Gina Knox: Space Spy Fox Pt. 04

Story Info
Interstellar Porno Space Spy Adventure.
5.8k words
4.39
2.8k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers

'Good,' Gina said to Lucian's massive erection, the one-word response rolling off the tip of her tongue before her eyes darted up to meet his gaze and she somehow managed to compound the sultry, seductive character of her voice as she added 'Now show me your cock.'

'What?' Despite her appearance, Gina's brazenness still caught Lucian off-guard, his eyes going wide and his whole throat convulsing into a thick gulp as he found himself mesmerized by the impossibly ravishing smile that the statuesque babe was now sending his way.

'It's simple,' Gina began to explain, though she paused to use one of her fingers to whisk up a fat dollop of cum that had been slowly seeping down into her cleavage and thrusting it into her mouth, soon smacking her lips after sucking the hefty serving of viscid balljuice off her digit, 'you can either whip that beautiful monstercock of yours out and let me just how fucking massive it is, or I'll tease you, telling you about all the nasty things that I want you to do to me, until it tears through your trousers...'

Swallowing down some of the excess spit that he was now producing, Lucian brought his hands down to his belt buckle and undid it, a low groan coming from him when Gina responded to what he was doing by sinking down on her haunches in front of him, with her knees spread wide and her face turned up towards his, her luscious lips formed into the utterly beguiling, unapologetically sexual smile that seemed to be a trademarks of hers as she dazzled him with the sort of libidinous look that nearly had him cumming in his trousers.

'Go on,' Gina urged Lucian, her voice now so totally steeped in arousal that he almost suspected that she would end up climaxing just from getting a first look at his massively erect member, which was throbbing so violently against the confines of his trouser-leg that it seemed almost like someone was behind him, pulling at it.

Sitting with her soaked little twat and her well-fucked asshole both completely exposed as a result of how her thong remained tugged aside, with the back of it being slung across the left one of her magnificent, lavishly rounded buttocks, the supremely slutty vixen having made her way through the spaceport to 'Savvy' without bothering to do anything about the fact that the skimpy undergarment was no longer hiding anything at all, having decided as she left the customs desk that Richard and the official could divide her top and her dildo between them, keeping them as souvenirs of their little encounter, Gina watched with bathed breath how Lucian started pushing his trousers down, eagerly wiggling his hips in a desperate attempt to lay his cock bare as quickly as possible.

She then let out a long, horny moan when the massive slab of fuckmeat came rising up through the wide-opened, steadily descending front of his trousers, the vein-corded pillar of meat being crowned by a fist-sized, intensely purple head that was already gleaming wet with precum, her lustful moan proceeding to become even more heartfelt as a consequence of him unleashing a whopping plume of precum that rushed forwards until it smacked against her, the impact of the clear fluid against her forehead serving to wipe some of the jizz off it, though most of that ended up raining down onto the top of Gina's huge, dramatically protruding mounds, not that she saw any reason to complain about that.

'Fuck,' Gina squeezed a breathless comment on the size of Lucian's dick, her hands working to press her cum-coated knockers together, as if squeezing the two mountainous globes together would lead him to aim the blunt business-end of his schlong towards him, which he did, the tip of her pink tongue touching against the roof of her mouth as she looked past his cock at his beefy, heavy-looking balls that dangled down between his legs, their size being such that she almost expected them to continue sinking towards the floor if he left them hanging like that for too long, 'that's a fucking monstercock...'

Standing still and silent, Lucian looked down at Gina, noticing how some of her juices slipped free of her pink honeypot and pitter-pattered down onto the floor between her feet and how her ginormous boobs rose and sank in perfect synchrony with her heavy breathing, her rock-hard little nipples appearing through the thick, glossy layer of spunk that completely covered her chest.

'I'd say you're about four inches longer than a foot,' Gina said, after she'd appraised the length of Lucian's cock, and while everyone in the bar was ogling her where she sat on her haunches, her beguiling manner of speech resulting in her face being on the receiving end of another amply sized geysering of precum from him, 'which should mean that there's sixteen inches of hard, tasty cockmeat here, all of which is going to be rammed into my slutty ass.'

Unsurprisingly, Gina's words had the effect of making Lucian groan and release another welter of prejizz directly into her face, with the top-heavy babe letting her jaw drop down to ensure that a considerable amount of the clear fluid that he was sending her way would end up splattering against her outstretched tongue.

