Ginger and Jules Sissy Story Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I'll have wine with Cindy, Dear, thank you," Cheryl replied cordially. "Ginger, why don't you help your girlfriend open the bottle we brought and get whatever you'd like." There was that girlfriend thing again, from Cheryl this time.

As Cindy watched us walk over to the center island to retrieve glasses, it came to her. "Oh, right, I need some photos of you two after we get settled. You look so good together tonight, all dressed up. You'd think you were going out on dates or something."

Cheryl thought this quite funny, though I didn't see it, and she added "I bet they'd like that. You know, that's what we should do sometime. Get those two all tarted up in tight short skirts and come fuck me pumps and drop them off at a gay bar while we go out ourselves. That would be so fun, don't you think girls? You could wear leather sissy slave collars for some added kink. I think we should seriously think about that. What do you say?"

Ginger responded first, "That sounds interesting. If that's what you'd like to do, I would be happy to do that with Julie."

I was beginning to see where the lead was coming from in all of this first hand now. "I've never been to a gay bar in my life. I'm not sure," I added as we returned and served their drinks.

Ginger and I seated ourselves next to our wives as the discussion continued.

"Really, never! Oh, well that settles it then. We must plan an outing for you two. I know that Brass Rail bar has drag shows. That would be a good way for you two to go out for a little night life. What do you think, Cindy?"

"I bet they would probably love it. Getting out with other's they share common interests with for a drag show. I think that sounds great. We should definitely do that, yes. You know what would be fun is get our own table and watch what happens. I wonder if they'd get hit on. If wearing leather collars would get more interest, or scare them off. I'm thinking more attractive if they were un-escorted. I wonder which bathroom you use if your all dressed up at a gay bar? "

Cindy grasped my thigh at the lull in the conversation and said "Pictures, we need pictures. Stand over there you two. I need a picture."

As Ginger and I rose, Cindy started to share our shopping trip experience with Cheryl and she wanted to send Laura another picture of the two of us. "Closer, get closer, arms around each other's waist. Yea, that's better. Say sissy sisters... Got it," as she confirmed the image. "Now turn towards one another like you 'like' each other. Perfect. I'll send them to you too," she said to Cheryl and she sent a quick text out. Cheryl's phone soon pinged from her purse.

"Laura was really accommodating today. Let Julie try things on. I think she'd be happy to see you and Ginger as well, but we did drop some cash today, so that might have influenced her a bit. They could probably walk in there right now and shop by themselves the way their looking tonight. We should check with her about that. Have you ever been in her store, 'The Girls Closet'?"

"No, we should check it out though. Ginger's wardrobe budget can get out of hand at times."

I sat quietly, not wishing to be drawn into this discussion any further. I'd always wanted to see a drag performance, I just didn't expect it to be the way they were describing.

Cheryl looked at me, seemingly realizing I was avoiding her and said, "You seem to be feeling better today, Julie. I'm glad to see it wasn't anything serious."

"I think it will be fine. It wasn't deep or anything."

She and Cindy both burst out laughing and Ginger laughed a bit herself.

"I meant your upset tummy last night. But I'm glad Muffin didn't hurt you too much either. She's just high strung."

"Oh, right. No, I'm fine. It was a busy day yesterday and it just overwhelmed me is all."

"I can only imagine. This is all so sudden and new, isn't it?"

"It is that, and more than a little unexpected."

"Yes, definitely, but I don't think we want you to be so nervous about it. I know I don't. Do you Cindy?"

"Not at all. We're supposed to be having fun. In fact, lets change seats, so you two are sitting together," Cindy directed towards me, and she got up to switch seats with me.

Cindy continued as we re-oriented ourselves. "I thought it would be upsetting to me, but for some reason, it hasn't been at all. It's actually been way more fun than I was expecting it to be. I kind of like it. Are you two enjoying yourselves as much as you thought you would?", she said as she looked directly at me.

"It's been interesting, that's for sure. It's not how I remembered it being for me though."

Ginger replied, "I've been very happy with the way things have gone so far. This has been something I've been missing, friends that Ginger can be with."

Cheryl wanted to pry further. "What to do you mean, 'not how I remembered it' Julie."

"Um, well, it used to be not, I'd never dressed up this fully before really. It was just dressing to excite me, I guess. This has gone way beyond that."

