Gina Knox: Space Spy Fox Pt. 02

Story Info
Interstellar Porno Space Spy Adventure.
6.9k words
4.57
4.1k
5
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers

The official let out a low sigh and squirmed in his seat as Gina followed up on her words by spinning on her stiletto heels until she had her right hip aimed at him, thus providing him with an excellent view of how her huge breasts spilled out from her chest in a most alluring fashion, though he was kept from gawping at the size and fullness of the two orbs as they were pushed together round the massive fake cock that protruded obscenely from within the depths of her cleavage by the way in which she had her slender fingers grasp hold of the waistband of her thong to insinuate that she was intending to tug it aside, as though the strain of wearing such a concealing garment as the skimpiest thong he'd probably ever seen for even a moment more was far more than she could bear.

And as if that wasn't enough, Gina then crossed her left arm over her stomach and employed the back of her hand to push the dildo out of her cleavage far enough that she had no problem in tilting her head forwards and letting her pink tongue come out to twirl its way round the fake cock's rounded tip.

'That...' The official managed to tremble out, though the exact nature of his response would remain unrevealed, as the sight of Gina's posterior as she spun round all the way to present him with it, flaunting it for his benefit and immediately causing his eyes to bulge at how the juicy halves of her bubble butt framed the flimsy stretch of glossy black that came rising out from between, was enough to make him jerk about in his seat while at the same time unwillingly releasing an unsteady, protracted moan.

Apart from bringing the customs official exceedingly close to creaming his pants, Gina's turning around to dazzle him with her delectable posterior also meant that she was face to face with the young man whom she'd teased and toyed with before being distracted by the official, and the handsome young stud's bewildered expression now prompted her to pull her luscious lips back into a brazen smile.

Leaning forwards in a deep bow, Gina could hear the deep, desperate groan coming from the official behind her as her movement served to push her tasty posterior towards him, though her main concern at the moment was that she'd now gone for much too long without having a real cock rammed inside of her, a concern which drew her to let her gaze run down the front of the young stud that stood in front of her, beads of sweat still present on his brow.

'Fuck...' Gina let out a breathless curse as she did her best to guess the size of the young stud's cock, a guttural groan coming from the man behind her at how she waggled her luscious ass at him, her gaze being firmly fixed on the thick bulge that ran its way down the inside of the stud's right leg, the effect that she'd had upon him resulting in his trousers ruffling as the trunk of his fuckmast throbbed against the fabric and its fat head stirred about from where it was placed just a few inches above his knee, with the suggested length and girth of his cock serving to draw an intense moan of wanton lust from the immensely stacked vixen who was currently looking at him with a nasty gleam in her narrowed eyes.

Gina wetted her full lips with her tongue as she suddenly reached out with one hand and placed it against the man's cock, her girlish moan mixing with his much darker one once she'd proceeded to run her hand up his leg to get a feel of his obscenely pulsating fuckpiece through his trousers, showing positively no shame in the manner in which she buried her free hand down the front of her tiny thong to tease her juicing snatch.

'So,' Having suddenly snapped back up into an upright position, Gina had instantly switched to a much more serious demeanour, forcing the young stud to meet her gaze head-on and adding a little sharpness to her voice as she stood there in a stance which involved having her long legs parted a little and her right hand resting on her wide hips, though the left one was still positioned so that the skimpy, shimmering front of her thong was glued to the back of it, 'Name?'

'What?' The black-haired man bumbled out.

'Your name, stud...' Gina clarified, once more appearing as libidinousness incarnate as she smiled at him before producing a horny groan as she thrust her pussy against her hand.

'Oh.' The man blurted out, giving off the impression as though he finally understood what Gina was saying, 'Whittington, Richard Whittington.'

'Richard? Dick?' Gina raised an eyebrow, and Richard blushed.

'Business in Darvon Spaceport?' Gina quickly sent Richard another question, a question which served to clarify that she was currently intent on parodying the formulaic questions that the customs official had asked her, though he was much too preoccupied with ogling her derriere to notice.

'Uh...' Richard racked his brain for a reply while taking in how Gina's idle caressing of her pussy led her to close her eyes and shudder with content, his trousers being stained with a jet of precum a few short seconds later when she opened her eyes again to send him her best come-hither look.