'Oh, and by the way,' Gina now addressed Lucian in a tone of mock-casualness, while simultaneously wrapping her right hand round the thick, veiny trunk of his dick, cooing and juicing at how the considerable circumference of her latest lover's schlong meant that she couldn't get her fingers around it, 'do you know a place where a slut might get cleaned up? I seem to need it...'

'I do,' Lucian replied, before grunting and blasting Gina's face with another sizeable release of precum as she began slowly jerking his cock while using her free hand to catch some of the jizz that was already glued to the narrow furrow that ran down the centre of her toned midriff, after which she decided upon throwing her head back and hold her cum-covered fingers up over her wide-open mouth while straightening out her back and thrusting her chest up closer to the bulbous tip of Lucian's cock. He then got to watch how the long, ropey tendrils of spunk eventually distended themselves to the point where they snapped, one after the other, thus sending fat dollops of creamy white raining down into Gina's wide-open maw.

'Good,' Gina said, once she'd finally finished feeding the balljuice into her mouth, and had aimed her gaze back at Lucian's towering form after he'd directed a few hefty spurts of precum onto her tits, which had barely moved even as they were treated to several powerful blasts of clear fluid hitting them straight on, her voice having regained its overtly sexual character as she suddenly drove her head forwards to catch the meaty crown of Lucan's dick between her lips for the first time, with him repeating the process of letting out a groan and a fat blast of precum, which this time went on to ripple down the inside of Gina's left cheek as she held the crown of his humungous fuckstick pressed against it, her head suddenly turned to ensure that the shape of the business-end of his cock would be visible underneath the smooth, tanned but jizz-adorned surface of her cheek.

'Of course,' Gina continued on, resuming the conversation the same instant as she let Lucian's cockend slip out of her gob, 'you're going to blast me with more cum first, to make me look even more like the nasty, horny little cumslut that I am.'

'Fuck!' Lucian groaned out, while Gina opened her mouth just in time to swallow the jet of precum that he let rip, her right hand still wrapped round the fat, rhythmically throbbing shaft of his fuckpiece, though her left one was now busy riffling her gushing honey box, with everyone inside the bar letting out lustful groans when confronted with the girlishly ecstatic squeal that she let out upon catching her clit between her index finger and her thumb and giving the hypersensitive little nubbin a soft squeeze.

'And you'll have to pound my slutty ass before we go anywhere, of course,' Gina explained, enjoying herself immensely, not so much due to how she was now in control of the situation as to the fact that she had an absolutely massive cumtube regularly bombarding her face and tits with precum while a room full of people hung on to every word that left her luscious lips, 'That is, unless you disapprove?'

Suddenly finding himself having the huge-titted, jizz-drenched megaslut gazing straight at him as she spoke to him, her face still contorted into a mischievous smile, the bartender felt his cock remain as hard as ever as he slowly nodded his head, licking his lips while letting his gaze travel up and down the length of Gina's incredible body. Finally, he followed Lucian's lead by undoing his trousers and letting his stiff dick out into the open, though it was hidden by Gina's view by the bar counter.

'Now,' Turning her attention back to Lucian, Gina paused to unleash a throaty sigh whilst staring down the considerable length of his gargantuan, iron-cast length of cockmeat, her pussy letting loose more of her juices at the sight of it throbbing in an almost menacing fashion directly in front of her ravishingly beautiful face, 'what do you want to fuck first? my throat, or my ass?'

As if on key, Lucian directed another rich gusher of precum onto Gina's face.

he sensation of Lucian's immense cock smacking into her face provided Gina with the answer she wanted. The smooth domed purple tip of the massive length of rock hard cock flesh was pivoted up by the ripped stud's hands after Lucian took the meaty length at the base and was then immediately catapulted downwards into her expectant face with a quick flick of his wrist. There was a soft, wet THWACK sound that accompanied the move as the long horsecock that has been planted into her face stayed still for a few tantalising seconds, before gravity got the better of it and it proceeded to slowly slide down Gina's gorgeous face, the round, mushroom shaped crown smearing a trail of silvery precum as it traced a line from her forehead over her nose, then down over her lips until it eventually came to rest on her chin. Gina smiled filthily even as the fat length was balanced against the tip of her chin, and arched an eyebrow.

