Gilded Cage Ch. 02: Luxor & Back

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
sr71plt
sr71plt
3,027 Followers

He pistoned me hard and fast, doing me full military honors. I listened to the slapping of his balls against my buttocks and raised my fingers to his chest and traced the puckered contours of his war wounds. I involuntarily set my pelvis in motion, counterpunching his thrusts with long-arced swings of my hips, wanting him deep inside me. Deeper inside me. Hard bodied, hard cocked, hard fucked.

"Give it to me, give it to me!" Rock hard, pounding me, taking no prisoners.

"Oh, god, the studs. You win! I surrender!" I cried. "But all of it now. Just you. Everything! Skin on skin. Let me feel you fill me!" I cried out.

A husky laugh and he pulled out of me, jerked the sheath off, pushed my back onto the surface of the bed, crouched closer over my chest, thrust deep inside again, and pounded, pounded, pounded. The fucking went on forever and I came again before he did, bathing me deep with his hot cum. Pulling out, with the cum dribbling down my thighs. Still hard. Driving it home again and pounding, pounding, pounding. Pounding me to yet another ejaculation.

I surrender. I surrender all. Flopping my legs open, grabbing for his buttocks, holding him inside me as . . . we came together.

As long as Rushdy fucked me too, how could I complain about a hard-bodied fuck this good by a master commander? I had . . . never . . . ever . . . been . . . fucked like that before.

sr71plt
sr71plt
3,027 Followers
12