Giant Floating Head Kevin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Zan said, "Uh-huh, second that. Deeeeeeep. My core is yummy."

Dr. Bourne stood up and got a penlight flashlight out of her pocket and went over to Zan. "Going to shine a light in your eyes, don't panic."

"ooOOOOoookay."

Looking at the pupil's response told her apparently nothing from the shrug.

"Sleep it off, have fun. Apparently, your seminal fluid has some effect. Someone should follow up with each person who has reacted this way to see if there's any aftereffects, but looks fine so far. There's some literature exists on this kind of thing. But, it's so anecdotal. Mostly the 'historical records' are from when people made up lyrics to go with the lyre and harpsichord."

We all laughed. Bourne wasn't totally inert, she had a sense of humor.

I said, "I have a question. I'd like to know more about sex. Like, anatomy. Plus, what actions do things... and, maybe, how things change when people get pregnant? We all are going to see that a lot, maybe, and we should... be ready, maybe?"

Marsha said, "We had planned that but starting next month, we're just trying to get set up..."

Dr. Ruth said, "I can give some talks, if people want. Or, if there's interest, I know some textbooks - but that's Dr. Bourne's area."

Bourne nodded, "Definitely. Some good texts, though short production runs, maybe not a thousand copies all at once. We'd have to check with the publishers."

Marsha's name got called over her radio, so she left for a minute. Everyone stood up.

Xaviera asked, "So, what's it like, being the most in-demand cock on Earth?"

I laughed, "Don't know about that."

"I do. I think I signed about twelve documents promising to voluntarily go to jail should I say any single word about being here, or meeting you, or just seeing you in person."

Jo said, "Maybe you could turn over your pen to Dr. Ruth and ask her to guest-write your column. Or, Joyce Brothers or something. Some education thing."

She laughed. "Guys read me because they're done masturbating, or about to start. They read, and hopefully I entertain them enough to accidentally throw in some useful info about women being complicated and deserving of a little spin-up time before taking them for a hard ride."

One of the new girls, Jay I learned later, asked, "What about lesbians? Do they read your columns?"

"Lots, sure. And girlfriends and wives, everybody. Penthouse is only mostly men, but it has a lot of female readers, too."

Jay continued, "I think I'd like to figure out how... to do that. Kevin? I've seen you ask several girls now to lick other girls, diddle their privates. Maybe I can learn instead of ... guessing?"

Xaviera said, "Absolutely. I'd help you myself but that's off limits, also in docs I signed. There's some definite good-stuff to try, but a lot of it comes down to asking for what you want, very very plainly, and doing what the other person is asking for. It's not easy to ask for a finger up the butt, even though a lot of women want one. Or, at least to try it. At least for me, there's a good way, and a bad way, and I don't think it's hard to learn the difference. Plus, I suspect my 'go slow be gentle' preferences, at least at the start, are somewhat normal on that front."

Everyone laughed.

Dr. Ruth was nodding at this and grinning ear-to-ear.

Marsha came back in. "Goat maintenance in 30 minutes, enough time to get dressed. I presume everyone wants to be there, including Kevin."

"Yeah, no doubt!" It sounded really fun.

We trooped upstairs to dress.

== ==

The goats were Amazingly Cute. Bleating, jumping off things sideways, playing and cavorting, especially when we had handfuls of feed that the official keepers, who were training us, allowed us to feed to them. It marked us as friend-not-foe, they said, and I was okay with that.

I had been to Greektown in Chicago and had gyros, which there is goat meat, or lamb, or whatever meat they had, but I'm sure I had enough that some of it was goat.

I didn't mention this to the goats. The goats Did Not Know that I'd eaten goat meat before.

Somehow the issue of what I'd eaten most recently didn't come up when we walked by the cows, or the chickens, or even the actual sheep they had arrayed, though it's a stretch to call it walking by 'cuz they were in a farther pasture and we could barely see them.

The tasks we were set included all the standard tasks for a day, and we'd be assigned to do them randomly to help things out. I had a feeling I could bow out, but if I did, I didn't want to be elitist and maybe avoiding work would both _seem_ that way, and push me gradually towards actually _thinking_ that way.

The task wasn't just seeing the goats. We had a checklist of things to go do. Each 'station' had subtasks to be done - fill up this thing with water, even if it was only down by a half inch, or get a bag of feed from the room in this barn and put it over here, and if there were two full ones, put one back.

