Gina & Marco Take a Vacation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yes, they are but that's not for you to touch. They are for Marco alone." She told him but made no effort to move his hand.

'Perhaps she thinks I will move it on my own.' He thought as he continued to let his hand roam. The elevator slowed to a stop and the doors opened on the floor directly above Gina's and Henry and her walked out of the elevator together. He guided her down the hallway and to a door that looked almost exactly like her hallway and her door but just different enough. Henry slid his keycard into the slot then pulled it out quickly and a moment later the green approved light came on and he opened the door. It was a weighted door and as soon as they both passed it, the door closed easily and locked behind them.

On the lock of the door Gina felt the hair on the back of her neck stand on end like prey that knows it's being hunted. "Maybe this wasn't a good idea." She said as she looked at the door but didn't move towards it.

"No threat here. I'm just going to show you a few new toys. Would you like to start with a toy for him or her?" He asked her.

She had always thought there was a significant lack of sextons available for men and so her response was to choose that category. Gina then watched as Henry lifted a small case onto the bed and opened it up to display toys of different shapes and sizes. Gina's first thought was that he wasn't lying, and her second thought was, 'How many more cases does he have?' From the case he pulled out a thick flashlight looking item,

"This is a vibrating Fleshlight with warming gel and self-lubrication." He said as he held it out to her. She took it from him and looked at it from different angles and the end of the light had a crude plastic version of a vagina and as she pressed her finger into the hole it gave way easily and she slid in. She noticed that the feeling was very familiar, and she wanted to compare the feeling inside the toy to that of her own pussy. "If you were wondering if it feels the same then I would encourage you to test it out." He told her as he saw her thoughts.

"I can't, Marco wouldn't like it." She said without conviction.

"Well, it's a good thing that he's not here and it would be a secret between you and I." He told her. It seemed that she was an easy person to sway. She held the flashlights end out to Henry and he held it for her as she allowed two of her fingers to push into the end of the toy as her other hand lifted up and slid into the waistband of her small shorts. Henry enjoyed watching as her hand moved quickly around inside her shorts. She then pulled it out of her pussy and the toy as well,

"It does feel very similar, but I must say that mine is hotter. How does it feel for a man?" She asked.

"You know, I've never tried it, but no time like the present huh?" He said as he set the toy down on the mattress next to the case and then unbuckled and unzipped his pants. He then fished his growing cock out into the hotel.

Gina sucked in a breath at the size and girth of him. He was at least 8-inches long and thick. So much thicker than her 5-inch husband. Henry allowed her to take in the sight as he leaned over and picked up the toy again and held the end for her to hold. "This is a toy that can be used alone or as a couple. Since I held it for you to test, I figure that turnabout is fairplay." He told her. She gripped the end and held the fake plastic vagina pointing towards Henry cock. Henry wrapped his large hand around hers holding the toy. He stepped closer to her and placed the bulbous head against the lips and allowed her to look at it for a moment then slowly he pushed forward. The plastic caved-in slightly before it gave way and his head pushed through the tip.

In the toy she felt the pressure he exerted and struggled to keep him from pushing into her. She found the scene extremely erotic and if she had a free hand, she may have put it between her legs. Henry held her hands around the toy and pulled her in towards him as he pushed into the toy. Once he was fully in the toy, he looked up at her, "Gotta say, I don't think it beats the real thing but what do I know." He was slowly pumping in and out of the toy as she held onto it firmly. He released his grip around the toy, and she stood in place staring at his cock appear then disappear into the toy.

'If the toy wasn't here then I would be feeling his large girth in my hands right now.' She thought as she looked at it disappear again. She suddenly wanted to fling the toy to the ground and use her hands.

"I'm gonna cum soon. You've brought me this far, you gotta pull out your tits for me." He said and without waiting for her reaction he reached the hem of her shirt and pulled it over her head and dropped the gauzy material on the floor. "Now the bra!" He said demanding as she continued to hold the toy.

"It unbuckles in the front." She told him and looked down to see his fingers easily find the release and trigger it. This caused her bra to part on her chest and her breasts to tumble into view. They both noticed her hard nipples and while it caused a slight embarrassment to her, it caused him increased excitement. He reached out and placed a hand on each breast. They groped and kneaded the breasts and gingerly rolled her nipples around in his fingers before pinching them lightly at first then with more pressure. He could tell that she was getting use to his touch and as he saw her eyes roll into the back of her head he pulled out of the toy and yanked it from her hands then placed himself in her open and empty hands.

She instinctively gripped his shaft and began stroking up and down and felt like this was more appropriate for a couple to be doing. 'Marco likes my hand jobs but loves my blowjobs more.' She thought. Then she imagined sticking this monster in her mouth and she noticed her saliva increase and she swallowed hard to see if it would help. When she did that she wondered if his cum would taste good and would she be able to swallow it all.

Henry watched her brain work as she looked at his cock in her hands. He removed his hands from her breasts and pushed down on her shoulders. She followed the direction like a trained animal and sank to her knees. He placed his cock at her lips and simply said "Open for Me." And she opened her mouth as she looked up at him. He looked down at her and as he pushed his head into her mouth, he grasped her hair in each hand and pulled her mouth overtop of his cock. "Just like that. Fuck your mouth is so hot." He told her as he began using her mouth like a fuck toy.

As she was being pushed down on his cock forcefully, she was lost in how it felt to be so full. She gagged as he hit the back of her throat but loved that he was so forceful. After five minutes he pulled her mouth in again and held her in place. "I'm Cumming." He warned her just before she felt her mouth fill up with his warm seed. She was able to swallow some of it but still more seeped out between her lips and his deflating cock. When he pulled out, she swallowed the rest of what was in her mouth. She then stood up and looked at her reflection in the rooms mirror. She had cum on her tits and she was still very horny. She wanted to cum and didn't think it was fair that he got to cum.

