. Finally she said softly, "Please, don't do this to me."

"Do what?" Delia asked in a mocking tone.

"Make me your slave," Shirley answered starting to cry. "I really don't want to do this. My body does, but I don't. I really don't. Just let me get a ride back to the university and I will leave you all alone. I won't even try for membership in the sorority."

"Why do you think we would make you our slave?" Susana asked, walking around behind Shirley and running a finger down her naked back.

"Because you're evil," Shirley said. "I know you cursed me... all of you. You held your witch's sabbath here last year when you first heard that I was coming to the same school as you. You promised your souls to the devil if I were made weak enough to be controlled by you."

"Girl, that was just drunken fun at a Halloween party," Tawleena said with a short laugh. "Besides, how did you hear about it?"

"I hacked into the security cameras here at the cabin years ago," Shirley said. "I've watched all your drunken Halloween parties... and the other ones."

She looked at her sister and said, "And I've got the recorded videos. You've been doing devil worship on the beach every time you come here. Promising him all sorts of things if you get this or that. That's how you became officers in the sorority. But you don't know what you're messing with."

"No," Delia said sharply, "you don't know what you're messing with." She thumped on Shirley's chest with her finger and said, "We WILL make you our slave... for the weekend and maybe beyond, and then you are going to turn all those videos over to me."

"Yes, Mistress," Shirley said meekly. It was obvious she was fighting saying those words, but it was just as obvious that whatever was compelling her to say them was much more powerful than she was.

"Inside," Delia ordered. Then she turned to the others and said, "We have a Halloween Party to get ready for."

Halloween wasn't 'till Saturday night, but Delia and her friends always partied hard on Friday night and then spent Saturday night in the clubs and bars at Lake Havasu.

Everyone knew that Delia's Friday night cabin closing parties were real parties. Costumes were optional, but fun was mandatory. Delia, Tawleena, Susana, and Frederika were all dressed as slutty witches, meaning that they had on short black robes with black thongs underneath and no bras. Delia had found a slutty French maid outfit for Shirley. Shirley didn't want to wear it, but when Delia said, "I am ordering you to wear this!" Shirley answered meekly, "Yes, Mistress."

So that night as the cabin filled to overflowing with revelers, little Shirley, the French maid, moved among the guests with a tray offering them snacks or drinks. Many of the men... and some of the women... loudly smacked her ass as she slithered her way through the crowd. Each time that happened she could hear Delia or one of her friends laugh loudly.

The party lasted until dawn and a little beyond for a few of the guests. Shirley noted that several different times during the evening Delia slipped into her bedroom with one or another of the hunks at the party. In the morning, all four of the girls were still in bed with someone. Frederika apparently preferred girls. Tawleena liked them small and skinny. Susana preferred the jocks with broad shoulders and narrow waists.

When the last guest had finally departed the girls called Shirley into the living room. "We are going to get some sleep," Delia said. "You are going to clean everything up, including the deck, yard, and beach."

Susana laughed deeply and then said, "But to make sure that you don't get your costume dirty, you are going to take it off and work in the nude."

When Shirley whined, "Please, no," Tawleena said, "You are lucky we didn't tell people last night that you had to obey commands. You would have spent most of the evening naked on your knees sucking cocks and lapping pussy."

"You are evil," Shirley said, "all of you."

"Yes, we are, aren't we?" Delia said with a smirk. "But you still have to obey us."

"And make sure everything is clean by five o'clock," Susana said sharply. "We will all grab an early supper and then..."

Delia cut her off with, "That is supposed to be a surprise, Suzie," and Susana finished with, "And then we have a surprise for you."

Delia held out her hand and Shirley stepped out of the spike high heels, slowly stripped off the black ruffled panties, fishnet stockings, extreme uplift bra, and the rest of the French Maid's costume.

Once she was standing naked, Delia said, "Make sure that you clean the bathrooms really well. Dad will check when they come down here next spring and that is what he judges the whole cabin by. There can be dust all over everything, but there better not be a single smudge on the bathroom mirrors."

"Yes, Mistress," Shirley replied.