That task kept everyone busy carrying the same bucket back and forth, to prove to the instructor that we understood the task.

We had to count the animals and track the counts on paper, look for any limping or sickness and note it, even pick two random animals and lift their tails and see if each looked the same as the other, as a health check.

I got my stuff done before 11, which was great because I wanted to go take a shower and get all the poop off my feet and hands and all the parts of me.

Life on a farm is ... sometimes poopy.

One of the girls agreed that it would be even more poopy when there were babies making the poop, and we'd have tiny little diapers instead of cow pies to deal with.

I hadn't thought much about the practical aspects of having that many babies in the place. Some, I was sure, would be relocated to other places in the country, and maybe some people would stay. I don't think it'd been decided yet, and I didn't have a preference yet, either.

To presume I knew what I wanted, much less what I was capable of, would have been a mistake.

== ==

After taking my shower amidst the comings and goings of others (and relaxing for a few minutes), I emerged to find my gorgeous fellow shower-havers had not left, but instead had filled my bedroom, and really the whole suite, with their yummy sexy almost-not-wet-anymore bits.

We were showering a lot. But, to be fair, there were some really nice showers to use, and a lot of us.

Having some fun walking around in the main room, I started by hugging a very willing girl I didn't know (Gail, it turned out), and then delighting in squeezing her breasts for a few minutes since they were really interesting.

Gail's breasts defied gravity and my previously understood patterns of how breasts were curved. Hers jutted out from her body as a normal C or even D cup, but then instead of just having an areola and nipple, her areolas were like a stiff cap with its own radius of curvature, and were topped by nipple that extended out even farther.

Someone (upon my mentioning it and looking closely) called them "puffy", and I liked that.

I was about to explore them further when into the room walked Dr. Borne and Xaviera. Dr. Ruth was getting old and had flown in from Paris, so she was taking a nap.

Bourne and Xaviera, being older than most of them there, were given some deference and they came up to me and said hello again. I introduced them as 'experts' who were going to teach us about sex, maybe.

Bourne's expression said she wanted to ask me some questions, so I sat on the couch to answer them and the 35 people or so there relaxed with me while I answered them.

Mostly she wanted to know what I'd been doing, how many women I'd been with, etc., and was busy writing all of this down. I've always had a pretty good memory so I got the major details down for her.

After she'd gotten the history, I asked her if she could lead a 'master class' in how to stimulate a woman properly, presuming I was a normal guy.

She'd done this before!

Calling to all the girls around the room, she had us pair up and face each other.

"Notice the face, hands, breasts, groin, and feet. Inordinate number of nerves and brain tissue are devoted to senses from there. If you want to simulate someone, focus on those areas. The biggest one is the imagination, so give them things to think about."

"Now, one partner should lie down, you're group A. Group B - kneel over, straddle, their face. Face towards their heels, that's it. Now bend down and both of you spread your legs so the other one can see what's going on."

She walked around the room; everyone was in a 69.

"Look carefully, and kiss right nearby, just kiss the plain skin, not on anything. This gets them ready for further contact, anticipating. Take your fingers - get one hand right there in front of your face - and spread the lips. I'm going to point something out, and you need to imagine it."

"Imagine that under the skin on both sides, under the labial lips, are two inflatable structures a lot like a penis. They go from the top near the clitoris head, to the bottom near the anus. They inflate when you're turned on. Pet those now, with your finger, gently, and with your tongue if you can."

There were some moans from around the room.

"Those structures are now filling with blood. It's called 'spongiform tissue'. Now picture that those two parts, the inflatable bits, are fingers that jut out of a central cylinder, the clitoral body. The end of the clitoral body is the head of the clitoris, what you can see. Lick that, wide tongue, slow and steady. Slow down - drag your tongue up, take a whole second to go up, then another to go downwards. Repeat that."

There were more moans.

"There's two more lobes to the clitoral body. Those go in 3-D, into the body, along the side of the vagina. They fill up with blood too, lengthening the vagina, and adding lots of happy nerve endings to the game. That's where your G-spot is, on that part of the clitoral body."

She waited, and both she and Xaviera wandered around. Xaviera wasn't doing or saying anything at first, but a few questions came up about the taste and she clarified that it varied a lot and they'd have to experiment to find who tasted better, to them.