"Where are the toys for women?" She asked.

"Right here." He told her as he picked up a second case from the floor and placed it on the bed next to her. When he opened it up, she saw vibrators of all kinds. She quickly grabbed a pink one that had an additional tip at the base that worked on her clit. Henry stepped to her and held her hand steady with one and showed her how to turn it on with the other. Then he looked in her eyes as he reached down with the hand that had turned the toy on and touched her hot pussy through her shorts. "Be careful. I hear that this one is very powerful and if you get too carried away then you may end up making bad choices." He told her as he smoothly ran his fingers up and down over her shorts.

Gina's reaction was to open her legs and give him more access, but he pushed her back onto the bed and stepped back from her. He grabbed his phone and pointed it at her. "Promo photos and videos to show prospective clients how well it works. I'll even pay you for your work." He told her as he pointed his phones camera at her on the bed.

"If this thing works like you say it does then my payment will be keeping this toy." She said as she opened her legs wide and ran the toy along her covered crotch. Even from where Henry was standing, he could see how wet her shorts were and as he stepped closer, she pulled the leg of her shorts over and waited a moment to allow Henry to take some pictures of her exposed cunt. She gave him a pouty look as he took a full body shot and then she put the vibrator against her pussy and let the slow vibration flow through her entire body. She felt jolts of electricity coarse through her and she closed her eyes as she pushed the head of the vibrator into herself. She pressed a button on the toy and the vibration sped up.

She began working the toy in and out quickly and would consistently increase the vibration as she went. She was crying out as an orgasm rocked her body and as she began to calm down, Henry kneeled between her legs and knocked her hands away from the toy. She was satisfied and happy to have him take the toy away, but he didn't. Instead he pressed another button on the toy and the nub made specifically for the clit began to vibrate wildly. Henry used one hand to hold the nub and his other to lift up the hood protecting her clit. When he had her clit exposed, he lightly touched the tip of it with the toy and began manipulating her clit back and forth and made her cum again and again.

After her fourth orgasm Henry pulled the toy out completely, then climbed between her legs. She felt his cock push past her lips easily as her own lubrication made it slick. He held his weight above her and told her, "This won't be pleasant unless you like it hard." He then changed gears and held his body up with one hand while the other gripped her right breast hard and began leveraging himself like a piston in and out of her. He was fucking her so hard that she heard the headboard, that was screwed to the wall, begin to bounce and smack. She felt pain in her breast but was hit with another orgasm. Like a machine he kept fucking her and it seemed like he was only attacking her harder and harder until he paused for a moment.

In that moment he pulled out momentarily as he yanked her shorts off her legs and threw them in the corner of the room. He then turned her over face down and had her ass hang off the edge of the bed. He replaced his big dick in her pussy and held her hip with his left hand as he reached up and grabbed a handful of her hair with his right hand. He began pulling her head back as he drove in. Henry looked at her ass as he began fucking her in this position. "Harder? Very appropriate tattoo for this occasion." He said as he saw her tattoo that she got as a reminder to her husband.

Gina didn't know that Henry could have a different speed, but he became a jackhammer and though she tried to muffle her screams in a pillow the noise she was making would have scared a Marine. "Where do you want it?" He asked her and got no reply. "If you don't tell me then I'll put it where I want to." He told her and again was met with her cries of pleasure but no answer. He thrust in her hard five more times before cumming as a part of his last downstroke. He then allowed his seed to pool inside of her as he stood up behind her and took a few more pictures.

Gina remained unmoving in her spot. She wasn't sure if her legs would work anymore and instead just turned her head to the side and watched as Henry walked around the hotel room naked and his cock flopped back and forth glistening with her juices and dripping his cum from the tip. She watched him walk to the patio door and look out. Then he turned to her. "Looks like Marcos back. He looks worried. Come over here so he knows where you are." He said as he waved her over.

Wearily Gina stood up on unbalanced legs and walked over to the door. She was oblivious to how she looked and that she was naked. As she neared the door Henry slid it open and pulled her outside with him. When she felt the hot air hit her skin, she remembered her exposure and tried futilely to pull back into the room. "Marco! Marco! Up here." Henry said as he pushed Gina to the railing looking down on their patio. Marco looked up to see Gina's tits perched over the railing and through the bars he could see a stream of cum sliding down the inside of her thighs. Marco swallowed hard and unintentionally reached for his own dick that was starting to wake up.

"Um, um, um" He started to say, "The tickets, email, fine." Marco spoke but couldn't focus on a coherent sentence and instead it seemed that his brain was hitting the highlights as he catalogued this view for later.

"Well that's excellent. Hey, Gina wouldn't have about an hour longer would she? I have a few clients coming to the pool later and I think she could really help me sell these toys. She's a great model. You should see these pictures man." He told him as he held his phone up.

"If that's what she wants then it's fine with me. Can I come to?" He asked.

"Sure thing. But you won't be involved, and you would have to stay quiet. These are important buyers for me." He told him over the railing. Henry then pulled Gina from the railing and back inside his room. "I'm sending her down to get ready. I'll be by in ten minutes. Make sure she's cleaned up and dressed to impress." He said then disappeared from view. Henry then handed Gina her shorts and shirt but told her to go without the bra. He watched as she dressed and could clearly see her nipples through the fabric of the shirt. Once she was dressed, he pushed her out of his room and sent her back to Marco for the time being to get ready.

12