Gina's New Toy

Story Info
Gina lures the baby-sitter into a threesome with her husband.
3.8k words
4.62
13.5k
17
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Steve Randle felt his wife Gina convulse under him as she came. Then, knowing he'd satisfied her, he continued thrusting to bring about his release. After a short time, he groaned and shot his seed deep into her warm, moist vagina.

Her eyes shone as he collapsed next to her. He kissed her and stroked her hair until they both fell into a deep, restful slumber.

He woke, refreshed, and heard her in the bathroom. He joined her and found her brushing her teeth. He never failed to be amazed at how lucky he was. Few women can pull off looking alluring while brushing their teeth, but Gina Randle was up to the task.

She was about 5'6" tall, with lustrous auburn hair, emerald green eyes, and a smile that made people weak in the knees. She smiled at him, her eyes twinkling. She finished brushing her teeth and came up behind him as he touched his.

She reached around and massaged his cock, "Ready for more?" she asked.

He was always ready and quickened his pace to finish his task quickly. Finally, he spat out the last of the toothpaste, rinsed with some mouthwash, and turned to take Gina in his arms.

He was taller than her, about 6'2", with an athletic build. His sparkling blue eyes were a match for his wife's smile, and she found herself weak in the knees as she gazed at him.

She kissed him lightly and said, "So, I was thinking. About that threesome..."

He looked at her, curious about what she had in mind. Neither had any complaints about their sex life, but Gina did have some bisexual urges that he was willing to explore with her. They just hadn't found the right person. It wasn't about cheating on each other, it was about sharing a new experience, and neither of them was interested in just fucking anything that moved or inviting a random stranger to their bed.

She smiled and said, "What about Maddie? I think she's adorable and might benefit from the experience as well."

He considered her suggestion. Madeline was their regular babysitter and lived a few blocks away. Gina was right, she was adorable, but he thought she might be jailbait.

"Is she old enough?" he asked.

"Of course, silly. Maddie turned 18 three weeks ago. You simply must start paying attention to what's going on around you," punching him playfully.

"I do pay attention. It's just that you and the kids occupy most of it, and work takes what's left."

She kissed him again, "I know, silly. Just teasing you. But, now that you know she's "legal," so to speak, what do you think?"

"If she works for you, she'll work for me. How do we go about this?" It wasn't as if they could ask the babysitter to hop into their bed.

"Let me feel her out about it. But, I need some morning sex, so let's go," and she dragged her more than willing husband back to the bedroom.

Pressed for time, they got each other off quickly and efficiently and then showered it off. The couple ate a quick breakfast together, and Steve kissed her before leaving for work. "Let me know how it goes," he said as he headed out the door.

"How what goes?" she called after him.

Turning and arching an eyebrow at her, he laughed, "Don't even pretend you're going to wait until I'm out of the driveway to call her and commence your sinister little plan..."

"You know me too well, love," she laughed and waved.

It was true. Steve and Gina were a match since meeting as third-year college students. They'd made an intriguing partnership since the beginning. They were total opposites but equally committed to exploring their bodies for every ounce of pleasure. For nearly fifteen years, they'd tried every fantasy they'd ever had.

Gina sighed and looked at the clock. He had been right about her urgency, but she needed patience as it was likely too early to call Maddie. School had let out for summer, and she was probably still sleeping.

She sighed and did a little housework, as she had the place to herself. They'd packed the kids off for a trip to Disney World with their grandparents.

Finishing quickly, she sat on the couch, pressing her legs together. The idea of seducing the babysitter had taken hold of her, and she realized she was extremely wet with anticipation. She'd always wanted to try a threesome with Steve.

Thinking that 10:30 was late enough for the 18-year-old to have risen from the dead, she picked up her cell and made the call.

"Hi, Mrs. Randle," she heard as the young girl answered quickly.

"Hi, Maddie. We've talked about this. It's okay to call me Gina. I prefer it. Anyway, the reason I'm calling is that even though the kids are at Disney, I was curious if you'd be interested in earning a little extra money, helping out with the pool?"

"Sure, Mrs... I mean, Gina. I'd love to. Getting a little extra spending money for Stanford won't stink."

"Great, can you come over today? Maybe a little after lunch?"

"Sure thing. I'll see you around 12:30?" the young girl quickly replied.

"Mmm, yes, that's fine," the older woman answered, her voice just a little sultrier than usual.

She quickly made herself a light salad for lunch and put the finishing touches on her plan while she ate.

