Gift From A God Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
AbbeFaria
AbbeFaria
603 Followers

“Hurry!”

Around us the Arch swayed and Kristel let out a squeak of fear and squeezed me so hard I had to struggle to draw breath. I set to work immediately. First I shut off her awareness of her surroundings, which calmed her almost instantly, then began tracking down the traces of her fear. I discovered there was no root cause in her past, she was never dropped or dangled out of a window, she just had an instinctual fear that most humans have, hers had just developed to phobic proportions.

I had never attempted something like this before. As I quickly discovered, I was trying to contradict her bodies instinct and that was something all together different than making someone horny. Horny was just adding to what was already there, encouraging it. This was more like the square peg in a round hole. Her entire body was geared to fear heights; it was how she was programmed. I doubted I could even do it but I had to try. I lost myself in her.

It’s impossible to gauge time when I’m in someone’s head. Our minds move at the speed of thought and time is distorted when you immerse yourself in that world. It’s the reason time seems to move so much quicker when you’re asleep. It’s just like that only when I do it I’m awake.

At some point I broke away from her, gasping for breath. I ended up on the floor but I don’t recall getting there. Obviously I fell but all I can remember is seeing Kristel’s face for a brief moment and then staring at the ceiling from the floor.

Kristel was by my side immediately, calling my name and feeling my head. Her voice was...foggy. Muffled somehow. I was shivering and my body felt all rubbery and flu-like. I mumbled some sort of reply to her and she calmed down a little. A part of me that wasn’t totally alert yet was touched that she was so concerned for me.

After a few minutes I stopped trembling and I felt strength return to my body. I could hear everything again, which was nice. It was a nice change from the feeling of my ears being stuffed with cotton balls. I pulled myself up and leaned against the wall of the Arch and Kristel sat down and put herself in the crook of my arm, pulling my arm around her and resting on my chest. It was very pleasant.

“Are you okay?” she asked gently. Her hand was stroking my chest.

“Yeah, I’m alright. I didn’t know it was going to be like that.” I took a deep breath. “This is all new to me too. It wasn’t like making you get all horny. Not at all.” I struggled for the words. “It was like...like...I don’t know what it was like.” I looked down at her leaning into me. “How do you feel? Are you okay?”

“Honestly? I feel great. “

“No more fear of heights?”

“Let’s see.”

She bounded up and leaned towards the window. “Nothing so far,” she proclaimed. Leaning all the way forward she pressed her cheek against the glass and looked down to the ground. “Wow...look how high we are. Hey! I can see my house.” She plopped down next to me, beaming. “I’m cured!”

“That’s good, I’d hate to think all that work was for nothing. And I don’t think you can see Phoenix from here. We’re not that high.”

She stuck her tongue out in gentle chastisement for not going along with her joke. “How did you do it?”

“I...rewired you I guess. It’s the best way I describe it.”

“Well, whatever it was, thank you. Very much.” She snuggled close to me and brought her lips to mine. The kiss was very soft. She pulled my bottom lip into her mouth and nursed it before slipping her tongue inside where it met mine. Feeling much better now I kissed her back, slowly savoring the taste of her. It was a long, gentle kiss. My favorite kind.

“Yummy,” I said quietly, as she broke away.

“Mmhm.” She moved her head into my neck and began to kiss me softly, then she sucked my earlobe into my mouth. “Are you feeling better?” she whispered as hand began to work it’s way down my chest.

“Sort of. It still hurts a little here.” I pointed to the side of my neck, just below my ear.

“Aww, poor thing.” She whispered. She planted a wet, slow kiss there. “Better?”

“And here,” I pointed to my collarbone.

Kristel sat herself on my lap slowly and pulled back the collar of my shirt and left a trail of kisses along my collarbone before switching sides and repeating.

“What about you?” I whispered to her. “Any sore spots I should check out?”

I peeled her jacket off and tossed it aside. Her face was half in the light and half in the shadow from the windows above, her eyes sparkling with a seductive glow.

“I’m sure I could find some place that needs some attention.”

I leaned her back just a little and with my hands on her arms began to unbutton her shirt without actually touching it. She felt the tug of the fabrics and looked down to see her buttons popping free all on their own. She threw her head back with a little laugh and rolled her eyes playfully with a look of “Men!”. Grinning up at her I worked the buttons free over the curve of her breasts and down her stomach, one at a time, until it reached the waist of her pants. She arched her eyebrow at me. With a quick snap the pants ripped apart, the button popping free and bouncing off my chest.

