Ghulamen 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He dropped, timing it so that he fell just in front of her. She barrelled into him, and he caught her, using her momentum to slam her into a tree. He made sure to keep his hand behind her head, wanting to scare her, not hurt her. His other hand shot to her neck of its own accord.

"Stop following me, princess," Artem said roughly, his one hand encircling most of her throat. "Go home."

She refused to look away, her eyes searching his, face flushed, breathing heavy. Then quickly her knee rose between his legs—

—Artem stepped away, releasing her to avoid it just in time. She offered him no respite, launching off the tree behind her to take him to the ground. They rolled to a stop on the forest floor, Bianca on top. She pinned his arms behind his head.

She is stronger than me, he realized.

"You're...mine," she gasped, struggling to put his wrists together.

ENOUGH.

Artem plunged deep into the flows. His limbs seemed to hum with so much energy that they felt like they might burst. He ripped an arm free, hooking it around one of her sprawled legs and bucked, thrusting her over one side. Artem quickly followed, rolling with her and laying his weight across her such that she could no longer move. Still, she tried, wriggling beneath him. He transitioned, spinning on top of her to shove his hand under her chin once more.

"I'm stronger now," he said, "which makes you mine, right?"

He leaned down to whisper next to her ear. "And I say, stop fucking testing me." he hissed. To his surprise, she quit squirming. Was she going to listen?

He could feel her body against his, hear her heart pounding in her chest, feel her blood pumping through her throat, the air filling her lungs. He could see her in fine detail, sense her every move, even register the individual reverberations of her channeling. The heady rush of this heightened awareness felt like omniscience.

Yet for the life of him, he could not tell what she was thinking.

Again their eyes connected. There was a magnetism to those segmented circles of black and gold that made her gaze. He found it difficult to look away. His eyes managed to travel to her lips but were pulled right back after less than a second when she raised her head and then—

—she was kissing him. He squeezed the hand around her throat automatically and she gasped into his mouth but didn't pull away. Her lips were soft, giving away to his. He found himself pressing her back down with his own, unable to stop. A cavernous hunger awakened within him, roaring in time with the river of Verve. His other hand found first one wrist, then the other, pinning them together above her head. She arched into him, wrapping her legs around his waist.

The Verve made him sensitive to the smoothness of her skin on his, the taste of her lips, the curve of her breasts against him. Artem's body responded, his rapidly growing cock digging into her thigh. Bianca moaned through their osculation, rolling her hips into him.

Artem released her wrists. He pulled away, sliding his arm around her narrow waist, lifting with a grunt. She slotted her hands together behind his neck to stay close while he pulled her up, rising to his feet. He carried her to the nearest tree, shoving her up against it.

Bianca groaned, then bit her lip, eyeing him dangerously.

Her hands moved to the back of his head, twisting in his white hair for purchase. She pulled his lips back to hers, biting down hard on his bottom one, drawing blood.

She tasted it, grinning.

Artem swore. He set her down none too gently, spinning her to face the tree. He caught one arm, pinning it behind her back.

"You want to play games, princess?" He slapped her ass. Hard. "We can play games."

Bianca turned to look at him over her shoulder in mock innocence. "Is that it?"

Artem cocked his head. "Excuse me?"

Bianca's look of innocence faded into a smirk.

Artem's hand whipped through the air before he could stop himself. He smacked her other ass cheek with easily twice as much force as before. Then again. He dug his heavy palms in with each strike and they quickly began smarting.

Still, it produced only a slightly less-muffled thump, and she barely flinched, wiggling her hips with a chuckle. He glanced in irritation at the leather-armored leggings she wore.

Well...she asked for it.

He slid his fingers inside her waistband before ripping downward, exposing the alluring, bronze swell of her ass. She gasped, rocking against the tree from the force, and it turned into a moan as she looked backward. A red mark was beginning to form on the surface of her skin.

Suddenly he had an idea.

He leaned down — and bit her right on the mark.

She jerked forward again, gasping louder this time, but he held on. She moaned, back arching, and he finally let go of her with his teeth, rising. She looked back again at the mark, sighing in relief. He grinned evilly behind her, beginning the onslaught of spanking once more.

