Gifted Courtesans

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She took the goblet from him and placed both on the floor as he spoke, "What does my shyness have to do with her choosing you?" he pressed, his voice soft.

"Because I am beautiful, confident, forward and a great kisser, here, let me show you..."

His eyes went wide as a hand trailed around his neck, cupping his head as she leaned in, tilting her head and parting her lips, holding him, he couldn't pull back, he'd never kissed a woman before and he felt his heart stop in the moment, had she not been gently holding him he likely would've pulled back, but stuck as he was, he had nowhere to go but forward.

He closed his eyes as her lips met his, soft and plush, warm and full they bumped against his own, meeting and pressing, he hadn't known what to expect, his heart fluttering in his chest. He had expected a spark, something new, something magic. But it wasn't like that, it was base, intense, animalistic.

It felt too hot, tasted strange, too intrusive and was uncomfortably bizarre, and, oddly, he wanted more. He leaned forward, mimicking her actions, her lips parting and closing as they kissed, slow and gentle, her hand, as he stopped resisting, slid down slightly to his shoulder, urging his own hands forward.

He moved his hands to her waist, feeling the warmth of her skin and the softness of her flesh under her bodice as her hands caressed over him, she was moreish, the more he kissed her the more he wanted, her breath coming out quickened, her desire rising faster than his own, she was, after all, making out with the gorgeous Prince of the lands and knew what she was looking forward to.

Without deepening the kiss she pulled back, his lips following her a fraction of the way, eliciting a giggle from her, "You like to kiss me hm?"

"It's ah, a much nicer experience than I thought it would be," he admitted.

"Mm, charming words..." she teased playfully and, as he parted his lips to defend himself she kissed him once more, her tongue slipping between his lips, wet and nimble, he let out a surprised little noise but responded well, his tongue mingling with hers, exploring one another, he was unskilled but delightful all the same, her own fantasies being fulfilled one by one.

She rested one hand on his thigh as the other took his hand, urging it up her waist to cup her full breast through her bodice, the curve filling his hand as she suckled on his tongue, urging him to do the same to hers, as she liked it.

His hand cupped and squeezed at her breast, eager for more as they made out, her hands moving behind herself to begin unlacing her top.

Ninian panted softly as she once more broke the kiss, her bodice coming away to be discarded on the floor, she grinned proudly as she pushed her chest up and forward, her hand once again lacing around his neck to draw him in and down, pressing the swell of her breast to his face.

The sensation was one of warmth and silky softness, her breasts full and enticing, she urged her chest forward, her hand guiding him he found the thickness of her engorged nipple pressed to his lips.

With a moan Cherry tilted her head back, his lips finding her nipple, one hand moving to cup and massage the bare breast he was working on, his other hand tracing the smooth skin of her back.

He suckled like a babe, inexperienced in the ways of lovemaking but the pleasure it brought her was intense all the same, "A-ah, use your tongue, swirl and flick." she instructed and, keen to pleasure her, he obeyed, his tongue working in slow circles, his face pressed against the softness of her flesh.

She cooed gently at the pleasure and arched her back, fingers tracing through his hair, finding the clasp that held his ponytail in place and working it free, letting his blonde hair flow down his back as her nipples tingled pleasantly.

Running her fingertips through his hair, admiring the silkiness she felt herself swelling in her panties beneath the ruffle of her skirt, it wouldn't be long, she knew, before she would be showing, so, with some reluctance, she pushed him back from her chest, his eyes opening to look up at her, Cherry finding herself momentarily caught in those gold-flecked violet eyes.

"W-what next?" he asked, voice soft and hungry, the sound bring Cherry back with a blink.

"Ah, well, this is where things get a little complicated..." she bit her lip and enjoyed the look of incomprehension on his face, Helena had told all the girls prior to his arrival that regardless of who he picked, they had one option open to them should all others fail. Blackmail the Prince. Threatening him with the spreading of rumours that the Prince frequented an establishment where all the girls were, well, packing more than roses, would undoubtedly hurt the crown. But as Cherry looked into his beautiful, selfless gaze, she knew that would only be a last resort for her.

"What if I told you that, you could seriously satisfy every single girl here tonight, what would you say?" she queried, plainly, her hand on his.