The doorbell rang precisely at 12:30, and Gina answered, wearing her sexiest bathing suit.

"Hi, Mrs. Randle," Maddie greeted her enthusiastically. The young woman tried to maintain a poker face as she eyed Gina's body appreciatively.

Gina arched an eyebrow but said nothing.

"I'm sorry. I meant to say, Gina, Mrs. Randle, I mean, Gina," Maddie stammered nervously.

Gina smiled mischievously, "It's okay, Maddie, I'm teasing you. But, Mrs. Randle is my mother-in-law. So, we are friends, aren't we, Maddie?"

Maddie brightened visibly, "Of course. I love working for you and Mr. Randle... Um, should I call him Steve?"

Gina put her head back and laughed out loud, "You're incorrigible, Maddie. Come on, let's go check out the pool and what I'd like you to take care of."

The two women headed out to the pool, and Gina explained that she was hoping Maddie could come by and skim and vacuum the pool every day. "Does $15/hour sound okay? Plus, you get to use the pool when you're not working. But, just you. No parties."

Maddie replied earnestly, "That sounds great, and I would never have a party in your home. But, honestly, I'd have done what you asked for free to get to use the pool for a bit. Your yard gets so much sun."

"Want to go for a quick swim? And maybe get some sun?" Gina asked her.

Maddie grinned sheepishly, "I was hoping you'd ask. I brought my suit just in case. Let me go change."

She raced off to the changing area at the back of the house and emerged quickly, wearing an adorable bikini that displayed her nubile body to her best advantage.

Gina was already lazily paddling around the pool. "Hop in. The water's great."

Maddie jumped in, making a big splash, and swam alongside the older woman. She eyed the voluptuous woman next to her and felt a familiar tingle growing between her legs. They lazed about in the pool, letting the water soak away the heat of the day. Maddie felt comfortable with Gina and appreciated that Gina didn't talk to her because of their age difference.

"So, how's Bobby?" Gina teased.

Maddie rolled her eyes, "Ugh. He's okay, I guess. Boys my age are so stupid. I'd decided we'd been together long enough and slept with him, but it was disappointing."

Gina arched an eyebrow, "Oh, I'm sorry, dear. I remember that. Kinda selfish? Flopped around on top of you? Got himself off and left you hanging?"

Maddie blushed, "Yes, yes, and yes. I don't know. I think I made a mistake. I don't even really love him."

"Let's soak up some sun and talk this out," Gina hopped out of the pool and sat down on a nearby towel. Maddie joined her quickly. Gina started applying some suntan lotion. "If you do my back, I'll do yours."

Maddie readily agreed and started to apply lotion to the beautiful, older woman's back. She felt a jolt like electricity surge through her as she touched the woman, and wetness grew between her legs. Maddie had never admitted it to anyone, but she had a massive crush on both Gina and her husband. She daydreamed about Gina turning over and massaging her breasts and felt her nipples stiffen at the thought.

Gina rolled over, "Okay, your turn, lie down." She smiled when she noticed the younger girl's erect, perky nipples but didn't say anything. Instead, she began to rub the lotion into Maddie's back. "Oh, Maddie, you're so tense. Your back is like knots. What's up with that?" she teased.

Maddie stammered, "I don't know, maybe I'm stressed about Bobby. Or maybe going to Stanford at the end of the summer."

Gina kneaded the girl's back, trying to massage the tension away. Then, deciding to go for it, she leaned forward and kissed gently between her shoulder blades. Maddie felt another jolt surge through her as she felt the lips caressing her back, and she could tell the wet patch in her swimsuit was going to be noticeable.

She rolled over, looking at the beautiful redhead smiling down at her. Gina leaned in for a kiss, and Maddie's lips parted. She felt the seductive older woman's tongue enter her mouth and begin to explore. Maddie put her arms around Gina's neck and kissed back. "This is so much better than Bobby," she thought as her tongue lazily intertwined with Gina's.

Gina placed her hand on Maddie's hip and slowly caressed her way upwards. When she reached the soft, perfect mounds of Maddie's breast, she gently tugged the material aside, revealing a delightfully, perky, stiff nipple. She squeezed it with her fingers and then gently rolled it. As she kissed, she felt Maddie's breath catch as she twisted and pulled the pliable nipple until it resembled a deformed pencil eraser.

Maddie squirmed under the kiss and the erotic assault that Gina was making. Her head was swimming, and she was beginning to feel self-conscious about the growing wet patch between her legs. Then, she felt Gina's hand leave her nipple and wander back down her body, lower and lower.