Each one palmed her ass harder than the last, eliciting progressively louder groans of pain from Bianca that had thrills of perverse pleasure coursing through Artem.

By the end, her entire ass was red and she was glaring at him. He smirked at her, running a hand over the fully reddened cheeks with satisfaction. His hand dropped lower, and he slid a finger between her legs, finding the area slick. Oh?

He shifted her undergarment to the side and teased her entrance, reaching forward. The pad of his pointer finger ran over a small upraised oval at the far end, and he bit his lip, drawing a small circle around its edges. Bianca quivered.

He increased the pressure.

Bianca cried out, pulling from his softened grip on her arm to grab the tree. Artem made use of the liquid dripping down the sides of her legs, lubricating his fingers before returning to move in slow, wet circles. He leaned down to kiss her spine and moved the free hand up to her mouth, keeping his other hand working. Her lips parted, and he placed two fingers inside. She bit them gently, moans turning to whimpers. This made his cock throb. The mighty Ma'thala, whimpering, sucking on his fingers...

She started to wiggle her hips, shifting back and forth with sensitive gasps as his finger did its work, which pissed him off in two ways. One, it made it far more difficult to keep his fingers where he wanted them, and two, her ass fought his mind for attention with its beautiful recoil in every movement.

Without stopping his slow circles, he withdrew the fingers in her mouth with a pop. She gave a little moan of irritation. He then hugged the arm around her toned waist to keep her in place before gently sidling the tip of his middle finger into her. He knew his fingers were thicker than normal, so he wasn't surprised when she gave a sudden start, bucking forwards into his arm. Artem flexed to keep her in place, but she ended up moving further onto his penetrating digit, emitting a small squeal. His cock strained against his trousers at the sound.

With his finger to keep his hand in place relative to her gyrations, he released her waist. She froze up, shivering slightly with each additional circle, but otherwise didn't move. He took the opportunity to move his now free hand up to cup the fullness of her breasts, still vexingly encased in armor.

He dipped his hand in over the plunging neckline of leather and metal plating to caress her luscious tits with the attention they deserved. Artem quickly found and clipped a nipple between the joints of his first two fingers. He squeezed and she jumped, then jumped again as his middle finger dug farther into her as a consequence. He curled it, pressing the newly-submerged second knuckle forward into the anterior, soft, spongey area.

Her legs started to tremble. Already?

She began to collapse, and he caught her, sliding her down, making sure to keep his fingers moving at the same pace. When they reached the forest floor she shuddered once, twice, then took a deep breath and held it. He held her as she shook, bracing herself against him and the tree.

When it was over, Artem moved his fingers slightly, and Bianca groaned, tremoring. He chuckled and she scowled, attempting to wipe the wetness from her cheeks, but only succeeded in smearing it so that her face shone.

In less than a second, she had wrenched herself from his grip and kicked him to the floor. She took a moment to remove her leggings completely, shedding her shin guards, bracers and other armor. She threw to the side more weapons than Artem could believe, leaving her bare but for her undergarments.

Her movements were languid in the relaxed movements of tension released, though her chest still rose and fell rapidly while she caught her breath, accentuating her beautiful breasts. Only the occasional shudder and the shining trail of wetness trailing down the inside of her thigh betrayed that she'd just came. Finally, she cast aside armor and equipment, the movement highlighting the taut muscles of her stomach as she twisted.

Artem idly sat where he had landed, content to watch the show.

When she was done, she walked barefoot toward him, hips sashaying. She stopped just in front of him, and he took a second to admire the shape of her body, the hourglass curve of her figure.

His drank in the fullness of her swaying, teardrop breasts, the shine of her smooth bronze skin marred only by the occasional scar in the morning light. He drank it all in like a man dying of thirst and Bianca smirked, stepping inside the arc created by his wide-spread legs.

She crept a foot up his thigh until she brushed the head of his length. When she found it, she added pressure, massaging it with her foot through the pants. Artem hummed, letting her continue.

She moved her foot further up along his thigh until her toes rested on where his balls lay tight under the fabric. She cocked her head, giving them a gentle feel to confirm what they were.

