Gilded Cages

Story Info
Katherine and Rick have been friends for a long time.
4.2k words
4.04
11.8k
10
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All participants are above the age of 18, any resemblance to real people or circumstances is purely coincidental, it is currently in editing since everyone loves to interrupt at the good bits but in the meantime, enjoy the read.

----

Katherine ran a hand through her red curls as the waiter sat a wine glass in front of her. She smiled politely at him and returned her attention to Rick who was mid-retelling of the latest work gossip. He'd switched over to a company she'd worked for previously and she had moved a few states away over a year prior. Despite their best efforts, their schedules had never aligned on previous trips. As she watched his boyish grin light up his face in mirth she smiled again, laughing quietly.

"I'm glad you were able to meet me for dinner. I know it's been hectic trying to get together but it's nice to see you."

"It is. Thank you for joining me, I can't imagine that drive was easy." He sipped on his water and a memory flashed across her brain regarding him and copious amounts of vodka. Her lips curled up slightly and she took a sip of her own wine, glancing away to refocus herself. "It wasn't great but it wasn't too terrible." Jesus Katherine, drink more wine and stop that shit.

If he noticed her sudden shift in tone he didn't mention it. "I don't know how you make that trip so quickly. I would be sore. Do you rush back again or are you able to relax a bit?"

She laughed openly. "Oh, I hurt terribly. I always hate this drive after. And before. And quite a bit during. I opted to take a few days this time as opposed to my usual in and out. Try and make a vacation out of it."

Dinner passed quickly, Katherine swearing there were a few too many glances that lingered a little too long but shrugged it off as the alcohol. Her and Rick had always shared a mostly uncommunicated attraction, which recently came back to the forefront of her mind when he was her very first supporter of her recent porn career. Over the years they both had been in relationships and then eventually married to their respective partners so the idea of anything happening between them had died long ago.

It hadn't killed her libido from having the idea, Katherine only half-listening to Rick talk as he walked her back up to her hotel room. The other half of her brain was flashing lewd images across Katherine's eyes as she fought to focus on the gentleman in front of her. Rick was a bit older than her but had always retained his boyish charm, making him look and seem much younger. She had always referred to him as cute and innocent and he'd never corrected her. She knew better, secretly, but she'd never allowed herself to dwell too deeply upon the idea.

As they waited for the elevator Rick moved his arm around Katherine's waist to move her out of the way of a couple walking past. She'd jumped in surprise, both at the sudden grab that broke her out of her fantasy and by the way her skin lit up when he grabbed her. Maybe that wine had been a bad idea.

Her husband and her had a loving relationship that she wouldn't trade for anything, but domesticity gets the best of everyone at some point. They'd always known Katherine's appetites were substantial and more than her husband Brian could handle. He was a generous lover in all manner but over the years they realized Katherine was frustrated. They tried supplements and toys, eventually attempting to swing for a while, but an assault on Katherine in their adventures had brought that to a screeching halt and they had yet to recover two months later. Eventually her husband agreed to let her go play on her own and just keep it quiet but she'd been hesitant.

While she had been able to work through it once they confirmed it would have no lasting effects, Brian had not. In a drunken argument she had misspoke and made it sound as though he hadn't kept her safe and they hadn't had a day where they hadn't argued since. No amount of reassurance and attempt at communication from Katherine was successful and merely exacerbated the situation so she'd buckled down to weather the storm in silence. Unethical monogamy had always been a part of her life but for him she had been willing to settle down.

Looking now, she was tired in every way imaginable, going as far as extending her trip last minute in a vain attempt to get some peace and relax. Rick's company had always made her happy, inviting him to dinner seeming like a no-brainer in her attempt to give her life a temporary haven. She hadn't, however, taken into consideration her appetites being denied for so long. She knew she respected Rick and his wife along with her own marriage enough that she would never act upon anything, but she hadn't imagined this would turn after dinner chatting into a battle of self control.

Desire smiled lazily at her through her golden bars, the gilded cage glinting in stark contrast to her blazing red curls and lips. She ran a manicured hand up her side, cupping her black lace-covered breast briefly before working her way up and clutching her throat. "Remember me?"

