Ghost Writer Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her body full of anxiety, Jan looked around in panic. They had stopped on the hard shoulder of the motorway, and Jan felt moisture on her face where Cob had been splashing water on to her, in an effort to bring her round.

Where before there had been a feeling of fear, Jan was now experiencing pure terror laced with pain. "Cob." She said trying to clear her head. "How fast can you drive?"

Cob settled back behind the steering wheel and fastened his seat belt as the truck's engine fired up. "Quicker than a randy roo in mating season." He reassured her as the vehicle's rear wheels spun.

Sitting inside the truck was like being on a rollercoaster as Cob threw the pickup around the narrow country lanes, his face contorted in concentration as he kept on eye on the road and one on the satnav. As they drew closer to the final destination indicated on the instrument, Jan's angst grew, and with it pain lanced through her head and white spots danced in her vision. Jan closed her eyes, trying to clear her mind and ease the tension building in her head.

An image of a two story, stone building sheathed in ivy sprang in to her mind.

"Turn here." She instructed as the image faded away again.

Cob grunted as tyres shrieked in protest at the harsh breaking, then accelerating as he pointed the truck down a gravelled lane edged with trees.

"This is it." Jan said with certainty as the building she had seen in her vision appeared through the trees.

"What do you think this place is?" Cob asked as he halted the truck with a crunch of gravel and a cloud of dust.

"Honestly, I have no idea." Jan replied. "I just know she's here and she's petrified."

"Best go with a subtle approach." Cob said as they got out. "Let me do the talking." He suggested as he hammered on the door with a large fist.

The pounding was answered with silence, and Cob was just about to repeat the action when the door creaked open an inch or two. The face of a middle aged woman appearing at the crack.

"G'day." Cob said loudly, emphasising his accent and adopting the slow witted Australian act he had fooled Jan with. "The Sheila and me are a bit lost. Wondered if you could point us towards the nearest hotel."

The stern faced woman scowled. "This is private property. Go away before I call the authorities."

A small part of Jan Tanner had always been kept in check by a sensible manner and not wanting to cause trouble. Years of keeping herself to herself, just so the things that annoyed her could be avoided instead of dealt with. Another stab of pain pierced Jan's head, keening the edge of her already flaring temper, and the part of Jan that always wanted to get angry exploded.

"Open the mother fucking door and bring Kasper out before I tear your face off." Jan snarled like a banshee.

Cod shrugged and lent on the door. "So much for subtlety."

The weight of the big man easily forced the woman back, and Jan slipped in, hunting for any sign of Kasper.

The older woman spluttered furiously. "This is breaking in. I'm calling the police."

"Good." Jan snapped back her eyes burning with fire and anger. "They can help tear this place apart until I find the girl you're keeping here against her will."

A look of shock crossed the woman's face. "How do you know?"

That statement was all Jan needed. She held up her hand to quieten the woman and concentrated. Mentally she felt around sorting through the various emotions that were tugging on her mind. The irritating pain of her headache flared, and Jan tried to ignore it, but the more she attempted to push it to one side the more it badgered.

"I wonder." Jan muttered closing her eyes, instead of fighting the headache she concentrated on it.

The sensation of relief and joy nearly knocked Jan to her knees and left her short of breath. What she had interpreted as pain in her head was the sensation of Kasper trying to communicate with her. Jan followed the sensation back to its source, like following a ball of string to its end.

Jan's eye's snapped open. She had walked across the stone flagged hall and was facing a panelled door to the side of the stairs. She tried the handle. Locked.

"Cob honey." She called out, could you get this door for me."

"No worries." The Aussie replied grinning as he moved from his position by the front door and charged the object that was blocking access to where Kasper was being held. A large, well-muscled shoulder hit the door like it was a match winning tackle.

The panelled door looked as if it was made from oak. No doubt part of the original features of the old building. There was a good chance it had barred the way to whatever lay beyond for decades, many even more than a century. Cob on the other hand had existed far fewer years, although for many of those years he had been a loosehead prop and was very familiar with the terms 'unstoppable force' and 'immovable object'.

As it was the lock the door was secured with, had only been in place a few weeks and had been purchased at a local DIY store. It didn't stand up to three hundred and fifty pounds of muscle and bone, packed in to a six foot four inch, Cob shaped battering ram.