"So you aren't getting the sort of sexual excitement out of it now as you once did you're saying? But you seemed pretty excited last night, as Julie."

"Well, I'm still processing all of this, but yes, it was just very different back then some how. After all of this, I feel more... feminine I guess. I wasn't expecting to feel this way. Maybe I'm just getting older."

"Do you like it though. Feeling this way?" Cheryl was a ball buster, I could tell.

"I do. After all of the effort, I do feel good dressed up, but Cindy and I have already agreed it's not going to be all of the time."

"No, too much work for you, is that it?"

"It is a lot of work, yes, and Cindy doesn't like me this way all of the time either."

"Yes, I know what you mean. It's funny, isn't it. When your dressed as women, you feel attractive, but your not attractive to your wives when you're dressed this way. It's an issue all right. Then you two are attracted to each other when you're dressed this way. Your kind of like lipstick lesbians, but with cocks, and there are so many like you. It is kind of hard to wrap one's head around... But I'm so glad you and Ginger have hit it off so well really. It's hard to be without some camaraderie, so I'm happy so far as well. Ginger has been so lonely and needed a girlfriend."

"I should start dinner," I said, as I felt the alcohol going straight to my head.

Ginger offered his assistance as the drinking continued. We had chosen our home for the secluded patio, and Ginger and I were very happy for it this evening as the wives couldn't see us at the BBQ as we tended it either. He kept sneaking a feel of my ass while I tended the shish kabobs and he pretended to admire my garden. He knew from last night that touching me that way drove me crazy. We started laughing and giggling when I'd swat his hand away and say "stop it". I wanted to drop to my knees right there and blow him.

"Are you two having fun out here?" Cindy startled me as we flirted. She had sneeked up on the patio door and caught us in the act. "You're not watching the rice, Julie. What are we going to do with you two. They're out here playing grab ass, Cheryl. They're so cute. You two knock it off and get back to work," as she laughed at us. I was caught in an intimate act yet again. Damn.

Cindy caught me in the kitchen as we brought dinner in from outside and I prepared it for serving. She came up behind me at the counter and rubbed my ass and whispered in my ear, "You love that, don't you? You better be careful. You might have to put out, you know." She walked away and invited Cheryl to join her at the table. As they sat themselves, Cindy and I locked eyes for an instant, and she winked at me.

Ginger and I did get dinner served and it turned out well, everyone said, anyway. Some food helped me clear my head a bit as well. Cindy had me serve up some after dinner coffee.

"Your walk is coming along nicely, Julie. You've been working on it I see," Cheryl said.

"It's harder than it looks, I'm finding," I said self consciously.

"Did Ginger let you in on her little secret to finding the walk?"

"No, I don't recall anyway."

I caught Ginger fidget out of the corner of my eye during this exchange. Cheryl was going somewhere with this it appeared.

"Go ahead and tell them, Dear."

"It's not exactly dinner conversation, is it?" Ginger responded. He seemed to have gotten shy all of the sudden.

"We're finished with dinner, silly. Don't be so shy."

Ginger responded, as if on command, "I learned to walk properly wearing a butt plug and a corset."

The image of a butt plug inserted in Ginger's ass popped into my head immediately. It hadn't occurred to me that that would probably effect my hips, yes.

"Oh really? Interesting. We have an old butt plug around here, don't we, Dear?" Cindy quickly responded.

She knew we still had one in the old toy box. "Yes, I think so."

"I think we're going to have to try that. Be a dear and do that for us. We'll let you know if we think it helps or not."

I just looked at her and said "Really?"

"Yes, really. We'll be waiting."

"Maybe I need a better corset?"

"Get your butt in there and stick a plug up it, now, please." She didn't seem to be asking. Cheryl and Ginger sat there smirking.

The avoidance had failed, so off I went. "Wiggle, we want to see some wiggle," Cindy called after me laughing, and I felt their eyes on me as I walked down the hall.

I dug the plug out of the toy box and crossed the hall to wash it and warm it up. "Don't ruin your dress," I heard Cindy shout out as the click of my heels gave my activities away. We'd had the plug for years, and hadn't used it for quite a while, but I knew the drill. Make sure it's warmed up and lubed well first. I urinated real quick and then carefully inserted it. Yes, this probably will help my walk I thought, as I adjusted to the fullness in my ass. I checked myself in the mirror, touched up my lips, and made my re-entrance.

