Gia Lee 01

Story Info
Gia Lee was going to cave in sooner or later.
2.2k words
3.27
3.3k
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Gia Lee 01

Hello there, I'm Gia Lee and I'm going to start out by clearly stating that in general terms, my life isn't worth writing a story about on most days, but I do have a few days of the month where things always seem to get a little interesting around my place. I wish I could tell you that I was the center of all the excitement, but the truth is the excitement comes along naturally a couple of weekends a month when my roomie has his friends over for a game night. I also wish that I could tell you that my friends come around a couple of weekends a month, but that pretty much disappeared when I started to shave my legs and wear shorts that clearly weren't meant to be worn by a boy.

LOL, I also wish that I could include the roomie (Jake) more in this story, but Jake recently found himself in a difficult situation at one of the local dives and he has been spending his weekends with a cellmate instead of a roommate. But he's OK and he only has a few more weekends to go and in his own words, LOL, you should see the other guy.

By the way, the other guy is Chain Link Charlie, who gets his nickname from his famous three chain links that he has permanently pierced into his chest just below his right collar bone. Granted, the chain links are just those small links that are often used on those trucker and biker wallets, but still, right? I mean, the guy jingles when he flexes his pecks!

Anyways, Jake's gamer nerd crew still came around every other weekend to play regardless of what type of jumpsuit Jake may be forced to wear all weekend long, which is gawd awful Gardener Green, but the games must go on, I guess. Not to mention that I probably have spoiled the nerd crew with a constant flow of munchies over the past year or so.

So, who are the nerds? Well, it's basically a gang of three and for the most part, they're pretty cool and basically well behaved.

The easiest to describe is Nate because Nate is quite quiet and a man of few words. LOL, it's difficult to meddle into his life because he is so reserved, but he's calm and always welcome at my house. He's also very neat and tidy, so thanks Mrs. Franks for raising Nate with good manners.

Next up is Amy. I've actually known Amy for quite a while because she is the slightly older sister of an old friend. You know, one of the old friends who stopped socializing with me when I started to wear my hair in a questionable manner. Fortunately, Dale has since moved to Texas for work, so that sour patch of life no longer comes between Amy and I these days. Anyways, Amy is really cool and I'm not saying that she is the Momma Nerd, but she has a way about her that keeps the others in line. Not to mention that Amy stays involved with the flow of munchies. LOL, not that she helps out much in the kitchen, but she always arrives early to make sure there is something in the works. I mean, a momma will always watch out for her den, right?

And then Ethan rounds out the crew. Ethan is pretty nice and he is certainly one of the better players, but that's about I can say about him. I mean, as with Nate and Amy, he always welcome, but he and I just don't click very well, so forgive me if I have little more to say about Ethan. Well, I don't ignore how much Ethan appreciates my smoothly shaven legs, but that's where the line is drawn.

Besides, with Jake not around to help with the crowd control and with the very talkative Amy meddling in my business prior to the beginning of the video battles, I have no time to deal with anything else, like wondering if Ethan gives me the side eye in a good way or a bad way.

"What's on the menu for tonight, Gia Lee?"

"Oh, hi Amy, um, I'm keeping it simple tonight. Pizza bagels, egg rolls and Chex mix."

"Oh, well, OK, but I was referring to the other menu. Like the menu that picks up from two weekends ago when peek a boo, I caught you and Ethan in the breezeway. You remember that five minutes, right Gia Lee? The five minutes where Ethan had one huge handful of your ass?"

"Shut it, Amy. That was just when Ethan wanted to borrow a dollar and I just so happened to have a dollar in my back pocket, that's all. You know that Ethan and I barely talk anyways."

"Yeah, OK, Gia Lee, I guess we'll forget about how your hands were pressed against his chest so tightly as he dug around in your back pocket looking for a dollar bill for over five minutes. Anyways, I picked a tube of cookies for later and by the way, dry hump your boyfriend in breezeway a little closer to the kitchen door next time so I can hear what the hell the two of you are saying and you know, turn around and let him work it all up in there."

"OK then, changing the subject quick, Amy, maybe you should go into the living room and set up the game console for guys because they really like the way you do that."

"Fine, but switching back to the previous subject for a moment, listen Gia Lee, I'm not saying that Ethan only likes boy butt, but it's quite obvious that he likes your boy butt in Denim and you have a pretty decent boy butt, so if Ethan wants a little of your boy butt, then maybe you should consider giving him some your boy butt and maybe forget to wear a belt next time so he can a real good feel of your boy butt. Just meet up with him in Breezeway like you always do, take a deep breath and I promise you that you will sigh once you get a feel of the skin of his hand against the skin your buns."

Just ignore Amy. She has a habit of babbling on and on about stuff she doesn't know anything about, like all the time because if you re-read a little above, I have very little say about Ethan.

"Or do you think that the two of you are still just "courting" Gia Lee like tens of other people are doing because "courting" is still a thing? Mm-mmm Gia Lee?"

"Ah, um, what I was fixing for munchies again?"

"And by the way, if you already "hand courted" him, then that's in the rear view, so step it up Gia Lee."

"Oh, right, ah, pizza bagels, egg rolls and Chex mix, right, OK, I remember now, OK, bye now Amy."