Jan pushed past the now open door and followed the feelings of relief that emanated from the stairway leading underground. As her eyes adjusted to the dimness, Jan could just about make out a pale figure in the centre of the room, grim smeared across her skin and wrists bound to an upright beam.

Tears flooded Jan's eyes as she gripped the semi-conscious form of Kasper. "It's okay, I've got you." She reassured.

"I knew you would come for me." Kasper replied a wan smile on her lips, and her voice hardly more than a whisper.

The large form of Cob appeared through the gloom. "G'day nudie." He greeted Kasper with a grin. "This one's been goin' spare looking for you."

"Her hands are tied." Jan said between sobs. "Do you have a knife?"

Cob grinned as he produced a gleaming knife the size of a short sword and sliced through the bonds like they were butter.

"Yep, that's what I call a knife." Jan agreed, managing a short laugh.

Jan emerged back in to the hallway and daylight, Cob following behind, carrying Kasper who was wrapped in Jan's jacket. The woman who had tried to bar their entrance was still rooted to the spot where they had left her.

"She has the Devil in her that one." The woman cried out, as Kasper came in to view.

The anger that was still simmering in Jan boiled a little harder. "You wouldn't know the Devil if he screwed you in the arse." Jan hissed, wanting nothing more than to punch the woman, but managing not to. "I don't know what you intended to do here, but think yourself lucky you aren't occupying the position she was."

"I was going to drive the evil out of her." The woman replied. "She is full of wanton thoughts."

"Jealousy gets you nowhere." Jan growled, her face inches away from the hatched faced woman, who backed away in fear. With a snort Jan turned away and stormed out as Cob laid Kasper in the rear seat.

Jan clambered in to the rear seat and held on to Kasper tightly. Doors slammed and Cob fired the engine once more.

"Thank you Cob." Jan said gratefully. "No matter where you are, whether it's a quarter of a mile away, or halfway across the world. You'll always be with me, and you'll always be my brother."

"That's good because I never turn my back on family." Cob replied with a broad smile as he showered the house in gravel thrown up from his spinning tyres.

The drive back was slightly more sedate, and Cob had even taken time to stop for food and drink for Kasper, who had begun to recover as soon as they left the house in their mirrors.

"Was that woman your mother?" Jan asked Kasper when Cob had got out of the truck.

"No, my mother died a few years ago." She recounted. "That place used to be the Convent School I was sent to when I was orphaned. When it closed my Step Aunt who was the nun who ran the school became the owner, I had a room off her as I had nowhere else to go. With the success of the book I was going to move out, and get my own place, but she found out I had written the book. She said she was going to drive the evil out of me."

More tears stung Jan's eyes as she considered just how close she had come to losing Kasper. "So how did you created the blood bond?"

Kasper's body stiffened at the question. "You know about that then. It wasn't intentional, I felt something so strong between us, it just, sort of happened. I don't know how it works, I just remember my mother telling me I was special." A small sniffle followed the statement.

"Hey. Don't be upset about it. I wouldn't have found you without it." Jan reassured her with a hug. "And I had the most amazing dreams."

The sniffle was replaced by a giggle. "Yes that is an interesting upside of it."

"What other things can it do?"

"Well, I think I can make you want to do things." Kasper replied eager to explain. "Not like do things against your will, but I can create an urge in you to do things."

Jan sifted through her memories. "That happened when we walked back to the house. I was trying to think of a way you could get back, and I got the desire to walk naked with you."

A slight blush touched Kasper's cheeks beneath the smudges of dirt. "I may have made that happen accidently. It isn't like I am an expert in this. I only know from the limited research I have done."

"Why don't you try something now?" Jan suggested curious as to how it felt when she knew what was happening.

The words had hardly left Jan's mouth when she felt a sudden impulse to be naked next to Kasper once more. The more she thought about the situation the more she wanted to let Kasper's hands explore every inch of her body. Without thinking, her fingers began to unbutton her shirt, the soft blue denim parting easily then fell away from her shoulders. Her bra quickly followed suit as her breathing quickened, enrapt in the sensation of sexual need for the pale girl.

Then the feeling subsided and Jan realised she was sat topless next to Kasper who was in turn staring open mouthed.