Katherine's face burned, playfully bumping into Rick's side as he led her into the elevator. He bumped her back and loosened his grip as she leaned forward to push her floor but tightened it once more when she leaned back over. Ground floor to sixth, five minute walk in the hall, three minutes to say goodbye. You can do this.

Desire giggled in her cage, her lips opening slowly as her tongue snaked up the golden bar next to her face. Her amber eyes burned in excitement. "Can you?"

Conversation stalled, picking up once more when the elevator jerked upward to start. Katherine nearly lost her footing, stumbling slightly in her short black dress. Rick reached out to steady her and gripped her right hip tightly, his fingertips digging into her far lower than they should've properly been on her waist as he pulled her upright. Katherine caught her breath in a hiss, pasting a bright smile on her face in an attempt to hide her embarrassment at falling and any improper sounds that may have escaped her notice. "Thanks for the assist!"

Rick's face remained unchanged for a moment, his eyes riveted on the flush across her face that deepened under his scrutiny. "Rick?" She inquired, suddenly worried she had been vocal.

"Hm?" He shook himself then, running his free hand through his brown curls. "Of course, you know I've always got you." He said cheerily, pulling her tighter in a half-hug.

Katherine let go of the breath she didn't know she was holding. Yes, see, he's always got me because we're friends. Friends don't think of other friends naked.

She cursed the thought as soon as it crossed her brain, the ever-so-eager organ so kindly reminding her that he had wanted to know what she looked like naked. She rubbed her neck and shoulder self-consciously as the elevator climbed to the third floor. As she lifted her arm he'd run his hand up her side, pausing just below her breast before returning back down to her hip. "Is your neck bugging you?"

She looked up in alarm before relaxing into a tired smile as she stared up at him and leaned into his side. "Oh, yeah. I've been meaning to schedule a massage or something but you know how it goes, never enough time."

"I'm happy to give you a massage if you'd like." Rick said casually. "I did massage therapy for a bit." He moved his hand from her waist and up to her neck, his soft hands easily working the muscles in her neck to putty. She groaned and leaned into him, tilting her head down to give him better access to the back of her neck. He moved behind her and put both hands on her neck, weakening her resolve further. This is Rick, he'd never push that boundary and neither would I. It's fine, Katherine.

Before she knew it the elevator doors flew open and she blinked sleepily as Rick pulled his hands away. He held the door open while she regained her bearings, laughing softly at her reaction. "Your neck is really tense, I can only imagine how the rest of you is."

Desire grinned and ground herself up against her gilded cage, a low moan singing through her lips before she settled once more next to the bars, her fingers clenching and unclenching impatiently as she waited.

Katherine groaned and took a shaky step forward and then out of the elevator. "Don't remind me. I think I'll have to take you up on that massage offer if you can keep your hands to yourself." She glanced back at him with her tongue stuck out as she led the way before turning forward once more, her bouncing followed by his easy strides. She maintained about 3 feet in front of him. He was tempted to tease her for leaving him behind but the view of her bouncing in that mini dress as she easily led him down the hall was too good to give up. The black cotton that rode high on her hips had rode even higher as she walked, resting at the bottom of the curve of her ass and sealing itself as a second skin against her light bronze flesh.. "Scouts honor." He added. "Ha!" She called out, veering left quickly and pulling out a keycard as she approached the door. It took a couple tries but eventually she got the door open, walking into the darkened room and flipping on lights as she went along. Rick whistled low, impressed. "Damn, this is a nice room."

She glanced around the King suite as he closed the door behind him. "Right? I like to be comfortable when I travel." She wandered over to the mini-fridge she had stocked when she came into town the day previous, pouring herself a small whiskey before turning to Rick. "Drink?"

"I'd love one." Her eyes lingered on him for a moment, raking hungrily over his fitted jeans and button-up. The sleeves were rolled up to his elbows and his hands were shoved into his pockets, his face betraying nothing as he joined her at the counter. She suddenly felt guilty for her lecherous thoughts, taking a long sip of her whiskey before settling on the edge of her bed and kicking off her stilettos. She stretched and leaned back, ruffling her curled hair and yawning. "So, how do you want me?"

