Ginger Blue

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"While we're talking we might just as well talk about your drinking, son. I got no problem with a man having a beer or drink once in a while but you're under age to be drinking, boy. If the Reverend or some of the other do gooders turn you in while you're drunk you're looking at jail time if the law catches ya. They're even worse about driving under the Influence. Now I know you drove home last night drunk and I'm pretty sure you did the last five or six nights. That's another way to ruin your life son. You can get into an accident and kill yourself or hurt or kill someone else. The law sure aint agonna look the other way if you do something like that. Your life would be ruined for certain if you hurt someone driving drunk."

Al looked at his grandpa off and on throughout his lecture. Al felt his cock throbbing when he thought about Angel during the talk. After all the pussy he tapped the last few days he still was ready for more. There was just something about Angel. No matter who he fucked he always came back to Angel. Al said, "I didn't throw the shirt, gramps. Angel did. All I did was tell her to take it off. She's a little slut. She loves to be ordered around by a strong man. Hell, I could call her and tell her to meet me outside naked and I think she would. I think she's what they call a submissive. The nastier you talk to her, the more you make her expose herself in public the hotter she gets. She loves nasty talk and nasty sex."

"Well, boy, that sounds like fun, but doing that will get you in trouble real fast. Keep it to yourself or take her somewhere far away where no one knows you. We had a saying in the Army that could apply here. It was keep your indiscretions 100 miles from the flag pole. I don't care if you fuck her ass off but when it starts causing me and your grandma problems I gotta step in. If she's that wild you might ought to steer clear of her. She's trouble on two feet. Besides, there are laws against public nudity and sex. You do things like that in public and get caught you not only ruin your and Angel's reputation but you could end up in jail for indecent exposure.

"You also need to think about your health, son. I saw you rode Angel bareback last night. You need to think about all the disease out there. If she's as wild as you say how do you know she doesn't have some disease to pass on to you? A diseased pussy will kill you just as dead as a bullet from an angry man. It'll just kill you slower. You ever seen someone die of AIDS? It sure aint pretty. I don't want that for you. You also need to think about getting some of these women pregnant. Did you even think to ask Angel if she was protected?"

"Yeah, Gramps, I thought about getting her pregnant. Angel's on the pill and is safe. I use rubbers when I don't know the girl or trust her, but Angel's different. She's a cock hound deluxe but she don't spread it around like some of them do." Al laughed and continued, "She's a GOOD girl, ya know."

After his little lecture Gramps bent his head down and returned to his whittlin'. He watched Al out of the corner of his eye and didn't answer Al's last statement. The boy looked rough, real rough. After a while Al finished his lemonade. He refilled his grandfather's glass and took the pitcher and his glass back into the house for his grandmother. Gramps watched Al come out of the house and walk back to his little apartment over the garage.

Al entered his little apartment and loudly closed the door. He removed his boots beside the door then took two steps. As he walked he pulled his T-shirt off over his head and threw it toward the couch. He stepped on the cuff of a pant leg and pulled his leg from his jeans. He then stepped on the other cuff and removed the garment. It went onto the couch beside his shirt. Al walked slowly into the bedroom and collapsed on his bed. He was asleep almost before his body stopped bouncing on the mattress.

Supper time came and Al didn't show up in the kitchen. His grandmother wanted to go get him but Don told her not to. He said, "Leave the boy alone, Honey. He's a man grown now, out of school and on his own. We had a talk today about his future. We're finished catering to him. Just leave him alone and pray he wakes up before it's too late. If he gets hungry he'll either come in for something, fix it himself if there's any food in his place, or go without."

The older couple were finished with their supper and in the living room watching TV when they heard Al's old truck start and drive down the lane toward the dirt country road. They looked at each other in sorrow but neither spoke. It looked as if Don's lecture fell on deaf ears.

When Al woke up he was starving. His stomach was growling worse than it had in several days but he was too ashamed to go into his grandparent's home for supper. All he had in his small apartment were some salty snacks and beer. He grabbed a beer and carried it toward his truck sipping on it as he went. He finished it and threw the empty can out of his truck window shortly after turning onto the country road. His first stop after he got to town was the local burger joint. He ordered his usual double burger, fries, and coke. While he waited on the food he loudly joked with his friends and flirted with the girls hanging out in the dining area.

Al's meal was quickly delivered and he dove into it. He almost swallowed his food without chewing. Angel came into the building before he completed his supper. When she entered the room most of the people there whooped and hollered at her. Al overheard several comments about her attire or lack thereof when they left town the night before. He also overheard comments about their actions before leaving. Angel became angry with their supposed friends and stomped over to the booth in which Al sat. She plopped her cute ass down on the seat and slammed her hip into Al's wordlessly telling him to move his lard ass over so she could sit beside him.

Without speaking Al slid over slightly to make more room for Angel. She turned to look at him as she grabbed a fry from his basket and stuffed it in her mouth. "Daddy's really pissed this time, Al. He grounded me and told me if he ever caught me with you again he was going to disown me. Al, he threatened to get some of the men from church to run you out of town. I think someone told him about us. From the rumors I hear from the girls the men are almost pissed enough with you to listen to Daddy."