"I er, I would say that even royalty has its limits... I don't know what mine are exactly but I hardly think that-"

"Well, you can. You, my Prince, can give every single woman here an orgasm they've only ever fantasised about, you can make them lust after your body, desire you, need you, each and every one," she promised, her voice sincere.

"How? How would I even start?" he said, clearly disbelieving.

She shrugged a little, "Just by having an open mind, by being caring and selfless, by not judging us for what we have but for who we are."

He shook his head slightly, "I don't understand, but I promise you I... I want you, Cherry, Lucia. How can I give you that pleasure? Show me."

She nodded some and slipped off her heels, moving to stand in front of him, "Just remember, you can make dozens of women have the best time of their life tonight, okay?"

He nodded a little, hesitant and uncertain, but determined to press forward.

She nodded too and moved to straddle him, forcing him to lean back on his elbows on the bed, looking up at her, past the swell of her bare breasts to her moist full lips. Slowly she urged herself forward, kneeling across him, her fingers under her dress to raise it slightly, her cock already hard and free from her panties, only her full balls held in the lace fabric.

Her cock was a modest five inches, curving up slightly, not too thick but not slender either, she watched him curiously, a hopeful expression set on her face as the Prince stared, wide-eyed at her member.

"Y-you..."

"Yes. We all do," she said softly.

He looked up at her, the uncertainty written across his face.

"Don't think about it, just think about me, you want me to feel good, don't you?"

He nodded a little and swallowed, looking back down, his expression softening, "What... What do I have to do?"

"Whatever you want to sweety... You can touch it, stroke it, kiss it, suck it, ride it..." she winked playfully, with their position, her cock only a few inches from his face the answer wasn't quite so complex.

He leaned forward and kissed it, just under the tip where she was most sensitive, instantly Cherry let out a loving, encouraging moan, only slightly accentuated for his attention.

He looked up at her, urged on by her passionate noises as he lips travelled up and down the underside of her smooth shaft, experiencing the odd texture and enjoying her moans, sultry and heavy with desire.

With one hand holding her dress up, the other moved to lace through his hair, cupping his head and pulling it towards her cock.

Slowly she bumped the eager tip of her member against the purse of his lips, his beautiful eyes flicking up briefly to look at her over the swell of her breasts, her look was one of lust, eyes half-lidded, cheeks flushed a warm rose, this woman needed him, needed what he could give her.

Cherry let out a deep moan as her hips ever so slowly nudged her hips forward, her cock pushing between the tightness of his uncertain lips into the wet heat of his mouth.

He hadn't been sure what to expect, shame and embarrassment maybe, but neither of these presented themselves, instead he only felt a warmth in his chest, a pleasant feeling brought on by the intimacy of the feeling.

Noticing his lack of protest she began to gently sink her length into the embrace his lips offered, speaking softly as she did, small whispers interspersed with her moans, urging him on, "That's amazing... Ah, just like mmm, that. No teeth, good, yes... Try moving your tongue around the ah! Yes, perfect..."

Cherry let out the softest of sighs and tilted her head back, allowing herself a moment to just enjoy the moment, the man who would one day be her king, a young beauty of grace and renowned for his kindness, had his lips wrapped around her cock, was working to bring her pleasure, was swirling her tongue in a way that made her toes curl. She drank it all in.

Before long, though, eager to get to the main event, she pulled back, her cock freeing from his lips with a satisfying pop. She giggled a little at the noise and he blushed, smiling a little, shy but glad to see just how much she was enjoying herself.

"So..." she paused, giving him a sultry look as she shuffled forward, forcing him to lay on his back, subtly tugging her panties aside so her smooth balls rested on his lips as she moved them back and forth, pursuing her own lips in a kiss to motivate him to do the same, she purred, feeling him oblige her full orbs, "Do you think you're ready to do what you came here for?" she asked, slowly stroking her slick length.

"Mmm?"

"To lose your virginity," she said softly, working her fingers up and down her shaft.

He hesitated a moment, his violet eyes on hers, his lips on her sack, he nodded.

She nodded too and swung her leg over him and off, standing up by the side of the bed and hooking her thumbs under the hem of her skirt and panties, about to tug them down when she paused, "Uh... Hey?"

"Y-yes?" he asked, a little meek, his smile warm and inviting as he slowly sat up, hands moving to his chest, he had been about to unbutton his shirt.

