Ginger and Jules Sissy Story Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The older associate looked at my receipt and said "We have the new order ready for you as well, Sir. Let me get it for you."

"New order? I didn't order anything else."

"Yes it looks like your wife placed the order online just this morning. My, that's an excellent sale price for a Calvin Kline, and fortunately we have it in a size 14 as well," and she quickly pulled a purple floral print dress from the stock area and displayed it to me. Ruffled collar, long sleeves, knee length dress. It would cover well. "I love chiffon, myself. Your wife has excellent taste," she blathered on as she bagged it up, all the while making a point of eyeing me as I eyed the dress. It did look like it would be kind of nice to wear with my pumps. She seemed to be reading my thoughts.

The shoes. Damn. "Do you know if the shoes that were back ordered came in yet?"

"Shoes? Yes, the comfort soles, they did. You'll, um, they're very comfortable. I wear them myself. Thank you for reminding me. We don't stock too many styles in size 10, so that happens some times."

I thought I did a good job of feigning disinterest throughout the rest of the transaction and the older clerk gave me a "Thank you for shopping at Macy's, we look forward to seeing you again soon," as I turned to leave. It was becoming easier at least.

'Very funny' I texted when I got to my car.

'?' came the reply from my wife.

'Macy's another dress?'

'I couldn't resist the price' 'talk later'

Finding the package containing the breast forms on the step when I arrived, I rushed inside and opened it. The silicone felt surprisingly heavy and I couldn't wait to try them out. I dressed in my most feminine underthings, picking the sheer bra to allow the nipples to protrude. I warmed them in the sink, and then slipping them in the bra, I hopped up and down. The weight of them was intoxicating and my nipples underneath became stimulated. I loved them. I found that when I held them firmly I could stimulate my own nipples and I closed my eyes as I massaged the fake nipple. I normally would have jerked off in the state I was in, but managed to hold off.

I tried the two dresses on, blouses and skirts, the two other bras I owned. I posed and jiggled this way and that. It was all I could do to not jerk off looking at myself in the mirror. I stood so I couldn't see above my neck and played with my new tits like the new toys that they were. The control panties allowed me to stay tucked and play girl for quite a while.

I texted Cindy; 'what are we doing' 'how should I be ready?'

'new dress fit?' she replied

'yes'

'do your best make-up and be wearing it' 'pumps 2'

That was all I got from her and I had a few hours to get myself looking the best I could. I assumed we must be going to Cheryl and Paul's. My stomach was in knots at the thought of going outside dressed. I'd never come close to doing anything like it before. I did the best I could as my hands trembled from nerves and was as ready as I could be when Cindy arrived. I wore a thinly padded bra to obscure the nipples of my breasts. I was soon going to be in the presence of another cross dressed male and I wanted to make a good impression, to him and his wife.

I spent the remaining time practicing my walk and sitting and standing in the pumps. While I was still a rookie, I was getting better. I thought I might be able to do better if I lost some weight.

"Don't you look darling! I love it. Don't you just love that dress?" Cindy gushed when she finally arrived home. "Very stylish, if I do say so myself."

"Yes, it's very nice. Thank you."

"And I can really tell the difference with your new falsies. Oh my! The guys are going to want to play with those you know. Do you like them?" She approached and felt them, testing their heft and feel. It was so strange to have my fake boobs played with by someone else, even if it was just my wife.

She came face to face with me and felt my ass through the thin fabric of the dress and half slip as our breasts touched. I thought I might cum in my panties if she kept it up. If felt so good to have my shaved, pantied ass rubbed through a dress. I had never experienced it before and didn't understand how women could not just cream themselves from the sensation. She reveled in my reaction. I had an uncontrollable urge to reach for her ass, which Cindy brushed away.

"Maybe later, Lover." It occurred to me that she knew exactly what that felt like and had done it intentionally. It was truly a revelation to experience how good it felt to have my ass felt up dressed the way I was.

"We need to get going. You look so cute all girly and horny like that though. It must be getting to you, but just wait until you find out where you're going."