Al snorted and grinned down at Angel. She slapped him on the shoulder and said, "Al, it's NOT funny. I got nowhere to go and no job. I'm 18 years old and just out of high school. As dear old Daddy pointed out, I'm no longer his responsibility and if I don't toe the line and live by his rules there is no law that says he can't put me out of his house. We gotta cool it for a spell, Honey."

Al sighed and said, "Yeah, I suppose. I got a similar lecture from Gramps after I got home today. He told me I needed to watch out for angry fathers and husbands because he was hearing serious threats against me." Al looked at Angel and grinned then continued, "If you're grounded how did you get out of the house tonight?"

Angel grinned and said, "I went out the upstairs window and climbed down the ol' tree by the porch just like we used to do. I hope I can get home again before Daddy decides to check on me. Have you decided what you're gonna do about what your Gramps said?"

"Dunno. Get a job I guess. Gramps wants me to go to college. He said he'd help pay for school and pay me wages for some of the farm work he normally hires others to do if I would straighten up. He said if I get a two year degree he'll help fix up Dad's old house for me and make me a partner. I guess I'll toe the line for a while and see how things go. I really don't like waking up every morning sick as a dog, anyway. Besides most of what he said made sense. I've even noticed some of the things he said about people who try to make it with just a high school diploma. They mostly don't make much money or live very well. I want more than that if I can get it. Most of the guys are working now anyway so there's no one much to hang around with during the day. I'd just as well work."

Angel sat and nibbled on Al's supper while they talked about their situation. When Al finished his meal he looked around then said, "I guess I better get back home. If I'm gonna have to work on the place I'll need my sleep. Guess I'll catch ya later, Angel."

Al scooted toward the edge of the booth sort of pushing Angel out as he did so. She stood and stepped aside to allow him to stand. He didn't say anything else nor did she. She watched him walk slowly toward the exit. As he moved through the room he made a few comments to their friends. Angel followed him toward the door. Just after they left the building she grabbed him and gave him a kiss and lengthy hug. She stepped back and watched as he got in his truck, started it, and drove from the lot. She dejectedly turned and began her short trek home.

As Angel walked toward her home she began thinking about the future. She had no skills to speak of other than those taught a preacher's daughter or other high school student. Other than Al she didn't care for any of the boys in town. She either had to follow her father's rules and probably sooner rather than later marry one of the wimps from church or strike out on her own. Neither option interested her too much. The thought of being one of the docile herd of church women frightened her to death. Some of the men who attended the church and their sons that her father approved of were so wimpy they made wet spaghetti look stiff. She wanted a real man—a man like Al. Hell, she wanted Al. There really had never been another boy for her from the first time she met Al.

After Angel crawled back into her bedroom through the open window she sat in her desk chair. As she thought she twisted the swivel chair back and forth while she gently played with her pussy. After a small unsatisfying orgasm she let her dress drop and walked downstairs. Her father was in his office working on a sermon when she knocked on the door.

Reverend Moore looked up at his daughter standing in the doorway and clamped his teeth together. He felt his ire and disgust rise when he saw her. Angel felt acid release in her stomach when she saw her father's face. She almost turned and ran back into her bedroom without talking to him. She knew she had to do something though or things would only get worse. She said, "Daddy, I'm sorry for what I've done the last few days. I guess I just sort of lost it when I got out of school and all. I don't want to be a bad girl, Daddy. I want a good future and a good husband. I've been thinking all evening about things. Could we afford for me to go to the college and get some courses that would maybe help me get a better job? Maybe I could take some bookkeeping courses and so forth and even help with the church books."

Reverend Moore felt the bands loosen somewhat in his stomach when his Angel made her comments. Maybe she had listened to his lecture after all. Maybe the Good Lord heard his prayers. He smiled and said, "Of course, Angel. We'll get you some classes that will help you in the future."

Angel ran to her father and gave him a quick hug and kiss on the cheek. "Oh, thank you, Daddy. I'll do really well. You'll see."

As Angel turned to leave the room the Reverend Moore thought to himself that if nothing else maybe she would meet a good man at the college and get married. At least she would be away from that loser Al Thomas and his friends. They were way too bad an influence on his Angel.

The next morning Al was up and at breakfast in his grandparents' house on time. While he was drinking his last cup of coffee Don asked, "Well boy. You give any thought to what we talked about yesterday?"

"Yeah, Gramps. Guess I'll give it a try. I got nothing else in sight."

"Don't do me any favors boy. You take my deal and you have to work, son. And I expect you to work hard here and get good grades from school too. This little place will generate enough profit to provide a good life for you and your family if you manage it correctly. It did just fine for me and your grandma ya know."

None of the work that summer was new to Al. He had done it all at one time or another. What was new was that he had to do more of the work and for longer periods of time. Oh, there were days when he didn't work much at all but there were others when he worked 12-16, even 18 to twenty hours. He remembered seeing his grandfather and father out working until midnight or later when he was younger but hadn't thought much about it then. In fact he thought they weren't too smart to spend all those wonderful summer days working. Now he found himself doing the same thing. He came home exhausted many nights but he was strangely happy. He was happier than he had been for years. He missed fooling around with his friends evenings but never seriously considered cutting out early and trying to find them. There was work to do so he did it. Al got a strange satisfaction, even real pleasure, from looking behind his machinery and seeing what he had done that day. The cut hay, tilled fields, or whatever work he accomplished was very visible normally. It felt good to look behind his machinery and see what he accomplished.