Rick's eyes flashed in amusement but he held his tongue, taking a drink from his glass. "Well, you have either a couch or your bed. I would probably suggest the bed so you can spread out and relax but it's your call."

She pursed her lips for a moment before standing and walking around the bed to set her glass on the table. "That's a good point. Should I be dressed or...?"

He sat down on the edge of the bed and started unlacing his shoes. "Either or but if you have the dress off then it'll be easier for me to work into the knots."

She nodded again, the alcohol turning her conscience's whispered warnings into coos of contentment. She pulled the dress off easily and shivered in the cold air as she stood exposed in her thong and strapless bra. She was briefly grateful she'd even thought to put panties on, being careful to keep turned away.

"Facing up first, it'll help me work your shoulders and chest."

She giggled quietly and he pretended not to notice, settling herself into the middle of the bed flat on her back and waiting for more instruction. "Music? You look a little nervous."

"That's a good idea," she agreed. Within seconds she had music echoing in the hotel room, just in time for the room next to hers to get back and turn on their television. The combined muffling of the outside world eased her further as he climbed next to her and started to massage her shoulders and collarbone. She immediately let her eyes close, melting under his hands as he worked. He started down her sides and she squirmed a bit, smiling slightly. "Ticklish?"

"A tad," she admitted. He stored the knowledge and continued down her hips, earning him another squirm as he paused on them briefly. Before she could mention anything he moved further down her thighs, kneading the soft flesh between his skillful fingers. She groaned softly, blushing deeper as she realized. "Sorry, tender muscles."

"It happens," he replied. A few more minutes passed and he worked up her other side, Rick taking advantage of her closed eyes to enjoy the view. She was so responsive, making it easy for him to find her tension and take it away with ease. "You can flip over now."

She opened her eyes and stretched. "Mmmmm..." The contented purr was innocent enough but it somehow charged the atmosphere, her guard completely down as she flipped over and gave a playful wiggle as she got comfortable.

His own mouth suddenly dry, he reached over and grabbed her whiskey. "More liquid courage?" She hummed playfully and drained the glass before laying back down. "Thank you."

He knew she had to be at least buzzed at this point, she could hold an impressive amount of alcohol for her size but she had always had a weakness in harder liquors. He took his time as he sat gently on her hips, his hands running sensually up and down her back.

Her muscles twitched and hardened under him, the tanned ridges softening in the dim light she had turned on. It was too easy to forget the petite woman under all that clothing was nothing but lean muscle until you pressed up against her. The muffled groan that came from underneath him as he pressed down her spine had him readjusting on top of her, his hands suddenly feeling greedy. He pressed into her back roughly once more, earning a louder moan. His mouth watered and he fought to distract himself, moving further down her back. The closer he got to her lower back the more her hips squirmed, unintentionally grinding herself against him.

Katherine was in heaven, Rick's hands working out muscles that had hurt for longer than she could even remember. Between the buzz of the alcohol making her sensitive and her own desire every touch was breathtaking. Her mind wandered back to the elevator when Rick had been staring down at her. Thinking was innocent enough, right? What had she wanted to happen?

Her fantasy brought her back to that moment of silence, barely registering when Rick moved off her and started massaging her ass and thighs a little more closely than necessary. She didn't care, remembering those eyes staring hungrily down at her.

What did she want? She'd wanted him to press the stop button. She wanted him to push her up against the wall before she could protest, his lips hungry on hers before he nibbled down her neck and started ripping her dress above her hips so he could grind against her uninhibited, her legs wrapped tightly around his waist. Would she have gone further than that? If he had taken advantage of that moment she wasn't sure she would have been able to resist, her conflicted brain reminding her those same eyes were staring down at her near-naked body as he massaged around her bra. Could she resist now?

A cold paste hit her back and she jumped, broken completely from her reverie. "Sorry, I grabbed the lotion from the counter. Figured it would feel better with some lotion than just my cold hands."

She shook her head, chiding herself. "It's alright, was just cold for a moment. Your hands are much warmer, trust me."

He didn't respond, rubbing her back in small circular motions. After a few more minutes he gave her one final squeeze and then rolled off her, stretching his arms over his head as he turned away from her. "Ahhhh.... How does that feel? Better?"