Don't do it, Artem thought in apprehension and she grinned, cheeks still glittering.

She stepped down very slightly.

Pain shot up through Artem's stomach, mixing with the pleasure and causing him to grunt, but his cock twitched behind the fabric. She noticed.

"Oh? You like that, do you?"

She moved back to his member, giving it a nudge with her toes, keeping her foot on his balls.

"Pull it out," she demanded.

"You don't give me—" Artem started to object.

She stepped harder, grinding his balls into the ground.

"Ah...Ah! Okay!" Artem blurted out appeasingly, hands raised in surrender.

"Pull. It. Out."

He complied, gingerly lifting his waist and sliding down his pants, revealing himself to her. Her eyebrows raised as she followed the movement of the clothing. She stared at his cock.

"Good boy..." she husked. A shiver ran down Artem's spine.

She slowly knelt, passing his spread legs gracefully to mount his hips, keeping his manhood in front of her. She ogled it for a moment, placing her hands next to it on his pelvis, tracing the base. Artem throbbed involuntarily, cock jumping between her hands, and she giggled. She gave it a little tap, and it jumped again. Artem was aching with need at this point. If she didn't do something soon...he wasn't sure he'd be able to hold back.

Very gently she dabbed a finger on the bead of precum that had formed at the tip. A glistening string formed as she pulled away, and she eyed it, licking her lips.

***

No, he doesn't deserve that, yet, she thought, saliva pooling in her mouth at the thought of engulfing his cock. It definitely didn't have to do with the doubts she had about fitting it in her throat.

But he smells so gooood, she thought, breathing in his scent.

This. This is what the other Ghulamen were all missing, she realized.

I just didn't know it then.

She began stroking him with two hands, gliding her fingers over his length with a feather-light touch. Her Tiri bucked his hips beneath her with a groan and again she giggled.

Her. A Mathala, giggling. But she couldn't seem to stop.

Sitting astride her Tiri was much more fun than she had imagined. He didn't look very impressive from afar, but up close...the size difference between them was far more exigent. It made her feel small, but also...powerful. Like she was taming a real leopard. Her sex quivered at the thought.

She gripped the base of his cock in one hand.

"It's so...thick." Bianca sighed, inspecting him. "I honestly don't know..."

"Too much for you?" Tiri snarked. Bianca looked up, startled. She had almost forgotten he was there. And now he was grinning in that way she found infuriating. The resulting surge of irritation prompted her to give his balls a not-so-gentle-tap, knocking the smirk off his face. He squirmed beneath her, groaning. A small thrill ran up her spine at the sound. She felt...powerful. She wasn't sure she liked what that said about her — that she enjoyed the sounds he made when she hurt him. In any case...

That should teach him. Now...for this...thing.

Bianca spat in her hand and applied the saliva liberally to his cock, enjoying watching his pupils dilate, the little thrusts he made. He's just so...big...

Just like his hands, his manhood was disproportionately...large, especially in the girth department, when compared to his lanky frame. She'd seen bigger, on other, hulking Ghulam, of course, but never up close. And never this...menacing.

Still. She wasn't going to let that stop her. I'll make it fit.

Bianca lifted herself up, guiding his head into her entrance. Her eyes went wide as she felt his head, another tremble wracking her body. I'll be lucky if he doesn't split me open...

She huffed, going half an inch at a time, but after a certain point, she was no longer certain she could take any more. She was stretched to her limit, she felt like he was poking into her stomach. It was oddly...satisfying. But also painful, and difficult. She began to panic, looking up. She found Tiri gazing expectantly.

Tiri looked at her, breasts straining to break through her under-shirt, face flushed, hands spread and clawing at the dirt. "Want me to take over?"

"No! I—"

Her Tiri ignored her! He lifted his hips and rolled her over, pushing himself further into her in the process, cutting off her words with a squeal.

He took a breath, then grunted, thrusting deeper. Oh my gods! I don't know if I... She placed her hands against his chest, but he didn't slow, bracing his feet backward against a convenient tree root. He slid in another inch. Bianca's eyes rolled back. Fuck!

She cupped the back of his neck, and he pulled out just a little. Bianca took a gasping breath, squirming against his rock-hard abs.