"Where I'm going? Aren't you going too?"

"Oh, I'll be there all right. I wouldn't miss it for the world, but it's not for me. It's for you. Grab a snack and a water and lets go. I need to grab a purse for you too. A girl is naked without her purse you know."

Cindy pulled an old purse and told me throw my wallet in it. She also found a large hooded wind breaker. With Cindy driving, we exited the garage with the hood pulled over my head, just in case a neighbor happened upon us.

"Why won't you tell me where we're going?"

"Just relax, you're going to love it. I promise."

I avoided looking anywhere but forward as Cindy drove. There was no way of hiding the fact that I now had a chest and I was afraid of making eye contact with anyone pulling up beside us. As I sipped from the water and saw my lipstick I realized I had forgotten to bring the tube along in case I needed a touch up. So many things to remember.

I couldn't believe it when Cindy pulled in the parking lot.

"Mitzi's Salon! You've got to be shitting me. I can't go in there dressed like this. Really? What are we here for?"

"Oh yes, really. I went to all the trouble of arranging a special late appointment for you and you are definitely going in there. She's done other guys before I guess, so it's not the first time for her. She says you boys all love it in the end. It'll be fun, and you'll look so much better. Get your purse and lets move it, people are waiting on us," and Cindy opened her door and stepped out. "Now."

The salon was a typical hair and nail salon in an older strip mall. The inside was obscured by windows half blacked out on the lower half but appeared to be open for business and brightly lit through the upper portion of the windows. The smell of a beauty parlor hit me as we entered. That odor unique to such establishments that was some where between rubbing alcohol or bleach and heavy perfume. A row of drying stations lined one wall, and a number of styling stations were arranged in the center in a block. A row of wash sinks lined the opposite wall.

"Well hello, Cindy, and this must be Julie that I've heard so much about. Aren't you the cutest thing though," Mitzie said as she extended her extremely well manicured hand towards me. Mitzie was taller than I expected and wore her reddish hair curled inward in order to frame her face. Her make-up was immaculate and breath-takingly gorgeous. She had a perfected appearance that would normally cause me to shy away. Dressed as I was, I wanted to run and hide. She appeared to be over 50 years old, but it was difficult to say with any certainty.

Mitzie wore a bone colored silk blouse, black pencil skirt, and what I now knew were incredibly uncomfortable 4" heels to spend the day on your feet in.

"Hi," was all I managed in a weak voice. My hand was nearly shaking and I'm sure she felt my sweaty palm as she held it.

"My, your so nervous, aren't you? You boys are always so cute. Relax love, I won't bite. I'm here to help you find your inner girl. Take your jacket off and lets have a look at you."

As I removed the wind breaker a second woman appeared from the back room and approached us.

"Annie, this is my friend Cindy and her husband Julie that we've been expecting."

Annie presented another intimidating female appearance to me. Blonde, with big tits in the same tight bone colored blouse and pencil skirt and killer heels. It hit me immediately that I wanted to look like she did. I tried to wipe my sweaty palm before another embarrassing hand shake, but wearing a dress didn't lend itself well to that.

I managed a meek "Nice to meet you."

As we politely shook hands, I noticed how much smaller and feminine Annie's hand felt in comparison to Mitzie's. Annie took my hand and inspected it.

"You have lovely hands for a man, Darling. You're so fortunate. That's one of those things you can't hide, or change much really. I can't wait to see how they look after I'm finished with them."

"What do you mean 'finished with them'."

"Just some French tips, Hun. Don't worry, I'll keep them short so you don't poke your eye out. They tell me you've never had your nails done. Is that right?" Annie said as she continued to inspect my hands.

"Yes, I mean no, I never have."

"I hear this is all new for you two. Isn't that fun. Let's get you started while Mitzie gets Cindy spruced up," and Annie led me to her nail station. She worked amazingly fast, buffing the hair off my hands, cleaning up the cuticles and applying tips and polish. She was right, I did have feminine hands, especially now. She lectured me on proper skin care, moisturizing, etc., and how cute I looked. Cute. That was a word I'd been hearing a lot lately.

