Ghosted

Story Info
A weekend fantasy becomes reality.
2.8k words
4.25
36k
27
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Content Warning: Drugs, Hypnosis, Non-Consent, coercion, drugging, sissy

***

David was applying the final touches to his lipstick when she arrived.

They met online. Candi had messaged him first. He had been using the name Sarah for a while online. Candi told him that she was a sissy slut and that she loved playing with other sissies. She had told him that she loved breaking her own mind and breaking other sissies in.

David loved every second. He loved the fantasy of it, he loved to play the part. The two of them messaged each other for weeks, creating elaborate roleplay fantasies. She was relentless, she constantly sent him pictures of herself dressed up in lingere fucking her holes. David had only sent a few back in return. It was the first time he had ever sexted anyone. Living with your parents didn't give you many opportunities for posing in front of a mirror in heels and a chastity cage. They had been his first purchases after leaving home. After a while they talked on mic for the first time, he could hear her moaning. It was only then that David realised they were living in the same city.

David couldn't believe it. She said they should 'hang out' the moment she realised. David kept coming up with excuses, reasons to run away from it. She wore him down though. David relented one night when they were masturbating together, watching the same hypnosis video. He knew he didn't do anything and that they looked kind of dumb. There was something about them. He just loved the fantasy if being controlled, of having his freedom taken away from him. They did this pretty regularly now. They told each other that they were in chastity and they used vibrators on the cages and fucked themselves silly with dildoes. David did do it, sometimes. Right as he was pulling himself off, right as he was about to come, he told her his address and told her to come on Friday, so they could have the weekend.

David had regretted it at first, but the more Candi talked to him about it, the more excited he got. She sounded great, it would be hot to live the fantasy for a weekend. He could tell her that he had classes on Monday morning so she would have to be gone by then. She had convinced him, it would be good to live it for once, not just dream about it. She had also convinced him to stay locked up in his cage for a whole week. That had helped too.

David's lip liner kept his lips in pristine shape as he applied the last few dabs. Looking back in the mirror he was very happy with what he saw. The lipstick was perfect. He had even plucked his eyebrows. Not enough that anyone would notice, but it gave his face a certain feminine element. His outfit was cute. He was wearing an oversized grey jumper, which fell over one shoulder, revealing his favourite bra. It was a pink balconette, embroidered with small flowers. It was the only thing he had ever bought in real life. He had been so nervous and so excited, and no one had even batted an eyelid. Also under the jumper were his favourite panties, white cotton, which brushed softly against his cock, throbbing in its cage.

Unsteady on his heels, David made his way tentatively to the front door, making sure the curtains were entirely closed. He cracked the door open, nervous to be exposed in his current outfit.

The door flew back on its hinges the second it was unlocked. Candi looked the exact same as she did on her profile, maybe even better. She strode in on ridiculous looking heels that were at least four inches high. She was wearing a small plaid skirt that could have been mistaken for an oversized belt. It only just covered her panties which in turn only just covered her. Above that she was wearing a crop top that had brat written across it in what looked like a scrawled sharpie. Underneath that, David could see her tits, her real tits. They looked incredible. Her blonde hair was done up in space buns and she looked him up and down in black sunglasses with little hearts on them. David could see that she had two lip piercings just about holding on to lips that were bigger than he had ever thought possible.

She crashed past him, leaving the door wide open. She was trailing a pink suitcase behind her. David rushed to close the door behind her, Thankfully the only person out there was the woman behind the wheel of the fancy car that had driven Cindi here. David shut the door as fast as he could, hiding the world from him. He turned and stared in open mouthed admiration at Candi. He started to feel a little underdressed.

"Oh my god! you must be Sarah!" She ran over to hug him, pressing herself into him. He could feel her tits, they felt amazing. "You look soo cute!" she told him in her squeaky voice.

"Thanks" was the best that David could manage in response. Although he did his best to say it in a girly voice. He loved playing the part.

"I can't believe you forgot I was coming! You silly thing! We have to get you dressed! Come on!"

He tried to protest. She grabbed him by the hand and started to march through the house looking for the bedroom. She had her suitcase in one hand and him in the other. He was only just keeping up with her, even though his heels were so much smaller. He was a little out of breath by the time she found his room.