'Yes...' Gina's purring was followed by her retrieving her left hand from within her thong, a wet SLAP! being produced as the garment shot back into its original position of being glued to her sopping wet pussy, and brought it up so that she playfully pat one of her soaked fingers against her tongue as it came sliding out of her mouth, then rounding things off by smacking her lips and forming them into another one of those smiles that had every man fortunate enough to be looking at her suddenly squirming and groaning with increased intensity.

'Business, I guess,' Richard managed to both formulate his reply and cringe at its tameness before the sharp smack of Gina's left hand landing on her ass robbed him of the chance to try and come up with something better to say.

'Wrong answer, stud,' Even while she was addressing him, Gina took a step towards Richard and went on to drop onto her haunches, with him following her sinking movement as the line behind him began to break up and be replaced by a semi-circle forming around him and the stunning vixen that had now adopted a supremely provocative stance, one which was hardly made any less so when she reached out and grabbed hold of the waistband of his trousers with both hands.

'What you should have said,' Gina lectured Richard, timing the suggestive fashion in which the words flowed out of her mouth with the soft, slow motions with which she was undoing the front of his trousers, 'is that you're here to find the nastiest, sluttiest, horniest, most cum-hungry size-queen in all the spaceport, and proceed to fuck her until you're spent and she's hosed down with your jizz.'

A very desperate-sounding groan came from the official to intermingle with the metallic sound of Gina undoing Richard's zipper, before she took her gaze from his crotch and looked up at his face while keeping her right hand poised to disappear into his trousers.

'Now,' Rising up to stand in front of Richard, Gina was still talking to the young stud when she turned round and sashayed her way over towards the desk, enjoying the stunned, hapless expression on the official's face as he watched her draw nearer to him, 'what I want you to do is to whip out your monstercock...'

Gina placed her hands atop the desk and crouched forwards again, with the official leaning back as the triumphant smile that was glued on her face was brought in closer to him, her bow becoming so deep that her massively protruding tits were finally placed against the metallic surface of the desk, her wide stance meaning that the closest of the men and women behind her could all see how the exceedingly narrow back of her thong was suspended across her puckered asshole and its front disappearing in between the aroused lips of her foaming honeypot.

'Come over here,' Gina continued talking to Richard while looking straight at the official, her right hand coming back behind her ass to grab hold of the back of her skimpy underwear and tug it aside until she could hook it over one of her mouth-watering buttocks, 'push the plump, drooling head of your dick through my tight, slutty asshole and let me count the inches of your cock as you bury it inside my ass.'

There came a sort of collective groan from everyone within earshot of Gina.

'Wow!' cried Gina suddenly and without warning, feeling something warm and wet smack into the back of her head. Disorientated for a microsecond, it suddenly dawned on her that Richard had released a whooping wad of precum that had rocketed from his cumslit and splattered her between the shoulder blades and all over the back of her head, matting her two-tone hair together into sticky clumps, the thick, gelatinous fluid slowly oozing down onto her neck. There were several sharp intakes of breath from the assembled semi-circle of onlookers, each of whom had been surprised by the way in which the gluey bolt of clear prejizz cut through air to douse the astoundingly sexy slut who had her giant tits propped onto the table.

'Holy shit, stud,' said Gina, 'careful when you're popping precum like that. I'm sure our friend behind the desk doesn't want it in the face! And certainly not as much as I want that hot, throbbing tool all the way up my tight little asshole!'

Gina ended her statement with a conspiratorial wink at the customs official, who responded with a nervous smile that just broke through his astonished expression. The next thing that happened was that Gina felt yet another blast of warm fluid being projected onto her person, this one the result of a heavy squirt of precum that splurged messily out of Richard's pulsing cumslit, the young man releasing a deep gasp as the gluey load was projected onto Gina's ass, the juicy bubbles of firm, tanned assmeat being covered with the clear, shiny liquid.

'Yeah...' said Gina in an exaggeratedly nonchalant fashion, examining her nails, 'that should be enough lubrication...'

