Ghost Writer Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TrueMort
TrueMort
440 Followers

Vivant's back arched as Caroline pressed her hand over Vivant's tender opening, squeezing her lips together gently then easing them apart over and over, each movement of Caroline's fingers lifted Vivant's back higher as she strove desperately for sensual release.

Reaching forwards, Caroline placed both of Vivant's hands on her own breasts. "Tease yourself." Caroline instructed. "I want to see your nipples standing very proud."

Vivant moaned as she did as she was bid, her voice going slightly hoarse as Caroline planted soft kisses on her inner thighs while teasing the skin around her mound and behind with delicate fingers.

"Have you have had a climax Vivant?" The Raugravine asked softly as she teased the hard nub hidden in Vivant's folds.

Stifling a small cry, Vivant bit her lip as she squeezed her breasts harder, wanting Caroline to give her more. She nodded shyly. "Once or twice while riding." She admitted.

"Oh, I will wager you cut a very dashing figure when riding." Caroline teased a little more, letting her thumb slide off the nub and downwards, slipping inside briefly before returning to Vivant's nub once more. "Would you like to watch me ride Vivant?"

The question was simple, but somehow Vivant couldn't shake the image of the beautifully curved blond woman galloping across a field stark naked, and what began as an affirmative ended in a near howl of delight.

"You like the thought of me riding?" Caroline asked suddenly interested.

"Lifting her loins upwards once more to attempt further contact, Vivant nodded. "Yes. I imagined you riding nude."

A smirk graced Caroline's lips as she resumed her teasing. "Would you like to watch me ride nude Vivant? It is a shame you have to keep your identity a secret, as we could have a race and the looser would have to ride home naked."

A conflict of images pierced Vivant's imagination. One of herself winning and riding along with the very naked Raugravine next to her, blushing wildly. Then the far more horrifying image of herself having to ride nude next to the fully clothed noblewoman. She took a sharp breath at the contrasting thoughts, each one driving her arousal for different reasons. As she did so Caroline slipped her fingers deep inside, pressing her thumb in between Vivant's wet folds.

"I think you like the thought of me undressed as much as you like the idea of yourself nude, don't you Vivant?"

By this time the writhing Vivant was unable to reply. She was being controlled by Caroline's skillfully teasing fingers as they played with her excruciatingly sensitive spots.

"Pinch your nipples for me Vivant. Imagine it is me doing it as I make you ride naked in to Versailles."

There were many things that Vivant enjoyed. Riding Sleet was high on the list, a clever fencing opponent was another, but nothing compared to the contortion of emotions and sensations that raced around her body as Caroline encouraged her in to orgasm through her fingers and soft words. Even going as far as inciting Vivant to wrap her thighs around Caroline's waist to entrap her in to extending the delight and pleasure, until she finally relented and let Vivant slowly relax.

"And just to think, this morning, I was contemplating returning home." The Raugravine Caroline Elisabeth Palatine confessed. "I think you and I will be spending a lot of time together Vivant."

***

The dream was wild. Even for Jan. She and Kasper had been riding horses across a vast green meadow, which in itself was odd, as she had never ridden a horse in her life, but the feeling was so familiar to her, almost like she had been born in to the saddle. The other odd thing was that Kasper had been riding alongside her without a stitch of clothing on. Although that was more arousing than odd. In fact, it had been that arousing she could feel the damp heat between her legs as she slowly returned to a waking state.

Jan was house sitting for Sarah and James while they were attending business meetings in London. To save them the hassle of booking in to a hotel Jan had offered them her apartment and they let her stay at their house in Wales. Kasper, meanwhile was finishing off a book tour and would be arriving soon to spend a long weekend with Jan. Something Jan was very much looking forward to.

Seeing as she was on her own she had decided to make the most of the solace and spend a little time relaxing in the copse of trees at the bottom of the garden, a place that had become a favored spot since that first night spent with the rather sexy little nymph Kasper. She had even gone as far as borrowing one of Sarah's bikini's as she stretched out on a sun lounger under the shade of a tree. She very rarely wore a bathing costume, and as far as she remembered, she had never worn one as small as the borrowed one, but it had felt more than a little sexy.

Of course, that was when she had the dream, and was now waking in a very horny state. Absently her hand ran over the smooth skin of her stomach, just above her mound, imagining Kasper touching her there. Her hand stopped suddenly.

Where there should have been material of the bikini there was nothing.

Jan's eyes snapped open, suddenly very awake. She had dozed off wearing the bikini, but now the swimwear was gone, and the slight breeze that was drifting nicely off the sea was kissing her aroused areas.

Automatically, Jan covered her breasts with her hands and crossed her thighs to hide her damp mound.

A high-pitched giggle touched Jan's ears, and she glanced around, looking for its source.

Standing a few yards away on the neatly manicured lawn was Kasper, her azure eyes covered by the usual ruby red sunglasses and her blonde hair nearly white in the bright sunshine. She looked exactly like she had when Jan had first seen her here years ago, white linin shirt and figure-hugging jeans.

"Oh, what a thing to find." She giggled once more. "A naked woodland nymph."

There had never really been a particular dynamic to their relationship. Neither of them were predominantly dominant over the other, they just enjoyed teasing each other, mentally as well as physically.

Jan shifted on the sun lounger a little, it was clear that Kasper was going to tease her a great deal in the situation she was now in.

"Here was me, arriving nice and early to surprise you, and I find you fast asleep wearing a very small swimsuit and obviously having a nice dream judging by how you were moaning."

Trying to act nonchalantly, Jan drew her knees up a little to allow a small amount of dignity. "Funnily enough I was dreaming of you." She smirked remembering the vivid dream.

"Really?" Kasper asked, casually gesturing with her left hand that dangled the missing pale blue bikini. "And in this dream was I called Caroline?"

At the mention of the name, Jan's head spun, for a brief second Kasper was stood in front of her, only instead of the shirt and jeans, she was wearing a period gown, all silks and embroidery. The sunglasses vanished, replaced by a delicate black lace mask. Somewhere there was a rumble of galloping horses and the scent of smoke. As quickly as it had washed over her, the wave receded, and she was left facing a concerned looking Kasper.

"Are you alright Jan?" She asked. "You went as white as a sheet."

With normality restored, Jan's mind flickered back to the dream once more and the vision of Kasper on horseback nude. "Yes, I'm fine, maybe just a little dehydrated." She answered, then smiled suggestively. "Have you ever ridden a horse Kasp?"

TrueMort
TrueMort
440 Followers