I couldn't resist my curiosity and asked, "Do you have a lot of male customers like me?"

"Once in a while is all, but more and more it seems. I've loved working with you. You have lovely girly hands. Do you like?" and she held my hand up to show off her efforts.

I did like. I wanted fifteen minutes alone with them to see if it made a difference jerking off. I was becoming so sexed up with a beautiful woman doing this with me.

"Yes, you do very nice work. Thank you so much."

"Let's go see what's next for you, Darling," and she extended her hand to help me out of the chair. It was such an odd role reversal to have a woman assisting me this way. I noticed it took away the desire I would have normally had to explore her body.

Mitzie appeared to be just finishing up with Cindy. She had re-styled her hair in a much sexier way than she normally wore it. It worked well for her.

"Let's see. Wow, you have such girly hands. You're going to have to keep those for a while, don't you think. It would be a shame to take those lovely tips off. Beautiful work Annie," Cindy said while inspecting me. She took my hand and gave me closer inspection. "It's amazing how some hair removal and moisturizer works, isn't it? You'll need to start wearing rubber gloves while you do your chores to keep them soft."

I just about melted at her implication that I was the househusband, with chores. They did feel so much softer though, and I still wanted fifteen minutes alone time in the worst way.

Mitzie possibly mistook my sexual arousal at Cindy's emasculating comment for nerves, or not, I wasn't sure, but she asked Annie to bring out a bottle of wine and glasses to help us all relax, especially me. I don't why that got to me like that, but it did.

"Take a seat, Julie. Let's get that gawd awful wig off of you and make a girl out of you, shall we?"

Damn, my cock twitched at that statement, in spite of the fact that it was still tightly secured in control panties and hose and I sat in the chair.

"You'll need to work on that, Hun. A little manly sitting down. It's an art though, so I shouldn't be so hard on you. Yet, anyway."

Mitzie pulled the wig off and placed her hand on my chin, turning my head this way and that.

"Too bad you didn't start sooner. You have nice bones for a boy. Not to strong a chin and nice cheeks, but the eyes are showing their years, aren't they. I'll need to pick you up to get the best look from you. I just can't work with that brow line either, sweetie. Let's get that out of the way first. It might sting a little."

It did, as Mitzie quickly shaped my brows further.

"Not to much, please. Ouch."

"Yes, the sissy is right, Mitzie," Cindy stepped in to save me as Annie returned with wine glasses for all. "He doesn't want to be a girl all the time, do you honey?"

"No. I don't."

"Well of course not. Relax dear, I'm not going to take them all off. We'll just get a little more arch and shape to them. You've gone through all the trouble you have to get this far though. Let me help you. Just a few more tweaks and I'm done for now."

Annie served wine as the women made small talk while Mitzie used brow pencil to finish up. I was turned away from the mirror so the women could observe me, but I could see nothing.

"So what are two up to after this. Got plans for tonight?"

Cindy spoke up, "Well, Julie here is going to meet his new girlfriend and we real women are going out to dinner tonight."

"Really! You must be so excited, Julie. I'd love to see that myself. I wouldn't want to impose, Dear, but Annie and I are free if you'd like to make it a girls night out?"

"That sounds great to me, and we don't have any firm dinner plans, Chinese maybe, so let me check with Cheryl." Cindy shot off a quick text and received a prompt reply.

"Cheryl says she'd love to have you both along. It will be our, or rather Julie's treat, won't it, Honey? I think that will be a nice tip for imposing like we have tonight," as she looked at me. I was dumb founded by the whole situation and just nodded my agreement.

"Wonderful. Annie, could you get Julie's surprise for us, please? Mitzie turned her attention to my ears. "You need a little clean up here, Dear. This might hurt a bit. She applied small wax tabs and pulled."

"Ouch, that hurts. Damn. Am I bleeding?"

