Gift from the Sea Ch. 02

Story Info
Sebastian is tempted with a doctor’s technique, tools.
3.8k words
4.77
5.4k
4
0

Part 2 of the 5 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 08/06/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
KeithD
KeithD
1,318 Followers

Mateo had returned to the bed, leaving Sebastian on the small balcony, smoking another cigarette. Smoking the cigarette half down and hearing Mateo snoring in low, melodious satisfaction, Sebastian arced the butt off into the void to follow the earlier one. Rather than satisfying him, Mateo's attentions at the balcony had only whetted Sebastian's appetites for something different, something new, a higher high. The sex had been casual, passionless. That apparently was enough for Mateo. It was enough for Sebastian--with Mateo--but he had dreams of more. He had dreams of being touched in sex, of trembling under the attentions of a man and being slowly lifted up to the heights and then slammed down hard. Thus, he had dreams of having sex with someone different than the two other men in this room.

The young America quietly exited the room, went to his own chamber, and put on a pair of tight jeans and a T-shirt and loafers without socks. He left the villa and walked the ancient, narrow streets to the central square and a bit beyond to the Java Café. He saw Doctor Coleiro sitting, alone, at a table, but he wasn't going to be the one to make a move. He picked out a table for two in the shadows, ordered a beer, and listened to the piano player keying soft jazz. A shiny saxophone hung on a stand on the stage, promising the new musician Doctor Coleiro had said would be here this evening.

"Ah, I'm glad you could come--that you understood my invitation," the doctor said as he approached the table and leaned down to whisper his greeting in Sebastian's ear. "May I sit with you at the table, or are you expecting someone else?"

Sebastian looked up at the doctor and gave him a small smile. This was starting off well. Coleiro hadn't taken him for granted--he'd come to him, and he'd asked for permission to join him.

"Yes, sit, please. I came because you invited me."

"You came for me?" Coleiro asked him.

Sebastian shrugged, but he smiled again, leaving the desired response that he was willing to come for Coleiro linger there in the air, both of them knowing it was hovering.

Coleiro chose to interpret this to have its most favorable meaning, and he made full use of the advantage. Before sitting, he put his hands on Sebastian's shoulder, leaned down, and let his lips brush against the young man's ear. When Sebastian didn't withdraw from that, he lingered, pressing a tongue into the ear cavity and then held the lobe between his teeth ever so briefly. Sebastian didn't pull away from that either. And with just those accepted attentions, both men knew that, if this continued to go well, Sebastian was going to let the doctor fuck him tonight. With a slight smile and sigh, Coleiro sank into the other chair at the table, pulling it around to close beside Sebastian when, otherwise, he would have sat across from him. He took one of Sebastian's hands in his and laced their fingers together.

Sebastian looked up to find the doctor looking into his eyes.

"Are you sure? When do you need to be back?" Coleiro asked, giving Sebastian a searching look.

"I'm sure he will sleep peacefully through the night," Sebastian answered, "and I don't punch a time card." That wasn't a definite answer to what the doctor was asking, but it was close enough to give him every hope, and when he brought their laced-fingered hands to his lips and kissed the back of Sebastian's hand, the young man didn't pull away from that either.

None of the other patrons evidenced surprise at the intimacy of this greeting beyond envying the doctor for his good fortune in being with the beautiful young man. The café was a frequent starting place for trysts--even among men. However, the music ruled in this café; conversation was to be minimal and almost imperceptible. But the piano player was transitioning out and the saxophonist was arriving and getting ready for his set, so there were a few moments available for quiet and abbreviated conversation. Both men knew why they were there, though, so extensive verbalization wasn't required.

"The extra pill?" Doctor Coleiro murmured.

"Yes, effective and put to use," Sebastian answered without much enthusiasm.

"Any ill effects?" Ever solicitous of his patients--especially those who were well heeled.

"He's fine. Sleeping like a baby." He also almost added "in the arms of Mateo," but Sebastian didn't know if the doctor was aware that Mateo was fucking Gainsworth from time to time. Having someone ride your erection and having someone with his cock up your ass might mean two entirely different things in terms of medical danger to a doctor. Sebastian wasn't one to carry tales. His position here was fluid. He wanted to avoid taking sides or engaging in any more maneuvering than he needed to maintain position.