I felt humiliated as they watched me walk out of the bathroom and into the main room. The fact that they all knew I had a fat butt plug in me was more than a little embarrassing.

"Oh, I definitely think that helps, Honey," Cindy said smiling. "Definitely. What do you two think?"

"Yes, that's the walk. Isn't it Ginger? I recognize it now."

"I agree, much better. It takes a while to get comfortable with it, but after a week or two it feels perfectly natural to walk that way and you can probably stop relying on one." Ginger spoke as if he was an authority on the subject. "You might miss it at first though, once it feels normal. I'd wait on a proper corset myself. Until you get some work done on your figure."

"A week or two! That's not going to happen."

"I think that's a great suggestion. It's going to be a part of your weekend wardrobe, Julie," Cindy said matter of factually. She was enjoying it much more than I was. I just stood there a little pout y. "Besides, don't you feel more feminine that way? You seem to be feeling more girly, or something, right now." again laughing at her own joke. She was quite drunk, but she had me there.

"Does anyone need anything?" as I tried to resume my hostess duties and change the subject.

"What do we have for dessert tonight, Hun? I don't recall you preparing any dessert."

Damn, I had forgotten desert.

"Brandy? That's all I can think of. Would anyone like a brandy night cap?"

"Night cap. Don't be rude, Dear," Cindy jumped on me. "Would either one of you like a brandy though? Julie seems to have forgotten her manners."

"Yes, just a small one, if it wouldn't be too much trouble, and I think Ginger is done for tonight so he can get us home," Cheryl replied with a grin. She had clearly responded to be overly polite in order to heap more derision on my faux pas. I returned to the kitchen for two brandys and the remainder of the coffee for Ginger, the butt plug reminding me of my position throughout.

My feet were really starting to hurt in the heels. I thought perhaps losing a few pounds would help. I minced back to the party in a fair amount of pain and served the drinks from a tray, being sure to bend at the knee. It made my ass feel funny as the butt plug made it's presence felt.

"Sit down, Honey. You look tired. Been a long evening in heels has it?"

I took the same seat next to Ginger as before and sighed, "Yes, my toes especially are killing me in these things."

"They take some getting used to, but it gets easier over time, or you just go numb." Ginger said, offering her sympathy.

"So, did you two have fun tonight having your first dinner party? It sure looked like you were having fun out there at the BBQ. This is fun, isn't it? Probably not as fun as last night though, huh. Playing house and all." Cindy was obviously trying to start something.

I didn't know where Cindy was going with this, but I'd forgotten to get myself one, and excused myself to go get one. It was looking like I was going to need another one.

"Where are you going now? You're not going to be sick are you? You haven't even sucked Ginger's cock for us yet."

I couldn't believe she would say that, and I did have a little queasiness all of the sudden.

"No. Funny. I forgot to get myself a drink," I replied as I made yet another trip to the kitchen island.

Cindy started up again upon my return. "You know I'm just having fun, Honey. Besides, Cheryl and I want to watch you do it. Me especially."

After a long pause, as our eyes met and my breathing briefly stopped, I said "Do what?"

"I want to watch you suck Ginger's cock. I hear it's big."

I shook my head.

"Yes, seriously. I want to see you do it. Let's get past this. I saw you sticking your ass out for each other out there. I wasn't planning on this, but after that... I think Cheryl and I should know what you two are going to be doing from time to time, don't we Cheryl?"

"Absolutely. I think that's only fair. I'm told they had fun last night. I want to see it too. He sure slept like a baby last night, dreaming of I don't know what."

Cheryl let that sink in and then looked to Ginger and said "Come sit right here, Dear," and Cheryl motioned to the seat adjacent to she and Cindy to provide a good viewing angle. I could see that they were both drunk, a little crazy, and totally serious.

Cindy kept up her encouragement, if you could call it that. "Come on, Hun. We know you already did this once last night. Now you're just going to have an audience. I think it will be good to get this out in the open," and she laughed at her own bad joke yet again.

"Get down on your knees and unbutton Ginger's dress, Honey. I'll get the lights to set the mood for you two. I'm so excited." She did seem to be genuinely excited at the prospect of what she was about to witness as she hurriedly got up and dimmed most of the lights. I shouldn't have been that surprised, though I was. She was pretty kinky back in her prime.

