Gillian's Spanking Addiction Ch. 02

Story Info
Gillian discovers the joy of the cane.
1.9k words
4.61
16.7k
11
3

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 02/20/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
123z
123z
822 Followers

Gillian Watkins arrived promptly at eight in the evening at the Pimlico apartment building of retired school master Mister Williams. The twenty six year old online stripper and cosplay model had resisted many generous offers of sex from her most ardent fans and had not taken to even having girl on girl scenes on webcam either. The vivacious brunette just enjoyed showing of her stunning figure and appearing in solo pictures and video striptease. She did like sex and had the odd boyfriend now and again, mostly with rugby players and the like, and the rougher the sex the better for her. In fact, looking back with hindsight, she remembered how being pinned to the bed and getting hard thrusts during intercourse always got her off. It was only by visiting the school teacher that Gillian had realised she might have a latent penchant for submission. Williams had opened her eyes to the fact that she enjoyed being spanked and she was back to the experienced disciplinarian for more.

"You see, my dear. Spanking is a form of kinky bedroom fun that is not scorned by the ordinary folk. Unlike torture or blood letting it is quite permissible, in most societies anyway."

As she had left him after her first time he had handed her some books as a gift. 'The Whippingham Papers' a Victorian work, 'Birchen Bouquet' by George Cannon from 1770, and the comic opera 'Lady Bum tickler's Revels.'

"Good evening. Miss Atkins. Pleased to see you once more. Did you dress as I instructed?"

Gillian grinned as she joined the sixty plus fellow into his main room. She shed her raincoat and showed off her St. Trinian's type school attire. St. Trinian's, the famous British cartoon centred on a college for delinquent young women. The familiar school outfit worn by Gillian consisted of a navy tutu style dress up to upper thigh level, white shirt, striped necktie and straw boater hat. White nylon thigh high stockings and white chunky heel pumps finished off the perfect look.

"Ha, ha! Like the plaits in your hair. Nice touch. How have you been?"

"Quite well. I read your books and had no idea how popular the subject was. Very eye opening."

"Yes, pity domestic discipline has to be so underground as it were."

They conversed for some ten minutes and then Williams stood.

"Anyway let's not waste any time."

Williams had already put on his schoolmasters black gown and was eager to begin his role play fantasy, that being a strict teacher and unruly student.

"It seems a shame but if you could remove the underwear we'll warm up with a little light spanking."

Gillian pulled her navy knickers down and lifted each leg up as she shucked them off over her shoes. This is what she had returned for and fantasized about.

"Come onto my lap. Come."

The tall, spare older man flattened her frame across his knees and raised the back of her short dress. He smiled at the welcome sight of her very spankable ass and caressed the milky white buttocks and then stroked the tops of her thighs where the bare skin met the stockings. He gave her bouncy cheeks a dozen hard spanks with his open palm and looked at the white flesh turn crimson from his treatment. Once done he squeezed her half moons and felt the receding heat on his hands. Then he proceeded to admonish more brisk smacks with equal intervals between his steady slaps.

"Did you enjoy that?" He said as he rubbed his hands together.

"I did, yes." Gillian let a gentle smile cross her lips as she rose up.

The brunette rubbed her posterior delighting in the tingling sensation.

"Take off your dress now."

Gillian obeyed and stood and unzipped the navy outfit, stepping out to let it pool around her shoes. Now only in stockings and white shirt and tie Williams stared at her dark fuzz around her plump labia.

"Oh, superb. You grew your pubic hair, thank you."

"I thought it was time for a change."

"Over there then, against the desk and place your elbows on it with legs firmly closed.

Williams opened a drawer in his bedside cabinet and retrieved a short, bendy cane. He motioned the leggy brunette to his desk and bent her forwards with one hand on her shoulder. Her forearms rested on the surface and her legs about six inches from the edge. He helped her lift her bottom up and dip her back and then stood to study the ideal pose. Soft reddened buttocks curved outwards, framing her trim tuft of pubic hair.

"This is my trusted and well used rattan cane. It's about thirty six inches in length and quite pliable. My dear, departed wife Ingrid and I enjoyed many happy hours administering corporal punishment on each other."

Williams had initially been attracted to Gillian's online account due to the fact that she resembled his late spouse. Now he was living his past through the young woman as well as tutoring her in submission and spanking.

"The cane has a very British history and the tool provides a more localised thrashing than spanking. I won't cane you too hard the first time as the intensity may be a bit scary initially. Now, when I start try to keep that back dipped."

Gillian sensed, rather than saw the initial strike that cracked across her exposed and vulnerable buttocks.

"Whoa!"

Gillian surprised herself as her cry rose from her gut and exploded from her gaping mouth. Mister Williams put both his feet squarely on the carpet behind her and raised his arm back.