"And you? Are you exhausted? No longer in the mood?"

"I'm fine. I'm here."

"But the coupling was not fully satisfying... for you?" the doctor asked, giving the young man his best look of concern and also letting Sebastian know for sure that the doctor knew who his patient was using the pills with.

"No, it wasn't."

"Otherwise you wouldn't have come tonight?"

"No, probably not."

"But you did."

"Yes."

"You crave constant attention? The Italian painter at the villa today said that you are insatiable. Li has said the same thing about your time in his house. He says your talent was in making the men forget you were doing it for money." The doctor looked hopeful.

"They told you that, did they? I suppose I am--insatiable, and that I don't just do it for the money. The difficulty arises in when it tends to feel all the same. I crave variety, and, I suppose, from time to time, younger cock--more vigor."

"I am considerably younger than Clifford," the doctor said, and, almost as an afterthought, "and am known for providing surprising pleasure, endurance."

"Special pleasure?" Sebastian asked.

"I'm a doctor. I have techniques and tools."

Sebastian visibly shuddered. "Other than his special needs, Gainsworth is vanilla," the young man said. "He's an old man--older than you are. I try to please, as does he, but he has little to give under the circumstances. The painter is... well, he--"

"I treat him--the painter, Mateo--for premature release," Coleiro said, saving Sebastian from finding the term himself. "He has asked if the pill would serve him when he is with you. He is contemplating starting on it, as I said that it could hold his ejaculation as well as his erection longer. I hold an erection quite well. There are edging tools and techniques at a doctor's disposal."

That raised another shudder of pleasure and anticipation from Sebastian. "Yes, unfortunately, that has been a problem with him--with Mateo." So much for wondering if the doctor was aware that he lay under Mateo too, Sebastian mused.

"I can cure that problem," the doctor said.

"For Mateo?"

"No, for you. But with Mateo, when you feel compelled to open your legs for him. I understand the position you're in--what you need to do to continue staying here in Malta. There's a term for what you have. It's satyriasis--the male equivalent of nymphomania in a woman."

"And there's a cure for it?" Sebastian asked.

"I don't know why a young, beautiful man like you would want to be cured--certainly those who lust after you don't want you to be cured. And I sense you need more than just penetration and anal possession--that you need special handling that excites and taxes you. Much of this is psychological. You can be trained to bring yourself on your own, independent of what your sex partner is doing."

"And do you not want me to be cured, Doctor? Do you lust after me too?"

"What do you think? Most certainly I lust after you--and desire to give you more than the men you are with now give you. I have this overwhelming desire to kiss you here, now. If I kissed you here, would you think me too forward? Would you not want me to do it?"

"I have wondered how a kiss would be with you," Sebastian said. They leaned their heads together and went into a lingering, gentle, somewhat searching kiss.

Coleiro gave Sebastian a questioning look when they came out of the kiss.

"That was very nice. Romance is very nice," Sebastian said. "But I have this burning inside me. I don't think I have time for romance. What I have clutching at me needs a cure."

"I could romance you," Coleiro said, "But if you wish me to be more direct, more open about what I want and what I could do to bring you pleasure--satisfaction--I can do that too. Would you like for me to kiss you more intimately here, now--on your nipples, your navel, on the bulb of your cock? Because if you wished it, I would do it. I will sink under this table and give you suck, if you wish."

Sebastian laughed, but it had a nervous edge to it. "Not right here, of course. But it would be nice for someone to romance me, not just fuck me."

"You would like me to romance you--and then fuck you?" the doctor asked.

"Yes, please," Sebastian said. "I have this ache in my gut."

"I can do more than romance you and give you a release. I can give you rolling pleasure for hours continuously and I can test your endurance. This that what you would like to have?"

Sebastian didn't answer immediately, but after a few moments, he said, "Yes, I think so. I have been used so much that I think I would like to challenge the edges--have more."

"What you have doesn't need to be cured--certainly not in your stage of life and with your body. It needs to be worship and exercised--to be treated."

"And the treatment?"

"You wish me to be direct, and I will be so. I want to fuck pleasure into you--find that ache and fuck it out of you. Hard cock is what you need. Frequent hard cock. And a little something extra--something taxing and pulling passion fully out of you--taxing technique and special tools. I can give you what those two men can't--what they haven't. Let us be scientific about this. I have no such stamina problems. I also have pills that will heighten your pleasure, if you are interested. I also have stimulating toys--binding, flogging, fisting."