"So, like, my best friend was really, really eager to be picked. It was all she was talking about."

"Oh," he said softly, the second button undone, her eyes flicking briefly down towards his chest, "I'm sorry?"

She glanced back up, "You don't have to be... I mean... She could join us, after all, you know what to do with your mouth and, do you like breasts?" She said, grinning softly as she pushed her own forward, he blushed and nodded, "hers are much bigger, should I, you know? Go get her?"

"Um, okay?" he said, really not sure how to refuse, or even if he really wanted to.

She grinned and nodded, leaving him to unbutton her shirt as she stepped from the room, brazenly and without covering herself up.

He set his shirt aside, his smooth chest on show, smooth and flawless without hair and with only a little muscle definition he was a sight to behold

it took barely any time until he heard her returning to his room, her voice soft, almost a whisper as she approached, "...And he totally did too... Shh."

He looked up towards the door, just catching the tail end of whatever Cherry had been saying as she poked her head around to look at him, smiling as she reentered, her eyes shamelessly scanning over his bare chest. As she did, leaning in from behind was a slightly taller woman, curved like a winding river with skin as pale as milk, her eyes were pink and delicate, her hair not grey like the elders, but platinum, like strands of moonlight woven into silk.

They stared at each other, each equally as stunned. He'd never in his life seen nor heard of a girl like this catching only a glimpse of her when he had first entered, he had seen pale girls before, often with red hair, but this was something different he realised.

As Cherry sauntered forward, seemingly oblivious to his amazement he saw that she was wearing a sheer silk top that reached her thighs, as white as snow, matching her skin tone, her thick thighs and long legs on display. Her body was curved, her bust, as Cherry had promised, much fuller than hers, her low cut top displaying a generous amount of cleavage.

"Uh, hi?" he ventured, meekly.

Cherry grinned, "Breathtaking isn't she? An albino, I'm told, dunno how it works but she's pretty cute! You should see her dick too."

"What's your name?..." he asked, voice soft as she sauntered towards him, a smirk on her pale lips, any makeup she was wearing light to match her skin tone.

"Luna." Her voice was gentle and quiet.

He glanced at Cherry and she nodded, "No, yeah that's actually her name cutie."

He looked up at Luna who moved to straddle his lap, placing the flat of her palm against his chest, admiring the softness of his skin as she examined the beauty of his galactic eyes. For his part he got lost in hers, the light pink, almost blending with the white of her eyes, her pupils standing out as deep abyss' in the otherwise bright orbs.

"So, my Prince," she bit her lip and leaned forward, "are you going to suck my cock for me?..."

He blushed, but given his already existing experience and her unbelievable beauty, his confidence had grown.

"I am," he said simply and her smile was radiant, eyes glinting with joy as she leaned forward, their lips met and he quickly joined her in a deep kiss, her taste light and fruity, her touch eager and silken.

Forgetting for a moment of Cherry's presence he focused solely on Luna, his hands moving to tug down the chest line of her nighty, the bountiful amount of cleavage it had had on show growing until it fell loose, her heavy breasts spilling free, hanging low under her chest. She lowered herself down so her full orbs rested on his bare chest, warm and soft against him.

She urged him to follow her up the bed, turning as they went so he found himself lying atop of her. Looking up at her as he broke the went kiss, he let his lips trail down, following Cherry's guidance from before to kiss down over Luna's neck, marveling in the paleness of the beautiful woman, kissing lower and lower till he found his face between her breasts, each of her hands supporting them, offering them up to him like a gift which he imbibed in eagerly.

He kissed as the soft flesh of each breast, eliciting soft coo's from her light voice, he found his way to each of her already erect nipples, their darker skin tone still lighter than his own body.

He felt her shuffle, realising she was lifting the hem of her top, her smile playful and wanting.

He lowered himself, fingertips trailing down over her skin, her head relaxing back against the pillows as she lay, thighs spread, her hands relaxing from her breasts letting gravity take their natural effect on her large chest, pulling her breasts down and to the side slightly, not full and high on her chest as he had expected, not that it bothered him.

He kissed down her stomach and leaned up, glancing down to see her cock, resting semi-hard against her body, longer than Cherry's and just as thick, again what drew his attention was just how pale and light it was.

After sparing a glance up at her he leaned down, pressing his lips to the underside of her cock, drawing out a moan.

