Giant Floating Head Kevin

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Really?" I was excited, and interested, smiling.

"We all were having breakfast, so we went to the door. The ladies came in, and told my parents to go wait upstairs, that they could just take me as-is, away, but it's better to talk in the house?"

I laughed.

She said, "No doubt! Mom and Dad went upstairs with my little brother, and the ladies sat me down. The older one said, 'So, the President of the United States has asked us to come and talk to you, and some other people, this morning."

I smiled. Dukakis was taking a strong interest in me, it seemed.

"Of course I said, 'Why?'"

"She said, 'we've validated that the message we heard was what it said it was, at least, we're 99.999999 percent sure. So, that means something really, really important, for saving the future of mankind, is gonna happen with Kevin Kooper. His having kids is central to helping that happen.' I got that part, we all heard it, and the news had replayed some of the recordings of the thing."

I nodded, "Go on..."

"And, they said, so, Kevin's hatched this plan. We got some attractive women volunteers to go in, help him give us some sperm samples? And, he said, of all things, No."

"I was flabbergasted, like Totally! The guys I knew? The chance to have sex, well, that's gonna be super-high on the list, right?"

I nodded, "Duh. Yeah, for, like, most people, yeah. For me, probably, if the world hadn't turned upside down."

She got that. "So they explained, you were shy, and you liked a couple of girls from school, and you were going to call me, and would it be at all possible, in any way, for me to consider that doing this thing, just the sperm samples, could I help with that? Well, I thought about it, and they just waited, like I was a super-important person or something. Of course, on the scale of things, I'm not a psychopath! If it's that vital, if I have to jump on a grenade to save a billion people, well, yeah, sure, I guess. Not happy, maybe, to die, but this wasn't dying."

"I said yes, and they immediately went to the door and let in this older lady, a doctor wearing a longer coat but her doctor's jacket underneath, and another lady who was an assistant, I guess? They and I went into our downstairs den, and she did a physical, on my couch, it was funny. Like vials of blood, and I had to get naked and she looked at all of me, which was a lot less embarrassing than I thought it would be. Then, we were done, and she went away."

"Then?"

"Then, the FBI ladies came back, and they said, Kevin's gonna call in an hour, you have to act like you're surprised, and just agree with everything, and we'll set it up. You can say no at any time, it's all really safe, so, yeah. So, I'm here."

My stomach gurgled. I stood up and said, "Have you had breakfast?"

"Toast, about 5:30 this morning, with a running car in the driveway."

I laughed, "Yeah." I pretended to be Navy, "Uh, yeah, uh, sir? Like, electric cars are coming, but for now, uh, we're gonna leave this massive polluting Ford shitbox running in your driveway uselessly for an hour? Uh, sir, yes, Sir."

She laughed with me. It was nice to hear.

We had talked previously a fair amount, on band trips, and other times, or on the bus to and from track meets. I liked her then, and even sitting there with her, she seemed fun. I hadn't really thought about what it'd be like to have her be there, or be the first to show up.

I stood up and waved at the kitchen, "I think I need some breakfast, even if you don't, if that's..."

"Fine! Please! Go ahead."

She sat back, and then a minute later, after I was getting a bowl out and some boxes of cereal, she stood up, pulled off her sweatshirt, and showed she had a dark blue shirt that said, "WIT" on it, front and back.

"What's the shirt?"

"Kinda freaked on that one," she confessed. "The guy that picked me up, he said I had to wear it, and that if there was trouble, I was to put it back on if I could so the guards would know who to save. He said, if someone starts shooting at us, duck, get behind something, but if there's any way to save you, I should do it. I think he asked me to take a bullet for you?" She half-laughed, "But... uh, maybe if you duck that'd be better?"

I kind of laughed with her, but then said, "Oh."

Thinking about it more, I added, "One of the guards said something like that the first day, but I think they noticed it made me super-nervous so they didn't say it again. Pretty sure they would, though. I hope no one has to, my God. I mean, it's weird that I might be ...important? Still, it's oddball."

"Exactly."

I got my cereal and sat at the table next to her. Mumbling through it, I asked, "So, did they tell you how to act around me, or do I get the real you?"