'Mouth huh?' she smiled as she licked the precum from her moist, gleaming lips, while Lucian could not do anything in response other than to flex his pc muscle as his hands were by his sides, an act which had the effect of levering his monstrous, sixteen inch fucktool upwards briefly, the long muscular tool angling upwards about forty five degrees before it settled back against Gina's chin, after which the stud repeated the act a few more times. Gina by this time opened her mouth and extended her tongue so that the underside of the business end of the clublike pillar of flesh rested on top of it, momentarily, the flared head of the fat length waggling up and down in front of her face and slapping up and down on top of the stacked slut's tongue.

'Show off...' Gina breathed, before opening her mouth wide and enveloping the fist-sized tip of the hunk of man-meat in her warm, salivating mouth and sucking on it, her throat emitting a deep, contented 'mmmmmmmmm...' as she did so. Lucian sucked his breath in hard as the foxy slut's expert oral ministrations sent astounding shivers of pleasure all the way through his body, melting his spine away as her roving mouth and sucking lips claimed inch after inch of his proudly tumescent and vein-ripped shaft.

Slowly Gina stuffed her mouth impossibly full of the castiron fuckpiece and slid her lips around it, Lucian watching in awe how her lips and cheeks distended elastically to accommodate the vast dimensions of his monumental schlong. Pivoting her head around his length, Gina let one cheek, then, with awesome rapidity, the other tent absurdly as his cockhead speared into her mouth horizontally. When the busty slut smiled up at him all he could see was his pulsating cockflesh rather than her teeth beneath her lips, his long, veined tube of flesh jammed into her mouth and protruding from the side.

After Lucian had enjoyed this image sufficiently, the stud searing it into his mind for later, Gina popped his dick out of her mouth and rested it against her face, letting the tip that jutted in the air above her head expel squirts of precum, the shaft convulsing as she casually did so. Some of these jets spurted through one of the porno holovid projections that was playing just behind them, the fierce squirts of fluid fizzing through the three-dimensional rendition of a pair of particularly huge tits that were bouncing around a pornostud's megacock.

'Think I'd give her a run for her money, stud?' Gina enquired, sending a glance over her shoulder at the holovid.

'Undoubtedly,' remarked Lucian, as his cock leaked precum all over Gina's silky hair.

Gina smiled and once again wrapped her hands around Lucian's cock, giving him an expert two-fist handjob as she wanked his thick shaft, the thick tube of meat pointed directly at her face, the boobed super-slut spitting a copious amount of saliva onto the monstercock to fully lubricate it, tendrils which mingled with precum as they roped downwards to hang off her jutting, round knockers. Then she opened her mouth and began the task of taking the sixteen inch megacock as deep in her throat as possible. Lucian gasped in astonishment as the foxy temptress inhaled his enormous pole in one swallow, a guttural noise accompanying the journey of the vein-ripped cum-cannon as it speared down her gullet. He could actually see the outline of his bell end and the long shaft behind it penetrating Gina's throat and groaned. Before long Gina had his entire sixteen inch length entrenched in her throat, her mouth radically distended, and she was tickling his balls with her tongue.

When Gina finally relinquished the stud's stiff pork sword from her throat with a loud gurgling sound, having to extend her arm fully so that it locked merely so she could continue holding the massive shaft by its base, the whole length was glistening with bubbling saliva that was dripping from the underside in ropes.

'I'd like to see her do that,' Gina said casually, tossing her head to indicate the pornstar in the holovid behind her, who was currently in the process of taking a messy facial, with her tongue stuck as far out as it would go and a fat cock exploding against her face.

A fat bolt of precum spurted from Lucian's cock and nailed her in the face, making her giggle.

Still giggling, and wiping the precum out of her eyes, Gina felt Lucian grab hold of her shoulders and help her back onto her feet before turning around and proceeding to start fondling her ass, two of his fingers soon ending up rubbing against her anus.

'The bar...' Gina breathed out, enjoying the feel of Lucian teasing her cinnamon ring while she in turn used one hand to caress her drooling honeypot.

'What?' Lucian asked, pushing his fingertips tighter against her sphincter.

'Take me to the bar,' Gina said, sending Lucian a dirty smile over her shoulder, 'More people can see us there...'

'And?'