Their hands had lost contact. Sebastian had moved his to the tabletop. Coleiro moved his hand on top of Sebastian's. Sebastian didn't take his hand away. The doctor smiled. "You must know I ache for you--that I have an ache in my gut too. My prescription for both of us to treat our ache is to fuck the ache away and replace it with pleasure." He moved his lips to Sebastian's ear and whispered, "I can give you something that will make you explode repeatedly, and I can hold hard inside you while you're doing it, and I can use devices and techniques that will mix and heighten the fear and cravings inside you. You will release again and again, with mounting pleasure each time."

"And you?"

"Trust me," the doctor answered, "I will get maximum pleasure myself from your beautiful body."

That was all there was time for before the saxophonist began his set with a mournful, slow tune. The doctor had set his chair closer beside Sebastian. He moved an arm around Sebastian's shoulder, and the young man leaned into it rather than away. A waiter drifted by, setting down two beers, and the doctor extracted a wad of folded euros from somewhere, paid the waiter, pulled four more bills off the wad, and placed them on the table top near where Sebastian had placed his hand.

"I know you appreciate being compensated for your favors," he said.

Sebastian looked at the bills and then into Coleiro's face. He covered the bills with the hand and leaned in for another kiss on the mouth. One of Coleiro's hands went to the top of Sebastian's thigh under the table. When the young man placed his hand over it, the doctor moved the hands to his own crotch, knowing now that Sebastian would let his hand be placed there and that the young man would find him hard--and quite adequately sized.

"I can stay hard and with you longer than either of those older men can," he whispered. "I can give you multiple ejaculations--not just with my cock but also with the pills, devices, and techniques available to me. I can do for you what no other man has done--what no other man in Malta can do. I can stay hard for you the entire time we are together and take you to a new plateau of pleasure with each ejaculation."

The saxophonist took a break and the pianist returned.

"Have you heard enough of the music for tonight?" Coleiro whispered into Sebastian's ear.

"Yes."

"Would you like to see my surgery?"

"Yes."

"Are you going to let me make love to you there?"

"Yes."

"But do you want to be made love to or fucked silly? I can accommodate your desires. I can use your body to the limit."

"Either... both... but certainly the latter," Sebastian answered without pause. "Stay hard for me the entire time. Make me come again and again."

"I have one of those examination tables with stirrups and there are restraints. Li says you will--"

"Yes, if you wish."

"But do you desire it? Will it be what the two old men don't give you?"

"Yes, I want it."

"Toys? Whipping?"

"Limited."

"The fist?"

"Not yet."

"But not out of the question?"

"No, if you can get me off that way."

"Ah, it's good to know what the limits are. I believe talking very directly about wants, desires, and possibilities is good foreplay. You're engorged--in throbbing erection--just from our conversation, aren't you?" Coleiro said.

"Yes."

"So am I. I am aching to give you pleasure--and to take my pleasure on your beautiful body. Do you mind me speaking so openly and bluntly about this?" Coleiro asked.

"No, not at all."

"Because we both already know that you are going to go back to my office with me and let me fuck you, let me use your body for our mutual pleasure?"

"Yes."

"You are going to let me ride you hard and long, to bring ejaculation after ejaculation out of you--to take you raw because you trust that I have medical means to protect us both and because you want me to bareback you."

"Yes"

"Can you tell me, please, the longest and thickest cock you've had inside you? Because I have ways to give you more."

Sebastian sucked in his breath. "No, I haven't measured anyone."

"But you've taken unusually well-endowed men?"

"Yes. And I have been doubled."

"Nice." It was the doctor's turn to suck in his breath. "We could experiment with extenders to see where limits are?"

"If you wish."

"You want it badly? You want me to deliver on my promise that I can take you higher, fill you better, and make you come more often than Clifford and Mateo can?"

"Yes."

"You will come with me now and let me fuck you to exhaustion? We can listen to the saxophonist another night."

"Yes."