“Uh! I really liked these pants, you know.” She plucked the button off of my stomach and frowned at me.

“I’ll make it up to you.” I brought my hands to her stomach and slipped them over her waist, pulling her to me as I buried my head in the gap of her shirt. I kissed the valley between her tits and she clutched my head to her, running her fingers through my hair and exhaling in a rush. With my hand on her back I unsnapped her bra and pulled it loose with my teeth. I moved my head to the side and nipped and sucked on her tits, stopping before getting to her nipple and then moved to the other side. She ground her hips down on the growing hardness in my pants and I responded by pushing up to meet her.

I tugged the shirt free of her pants and pulled it off her shoulders and then followed it with her bra. She sat bare-chested before me, her nipples quickly hardening in the chill air. I gazed upon her body, her pale skin seemingly glowing from within.

I looked into her eyes as she looked down at me and my face cracked into a grin.

“What?”

“I wonder…” but didn’t finish the thought.

“What, tell me.”

Suddenly she gasped and I felt her shiver. Her hands were on my chest and her nails dug in slightly.

“Are you okay,” I asked in a teasing voice.

“It feels like,” she shuddered again. “Like there’s an ice cube on my nipple.”

“Really? Isn’t that funny.”

“Oh god!”

“And now.”

“Now you’re… Now you’re… You’re sucking on the other one at the same time. I can feel your tongue.” She gasped. “You bit me.”

“Just a nibble.”

“It felt good.”

Her eyes were closed and her head was tilted to one side as she pushed herself down on me in a slow rhythm. She bit her lip as she sensations I was feeding her washed through her body. She moaned low in her throat and her chest pushed forward slightly.

“Tell me what you feel now.”

“I feel you kissing down my back. God, this is so good. Oh…”

I was reaching about the end of what I could do effectively. It was taking a large amount of concentration to keep all three sensations going at the same time. I didn’t want to get so focused on what I was doing that I couldn’t enjoy the show. Instead of adding another sensation I shifted the kisses from her back to her neck. Her fingers dug in harder. I changed the cold sensation to another mouth so now she had one on both nipples. The abrupt change in temperature forced another groan from her lips.

“Yesssss…” she hissed and pushed down harder. I brought my hand to her face and trailed my finger along her jaw. When it got near her lips she twisted suddenly and captured it in her mouth, sucking greedily at it as her hips gave me the mother of all laps dances. Her cheeks caved in as she applied suction and her tongue curved itself around in ways that made me almost lose my concentration.

I sat up, pulling my finger from her mouth and leaned forward, twisting to set her off me. “My legs are falling asleep.” She sat on the floor, a little disappointed that I’d stopped, but knowing that the best was yet to come. I got to my knees and looked around. “We need a little something…”

She hooked her hand in the waist of my pants and tugged, looking up at me with a wicked grin. “I only need one thing.”

“It’s just that this carpet isn’t very soft.”

“So what, I don’t care.” She began to unbuckle my belt.

“Trust me, rug burn is a bitch. I’ll be right back.”

Before she could say anything I popped away to her room, grabbed a few pillows and one of the big quilts from her bed and was back in less then 20 seconds.

“Don’t just leave me like that!” She scolded me on my return. “What if something happened and you didn’t make it back or something.”

“I just went to get a couple of things to make us more comfortable. This is my first time having sex in a national monument, I wanted it to be special.” I winked at her.

“Ass.”

I spread the blanket on the floor and tossed down the pillows. “Now, where were we? Ah yes.”

I raised her body up which caused her to yelp and twist in mid-air, and set her down on the blanket.

“I’ll say it again: Ass! Tell me when you’re going to do something like that.” She frowned at me.

I just grinned and kneeled between her legs. “Since these pants are already ruined, what with the button ripping off and everything…” I placed my finger at the seam in her crotch, just below the zipper and trailed it along the stitching. As it passed the threads holding the two pieces together frayed and snapped and began to slide free. I took my finger all the way down to her ankle until the entire right side of her pant leg was open and her leg exposed. Kristel just sat back, propped up on her elbows, and watched with a tiny smile on her lips. When I brought my finger back up to her crotch to do the other side she puffed out her lip and pushed against the tip playfully. I quickly unstitched the other side and then repeated the process along the zipper.