The next thing Gina detected was the feeling of the domed tip of Richard's cock being pressed against her asshole. The sensation of the hard, heavy head of the blunt fuckstaff being placed at the entrance to her cinnamon ring made her shiver, the boobed spy gasping in delight at how the mushroom-shaped bell-end felt so steel hard against the pliable muscles of her sphincter. As Richard began to press his cockend into her anus, Gina slammed her hands violently on the desk in front of her, the force jolting the customs official in his seat, as Gina began to feel the tight ring of muscles slowly melt into elasticity, yielding slowly as the head of the thick meat log probed for admission to her rectum.

There was another squirt, this one audible to all as Richard's cockend relinquished another load of precum that issued from the tip of his bloated, tumescent cockend, smacked into Gina's balloon-knot ring of muscles and exploded into the air like a sprinkler, much of the translucent fluid spewing upwards to land in wet splotches on Gina's back.

At this point Gina flexed her asshole, which had the effect of allowing the fat cockend to intrude into her anal canal, the gorgeous, huge-titted slut gasping in delight as the smooth helmet penetrated her tightest orifice and immediately blew a messy load of precum into her rectal cavity.

'One...' said Gina, through clenched teeth as the head of the huge fuckstaff probed her asshole. Behind her, Richard was almost convulsing already, the young man staring in wonderment at the way in which the two succulent halves of Gina's curvy ass were being separated by the entrance of his thick, cast-iron fucklog. Tentatively, he reached out and clasped Gina's left buttock in his hand, finding it firm, springy and hard to the touch, marvelling at the slutty way in which the PVC thong was slung over the curve of the right cheek.

There was now nothing else to do that ease himself into Gina's rectum, and Richard was astonished to discover how easy it was, the young man's pulsating, muscular cum-cannon sliding into the horny slut's asshole like a hot knife through butter, causing the grimacing spy to call out 'two and three!' huskily.

'Fuck, stud,' Gina remarked, 'I can even feel the fat veins on your huge pussy-pleaser as it slides into my slutty little asshole, that's quite a... monster... four...' the last part of her statement was through gritted teeth, her eyes rolling into the top of her head as she revelled in the way that Richard was ploughing into her ass.

'Now, Mr Customs Official,' said Gina, recovering herself sufficiently to address the man at the desk in front of her, 'is there anything else you need to know about me? Other than the fact that I love to have huge, fat cocks in my asshole? Oh shit... fiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiivvvvveee!!!!!!'

At this point Gina screwed up her eyes and released an ear-splitting shriek of female enjoyment that was so protracted and husky that it made at least one of the assembled voyeurs blow his load in his trousers. Gina's expression of delight was accompanied by a burst of cunny juice that exploded from her quivering pussy, releasing jets of her clear vaginal juices out all over the floor of the dock, the spurting squirting collecting by the heels of her boots in little pools, some of the messy pulses of fluid jetting against her thighs and being collected by the wide brims of her thigh-high boots, the warm fluid trickling down her legs.

'And other than...' gasped Gina, looking at the customs official after she'd opened her eyes, 'the fact that getting fucked in the ass by a massive monstercock makes my pretty pink pussy pop like fireworks on Galactic Freedom Day?'

Gina unexpectedly found herself looking not at the face of the customs official, but at something completely different by the time she had opened her eyes. First the expression on her face was one which registered a certain degree of surprise, then which slowly melted into intense satisfaction and delight, the stacked spy's eyes narrowing nastily as she registered what new treat awaited her.

The customs official had pushed his chair back and stood up in front of the desk, and had briskly unzipped his trousers soundlessly while Gina had been convulsing thanks to her squirting pussy. Unable to take the extremely debauched show that was occurring right in front of his eyes and on his desk, the official had broken all orthodox protocol and whipped out his massively sized pussy-missile so that it was no longer tenting his trousers, leaking precum onto the fabric of his crotch and threatening to explode like the unfortunate onlooker in the semi-circle (who was now clutching his groin in surprise), and instead fisted the stiff, tumescent length in his right hand.

Waiting until Gina had come down from her shuddering climax, the official saw Gina open her eyes, her open, gasping mouth close to the table, tongue lolling out of it, and seized the moment by abruptly clenching his long tool firmly and sending it slamming down against the top of the desk where it landed with an impressive, firm 'WHUMP!' on a stack of papers. Coincidentally, a pencil was laying on top of the pile, which was snapped in two pieces by the heavy pillar of cockflesh that hammered on to it.