Sebastian was trembling when they rose from the table and Coleiro put a possessive hand on his butt. He'd already been fucked better than he had been in weeks--and it had just been talk. Coleiro's work was done. His pleasure was about to begin. Too bad the lad had nixed the whip, he thought. But there were enough other pleasures to be had--and there was always the possibility that Sebastian might want more.

* * * *

Sebastian's legs were hanging down either side of the doctor's examination table at its lowest height and restrained at the ankles to the base of the table. His buttocks were rolled up, a triangular leather pad under the lower stomach to elevate his hips. His cock and balls, encased in an electrified cage sending off-rhythm pulses to his privates were hanging below the bottom edge of the table. Behind him, Coleiro was hunched over Sebastian's back, his thighs closely encasing Sebastian's hips and arms stretched out with his fists gripping the young American's wrists. Both men were naked. The doctor was lightly gripping the back of Sebastian's neck in his teeth as a mother cat would do to hold her kitten in place and fully under her control. Sebastian was moving and shuddering slightly under the control of the older man. He had come once already and the man was still hard inside him.

The man was big, yes, but at the start there seemed nothing spectacular about the cock in terms of what Sebastian had taken before other than it could hold a hard through Sebastian's multiple ejaculations. Now, though, the enhancement drugs had greatly increased the size effect of the cock inside him. The waves of arousal that led to the triggering of one ejaculation after the other were enhanced, surely, by the cock inside him, but they seemed to have a source all their own that would set him off with or without the possession of his channel.

Sebastian was seeing a kaleidoscope of colors and shapes in his brain, every nerve of his body was in overdrive. and it felt like the doctor was possessing his channel with a baseball bat--a throbbing, pulsating baseball bat. And, indeed, Coleiro was on enhancing pills himself, as well, which did enhance the size, hardness, and endurance of his cock.

The doctor could--and did--make Sebastian come at will, whether with cum or, now, by dry heave, by controlling the pulses of the genital cage with a hand whenever he let loose of Sebastian's wrist and picked up the remote. Sebastian, conditioned to it, moaned each time the doctor let loose of his wrist, knowing what came next.

The doctor had given Sebastian the pills that he said would heighten the pleasure and arousal and they were doing so, if only by the power of suggestion. He also had said it would lengthen the pleasure and, indeed, Coleiro, having taken some coordinating pills himself, fucked him for an interminable period, with Sebastian taken to waves and waves of rising to the heights, backing off, and then reaching higher, before the doctor expertly gauged their ejaculations to come together--and then, three minutes later, again. And then again and again.

The doctor had also given him other pills, saying they were a close-hold secret in the medical community that destroyed the transmission of any known sexually communicable disease and that allowed them to bareback. If the doctor believed there was no risk, Sebastian decided he could believe that as well. He loved to bareback.

Coleiro turned Sebastian on his back, put his feet in the stirrups that spread and raised his legs, restrained his wrists at the side of the table, crouched over him, and fucked him again.

He withdrew, pulled a surgical glove onto his right hand, greased it up, and then hovered over Sebastian's body, capturing the young man's eyes with his, as he worked his fist into Sebastian's anal canal, up to the wrist, and the young man moaned and began to rock on the fist.

Afterward, the two of them standing, naked, with Coleiro embracing Sebastian from behind, at a window overlooking the sea, the doctor asked if Sebastian would come live with him and service him after Clifford died. He said the old actor probably had no more than a few months to live, and Coleiro worried about what would happen to Sebastian then.

"Have you told Clifford this--that he truly doesn't have long to live?"

"He doesn't want to hear that."

"But he has to prepare."

"His lawyer has said he finally managed to cajole him into signing a will, although God knows who he has to leave it to."

Sebastian sighed, his attention now going to the fingers the doctor had in his ass and to the once-again hard cock pressed into his thigh. The doctor's cupped hand came around to cover Sebastian's mouth, and two pills were pressed between his lips. He swallowed them and immediately visualized a rainbow of colors and felt the heat of a wave of arousal sweep over him.

Sebastian widened his stance and raised up on his toes, as the head of the cock wedged into his entrance. With a long, drawn-out moan, Sebastian came down from off his toes and took the hard cock inside him. Grasping the ginger twink's hips with his hands and burying his face in the hollow of Sebastian's neck, Coleiro resumed rhythmic thrusts up into the young man's channel.

KeithD
KeithD
1,318 Followers
12