"I thought you said you couldn't make me do something." Jan muttered as she groped for her shirt.

"I can't make toy do things you don't want to do." Kasper replied, her voice alive with humour and interest. "You must have really wanted to get undressed. Especially as I suggested that you just kiss me."

As Jan hurriedly pulled at the material of her shirt trying to get the awkward item back on, the driver's door opened. Cob's head appeared and paused as his eyes viewed the two women, Jan with her breasts on show, fumbling with her shirt, and Kasper dressed only in Jan's jacket.

"Food and drink nudies." He offered a bag containing bottles of water and sandwiches without giving them a second glance.

Jan's face burned crimson as she managed to pull her shirt back on. "We're not nudists. Kasper was explaining how the blood bond works." Jan explained in an exasperated tone.

"No worries." Cob replied. "What you get up to in your spare time is totally up to you. No need to be ashamed of it. I've known a few nudies in my time."

"I'm not a... oh fuck it, what's the point." Jan finally gave in to the sound of Kasper's giggles and Cob's muted laughter, the beginnings of a grin spreading across her lips as Cob pulled out of the service station.

***

"A glittery peel of laughter escaped Zabi's lips and the golden eyes flashed with inner flame. "I always knew there was something different about you Alex. From the very first time I saw you downstairs, eating that awfully bland pasta salad, in your awfully bland suit. I knew that you had hidden depths and it would just take me to show you the door."

Zabi stepped close again and gentle ran a hand across Alex's cheek then down her neck and across one of the very erect nipples.

"I've waited six months for you to approach me Alex. Now we need to make up for lost time."

Jan put the bundle of A4 sheets down and looked to Kasper expectantly. "What do you think?" The writing and had been a joint idea, and Jan had completed the first chapter of her new book, an erotic tale of two switch girls living in Los Angeles. She just needed to come up with a good catchy title.

"That's really good." Kasper said lifting her head up off the grass, her eyes covered by blue lensed sunglasses. "Is there more?"

"Well that's the first chapter. I know what's going to happen next, I just need to write it up." Jan told her, fairly please with her first attempt at writing erotica.

"I want to know more, like why is she wearing the chastity belt?" Kasper asked, a dreamy smile on her face.

"You'll have to wait to find out." Jan teased as she ran her toes up Kasper's bare inner thigh, stopping before she reached the bottom of Kasper's shorts as she got an urge to dress Kasper up in just a long coat and high leather boots.

"Enough of that missy." She scolded lightly. "I know what you're up to."

Kasper giggled in response. "It is a nice thought though."

It was under a week since Jan and Cob had rescued Kasper from the clutches of a slightly mad, ex-nun, evil step aunt, who wanted to exorcise Kasper's wild sexual needs and turn her in to a 'normal' person. A week in which they had made love until Kasper had collapsed in a quivering heap, discussed Cob's theories about Kasper's heritage, experimented with their ability to communicate, and then made love a few more times.

There had been moments early on, where Jan hadn't been sure if Kasper was encouraging her to do some things, or if she had really wanted to do them, and been the one to actually suggest them, it had all seemed a little confusing, until she manage to differentiate between the slightly different sensations the thoughts carried. Her suggestions had a light airy feel, whereas Kasper's were earthier. After couple of days' practice, they were managing to converse by sending images to each other. It worked quite well, as long as they kept the thoughts simple, and Jan could keep her imagination under control.

They had spent a lot of their day time in the park near to Jan's apartment. Kasper had fallen in love with the open space with its little clumps of trees, and Jan had decided to read the chapter to Kasper while they relaxed under her particularly favourite tree. Jan had sat with her back to a tree trunk while Kasper lay on her back, staring in to the breeze ruffled branches with her legs either side of Jan's in a slightly suggestive way. Something that Jan had been trying to ignore, as the view from where she was sat was quiet nice. She could just about see past the bottom of the ragged cut off shorts to the tops of Kasper's thighs, revealing the fact that the blonde girl hadn't bothered with any underwear. Then if Jan dipped her head a little, she got a peek under Kasper's cropped top to the perfect white mounds hidden below it.

Jan sighed, loving how innocently sexual Kasper looked lying there.