Maddie's eyes flew open when she felt Gina's hand slide into her bikini bottom and massage the wet, furry patch hidden below. Her mind was racing, "What was she doing? A married woman was seducing her! What about Mr. Randle?"

She pulled away, with a confusing mix of lust and shame evident on her face. Then, finally, she stammered, "Mrs. Randle, I'm so sorry. I... I...I've got to go..." and quickly bolted.

Gina, confused, crazed with lust, called out to her gently and urgently, "Maddie, wait... Don't go... What's wrong? Let's talk about this..."

But, it was too late. Maddie had fled in near terror from her lustful plans. Letting out a frustrated sigh, she resigned herself to her failure and went inside. She was filled with the need to cum, but wasn't in the mood to finish herself off. She needed a willing partner! "Oh, Maddie," she breathed, "We were having so much fun."

She decided to do a little light cleaning around the house to take her mind off things. Soon enough, Steve arrived home from work. He kissed her lightly and asked how her day had gone. Then, seeing the look on her face, "What's wrong?"

"Well, I started to seduce Maddie, and it was going well, but then she got spooked and bolted."

He hugged her tightly, and she enveloped herself in the warmth of his body. He kissed the top of her head, "Don't worry, Gina. I'm sure it'll be fine. She was probably just overwhelmed. Give her a little time and space."

Gina sighed and agreed. They made a light dinner, ate quickly, and then settled in front of the tv to watch a comedy. Gina's head rested on Steve's shoulders as her mind wandered to what she could have done better.

Her phone rang, and she answered without looking, "Hello?"

"Mrs. Randle? Hi, It's Maddie. I'm sorry for earlier. Can I come over?" the target of her intended seduction whispered with trepidation.

"Maddie. Hi. It's okay. There's no need to apologize, but of course, you can come over. You know you're always welcome here."

Steve smiled. "See? I told you not to worry."

Gina shushed him with a wave and quickly changed into a loose t-shirt and sweat pants. She wanted to appear as non-threatening as possible for Maddie.

The doorbell rang, and Steve answered. "Oh, hi, Maddie. How are you?" he said casually, knowing that he needed to tread lightly and not spook the young woman.

"Hi, Mr. Randle. How are you? I'm here to see Mrs. Randle if that's okay?" she asked nervously.

He admired her outfit, a cute little spaghetti strap halter dress, and said, "Sure. Come on in." He led her to the family room, and Gina gestured for her to sit on the sofa, patting it a safe distance away.

Steve said, "Okay, it's wine for Gina. How about you, Maddie? A diet coke?"

Maddie smiled and nodded nervously, "Yes, that's fine." She sat down next to Gina, but not too close.

"Mrs. Randle. I just wanted to apologize for earlier. I shouldn't have run out on you like that. It was wrong."

Gina smiled reassuringly, "You have no reason to apologize. I'm sure I startled you."

Maddie shook her head, "No, it's not that. You don't know this, but my best friend's parents are splitting up. Her dad is taking up with his dental hygienist, and I just had a vision of myself as a homewrecker. I could never do that to you or Mr. Randle."

Gina cooed, "I'm so sorry, Maddie. I had no idea. If I had, I'd have taken a different approach. There's no way you're a homewrecker."

"Huh?" Maddie responded, bewildered.

Steve returned with the drinks and sat on Maddie's other side, close but not uncomfortably or threateningly so.

"Maddie, I'm sorry. I need to apologize. I guess I should have laid things out more clearly, but well, you're so cute, and I just got caught up in the moment."

"Mrs. Randle... Gina... I'm sorry, I'm perplexed. What's going on?"

"Well, I was trying to seduce you, obviously, but this isn't about cheating on Mr. Randle. This is something for all of us."

The attractive young brunette's head was spinning again, "Wait, what?" She'd had a schoolgirl crush on Mr. Randle since she'd started babysitting for them six years ago, and over the years, had also realized that an attraction for Gina had been growing, culminating in her jilling off to visions of the attractive redhead several times.

"I'm bi," Gina explained, "we've been looking for a woman for a while but haven't found the right one. And I thought the initial approach should come from me. I thought it might seem too pervy if it was Steve and that you'd respond better to me. Do you think you might be interested?"

Maddie exhaled slowly. "This is a lot to take in all at once, and I'm overwhelmed. I mean, I find you both very attractive, but I just dumped Bobby because he only wanted to use me for sex. I'm hoping to find a more caring relationship, something that's not just sex."