She chuckled, raised an eyebrow, and said, "Them? No. My mom?" She rolled her eyes, "Oh, wow, Yes. She had TONS to say. Any other day, and I'd just DIE if I had to tell you what she said. My God!"

"I have no idea what girls talk about with their moms... but I'm pretty sure it's not anything like what my dad and I talk about."

She burst out laughing, in a way that said she'd been put upon, subjected to way too much, and all she could do was just kind of sit back and let it flow. I got all that from her body language. "Yeah. First thing, she said, is I'm supposed to do this."

Pulling at the bottom of her t-shirt, getting it out of her pants, she lifted it up, then pulled her arms down on the inside, and pulled it over her head.

My mouth was still full.

"She said, my mom said, that what I had to do was, 'keep him guessing'." She smiled, "She said that I should always, given any choices, do the more-sexy thing. It would surprise you, but it would also mean that if you decided to do something sexy, you'll feel like that's the pattern and normal. I totally laughed at her, but she was serious. Of course, she added a big, 'But-only-if-you-like-him-dear' at the end!" That bit she said in a sing-song voice like she was copying her mom. She laughed, like this was a big joke, and really, it was.

I could kind of hear my own mom's voice in that, and the way my sister made fun of her sometimes, too.

Jodi was wearing a really nice bra. She looked down at herself, kind of to make it a thing we could talk about. "I don't know what you're used to, but... this is my nicest bra, so... Uh... "

"So you're showing it off. It is nice. Pretty." I was kind of uncomfortable saying that, it's not something I normally talked about.

She accepted this and folded her t-shirt, putting it on the table next to her.

Since we were talking about bras, I sort-of wondered out loud, as I ate and talked really informally, just to make conversation, that I didn't really know that much about bras. I said, I'd heard that small ones were A, medium-normal were B or maybe C, and large ones were C or D, but I didn't really know how it all worked? Is it like 'medium, large, XL' in t-shirt sizes, or was there more science to it than that?

She rolled her eyes but had a big smile on her face, then explained, and asked, "And you've never asked your mom about this? You have a sister, right?"

"No such thing would EVER come up in conversation."

We both chuckled.

She explained it was inches out, versus the ribcage below, one inch is A, two is B, etc.

That was cool, I thought, and thanked her, then asked why it was DD and not E.

"How should I know? I've seen size E before, in a bra store, but... No clue."

I'd eaten quickly; I finished my last bite of cereal, almost, and sat back slightly, relaxing more. Looking at her, I got a kind of flippant thought and said, "Occurs to me I'm overdressed for this table, too." - and I pulled my own t-shirt off.

She nodded with slightly raised eyebrows. "You know I've seen you running without a shirt for, like, at least 3 track seasons."

"Still. I have to be fair, here. Even if I haven't had a shower yet, and I do apologize about that."

"Not a problem. Actually, my Mom said, I have to smell you. It important. Either you, or a shirt you've worn for a day. She said, if I like the smell, that's a really good sign. If it's not too sweaty, if it's just a normal body smell, and it's good, then that's better for us being 'compatible' or something. Probably."

I shrugged and stood up, moving the chair out of the way, and moving to stand closer to her chair.

Instead of leaning in to smell my belly or something, she stood up herself, and looked at my chest, then held onto each of my shoulders and leaned in, putting her nose right at the base of my neck.

The almost-touching was really nice!

She inhaled in small steps, bringing in air from right near my neck, until her lungs were full. "You smell like... rugged. Like something rugged, something tough. Not bad, just ... rough. I like it, I think. You don't stink, not at all, it's different than that."

"Oh. Thank you?"

She stepped back and turned around. "This is a bra strap. You know how to unhook one of these?"

"Mom makes me do laundry. Yes. I know."

She tilted her head down, away from me, stepping to get her back to me from the right distance. "Undo me, please?"

I reached up and took her shoulders in mine, like she'd done to me, but lighter, and then brushed the backs of my fingers across and down her upper back until I got to her bra strap, which I unbuckled. Taking each half of the bra and pushing it away from the center, I stepped into her back and leaned down, inhaling near her neck.

Pulling away again, I said, "Mmmm... Nice. Probably shampoo or soap, mostly, though."

"Makes sense. I showered this morning."

I got self-conscious. "Speaking of so, I'm due for one. I feel... not good."