Kasper's hands were resting on her flat stomach, her fingers interlaced and Jan thought back to the day they first met, where she had shamelessly ogled Kasper's breasts as they lay below her open shirt, and a half smile graced her lips as she imagined Kasper's slender hands caressing the beautiful, little mounds that nestled below the short cotton blouse. As Jan created the thoughts, one of Kasper's hand drifted slowly across her stomach and slipped under the white material. The other hand slowly moved downwards and under the waistband of her shorts to touch what lay beneath. She gave a small moan of pleasure as her hands caressed her own needy flesh.

Blinking hard, Jan tore her attention away from the voyeuristic spectacle. "Kasper, I think I need to be a little more careful about what I am thinking." She said quietly.

"Why's that baby." Kasper asked, her voice a little huskier than normal. The hands paused, then hurriedly withdrew from where they had been touching. "Oh my, did you do that?" Kasper asked as she sat up. "I didn't even notice." The electric blue of Kasper's sunglasses looked directly in to Jan's eyes. "Are you sure you have no Fae blood Jan?" Kasper asked. "That felt very natural."

Jan reached out and took hold of Kasper's hands. "Baby, I didn't even know there was such thing as Fae blood until a week ago."

"Well as Cob said, there could be thousands of people that have no idea. Maybe your one of the lost." Kasper pondered. "Either way, what you just did was really strong. I wonder if you could make me do something?"

The thought of forcing Kasper to do something against her will repulsed Jan, and she shuddered involuntarily. Jan reached out and tenderly lifted Kasper's sunglasses, so she could look in to the deep oceans of her eyes. "Kasper my love. I could no more force you to do something you didn't want to do, than I could fly to the moon. Not because it would be beyond me, but because I love you too much."

The blue oceans overflowed and small salty rivers trickled down Kasper's cheeks. "Oh that was beautiful Jan. You are so nice."

"You bring out the best in me Kasper." Jan admitted, favouring her with a happy smile.

"And you bring out the naughty in me." Kasper replied as she replaced her sunglasses and leant back on her elbows, tears banished and a dirty grin crossing her face.

Jan sighed as she couldn't help but let her eyes rest on Kasper's chest as her braless nipples raised tiny points in her thin cotton top. "You know that seeing you without a bra makes me extremely horny."

One of Kasper's eyebrows peeked over the top of a blue lens. "Of course I know. It's why I don't wear one."

A vision of Kasper slowly unbuttoning her top slipped past Jan's eyes and as always she felt the warm tingle in response to Kasper sending inciting images.

"I bet we could have sex right here through our link and no one would know." Kasper teased as she flashed an impression of her unbuttoning her shorts in to Jan's mind.

Leaning back against the tree, Jan closed her eyes wondering if nothing more than their shared thoughts and images could carry them both to arousal and beyond. Mentally she flicked a vision back of herself as she was, but her jeans and blouse had been exchanged for light cotton dress with buttons to up the front.

A peculiar wave of excitement mixed with lust washed over Jan from Kasper's mind as she opened up to Jan's openness, and Jan raised her knees as her sex warmed to the sensation.

The picture Kasper was creating wavered, altering slightly. Kasper was still sitting opposite her, the white crop top held together by a single button, exposing her gorgeous cleavage but keeping the small pale nipples from view. The ragged denim shorts had been unbuttoned all the way and tantalisingly rested on Kasper's delicate hips. It the situation had been real Jan doubted she would have had the restraint to stop herself from tugging at the bottom of the shorts and leaving Kasper's bare bottom resting on the grass.

A distinct squeal of delight made Jan open her eyes. Kasper was sat with her knees pulled up to her chest and her lips were pursed as she hand was actually holding on to the waistband of her jean shorts.

The mental pictures faded away as their concentration failed.

"Sorry." Kasper gasped. "That just felt so real. I honestly thought you had taken my shorts off."

Jan's cheeks burned. "I didn't intend to send that thought." She admitted. "I was just thinking what I actually wanted to do."

"Really?" Kasper asked as she shifted on to her hands and knees. "You want to tug my shorts off and leave me trying to cover myself?"

Another wave of desire swept over Jan as she received a mental picture of Kasper sitting on the grass, knees to her chest to cover her nudity from the passers-by. "Although that is very tempting." She admitted. "It is a little too public here."