'And I want as many people as possible to watch me cum when you plunge that fat monster of a cock of yours into my slutty ass,' Gina explained, reaching behind her with her other hand to find Lucian's cock and start caressing its plump, spit-coated crown.

'You really are a slut, aren't you?' Lucian said, sounding suitably impressed.

'Honey, I'm the horniest, nastiest slut that you've ever met,' Gina replied, sounding dead-serious, before giggling at how her words made Lucian unleash a sizeable bolt of precum that went sailing through the hologram porn starlet's bouncing, jizz-blasted tits to end up somewhere on the other side of it.

The two of them slowly made their way over to the bar counter, stroking and fondling each other as they went along.

'Hi,' Gina shot the barman a friendly smile as she thumped her tits down on the counter again, 'Missed me?'

'...' It looked like the barman's initial response to a second close-up confrontation with this stacked, cum-streaked super-slut had been to swallow his tongue.

'This time, I don't want you to waste your load by cumming in your pants,' Gina informed the barman as Lucian moved in behind her, a long, girlish moan leaving her mouth at the feel of the thick business-end of Lucian's cock being positioned against her needy ringpiece.

Four hours later

'When I asked you earlier if you knew a place where I could get cleaned up, this wasn't what I had in mind,' Gina said with what was probably a cheeky smile, before releasing a naughty giggle that bounced off the walls of the cargo bay aboard Lucian's ship.

'When you asked, I thought we'd have more time to get prepared,' Lucian replied, not unkindly, his lips forming a thin smile as his gaze swept up and down Gina's form. She was still propped up on her stripper heels, but the amount of cum with which she'd been blasted had made her look somewhat like a melted candle, with long tendrils of spunk snaking their way down her long, toned legs and several layers of the sticky stuff being glued to her crotch, ass, stomach, tits, arms and the entirety of her head. When she'd first come walking into 'Savvy', Gina had still been presentable enough that Lucian could see her tresses of mixed blonde and black hair, but now the difference in colour was completely obscured underneath what looked like a few gallons of pearly white, viscid balljuice that had sunk into it.

Looking at the depiction of her on the hull of Gina's ship, which was now securely stowed inside the cargo bay, Lucian could see that its bombshell figure was certainly identical to Gina's, even if things like her skin-tone and the features of her face were currently impossible to make out underneath all that jizz.

'What's so funny?' Gina asked when Lucian suddenly let out a chuckle, his gaze darting back and forth between her and the pin-up that adorned her ship.

'Nothing, really,' Lucian shrugged his shoulders while his erect cock twitched inside his trousers as he recollected what had happened during the course of the last four hours. As he'd sunk his cockhead through Gina's asshole, causing her to cry out in bliss and blast the counter with girlcum, the barman had walked round it, and the of them had ended up spit-roasting her, Lucian fucking her ass while the barman buried his schlong down her throat, with Gina moaning and cumming between them as they took her from both ends, pounding away at her until the time came for them to flood her stomach and her bowels with jizz, blowing their loads within seconds of each other and going off like a pair of fire hydrants.

'Really?' Gina asked, the gleam in her right eye suggesting that she was smiling impishly again underneath her dense, cum-based face mask.

When he'd finished pumping long gushers of spunk into Gina's rectal passage, Lucian had begun to pull back, only managing a couple of inches before feeling the walls of her ass tightening around his cock until it became impossible for him to move any further, before Gina loosened up her anal tunnel again and slammed herself back against Lucian's crotch, her juicy asscheeks slapping against his thighs and belly while his turgid fuckpiece ended up being balls-deep in Gina's ass again. As Lucian resumed taking her back-door, Gina had locked eyes with one of the denizens of 'Savvy', and there had been a lot more of them then than when she'd first arrived, motioned for him to come to her, and had him whip his cock out before instructing Lucian to help her out in repositioning her so the new guy could ram his dick into her juicing pussy.

Over the next few hours, Lucian kept on fucking Gina's bubble butt, feeding his steel-hard, throbbing fuckpiece past her radically distended bunghole, bottoming out inside her again and again, the fat, flared crown of his cock ending up sixteen inches into her anal cavity. For ten, maybe fifteen minutes of those hours, it had been just him and Gina. The rest of the time, he'd been sharing her with someone else, with Gina always picking a new lover out of the steadily growing audience after her latest one had finished off by cumming all over her face, her tits or her pink pussy.

jizzlober
jizzlober
281 Followers
12