"Ugh, fine, but can I at least send him a text and let him know that you might be his Anime Girlfriend tonight? I mean, you only have so many more weekends alone in the house before your roomie gets his weekend walking papers, so you better start taking advantage of your private time."

"OK then, not to change the subject again, but I'm busy with the oven timer. Besides, Anime Girlfriends absolutely require boobs and protruding nipples, so."

"Let me borrow your bedroom to remove my bra and I'll chip in. You're going to fuck him anyways, so I'll distract Nate for a bit while you submit to Ethan in your bedroom. I mean, if you melted when he had that huge handful of your bare ass under your shorts, well, wait to you feel him 100% naked in between your legs or taking you from behind. It's that easy, Gia Lee."

Hah, it's that easy, said no inexperienced CD ever! Especially when Ethan and I barely talk in the first place. I mean, her thoughts sounded nice enough and all, but still, right? She shouldn't be peeking on Ethan and I through the kitchen-breezeway door and all.

"Hey Gia Lee, Amy said you wanted to talk to me, so what's up other than it's smelling so good in this kitchen right now?"

"Hey Ethan. Listen, Amy is just being silly Amy. She thinks that with Jake out of the house for the next few weekends that you might be interested in having me as your Anime Girlfriend for tonight. I mean, silly, right Ethan?"

"Well, wait a minute Gia Lee, maybe Amy is on to something there."

"Be careful of what you say next, Ethan. I mean, Anime Girlfriend's directly imply cuddling, cookies and sex in my bed, I mean, a bed."

"Well, hugging like this is a form of cuddling and I see a cookie dough wrapper tube on the counter top, not to mention that we've been secretly carrying on for weeks now, so?"

Was all of that over my head? LOL, by a long shot, so I gently pushed him out of the kitchen before my knees buckled and went back about tending to the pizza bagels, the egg rolls and the individual serving bowls of soy sauce. And I took my time because I needed time to think about things. I mean, most of those E-Girls on Chang are pretty serious about role playing an Anime Girlfriend for interested parties, so it wasn't to be taken lightly.

Once I had all of the platters full of the munchies, I went about my business distributing the snacks and barely made eye contact with Nate, Amy or Ethan nor did I engage in much conversation.

And apparently, I was the only one who was not on the same page because that had to be the quietest munchies break ever. I mean, I was totally taken by surprise when the game night turned into a night of negotiations, led by Amy.

"OMG, fine, this isn't going to plan at all! Gia Lee, if you get over your first-time jitters, I will, OMFG, I will be Nate's Anime Girl Next Door! And Nate, pull your eyes back into their sockets because your zipper stays up, but I'll snuggle up close to you on the couch. But Gia Lee and Ethan have to excuse their selves to the bedroom first!"

Well, well, well, look who was about to speak, will you? Mr. Man of few Words Nate and hopefully to my rescue.

"How about the four of us excuse our selves to Gia Lee's bedroom, your shirt can stay on Amy, but you and Gia Lee kneel side-by-side for Ethan and myself and both of our zippers are down?"

OK, fine, Nate didn't come to my rescue, but I could see the words gathering in Ethan's head and I knew there was no way that he would go for such a thing, right?

"Hold up! I'm OK with the side-by-side tag team kneeling and all, but Amy has to at least let one tit out and I'll take it easy on Gia Lee by using his mouth as a pussy as opposed to him blowing me."

OK, fine, Ethan didn't exactly come to my rescue either, but it was easy to see the wheels turning inside of Amy's head and I knew for sure that she must have felt that all of this has gone to far, right?

"I'm sorry guys, but this has gone too far now. Or not far enough because I'm getting moist and I'm this close to role playing Nate's Anime Cold Shower Date, so what the hell are we going to do? Gia Lee????"

"Ah, permission to bulge my eyes again before you give me a cold shower, Amy????"

"Ugh, Nate, fine virgin."

Well, as you can see, LOL, no one came to my rescue, but while Amy and Nate were figuring out their best Anime Role Playing characters, Ethan pulled me by the arm and away we slipped down the hallway towards my bedroom. And then we slipped into my bedroom.

And then, SOB, he was quick about getting mostly naked and very hard, which I believe happened well before he slipped me towards the back of the house. And then maybe Amy was right about the feel of skin against skin, I guess. I mean, it did feel nice, but there was more than skin then there should have been because Amy had snuck into my bedroom with Nate in tow and crawled up next to me on top of the bed.

"Damn it, Amy, what are you doing in here?"

"Apparently, giving you instructions. Drop your head a little lower and lift your ass up a little higher."

"Ah, you caved in, Amy?"

"Well, the cold shower didn't work, so let your tongue out and let the guys have their fun for tonight and tonight only for those of you listening from behind us! Ooh, ooh, oh, snap Nate, ooh."

Well, I close, right?

"OMG, ouch, ooh, ouch, SOB Ethan, ouch!"

Now, I'm totally surprise that I caved in for Ethan and it barely took me by surprise that Amy caved in for Nate, but what was a total surprise was how comfortable Ethan and Nate were back there, side-by-side and all alone. Unless maybe they kept their eyes closed.

End Gia Lee 01