As his lips worked up and down her shaft he felt hands on his waist, remembering Cherry he felt as she unlaced his pants, working them down with his undergarments over his hips and down his thighs, revealing his cheeks to her.

"Wow, your ass is amazing." he heard Cherry compliment as her hands sank into the flesh of his cheeks, parting them as she leaned up.

"Oh, I-"

"Shhh..." Luna whispered, a hand wrapping around the base of her shaft to heft it to his lips, tapping it against them as he felt a cool liquid trickle over his virgin hole.

He had expected more ceremony, more ritual, but they were too needy and he was too willing.

With his eyes on hers, he lowered his head, feeling the tip of her cock spread his lips which he sealed tight around her. Slowly he urged his head down, closing his eyes as she began to repeat his actions from before, sucking, licking, being mindful of his teeth.

"A-ah, Cherry, oh you taught him well..."

Cherry giggled softly as she rubbed her shaft across his delicate hole, lubricating her shaft as her hands toyed with his cheeks, "I hardly taught him anything, he's a natural, oh god Luna you should feel his hair, I don't know what they use to wash with up in the palace but it's divine."

Luna followed the suggestion and ran her fingers through his locks of long hair, letting out an appreciative moan, "Gods it's so soft! I'm jealous, hows his ass?"

"Mm I'll tell you in just..." she lined the tip of her cock up with his ass and gripped it with one hand, starting to push forward, "a..." she pushed forward, putting an increasing amount of pressure on his virgin star, "Moment!" she gasped as the tip of her cock opened him up, the tip slipping into the incredibly tight star of his ass, "Ooooh fuck."

Ninian let out a loud whimper around her cock, jerking forward, though it didn't lessen the amount of cock she had in him as she followed him down, Luna's cock gagging him as he pressed forward, a wet choke escaping his throat as both women moaned.

Gripping his hips she held him, allowing him to get used to the girth of her modest length as Luna held him to her cock, stifling her protests with her pale meat.

Moments passed and, impatient, Cherry began to work her hips slowly forward and backwards, urging the Prince to take more and more.

He whimpered and groaned, but didn't move to stop either of them, wanting to persevere through the pain as Luna spoke sweet nothings to him, "Just like that, suck my cock, ah, you should see Cherry, she's completely lost in how good your ass feels... Just relax for her okay? Let her have her fun, it'll start to feel good soon, I promise."

He did his best to relax, focusing instead on the pale beauty's cock in his mouth, his eyes up and on her, one hand holding his head, guiding his efforts as he loved on her, her other lifting and massaging one of her heavy breasts.

Cherry was slow but insistent, before long her cock was sawing deep in and out of him, albeit slowly, her hands pawing at his cheeks, squeezing and exploring as she fucked him, his virginity long lost now.

"G-god, I'm close," he heard Cherry purr and Luna gave her a bemused smirk.

"Mm, short fuse?"

"A-ah, I already had my cock sucked," she argued, "t-that, and this is ah, fucking, Prince Ninian," she laughed then, soft and surprised, "fuck Luna, I'm fucking Prince Ninian. I took his virtue, me!"

Luna smirked and looked back to the Prince, stroking his hair as Cherry's pace quickened, her hips bouncing against his cheeks as she took him, her breath becoming laboured as she stared down at him, watching his body bounce on her cock.

He sucked on Luna's length, the heat of his wet mouth rolling up and down her length as he felt Cherry tense suddenly, pushing forward, her steely length hardening and pulsing inside him, her moans growing as she gasped, her fingers digging into his cheeks.

He arched his back, still pleasuring the cock between his lips as, he realised with sudden clarity, Cherry continued what had to be her climax inside of him.

He felt her cock pulse several more times, her pants softening as she relaxed, bending over to relax, her chest resting on his back, her cock deep within him, her load spent within the Prince of the realm.

"Oh, oh god..." she gasped, her arms wrapping around his waist, squeezing him in a warm hug, slowly, she withdrew and moved away, leaving him with Luna, not able to look back at her with her cock between his lips, "A-ah, I need to go refresh myself, I'll be, ah, a second."

He heard her padding barefoot from the room, his attention fully on Luna now, his gaze curious, expecting her to take Cherry's place. But she merely shook her head and winked playfully.