"So, go take one! I'll still be here. You've gotten my bra off already." Her smile came through in her voice. I kissed her neck from behind; her arms were over her breasts, holding her bra in place.

"Thank you."

I kissed again, and went off towards the bathroom, saying, "This is Soooooo not what I had thought this would be like, Jodi. It's ... so much better."

Getting into the bathroom, I shut the door and used the toilet, flushed, then turned on the water.

The water pressure was higher than at our house. Was there 'military water pressure'? I laughed at that.

I got in and soapy and shampoo'd, got out and shaved (new razor, fancy one with 3 blades, and some odd kind of shaving cream that was a blue gel), taking some time to make sure I was presentable.

There was a knock on the bathroom door, which I'd left just barely open but not latched.

"Come in?"

I had a towel around my waist, a habit. I might not have let her in if I was naked.

She stood there, her arms crossed over her chest, hiding her boobs. I didn't have to look right at her, the mirror gave me another view. She watched me finish shaving and then brush my teeth.

I admit, I didn't floss.

She looked over and saw the shower curtain was still bunched up at the end of the tub since I'd gotten out, and said, "My mom went on this tirade, like when I was in 4th grade, that I had to absolutely, every single time, spread out the shower curtain again after I used it. I'm being ...pulled right now..."

She smiled as she walked towards the tub, half-heartedly like she was being remote-controlled over to the shower curtain.

I laughed and said in the TV announcer voice from their commercials, "It's the Naked Jodi Shower Robot, new from RonCo! Straightens your shower curtain like magic, Every Single time!"

Her arms spread out to move the curtain around, and I realized I could see in the mirror what her sideboob was, then some of a nipple, as she turned.

I didn't want to embarrass her, so I looked back down and finished with my ablutions, rinsing the gel down the sink and making the sink look nice.

When I stood up from spitting, she was standing next to me, arms down, leaning the front of her hips on the counter, facing the mirror like I was. I looked over, the sink still running, though I shut that off.

Her areolas were... in absolute terms, maybe the size of quarters, but her nipples were really thick and prominent, much larger than mine. I stared at them, then up to her face, which was smiling, and then getting that permission to stare, I did, more.

She turned to face me, and I turned, too. She just waited as I stared. I wasn't quite sure what to do next but it seemed like it'd be okay if I reached up, so I did, slowly. Her arms opened up for me, and I made cup-hands underneath the right one.

As I made contact, she started a little with a small inhale, but she covered by saying, "It's okay, go ahead. I've had them a while, happy to have them appreciated."

"I've appreciated them already, Jodi, when you were running. Sorry."

"Duh. Like that's any secret. You and all the guys, watching us girls bounce, that's all you're focused on."

I considered that. "Not... all. I like watching butts, too, especially muscular butts. When they dent. Like, when you all wear shorts, and I can see your butt flex as you run, that's pretty cool. There's a concave/convex thing."

"Oh?" She tried turning around, but I had her boob, so she stopped and turned back so I could keep feeling it.

She considered something, then reached down to her pants button and said, "Can you show me where on my butt you're talking about?"

I shrugged, "Sure." This was working out better than any kind of process where I'd have to convince the girl to get undressed, it was magical that way.

She undid her pants, button-fly ones that were all the rage lately, and shucked out of her jeans, stepping back. I had to let go of her boob, but in the process she leaned over and I watched how they changed shape as she leaned over and back up, then got them straight and folded them onto the countertop.

Turning around so her butt was facing the mirror and she was looking over her shoulder, she asked, "Now... where?"

I reached over across her front to side-hug her abdomen, almost, to steady myself, and let my hand go down her back, over her underwear (pink cotton, with a bow in front, I'd seen), and over her butt cheek on the far side. "It's... hard to see when you're standing up like this, relaxed..."

She started, realizing there was more that could be done, and said, "Oh! Okay!"

Her fingers went to the sides of her underwear and pushed down, down, past her knees, her legs parted just enough I could see a bump where her sex was. As she came up again, I could see she had a patch of hair, a rectangle where her public hair was, but trimmed pretty close to the skin.

I'd seen pubic hair before - in Penthouse, and Playboy...

Returning my gaze to her butt, I returned to hug her sideways, but then I pulled her back, and then we tried various moves of her leg to get her butt to clench just right so she could see it in the mirror.