"That's the structure of the clitoris. It's huge. It has unbelievable numbers of nerve endings. It inflates to make sex easier and protect you when you're not having sex by collapsing things."

I loved this, by the way. I had a face-full of Gail's crotch, and a tasty chance to lick it.

She had shaved completely, and maybe even had someone else help because it was seriously bare, and suuuuuuuper soft skin. The way her mons was shaped, the cleft I should say, rode on my chin and I could do a long, slow lick up, over her clit, then into part the lips and dive in, then back out again with a little flair of a stretch.

Licking is super fun!

Her mons was really prominent, too. I'd seen it as she lowered down, but more than that I had a hard spot to push on with my chin even as my tongue got busy. That hard spot was supposedly a bone.

I'd heard it called a pubic bone, at least. I didn't know the purpose of that bone, but maybe in some past evolutionary situation we protected our inner organs with a bone plate or something and this is what remains.

Dr. Bourne continued. "Now, lick a finger and push it in the vagina, carefully, you don't want a rough fingernail to scratch anything. Inside you'll feel bumps and striations under the surface of muscles and connective tissue. Notice how those feel. Keep licking at the same time, if you can."

There were several groans from around the room, and I knew that the licking was continuing along with the fingers, so people were starting to be able to get off.

"The muscles of the vagina are arranged in adjacent bands - circular, to wrap around the cock, and lengthwise, top to bottom. These lengthwise ones connect to a set of special cells and connective tissue kind of like tendons. These have lots of nerve cells. There are nerve cells sensitive to heat, and others to pressure, and others to surface contact. So, when a penis enters the vagina, things get complicated, fast."

She took a breath, "This would be much easier with a diagram, but you'll have to use your fingers. The process of stretching out the vaginal wall as a diameter, as when the head of a penis passes by, forces that muscle to be stretched. That stimulates blood flow to the muscle. That blood flow inflates tissues that then pull away from other surfaces to turn sensory nerve cells. The cells had been a solid mass, but, expanded, they're turned on and waiting."

"Likewise, the lengthwise muscles are forced to expand, but are pulled by the circular ones. The penis and vagina are compatible and cooperate to ensure the maximum possible stimulation reaches the female brain, and the male brain, too."

"Of course, all these muscles can work together also during childbirth, but most of the childbirth work is done by the uterus. That's a talk for another day. For now, I'd like the A partners, on the bottom, to give some good orgasms, if they can, to the B partners, on top. B group, you can relax and let it happen. At the end of this, you'll get the chance to come, too."

"Oh, one more thing. Most fingers are only 3 inches long. You're not going to reach the bottom. The only body part that can do that is a penis, and there's only one of those in this room."

Seeing a chance for comedy, I let a whoop, "Who-Whooooooo!"

Everyone laughed.

== ==

I decided I wanted a little time with Gail alone, since most of my activity had been super-public that morning, so after I licked her to orgasm, we went off to the back room and lay on a bed with a closed door.

Gail's most startling feature, as I mentioned, were her breasts, and she was so turned on by my licking that her puffy areolas were fully erect. Her nipples jutted forwards, too, though they were in a normal size range just atop her splendidly unique areolas.

She was not a virgin, she'd had a boyfriend the previous year and even recently had been going out with a guy on the debate team, she said in passing.

I didn't pry. It's not good to ask details about former boyfriends when you're naked, turned on, and about to have sex. Rule of life, there.

Her preference was for missionary, for me on top. I liked the face-to-face personal nature of it, since it let us kiss and be gentle with each other for a while. Of course, as we did, we both could feel my cock rubbing against wherever - her abdomen or leg, etc.

I was seriously turned on.

She bent up, and I sat up and shifted upwards so she could lick me, and then I repositioned and planked over her. Planking was a new thing for exercise we'd just learned about, and I liked the term. I was wood - I had wood - I was hard and shafty, or something. It just rang funny to me.

Gail was not hard and shafty. Gail was soft and muscular and curvy and wet and happy to be there. We kissed one last time and I pushed inwards, feeling the head of my cock enter the oh-so-soft, accepting and ready pussy she held for me. I didn't get the tremendously tight feeling I had from some others, but that just served to accentuate the differences.

Her open-mouthed breathe-gasping and jaw-thrusting matched her eyebrows going straight up. She wanted this. She wanted me. I smiled with her, caring about her, and her eyes reflected that back.