'Six...' breathed Gina, more in awe than ecstasy now, the busty slut giggling as she was immediately greeted with a spurt of precum from the official's cock that spat from the tip of the brawny cumtube, arched over the desk and landed directly in her face, pasting her right eye shut.

Gina looked up at the official, one of her eyes glued shut, and composed herself, pressing her lips into a perfect O shape, making a soundless moan of appreciation at what she was now confronted with.

'Nothing to declare?' said Gina, 'Fuck honey, I wish that you'd declared you were a monstercocked stud at the beginning of the conversation. We could have skipped all the preliminaries!'

Behind her, Richard busied himself by feeding another section of his monster length into Gina's obscenely accepting asshole, groaning all the while and watching his muscular prong shuddered from time to time, ripples rocking the vein-ripped length as wads of precum were dispatched into the tight confines of the mega-titted vixen's booty.

'Seven and Eight!' Gina called enthusiastically, finally allowing herself to turn her head so that she could look at Richard over her shoulder. The young man's face and hair was already drenched in sweat, and Gina jiggled her glutes playfully, flexing her asscheeks independently, making the solid bubbles of firm flesh pop alternately. 'Keep going, stud, I want that cock-rocket balls deep in my ass!'

Upon turning her head back around, Gina was unsurprised to receive a massive blob of precum splatter directly into her face before the customs official thrust his hips forwards, presenting the big-boobed slut that was splayed on top of his desk with a long, hard cock to suck. Gina reached forwards with her right hand, carefully and sensuously tracing the contours of the engorged veins that popped up all over the surface of the king-size tube of meat, before grasping the fleshy cum-cannon with more determination and staring to jack with official off with strokes so practiced and assured that the man could do nothing except throw his head back and howl. A spluttering fusillade of precum now issued from the head of the shaft in successive bursts rather like a sprinkler, the clear jets catching Gina in the face, her gorgeous eyes, cheeks, nose and mouth now shining with the translucent juice.

'Nine...'said Gina, before screaming 'TEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEENNNNNNNMMMMMMMMMGGGGMMPHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!' as Richard successfully lodged a couple more inches of prime cockmeat up her rectum, the massive pillar of flesh now probing deep into her bowels. Her enunciation of the number 'ten' was suddenly elongated into a word which lacked any clarity at all as the customs official chose that moment to lunge forwards, propelling his glistening mega-shaft into Gina's mouth, the man grasping the back of her head to further impale her sexy face on his outsize meatstick. Gina's eyes bulged out of her head for a moment in surprise, but within the same second she was expertly fellating the customs official, plunging forwards to inhale the shiny, saliva-slick length as it intruded on her windpipe.

As the official enthusiastically commenced jackhammering his cock into Gina's mouth, his hands slipping a little at the lack of friction available on the precum-slick matted hair on the back of her head, Richard was still yet to finally entrench every last inch of his rock hard fuckstaff into the two-tone haired minx's ass. By the time the customs official retracted his cock far enough to prod it into the side of Gina's gaping mouth so that her cheek bulged out obscenely, Richard had slid another portion in, noticing how the elastic ring of muscles that he was penetrating were now hugely distended.

At this point, the customs official seized his cock in his hand and firmly guided it so that the head slipped out of the side of Gina's mouth, the tip appearing from her lips with a loud 'POP', followed instantly by a gush of precum that jetted into Gina's ear and hair.

'Eleven!' called Gina, the second that her mouth was no longer full of meaty cock, the thick bell end being pushed back into her mouth and back into her cheek, where the process was repeated. After the next successive 'POP' and the blast of precum that Gina took in the eye, she cried 'TWELVE!' triumphantly, and at that moment felt Richard's loins slap against her ass, his balls smack into her pussy lips.

Richard groaned darkly, pulled out his shaft and evacuated Gina's anus. Feeling empty, Gina span and got on her knees to see Richard in front of her jerking his shaft, while above her, the customs official mounted the desk and stood atop it, also pumping his huge meatstick, the cock pointing directly downwards at the top of Gina's head.

jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers
12