The girls immediately went into the bedrooms and were soon fast asleep. Shirley decided that she would start outside. She knew from past visits to the cabin that the neighbors rarely stirred before noon, so she had several hours to work without being seen. She still jumped every time she heard a car pass nearby or the sounds of voices drifting in from somewhere on the lake. Despite the cool fall air, she was sweating heavily as she dragged the last of the trashbags up to the trash area under the deck. Then she went inside.

There were several more trash bags worth of plastic cups and paper plates from inside the cabin. Any real glasses and dishware she put in the dishwasher. Then she wiped down the kitchen and began vacuuming the living room. She smiled slightly as she thought about what the vacuum must sound like to someone hung over like the girls must be. She highly expected one of them to come out of the bedrooms and yell at her for making so much noise, but all she heard from the bedrooms was Susana snoring loudly.

The last thing she did was clean the bathrooms. The one in the hallway was relatively clean. So was the one in the small bedroom and the one between the two larger guest bedrooms. The one in the master bedroom, however, was an absolute mess. Someone had thrown up all over the floor, the counter, and the shower. It was almost as if they had intentionally sprayed puke over as much of the bathroom as they possibly could.

"Thanks, Delia," Shirley muttered as she scraped and wiped the foul-smelling stuff off of floors and walls. "You went out of your way to prove how evil you truly are."

"Yes, I did, didn't I?" a voice said cheerily from behind her. She turned to see her older sister standing in the doorway. "I'm going to shower and get myself cleaned up for tonight," Delia said brightly. "After you've finished, you can grab a little sleep and then make yourself presentable before we go out."

"Where are we going?" Shirley asked and Delia answered with a laugh and "I don't want to spoil the surprise."

The girls let Shirley sleep until a little before five. Then all of them stood in the doorway to the maid's sleeping room and began softly singing a strange lilting song in a strange language. After a few moments, Shirley woke up terrified.

"What are you doing?" she screamed when she saw the girls standing in her doorway.

"Just testing," Frederika said.

"It really works," Susana said brightly. "I wonder how far we can cast that spell? We can probably scare the shit out of you in your dreams every night."

"You don't know what you are messing with," Shirley said angrily.

"Yes, we do," Tawleena said with a laugh. "We are messing with you."

"We are going to have another party tonight," Delia said, "and you are going to be the guest of honor."

Frederika added. "And we are going to do some recording of our own."

"Where are we going?" Shirley asked timidly.

"You will love this place," Susana said. "It's a little underground club in my hometown of Indio over in California. Actually, it's not in Indio, but it's near there out in the desert. It's a swingers ranch. My uncle Marvin has a membership. I talked to him and we are going to get in on his pass."

She smiled and said, "They won't always do that, but they're not going to refuse five gorgeous coeds." She paused and said, "Well, four gorgeous coeds and one freaky geek."

"You are all evil," Shirley said, again crying.

"Never denied that," Tawleena said. "Nice girls don't get to be officers of the sorority."

"And devil bitches in training," Frederika added. "So you'd better do what we tell you to do or we will start singing the hex songs again."

"Get your costume back on," Delia said harshly. "Then meet us out at the car."

When Shirley got to the car, Susana said, "Uncle Marvin said that if we brought any guests they would have to arrive blindfolded so they couldn't tell others where the ranch was."

She turned Shirley around and started to put the blindfold around her face.

"Indio is over three hours away from here," Shirley protested. "Can't you just put it on as we get closer?"

"We're going to take a shortcut," Delia said firmly. Then she laughed and said, "It will only be two hours and fifty-eight minutes."

Susana tied the blindfold tightly in place and then pushed Shirley into the back seat of the Jeep. Whatever the shortcut was, it twisted and turned and bounced for over an hour until they finally hit the interstate and things smoothed out. After that, they drove for about two hours on the interstate and then once again bounced and twisted their way through back roads.

When they got out of the car, Delia ordered harshly, "Hands behind your back," and Shirley felt something cold click around her wrists. She could hear Susana and Delia talking as they walked in front of her. Someone-- evidently Frederika-- was holding her wrists and guiding her along the long sidewalk. Then she heard Susana's voice say loudly, "Four guests of pass LB7498." There was a pause and she added, "And our slave."