I asked her, "Tell me what you're feeling? What is this like, for you?"

She nodded, trying to get words in between some kind of overwhelmed sensations she was getting. "I never had this with Tom. We were always rushed. Even when we had time, his parents weren't home yet, he felt rushed. This? This is heaven. We're taking whatever time. You... your fingers, your touch, what you did to me out there..."

"Kinda fun?"

"You have... no idea, Kevin. I've never had that from a guy, even... on myself, NOTHING felt like that. Nothing... feels like this... Oh, God, you're poking soooo deep, making me ... complete. I'm... FULL of you..."

We moved against each other, her hands tracing designs on my back tenderly, my arms holding me up. She said, "Rest against me. Don't hold yourself up. Give me your weight..."

I did, letting myself down, and she hugged me to her tighter. "I wanted this. With ... He wasn't ... you're going slow, it's ... sooooo right. Just... right. How do I ... woooowww... Uhnnnngg...."

Pushing my hips up and in further, I could curl my lower back and hips to get just a little more depth, and I used it, again feeling, and knowing, my cock-head had expanded out more and was making her tunnel vibrate and zip-unzip as I moved.

I asked, "More... What are you feeling?"

She nodded, "Your penis... your... cock, your big fucker... it's... making... the walls of my ... vagina, I can feel it against them, the longer you're in there, the more I can feel being caressed and bent, in tiny ways.... At ...THERE, ohyeahthere...All the way innnn... Just stay there a moment...?"

Staying still, buried to the hilt, I waited a moment, then made tiny thrusts while in all the way.

"YYyryryryryysssssssssthaaaaayyyrrrrrrrr... ohmygodomygodooooomygodooohhhh...."

Her twinges on the end of my cock started vibrating and then went into pulsing mode - grab, grab, grab, and her body went stiff in orgasmic abandon.

This girl under me, this beautiful body, this pretty face, this sexy beast, but also this normal person I sort-of knew before but hadn't really talked to much, she was attached to me and going crazy with bliss. I had to smile, i was giving her this gift, this ultimate-engagement in her body's ability to make Happiness.

I'd been in her maybe four minutes or five, it wasn't out of the range of normal for a girl to orgasm while I was in there, but I liked the sharing time, too, like we'd just done. Now, she was a joy machine, and my cock was getting All The Feeelings, jerked by her insides, her breasts and muscles shifting beneath me.

I wanted to come, too, so I started moving again, more forcefully since she was moving as well and I had to control where she was, and where I was. Her legs came up and her hips rotated, too, giving me even more depth, but mostly I pushed her back and held her in a tight hug while my hips jackhammered into her with reckless abandon.

Cock slamming in, out, and slam-in, and out, even picking up speed, my vision clouded and insides tightened. I was there. I wanted this. I wanted ALL of this, the Whole of Her, the ramming and the slamming, and her body against mine and I held it.

I held her, I hugged her tightly with more arm strength than I might have known I had.

And, I came.

Spurting huge, clenching from deep in me moving across and out and INTO her, I knew, I was PUMPING each thrust-cumspurt PUMP up and INTO herrr oohhhnnnffffrrrrrrggg yesssszzz FUUUUUUkkyeahh....

I gasped at the strength of my come and felt the beauty of it, flowing through me. Eyes ablaze from behind, fireworks and head-pounding release of Rightness, tension GONE and there and GONE, a pulse that pushed cum into her.

And, into her.

She was still coming. She hadn't really stopped. Her grip wasn't as strong, I could tell she was physically tired. Her eyes opened and gave me such a look of loving-kindness, it matched my stroking as we both blinked near the depth of the downstroke.

We stopped, I caught my breath, and she still struggled with convulsions of orgasms. I couldn't help her stop without pulling out, and I wanted to be there a minute.

Not moving against her helped her calm down, though, at least I thought so.

I kissed her face, her lips were distracted since she had to do a kind of bearing down as she grunted with the orgasms.

Rolling over, finally, on my back next to her, the bed's cool sheets comforting my back, I hummed, "Hmmmmmm...." with a satisfaction that I'd had a lot recently. This was different, though. This was more deeply satisfying. I'd had a chance to build a one-on-one with Gail, and we'd talked, and I had gotten looks from her that said she really cared about me.