He stood and watched as her tiny frame somehow threw the enormous suitcase onto the bed. She opened it and inside was the most amazing collection he had ever seen. It was a wrything mess of latex and PVC, he could see whips and chains wrapped around corsetry.

"I have the perfect thing for you, I just know it!" She told him and started to tear into the case sending lube and buttplugs across his floor.

He came and started to sort through the case, rubbing his hands across the fabrics, feeling the stretch on the latex, imagining how tight it would feel. His cock started throbbing in its cage.

"Here you go!" Candi shouted pushing a small stain thong at him.

She was already tearing at his clothes, throwing aside his jumper to reveal his bra and panties. David beamed. This was it, this was everything he had hoped for. A chance to act like Sally, to play her and not have to be embarrassed. He didn't even know Candi's real name. He realised she didn't know his either. He could be anyone he wanted to be.

"Thanks. I love them!" He did his best to mirror her excitement and he could see her smile even more in response. He stripped off his old underwear, revealing his cock inside the cage, already dripping wet with excitement.

"Oh my god!" She exclaimed "How could I forget! Where's your key?!".

David told her and only then thought to ask why, as she picked it up. At least he always had his spare, just in case.

"Well you don't need it now, do you silly?!" She told him as she slipped it on a chain around her neck. "We need to get you dressed properly"

David had asked, in his best girly voice, to try on her cheerleader outfit. She had insisted that David wear a tight latex outfit consisting of tights, gloves and a skirt that wrapped tightly around his hips. It made his waist look amazing. It even had a zip in the back.

He was unsure about shaving his legs at first, but she convinced him. She shaved him all over. She kept telling him how amazing he looked and that no-one would notice anyway. It did feel good. It was amazing when he put on the latex. She looked delighted to see him so happy. She just kept giggling. He marveled at his face, she was so much better at makeup than he was.He had long elegant eyeliner wings and highlighter that made his cheekbones glow in the light.

"Oh my god! You look so good! Now we can start really having some fun!"

'What could be more fun than this?' was the only thing David thought before Candi came over to him and started to kiss him. He felt amazing. They were long passionate kisses. He felt like he could really get into the mindset, acting like he was just some dumb slut making out with his freind. He started to moan a little. He could feel what must be her chastity cage, it was rubbing up against his. Soon they started to grind up against each other. They fell onto the bed still kissing, their bodies starting to write together. All around them were Candi's scattered sex toys and slutty clothes. David was in heaven.

He didn't know how long they had been laying there on the bed, still making out. He was sure his makeup was wrecked. Maybe it actually looked better now. He couldn't think of much. He was entirely blissed out. As she pulled away and started rifling through her bag. David sat up in the bed and started panting, unable to think of anything but how lucky he was to be here, playing this game with this beautiful woman. He couldn't bel;eive that out of everyone she could have picked, she had picked him. This was going to be a fun weekend.

"Give me your hands" She grabbed the restraints on his wrists and pulled them back. It didn't hurt but it was enough to surprise him.

"What's going on?" He asked, as she connected them behind his back and he heard a lock close. He wasn't doing his girly voice now.

"I have a present for you silly!" Candi told him. She was hiding something behind her back.

David's hands were tied together behind his back. He noticed how it made his chest stick out. He noticed how tightly his chastity cage was pressing against him. He had to remind himself, this was the fantasy, this was it. He wished that they had talked about it first. But he had been messaging her, he had told her about all of his fantasies. About being forced, and hypnosis, all the things he wished for but knew there was no possibility of ever happening in real life. This was all he had ever wanted, a chance to play out the fantasy with someone else. She was just so into it, it was amazing, she never looked worried, not for a second.

"Um, what do you have?" He asked her.

She revealed a pink VR headset, he could see that it was covered all over with childrens stickers and glitter glue. Underneath he could just make out the words 'Venus Industores'. She then pulled out a second matching headset.

"I thought we could watch movies together!" She sounded disappointed in him.

"Ok" He told her "but can you let me out of these handcuffs' ' he realised he sounded a little nervous. She just looked confused. "I mean I can't play with myself like this" he pleaded with her.