Gina smiled again, impressed by Maddie knowing her mind, "Well, I can assure you, Steve and I are both very fond of you and will remain so, regardless of what you decide. Would friends with benefits be appealing to you?"

Maddie took a nervous sip of her diet coke. She gulped, trying to gather her thoughts. "I'm really nervous, Gina. We were having a great time this afternoon before I panicked. This is all just so much to take in."

Gina assured her that she understood. "We'll take things at your pace, Maddie, and stop if you get uncomfortable. May I kiss you?"

Dumbly, the young girl nodded. Steve got up, took both women's drinks, and put them on the end table.

Gina leaned in and kissed Maddie gently, imploringly, and the younger girl swooned. Gina pressed forward, urging Maddie onto her back. She slyly undid Maddie's spaghetti straps and pulled the dress down, exposing her ripe, perfect mounds. Gina paused, shrugging off her t-shirt, exposing her own high perfect breasts. She'd removed her bra earlier in the hope that events would proceed as they were unfolding.

Maddie gasped, "My God, your tits are perfect." but the rest of what she was about to say was lost in Gina's kiss. Gina lay on top of the younger woman, compressing their breasts together and kissing more urgently. Maddie sighed into her lover's mouth and draped her arms around the more aggressive woman.

Steve patiently took in the scene, enjoying the show. He didn't want to spoil Gina's efforts by moving too fast for Maddie to handle. So he watched them kiss for about ten or fifteen minutes until Gina came up for air.

"Permission time, Maddie," she said. "May I eat your pussy while Steve fucks me?"

Maddie licked her lips with anticipation. "The train has left the station, and I guess I'm on board." But then, she closed her eyes and knew that she would let the couple have their way with her.

Gina smiled, kissed her on the lips, and then began to kiss and caress her way down the athletic young woman's body. She nuzzled her neck and then lower, stopping at her breasts. She kissed each one tenderly for several minutes and then moved to the middle to kiss the soft, warm valley between them. Her right hand snared a nipped and pinched and rolled it to exquisite hardness.

Maddie was helpless and enthralled, emitting soft, low moans of pleasure.

Meanwhile, Steve had pulled down Gina's sweatpants and made his entrance smoothly, with a skill born of years of experience pleasing his wife. He thrust in and out slowly, allowing his wife to push back against him as she continued to work her way lower and lower down Maddie's abdomen.

Finally, she'd reached her target. "Oh my God, you little minx. I didn't realize you had no panties on under that cute, skimpy dress."

Maddie blushed and stammered. "I'd hoped you'd seduce me, Gina. I just didn't realize how much more than I bargained for I was going to get."

"Good girl," Gina gushed and lowered her tongue to Maddie's glistening folds. She probed cautiously as if she were exploring a cave for delightfully illicit treasure. As she licked, Steve picked up the pace of his thrusts, occasionally with enough force to drive Gina's mouth forcefully against Maddie's eager hole.

Maddie's head thrashed as she lay back, determined to enjoy whatever the Randle's planned for her. Her hands grabbed her beautiful breasts, squeezing them in time with Gina's tongue strokes on her love button. She cooed every time Gina hit just the right spot.

She closed her eyes and reveled in the sensations surging through her body. It was similar to her masturbation sessions but so much more robust, more intense. And, she thought to herself, about a thousand times better than sex with Bobby had been, and they hadn't even really started.

Maddie recognized the signals that she was about to come, and judging by the noises Gina was making with her mouth pressed against Maddie's moist vagina, she knew they were both going to cum soon.

Her head thrashed on the throw pillows, and her body shuddered involuntarily as the waves of pleasure surged through her. Gina shook almost simultaneously, which Maddie felt through Gina's head between her legs. Finally, she heard Steve groan deeply and realized he must have filled his wife's pussy with his cum.

She opened her eyes and saw Gina smiling with mischievous glee from between her legs. The older redhead crawled up next to her on the couch and kissed her younger lover.

Breaking the kiss, Gina teased the young girl, "So, Maddie, how was it? Did you have fun?"

Maddie beamed back, "Oh, God yes. I can't describe what I'm feeling. I just want more."

Gina's eyebrow arched, "We can take care of that. Steve, carry her to the bedroom." The redhead bounced off in the direction of their bedroom while her husband scooped Maddie up in his arms.

The young girl squealed with delight, and Gina stopped at the door to her bedroom, one hand on the frame and the other playing with her glistening slit. Her eyes were aflame with anticipation as she watched her strong husband carry their innocent victim to their bed.

12