SWISH!

The next second another biting blow whacked her on the right cheek. As Gillian hissed from the blow a neat crimson stripe emerged across both nates. Each time he struck, the cane whistled through the air and hit with a sharp thwack! Gillian began to kick back as the retired teacher struck the under curve of both her cheeks. She had a belly full of butterflies as a thrill shot through her and in her bent over state Williams observed her rapidly dampening vulva.

WHACK! CRACK!

The expert spankologist gave the wriggling stripper a rapid tattoo of thrashes which was answered in a series of high pitched shrieks of pain from the alluring woman. A series of tramlines were now visible on poor Gillian's soft rump as she took great gulps of air.

"How was that?"

She grinned with a certain pride as she felt the invigorating warmth on both cheeks. The long legged brunette had a decidedly damp pussy resulting from the exceptional lashing from the surprisingly limber old man.

"Quite bracing, Mister Williams. The vibrations have gone straight to my loins."

"Superb! Splendid! Now the next step. Would you be so kind as to remove the shirt? I should very much like to see your tits."

Gillian undid her necktie and unbuttoned the white shirt and also tossed away the straw hat. Then she unhooked her blue bra and let her natural breasts spill free. His eyes remained glued to her creamy shoulders and firm breasts with the small pink tips erect. She resumed her stance, glancing at the noticeable tent in the front of his thick tweed trousers and watched him raise his arm. Her tits jiggled and bounced as each hard stroke made her jerk and wince.

"Oh, fuck!"

The thin, light cane made her fleshy ass ripple and yield as blow after blow struck her on the lower sensitive part of her butt where her cheeks swelled out the most.

"Enough. Please stand."

Gillian stood up straight and squeezed her rear which was smarting with a warm glow. She clenched and unclenched and closed her eyes, revelling in her submission.

"I would like to change positions and require you to lean over the bow end of my armchair. The angle will be extremely titillating from my point of view. Your bottom is rather built for spanking I must say. A curvy delight indeed."

Gillian straightened her thigh highs that covered her appealing long pins and left an erotic three inches of bare thigh just under her rosy cheeks. Williams eased her head down so that her face was against the seat cushion with her dark hair covering her features. Then he moved her knees tightly together and bent slightly in. Now perfectly positioned with her twin moons lifted up Williams placed his left hand in the small of her back and brought the cane down with a brisk attack.

"Wow!"

He watched as the fine lines from the cane were closely spaced in parallel lines compared with the diminishing previous marks. Gauging his target with admirable precision he swung his arm up high as Gillian moaned softly and shed a tear. He paused to let her catch her breath and gazed directly at her plump pussy between her rounded buttocks. He bent the cane in both hands to test the flexibility and then, unable to resist, the elder man pulled out his stiff cock and sighed as the cool air of the room hit.

"Steady."

Williams continued the caning with fast descending strikes, deep crimson bands now emerging from the clever overlapping blows. Each hit now made Gillian move forwards into the chair which rocked under her bucking weight. The thin whip exploded on her backside with consistent and firm kisses and Gillian yelped with awful hurt plus exquisite pulsations in her muff. He chuckled quietly at the sight of the proffered rump before him and the crisp sharp sounds of cane on flesh. Satisfied now he ceased and looked at the woman's bottom, blanketed in an even crimson hue.

"My dear. You have given me great pleasure. May I...may I fuck you?"

"Go on. Take me like this."

"Bless you! I haven't been so aroused in years."

Mister Williams bent over Gillian and widened her legs and slipped his erection between her upper thighs. He groaned as his length entered her slickness and gasped as the smouldering brunette wriggled her bod beneath him. He held her by the shoulders and pressed in until his hips were hard up against her burning buttocks.

"Ah, it's been so long."

She could feel his hot breath on her back as he began to move in and out with long thrusts. Not blessed with a big member Gillian nevertheless felt her pussy walls ripple as he slid back and forth with sticky, sloppy noises. They spoke no words, just concentrated breathing from the pair of them as they rocked on the arm of the chair.

"I feel...I feel."

Gillian had been so aroused from the wanton chastising that she felt a tremor anf then a warm and wet climax as she came. Williams was aware of her relief as he ripped into her cunt with audible slaps on her tender behind. Then his strokes became shorter and shorter until he pulled out and his semen flowed out in a string of dribbles that dappled her ass. Trembling the retired school master dropped into the chair, sweating profusely and panting for air. Gillian got up slowly, her skin tingling, her legs weak and her cunt sodden. Cum ran down her steamy butt in slow tracks that appeared white over her intersecting red lines from the lashing.

"That was amazing, Mister Williams. Thank you."

"Thank YOU, Miss Watkins. Most fun I've had in years."

END

123z
123z
822 Followers