It didn't take that long until I'd shown exactly what I meant, concave dented in, in the butt cheek, one way. Then, just convex, rounded happiness, as she relaxed the leg again.

I commented here and there about what was sexy about it.

She asked if I had dents. I didn't know, so I turned my butt towards the mirror and she stood beside me, and I pulled the towel off and lay it on the countertop.

This was a thing. This was the first time I'd been naked around a girl.

Now, I should qualify that. Twice before, almost counted.

For one, on an almost-date at a party, I'd pulled down my pants in a dark room on the floor flat on my back, and gotten a handjob from a girl. That was almost a 'success', but in the end I had to finish myself off because she wasn't much good at it. It didn't count as 'naked' because I hadn't been completely naked, just my important parts, and I'd never seen her again. She lived out of state and was just visiting. I lamented that.

Another time, I'd been lake-swimming at a friend's Wisconsin summer house, and the group of seven of us went skinny-dipping, mid-afternoon when the parents were off doing something.

The four girls went down the shore from us a ways, and the two other guys and I stripped down and waded into the water. We moved to be nearer to them, but we couldn't see anything. I think the thrill was being close and maybe, and I masturbated to that memory, but really there wasn't much to be seen.

They had told us when we had to keep our distance, too, so in practical measure, I saw far more when they were in swimsuits near us than in that water.

I only mention this for context. In that moment, I was utterly preoccupied with her nakedness and mine and the daring of it all.

Jodi moved in and bent over behind me, I think with some play-acting that the thing she was interested in was the topology of my butt cheeks vs. hers. Of course, her rubbing my butt cheeks with her hand, cupping and letting it roam around? That was super-sexy.

On the other side of me I knew she could see that my stiffy had become quite engorged.

Stopping with the petting of my butt cheek, she moved closer and our faces just got closer and closer. I smiled and was happy about that, and we straightened out more as we leaned in.

We kissed!

At first it was tentative, but then she broke off after a minute to say, "Mmmm... minty."

I chuckled and we went back to it, our tongues dancing around each other, but our hands and bodies turning towards each other more and our arms going around.

The pressing of her breasts up against my arm, then my chest, gave me the soft thrills of skin-on-skin, but my hands all over her back did the same thing.

We just hugged like that, moving around, until my hardness pressed into her abdomen and prompted some attention. She moved her hand around and then between us, grasping it. Her fingers were cool and foreign on it, Very Nice and Wow, but odd-cool, too.

She let out a moan of 'mmMMMmmm' through her kiss.

Her face pulled back and she looked at me in the eyes and said, "Soft on the outside, hard on the inside..."

I smiled back, but she got a mischievous look in her eyes and focused on my collarbone, kissing that, then down my chest, until she was squatting down, kissing down my cock, holding it, moving it slightly this way as she looked, then kissing up the side, and on the end, and ... over the end.

She took the head in her mouth like she was experimenting, not sure of what she was doing, and I understood that part, I wasn't an expert in women's bodies either, so we might have been in the same situation.

Pushing me to lean against the counter better, she started slurping and trying to get it farther into her mouth, but I think I was too big for much of that. Still, she tried, and her head started moving up and down on it as her hand was wrapped around the base, slowly moving itself in a jacking motion.

Her eyes came up to me and I could see she was smiling.

The stimulation of this - looking down and seeing the tips of ner nipples near my knees, her beautiful face sucking in on my cock and moving over me, well, I had to close my eyes and lean back a little.

Her motion was steady, with occasional yummy noises from her, until I just couldn't handle it anymore and ... and... OOOHhhhh FUUUUUckkkkkk nnnRRRRRRgggggg..... I came, grunting, groaning, fireworks in my eyes and I could tell the cum was spurting out of my cock.

During my whole cum, she kept her lips locked around the head of my cock, and I could feel movement. She was swallowing, and still rubbing her tongue on me, and I was just trying to stay standing with the overwhelming feelings of it all.

Finally, at the end, I was done jerking around; the sense of floating happiness came over me, and I just sighed deeply and said, "Oh, my god, thank you."

She giggled, disengaged but kissed the side of my cock a little, and then stood up, licking up the side of her hand. "Mmmm... you taste good."