When there was nothing holding the pants on except gravity I pointed my finger at her and then turned my palm up and made a beckoning gesture. With each bend her pants scooted off her a little bit more. When I was sure everything was clear I tugged them once hard and they came free and flew through the air and landed in a tattered pile on the floor behind me.

“Yes, yes, all very impressive. Call me old fashioned but…” She reached up and grabbed my shirt with both hands and ripped it open, sending buttons flying in all directions.

“I really liked this shirt, you know.”

She said nothing, just started on my belt, getting it free, and then unzipping my pants. She snaked her hand in and grabbed a hold of my semi-hard cock. “I’m tired of waiting.”

“Yes Ma’am. Lay back.”

She pulled her hand from my pants and laid back, adjusting some pillows beneath her. I picked up her foot and brought it to my face and kissed her ankle. I ran my free hand down her calf and followed with my lips. The closer I got to her pussy the stronger the luscious smell of her sex became. When I got to her thigh I began to nibble and nip at her tender flesh. She was wearing a white, silken thong and without taking them off I pushed my nose into her pussy, drawing it up and luxuriating in the heat I found there. Kristel moaned and pushed her hips up. The musky sweet scent I found there made the muscles in my chest clench up. My dick throbbed in anticipation.

“You know, I’ve waited to long for this to play around anymore.” I told her. With both hands I grabbed the waistbands of her thong and pulled them off with a quick motion. Kristel said nothing, her eyes had grown soft with desire and she waited patiently. I set myself back between her legs and slowly probed at her folds with my tongue. Kristel inhaled sharply and her hips rose to greet me. I used my fingers to spread her apart and circled her clit a few times before shifting to her tender pussy lips, alternating between sucking and licking each side. I pushed one finger inside of her, then two and began to move in and out of her while my tongue began to lightly flick at her clit.

Kristel responded well to my touch, her body beginning to writhe on the floor as she grabbed the back of my head and pushed it harder into her pussy when I hit a spot she liked. Every time I licked up with my tongue her ass would buck slightly and she would utter a small moan.

“Oh, Stephen, yes!”

I switched off, letting my finger dance delicately over her clit as my tongue angled into her pussy, flexing and probing in ways my finger couldn’t. She seemed to really get off on the change in stimulation so did it more often. Each time my tongue found her clit again she would groan loudly and press down on the back of my head. After a few minutes of the change up I sucked her clit hard into my mouth as my tongue moved around it in broad, fast circles.

Kristel arched her back hard, her orgasm coming in a rush. “Oh…God!” Her hips pushed forward and her body broke out in shudders. Every touch of my tongue brought another gasp from her. After a moment she shoved my head away, not able to stand the sensation anymore. She pulled me up to her and kissed me fiercely on the lips, bringing her legs around me. “Now that was impressive.”

“I aim to please,” I told her.

“I can’t believe I’ve been missing this all the time we were living together.”

“Never count out us quiet guys. There’s usually more to us then you think.” I winked at her.

“We’ve just got a lot of catching up to do, that’s all.”

“Mmhmm.” Her hand found it’s way down to my dick and she began her manipulations again, bringing me to raging life. “And why are you still wearing pants?”

“Oh, well, I got a little distracted.” I stood up and slid my pants and boxers down in one shove and kicked them off. I reached down for Kristel’s hand and pulled her up. I kissed her and maneuvered her over against the angled wall of the Arch. I picked her up gently and set her against it and brought myself closer. Taking the hint she grabbed the base of my cock and placed it at the entrance to her pussy. With a smile I pushed myself into her fiery warmth.

Kristel wrapped her arms around my shoulders and held herself close to me, her head buried in my neck, as I began my steady rhythm, fucking her against the wall of the Gateway to the West. Never in my wildest dreams did I picture this ever happening. My dick slid smoothly in and out of her, each thrust bring a gasp from her and a grunt from me. I gripped her hips and pulled her down on me as I pushed up into her.

“Harder, Stephen!”

Harder it is. I pulled out in longer strokes, pounding back harder and Kristel leaned back, reclining against the window. I watched entranced as each thrust sent her breasts bouncing up and down. She reached between her legs and applied pressure to her clit, her moans getting louder.

“Oh…oh…oh…yes!”

“Kristel!”

Despite the chill air we were both covered in a light sheen of sweat. I grunted, feeling the tingle of my orgasm begin to build in my balls.