"No, it just feels like it maybe. Here, lets try this, and she held a sore earlobe and pinched it. I heard a slight click. She quickly did the same to the other ear. I felt a slight numbness like she was still pinching."

Cindy was sitting there watching and smiling like the Cheshire cat.

I reached up and felt my ears, and found two small studs had been inserted.

"What the hell. I didn't say I wanted that."

"Wife's order's, Dear. You'll have to talk to her about it."

I glared and she smiled back. I didn't want to start a scene and I still hadn't found my footing with a feminine speaking voice, so I was still avoiding any long verbal exchanges. So I sighed and took my medicine. We could talk later. Right now, I was at a definite disadvantage. I sat there brooding.

Annie returned with a wig stand holding a beautiful head of almost black cascading curls and handed it to Mitzie. It had bangs to hide my forehead, if needed, and was just past shoulder length. It looked heavenly. I quickly forgot about my ears.

She held it up close to me and shook it in order to bounce the curls. "I do hope you like it. We had to guess based on Cindy's description of your natural color." It looked sexy.

"That looks nice," my voice revealing my excitement a bit it seemed.

Mitzie applied some substance to my forehead, spirit gum she said to lift my brows, then fitted the wig to my head.

After some quick adjustments, she turned to Cindy and Annie. They both clapped their approval.

Mitzie spun the chair and I was met with a startling new me. My eyes looked so much different with shaped brows and definition and the dark hair color set off my hazel eyes in a wonderful way. I felt the slightest of shivers I thought would be imperceptible.

Mitzie gently grasped my forearm, "I know dear, I love it too. Let's see you strut your stuff," and she gently pulled my up out of the chair. I made sure to glance in the many mirrors as the women observed my every move.

Cindy took a photo and I heard the whoosh of a message going out. To who, I wasn't sure if I wanted to know.

It was all so bizarre, really. Three women, well I still wasn't positive about Mitzie, but either way, bizarre. Big hair, fake tits, pierced ears, high heels, and women were actually seeing me this way. I still wanted to go hide somewhere, but that wasn't an option, so I made the best of it.

"Shorter steps, heel to toe, feel those hips, a woman's hips are the key, head up, slow down, gently"... I was becoming exhausted and thankful when time forced them to stop. It was easily the strangest day I'd ever experienced so far in my life, and the most anticipated event had yet to occur.

We paid the salon bill and Cindy gave Annie a generous tip. I was learning to appreciate how expensive it was to try to be presentable, and Cindy seemed to be enjoying spending my money on it more than I was enjoying the results.

As we exited the salon, I felt much more at ease among the women. My new hair made such a difference in how I felt. I tried to remember the coaching I'd received and blend in as if I was one of the girls, though I knew better. It then suddenly dawned on me that I had been so focused on trying to be feminine, I had forgotten about my cock for a while. That's not what I was expecting, at all. I thought I'd have a raging hard-on the more I achieved a feminine appearance, and that wasn't the case. It didn't know what to think of it. I was probably just tired.

Mitzie was quite the instigator as we drove across town to our destination.

"You've never met another cross dresser. This must be exciting for you?"

"A little bit."

"A little bit!" Cindy laughed heartily.

"You're just househusbands then, sharing recipes and tips on bargains? How unusual."

"I'm not really sure exactly," I pretended.

Cindy jumped on that one. "Oh come on. He wants to have sex. Don't you, Honey? With someone just like you."

I had no retort.

"Wow, this gets better and better" Mitzie said, taking the gap in the conversation. "So you know that's going to happen?" I let out a deep breath, trying to remain calm as the sexual nature of it all was exposed to near strangers.

"Well, let's put it this way," Cindy replied. "Cheryl and I have no delusions about what may happen once they are introduced. There may be heterosexual cross dressers in the world, but these two probably aren't included in that group, are you Honey?"

If there had been any remnants of my masculinity left when we entered the car, it was being run over by my wife as she drove. I still declined to enter the conversation.

"We're just trying to be more happy," she said as she pulled into the driveway of a typical home in a better neighborhood of our town. My pulse quickened.

12