Her eyes found his again, he stared deep into her soul.

Don't do it.

He thrust, grunting, spearing her completely, and she shook.

It felt so good, but also like he was tearing her in half. She couldn't deal with the pressure on her cervix, both painful and wonderful in a way that left her unable to think.

"Princess? You alive?"

Tiri huffed, wiping his forehead as Bianca adjusted to his size. Her breathing finally started up again.

"See? That wasn't so bad now was it?"

She bit her lip, then slapped him.

***

She just fucking slapped me.

Artem froze, the feeling of the sting traveling through him. He found he couldn't think. Rage filled him.

He looked down at her body that trembled beneath him, her tits that begged to be punished, a throat that begged to be choked, her mouth that begged to be filled.

So weak. Yet so defiant. His lust begged to show her her place. And he would let it.

He tore her under-shirt in half, ripping it off, ignoring her squeals of protest as the movement caused her to shift on his cock.

He jammed one hand up under her chin and used the other to seize one of her tits, squeezing roughly. He began thrusting once more, ignoring her whimpers, and leaned into the hand at her throat, cutting off the blood supply to her brain and turning the whimpering to sputtering. A sick pleasure surged through him. This little fucking whore.

Mine, he thought. My little whore.

He was stronger. Therefore, by her own admission, she was his.

"Open your mouth," Artem growled.

She shook her head as best she could, and he pressed down harder. Her face reddened.

"I said, open your fucking mouth, slut."

What am I saying? part of Artem thought, but he didn't stop. Couldn't. Bianca stuck out her tongue but complied.

Artem spit in her mouth, and she recoiled, shocked. Then a slow smile spread across her face, and she licked her lips.

Good.

Artem continued thrusting with unbridled wrath, pounding her into the earth with each motion of his hips. His body was on fire. Not with exertion, but with a sensual rage that he couldn't quite define. The Verve gushed alongside it, weaving into it, empowering it. He wanted to hurt this girl but at the same time reduce her to a drooling mass of pleasure.

As if on cue, Bianca's body began to shake once more, and she reached out and cupped his head, pulling him close.

Artem kissed her, and she shuddered violently, squeezing around his cock. Artem was not far behind.

He pulled away and out a second before spurting long, hot white ropes along her stomach and breasts. Some landed as far as her chin and lips. She lay there, eyes rolling, knees knocking together in continued ecstasy and drenched up to her reddened throat in his cum.

Pretty, he thought.

Then he passed out, falling backward.

***

Bianca came to, a curious looseness in her hips. She had been drifting...so beautifully drifting...

She shook her head, sitting up. The pleasure that had wracked her body, responsible for putting her in such a euphoric state, was finally dying down. Her Tiri sat only a couple feet away, still catching his breath, eyes looking unusually haggard. She couldn't have been out that long, then.

She felt something dripping off of her, onto the ground.

Oh right. He'd finished all over her. She looked down to find herself covered in his cum. Some of it had even landed on her mouth.

His magnificent smell...it covered her. She breathed it in. She didn't feel like she owned him, but rather like...

I'm...his, she thought curiously.

A small aftershock of pleasure tingled through her, causing her to tremble. Even more curiously, she didn't feel any shock at the idea. She wanted to trace where that thought had come from, but his smell was befuddling her mind. She couldn't focus.

Another tremble.

What was I thinking? She couldn't remember. It probably wasn't that important.

Besides, Bianca was curious as to what her Tiri would taste like. She licked her lips, catching some of his seed from the corner of her mouth.

Salty. Like her sisters had described.

But also...sweet. And then that strange essence that was so like his irresistible smell...

Bianca was hit with a roar of the Verve. It surged through her with an intensity she'd never known — and then it was gone.

"Uh...princess?" she heard her Tiri speaking and opened her eyes.

Strange runic symbols were glowing on her skin under the cum that covered her, slowly fading. Quickly, Bianca scooped up more and tasted it. Again, she felt it, the quick surge of the Verve and the symbols flashed, as if re-ignited.

"Is that...normal?" Tiri asked, looking perplexed.

"No.." she said, taking a second to find her voice. "No, it is not."

12