"Oh, one more thing," and Cindy quickly retrieved a hair clip and set it in my wig so as to expose my right. I was at Ginger's right and they were to the left. "There, that's better. We don't want to miss anything." I had the urge to suggest making some popcorn, but let it go.

Cheryl just sat looking on rather dispassionately as she sipped her brandy.

I guess I just don't know her well as she simply and matter of factly said "Lie back so Julie can unbutton you, Gingy." I took my spot at her feet and began to unbutton the dress from the bottom. I was only shaking slightly.

"Hurry up and do it like a band-aid, silly. Let's do this before the sun comes up already," Cindy admonished me. I sped up the pace, resigned to the fact that it was happening. I spread Gingers dress open and put his figure on full display. He did look hot to me, in corset, garters and panties. He reached down and fished his cock out of his crotch for me, allowing room for his cock to expand in his panties."

Ginger's cock did just that. No shyness on his part apparently and it almost seemed to grow before our eyes. "Oh my," Cindy exclaimed at seeing Gingers large penis. I knew that would be her reaction from many years of past experience. "That's a big one. Go on, touch it, Julie. This is so exciting."

You already said that, I thought to myself.

I reached out and touched Ginger's panty clad cock, placing my hand over if fully to encourage a response. I did know how this felt and Ginger reacted on cue with a thrust of his hips. I felt my own arousal triggered as well and I had to take a deep breath. I began to move my hand over it, stroking it through the smooth fabric of his full cut panties. I loved feeling his cock in his panties and a feeling of lust began to well inside of me.

Ginger raised his hips and lowered his panties, exposing the shaft and bunching the panties around his soft ball sack. His cock was nearly fully erect now and quite an impressive sight in the dimmed lights. I wrapped my hand around it and lifted it off of him, putting it on display. I took a breath and leaned forward and kissed the head. I pulled back to admire my lipstick print while gently squeezed the shaft. He pulsed the shaft, as if it was trying to react independently; I knew better. It had the desired effect and I returned to kiss the head yet again and take it in my mouth. I close my eyes to put my wife out of my mind and took to the task at hand.

I grasped the shaft at the base, cupping Gingers balls in the fabric of his panties and began to bob on just the head the way I found I liked to do the night before. I used my lips to put as much pressure as I could on the glans as I repeated the motion. Ginger seemed to like that and I continued it for quite a while. It felt so good to be sucking such a wonderful cock. I knew I was being watched and began to be turned on by it. I heard some whispers, but mostly just the sound of my own breathing.

I slowed and used the tip of my tongue to briefly tickle the slit of the urethra. After that it was time to make an attempt at swallowing the shaft. I pushed it as far as I could to the back of my throat, stopping at the point the gag reflex occurred. I didn't come anywhere near taking it all and I tried to get over gagging on it several times. Giving up, I slobbered intentionally as I withdrew it from my mouth to the head, massaged his balls for a second, then began to stroke him as I held the head to my lips. Not feeling orgasm was near, I took my mouth off his cock and started jerking him off with both hands. One on the shaft and the other I circled with thumb and forefinger around his glands. I felt him responding to that and after a minute or so, I stopped and licked the head to moisten it further and went back to jerking his cock. I repeated this several times, a blow job really turned into a wet hand job.

I felt him tensing finally and sped my action faster, applying more pressure on his glands the way I jerked myself off, and he grabbed my head and pushed me down on him. He thrust his cock into my mouth and began to ejaculate. I tried to work his semen down my throat as my mouth filled and his body quivered and shook. He soon came to a shudder and was finished. I sucked his shaft as clean as I could and let it go with almost enough suction to get a pop, and that was it.

I raised my eyes to Cindy, only feet away from us and she looked at me and said "I don't think I ever liked doing it that much." I went to return to a seat on the couch and Cindy quickly rose and brought me to my feet and put her head at my chest and hugged me. "That was so awesome to watch," she said into my chest, holding me tightly. I wrapped my arms around her and said "I'm glad you enjoyed the show."

Ginger was dressed and he and Cheryl both had their jackets on when I returned from cleaning up and gargling in the bathroom. I guess they had called it a night in my absence.