Besides, the friends he had in high school were either working long hours on their families farms like Al was or they worked in town and had to be in bed early so they could get up and go to work the next day. There was no time for most of the young adults to screw off like when they were in school. The only ones still hanging around the little café were the losers, those who had no job or were only employed part time or were on welfare. Most of Al's friends worked and he didn't want to hang with the losers any more than anyone else did. This, plus the pleasure he obtained from doing his work, caused Al to work longer and longer hours. He began doing work that he felt needed to be accomplished even if he and his grandfather hadn't discussed doing it. The old farm began looking better as Al cleaned fence rows of brush and made some long needed repairs between times working the crops.

Finally, fall came and college started. Al found himself anticipating the school term. That was a first for him. He really didn't look forward to the class work, but the start of college meant he could cut down on his farm work and find some new pussy to screw. The decline of his farm work was partly because of the season, true, but he also got out of some work because of the schooling.

To his delight, Al found many of the people he went to high school with at college. He also found some new pussy. He still chased pussy relentlessly but after his grandfather's lecture he was a little more discrete doing so. One evening Al used a fake ID and was in a country bar near the college when another part of his grandfather's lecture came back to his mind. He saw three women from back home in a dark back corner of the bar. None of them were with their husbands and all of them were acting like the young skanks Al usually fucked. He stopped trying to get into the pants of his evening squeeze and watched the older women. They all danced with different men before they seemed to settle on one specific man. In short order the three women had three men sitting at their table with them and buying drinks for them between dances.

When his evening's entertainment found she couldn't keep his attention from the three older women she left in a huff. Al spent the rest of the evening drinking lightly, dancing occasionally and watching the three women all the time. Two times one of the women went into the parking lot with one of the men they were dancing with. When the second one went out Al followed. They got into the back seat of a Crew Cab truck and began making out. After a few minutes the woman laid back and the man maneuvered around over her. Al saw his back through the truck side window. He quietly walked up beside the truck and looked inside to verify what he knew was going on.

The man had the woman's skirt up around her waist and her top and bra opened. His pants were around his ankles and he was slamming dick to the woman. Her left heel was on the back seat back, her right one thrown over the back of the front seat. She was moaning and panting while they slammed their crotches together.

Al watched a moment longer then returned to the bar. He couldn't believe what he just saw. The woman getting fucked in the truck was a Deacon's wife in Reverend Moore's church! The other two were well respected wives of local businessmen and members of the church. Damn if Gramps hadn't been right about that part of his lecture. Now Al wondered if there hadn't been more truth to the rest of the lecture than he initially thought.

That night was a turning point for Al. He applied himself more to his studies and began to be more careful about his trysts and his drinking. Oh, he still did both, but now he was more circumspect. Some people would call him a Baptist Teetotaler. Those were the religious people who ranted and raved about the dangers of alcohol then went into the liquor store through the back door to purchase theirs. They left through the back door and sneaked home with the booze and then drank it while hiding inside. The liquor store in town had a well defined path to the back door and the back door handle was shinier than the front door handle. That was because of the Baptist Teetotalers.

Al applied himself to his studies and actively looked for courses that might help him operate the farm. He especially liked his marketing and farm management classes. Part of the coursework in those two classes dealt with increasing cash flow and profits from traditional crops as well as developing new products for the farm. They even discussed vertical integration, adding value to farm production by processing the farm grown crops or animals before sale to a retail rather than a wholesale market, as well as raising nontraditional crops. Al was amazed that people would pay premium prices for certain items based on how they were produced and marketed. He even became excited about cashing in on the trend of city people to pay good money to work or vacation on working farms and ranches.

To his great delight Al occasionally saw Angel on campus. She was even in a couple of his classes. She was still his most regular pussy but he also used a lot of the young women he met in his classes. Al occasionally also screwed a couple of other girls from his home town. As his education progressed Al also became really interested in Psychology. He even took a couple more psychology classes than he needed because he found it fascinating. In the psychology and marketing classes he learned how to convince people to do things. Of course, Al being Al, what he did with the knowledge was not as ethical as it might have been. He used his newfound knowledge to talk more women into his bed.

Almost before he knew it his two years at college were over. He actually thought about transferring to a nearby University and getting a 4 year Bachelors Degree in Agriculture, but after his graduation with an Associate's Degree, emphasis on production and marketing, he was ready to quit school for a while at least. He returned to the farm ready to take over as he promised his grandfather.

Gramps let him have a couple of days off to relax before they discussed the duties and financials of the operation. On Monday, the week after graduation, Gramps looked at Al during breakfast and said, "Well, Son, ya did it. You kept your word and now I will keep mine. Your grandmother and I are proud of you, son. After you finish your breakfast why don't you bring your coffee out to the tree and we'll talk about things."