"You're so silly! I love that about you!" she laughed at him. " Don't worry" she told him, digging through his bag "I have more presents for you".

She pulled out a small glass bottle and a large dildo. He had only ever fingered himself before. He loved doing that, he just never committed enough to actually buying one. The clothes were one thing, but that was a whole other level. He realised she looked worried for a second. Her large lips were pouting.

"Oh my god!" she almost whispered it "are you a virgin?" She looked genuinely shocked.

David was embarrassed, but he nodded a confirmation.

"That's so cute! That makes this even more exciting! You are going to have the best time!" she said rooting out a longer dildo that started thin, but by the end looked even thicker than the one before. She lubed it up and then placed it at such an angle that he could feel it pressing against him, but he wasn't quite being penetrated yet. It felt amazing. He could feel himself getting even wetter inside the cage. He started to almost unconsciously grind himself against the dildo.

"I know just the thing to finish off that outfit!" She told him.

She strapped a spider gag into his mouth. It held his mouth wide open, so that his tongue was sticking out. He moaned, half in protest, half in excitement. She looked delighted, staring down at him like a project she would show off to the class. She looked proud of her work . She strapped the VR headset to him and he could see her sorting through videos on her phone. This was scary but he was glad he at least had someone to look out for him.

"Oh my god!" She exclaimed, "How could I forget I have one more present for you!".

She had retrieved the small glass bottle. He assumed they were poppers. He had never tried them before, but he wanted to now. She opened the bottle and he tried to maneuver his body forward to sniff the bottle.

She laughed at him" No silly! These aren't poppers! We can play with those later! This is the medicine." She told him.

She pulled out the lid to reveal a small dropper. She smiled wider than he had ever seen anyone smile and he could see her lips stretching. She leaned forward and let two drops fall onto his tongue. He bucked wildly against the restraints trying to get away. There was something about the look in her eye. He was certain he knew what was in that bottle. He had only dropped acid once before and it had ended badly. He tasted the two drops as they fell on his tongue. He tried to close his mouth, to spit it out but he was stuck in place. He tried to shout at her, scream, let someone know what was going on but with the gag holding his mouth open every noise he made sounded like moans of ecstasy.. She just laughed at him.

"It's okay! I didn't like taking my medicine either at first!" She told him as she strapped a headset onto herself. He watched as a few drops dripped past her swollen lips "But now I love it!".

That was the last thing he heard before she placed the headphone on him, the visor came down and he started to see everything.

Sarah wasn't sure where she was. She wasn't sure what was going on. She couldn't remember much or think much at all. She knew there was something important she had to remember. Then she noticed the thick dildo that she was impaled on. She moaned in response. She couldn't remember her clit ever having been this wet.

Looking up she could see a beautiful woman, smiling down at her. She was lifting something off her head and taking the gag out of her mouth. It was the headset she had been watching movies on. It was starting to come back to her now. She remembered that this woman was Candi and that she had invited her around to play. They had watched movies together and something else happened. She couldn't remember what though.

Candi put the equipment aside on the bed and then leaned in to give Sarah a passionate kiss. When they eventually pulled away from each other, Sarah noticed that Candi's eyes looked a little glassy.

" See, its not so bad! You were making such a fuss!" Candi told her.

"I guess I was being so stroppy. I can't remember why. I'm such an idiot! I'm sorry!"

"That's okay! I have one more surprise for you. But, seeing as I gave you a present" she pouted with her swollen lips "You can give me a present!"

"Sure" Sarah answered " what do you want?".

"I want your other key silly!"

Sarah laughed but she wasn't sure why. She told Candi where to find the other key. She wasn't sure why she was still holding on to it. She was locked into her cage and she was full of dick, even if it wasn't a real dick, that was all that mattered. Did she want another present? Did she even like this present? She wasn't sure, thinking was tough, the questions appeared in her mind but she just couldn't draw any conclusions from them. She watched as Candi added the second key to her collection.

"That's amazing! Thank you so much! I love it! We're going to have so much fun!"

Sarah was about to ask what the next surprise was when the doorbell rang.

"We're going on a double date!"