“I’m going to cum, Kristel!”

“Cum baby!”

“Oh fuuuck!” I pulled out of her at the last second, jacking myself to orgasm, letting it shoot up on her breasts and over her stomach. My knees gave and I had to prop myself up with my free hand and lean against the wall between her legs. Kristel worked herself that last little bit to her own orgasm as I was cumming on her tits and she cried out as she buried her fingers deep into the hole my dick had just vacated. Kristel slouched down, coming to rest against me, panting and smiling.

My breathing returned to normal after a few minutes and I reflected on the night. “This was fun.”

“Mmm, yeah.”

“Sorry about the that,” I pointed to the cum slowly running down between her tits.

“I don’t mind at all. I kind of liked it actually.” She brought her finger up and collected some of it and sucked it into her mouth.

“Well…I’ll certainly remember that for the future,” I told her grinning.

I pulled her up and wrapped her in my arms, kissing the top of her head. “Come on, let’s get out of here.”

“What about all this stuff?”

“Oh yeah.” I dug my wallet and a few other items out of my pockets, Kristel grabbed her little pocket book, and we gathered up the quilt and pillows. “As for the rest…” I looked at our clothes strewn about. “Fuck it, let them wonder about it.” I grinned at her.

Kristel laughed out loud.

“Ready?”

“Take us away.

I brought her into my arms, as well as I could with us holding all the crap. With a thought we were gone.

I woke up with a sigh and a stretch. I was in Kristel’s bed, she was sprawled out next to me, still sleeping and snoring very lightly. Some how that only added to her cuteness. The room was dark and Kristel’s clock read a quarter after ten. Jesus, I’d slept damn-near twenty hours. We had gotten back here at around two something and we’d immediately crashed into the bed. I couldn’t remember ever being that tired.

I was feeling pretty good now though. I had a burning desire to go swimming. The complex came equipped with a pool that I’d never really used before, but somehow it seemed perfect right then. I eased out of bed, careful not to wake Kristel, and went in search of my swimming trunks.

The night was very quiet as I walked out to the pool. Even the traffic sounds coming off of Baseline were muted. No residents were sitting on their balconies or porches and few lights shown through the windows. I suppose I should have found that odd right there, but at the time it didn’t really concern me.

There was a slight breeze blowing and, to my great surprise, it wasn’t hot and stifling. Sometimes in the desert the nights can be just as hot as the days. All the heat stored up in the pavement tends to keep things at a slow burn. There weren’t any clouds to speak of, but that made little difference as far as stars were concerned. Phoenix sends off so much light that only the brightest stars make it through. I’ve always hated that about the city.

I unlocked the gate and eased my way through into the pool area, casting my towel on a lounge chair and kicking off my sandals. The water rippled in front of me, sending off cool blue light in all directions. The little rock waterfall at one end trickled quietly down into the deep end. Palm leaves rustled softly in the breeze. Yes, a beautiful night.

I worked my way over to the steps and proceeded slowly into the pool, letting the warmth of the heated water make it’s way up my legs. Once it was to my waist I dove in and paddled softly across the length of the pool allowing my muscles stretch. It was incredibly relaxing as I moved my way through the water. I’d float on my back for awhile letting the sound of my own breathing and my heartbeat lull me deeper. Once I’d start sinking below the waves I’d flip and paddle a little more and then repeat.

[Someone approaches!]

I jerked up out of the water, planting my feet and looked around wildly. That voice was inside my head.

*Whose there?*

I sent that out in all directions, not really sure what I expected. I received no answer. All was quiet around me. I walked to the edge of the pool and cast my awareness out, looking between the buildings, down the walkways and even out into the parking lot, but not a soul moved. Now I was starting to get a little concerned. It just wasn’t normal that in an apartment complex this size, absolutely no one was moving around. Going to their cars, coming from them, staggering in drunk from a bar, going to get a pack of cigarettes. Something was wrong.

I thought back to the voice that had...well it warned me, there was no doubt about that. It felt like I had said it but it wasn’t me. I probed at myself, trying to track down what it was. I felt an… echo. That doesn’t quite describe it but it’s extremely difficult to put into words. Like trying to see a thin line of smoke against a cloudy sky. There was something there but I wasn’t even sure if I was imagining it or not. I was on edge. The warning in the tone was unmistakable.

AbbeFaria
AbbeFaria
603 Followers