Katherine sat up and rolled her shoulders. "That's much better." Her buzz had kicked fully in, a sultry smile playing at her lips constantly. She stared brazenly at Rick, comfortable in the private space they were in. "I'll have to ask you to do it again sometime."

He smiled goofily. "You know I'm always happy to rub you down."

Her heart leapt into her throat as his comment hung in the air between them. "I'll keep it in mind," she purred. She leaned down to grab her dress and he hastily paused her; picking up his shoes. "Walk me to the door?"

"Oh, uh, sure." Her confusion was plain on her face as she stood up and easily loped across the suite, opening the door for Rick as he followed closely behind her. "Thank you again, let me know when you get home safe?" She stood awkwardly next to the open door, staring up at his unreadable expression. "Of course I will. Sleep tight, okay?" He gave her a hug and one final squeeze before rushing out the door. Katherine stood there for a moment slightly miffed and finally giggled. "See? Nothing to worry about."

Desire slunk back into her cage, wailing mournfully.

Katherine went and refilled her glass, turning on something heavy with angry lyrics as she stripped out of her undergarments and into a sheer white lace nightie. Her black thong was soaked and she tossed the clothes next to her bag, hoping they'd be dry by the morning. She paused in front of the hotel mirror and admired her reflection. 5'5 and maybe 105 lbs she was petite with great shape, her hips and body having a tantalizing little curve even she couldn't argue. Kids had done nothing to destroy her body and she thanked her stars for it every day.

"What good is beauty if it's not admired properly." Desire interjected bitterly. She dramatically kicked the cage door and it crumbled but she remained lounging.

Katherine sighed in frustration and took one last glance in the mirror before dramatically grabbing her whiskey and lounging on the couch as she browsed an erotica collection she'd packed to distract her. It was the evening she'd had planned but it seemed so lackluster in comparison.

She'd just refilled her glass for the second time when a firm knock sounded on her door. She grabbed her phone and checked the time. Rick had left nearly half an hour previous and was due home anytime.

She warily crept up to the door and peeked out the peephole. A very disheveled and wind bitten Rick stood on the other side, rubbing his hands together as he shook rain out of his hair. Katherine ripped the door open, forgetting her sheer clothing as she stood staring at him. "Are you okay?"

"What? Oh, yeah, I'm great. Can I come in?"

"What? Of course, come in."

He was shrugging his jacket off before he was in the door, tossing it onto the couch and shoving his shoes off unceremoniously. Katherine leaned against the counter and watched him closely. He seemed almost... Frantic? She bounced her weight from one foot to the other in her buzz, her veins humming at his sudden appearance. Had he been hurt?

"What happened? I thought you were going home?"

His face was flushed and he was panting slightly, a slight shiver still rocking him as he adjusted to the warmth of the room. "I couldn't do it."

Her brow furrowed and she shook her head. "Couldn't do what? What are you talking about?"

He stared at her for a few more seconds in silence and made her shiver. "Aren't you cold? Let's warm you up. Come on." She reached a hand out to his face and touched it lightly to see how cold he was before he stopped her and made her jump. He grabbed her wrist and whispered "I can't do it." before pushing her back into thn e counter. She opened her mouth to respond and he stopped her, his tongue exploring her mouth before she could react. She kissed him back fiercely, mind and rationale gone. He lifted her up and she wrapped her legs around him as he carried her over to the bed. He set her down gently and crawled on top of her, one hand pushing her down as his teeth sought her neck. "I went for a walk," he gasped as her hands worked on the buttons of his shirt impatiently. "I couldn't get you out of my head. So many years. I've just looked for so long, I couldn't wait any longer."

He ripped her nightie over her head and his mouth immediately sought her nipple, her back arching as a moan ripped from her lips. Her fingers tangled into his hair as he tormented her, pausing only to kiss her once more before sitting up.

The front of his pants were scattered with random wet spots, whether it was her or him was a mystery. All she knew was she wanted him out of them. She sat up and quickly unzipped his pants, looking up in confusion as he stopped her. "I'll get them, lay down."

12