Ginger: How It All Started

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

But then the unexpected happened.

He tilted his head and suddenly chuckled.

"No problem. We even spent our first night together, on board the plane," he added with some weird amusement, almost like he finally realized that I was a nerd for sure and just didn't know how to flirt properly.

Maybe that was it? To put him at ease?

My awkwardness was proof I wasn't a player.

I swallowed and decided one last time. One, last chance!

All in?

All in!

"Yes, only the best part is still lacking..."

I really don't know how on Earth I could say something! But I did.

And surprisingly it... worked!

Rory blushed.

Yes, blushed.

Intensely.

And then he blushed even more.

He didn't answer, only turned his head toward the screen.

I didn't know what to think; did it work or not?

So we started to watch it and... it was weird. The atmosphere subtly changed, it became somewhat more... tense? We rarely discussed the plot or the acting.

He was glancing toward me, and our eyes were often caught in prolonged gazes. I could see the hard line of his lips, like he was intensely considering something. For some reason, I lowered my eyes to his crotch and with some shock, I realized there was a light bulge in his pants that definitely wasn't there before. Or was I tripping? Imagining too much?

But I could feel it; the sexual tension, the hot air between us, his breath slightly quickened.

When the movie was ending... he suddenly turned his head toward me with furrowed brows.

Our eyes met. He seemed uneasy, and weirdly determined.

"I'm gonna go to the restroom now," he said slowly. His voice was a bit shaky, nervous.

It was weirdly reassuring, that similarly like me, he wasn't very experienced in a male-on-male wooing.

I stared at him with my mouth agape, not knowing how to react. How the hell did this happen?

He got up and headed for the bathroom.

I waited a moment as he closed the doors. God!

What now? WHAT NOW?

Now, or never? Now or never!

I had to take the chance with him now. It had to be "it", the chance, right? He wouldn't say that if he didn't want to invite me.

So I got up and walked as calmly as I could, biting my lip and shaking my hands a little.

I had never done anything like this before and it all seemed crazy, just crazy!

With my pulse quickening, I waited outside the door for perhaps three minutes until he opened it.

Now we stood face to face. There was no one around, we were alone in this part of the plane. The silence seemed very... telling.

And then he took a small step back, as if inviting me in. His cheeks were fiery red.

It was now or never, right?

One step and I was in the bathroom.

All I could hear was the door closing and the lock turning.

We were now five inches apart, our eyes locked. I could hear his labored breathing, as if in sync with mine.

I knew I had to make the first move, it was just the way it was meant to be.

And I did. I slowly raised my hand and stroked his jaw first, feeling a very light one-day stubble. He closed his eyes. So I moved my hand to his slender neck, sliding it over his tendons and under his ponytail, brushing the back of his neck.

Rory's eyes opened. They were wide, strangely vulnerable, pupils dilated, his breathing accelerated.

But in his eyes I could see the sweet invitation to do more, the expectation of exciting things to come...

So I lowered my eyes as his parted lips, and I felt too much temptation to taste them.

And I just went for it as I leaned down and kissed him, slowly and hesitantly at first. His lips turned out to be very soft and delicate.

In the beginning, I gently caressed them with mine, moving very carefully to slide my tongue in, trying my best to go slowly. I found immense pleasure in sucking on his upper lip, licking over his lower lip, and just generally pressing my lips all over his mouth. He tasted so good, clean, as I plunged into his mouth with growing hunger, feeling that all of this was becoming a more and more pleasurable experience.

My hands wrapped around him, pulling him closer to me. I was six feet tall, so I had a five-inch advantage over him. He seemed super fragile in my arms, so slender and willowy. My ex-boyfriends were usually a little shorter than him, but more wiry, compact. He seemed thin, almost scrawny. I doubted he weighed more than 135 pounds.

We kissed for a long time before I slowly moved my lips to his jawline and neck. I licked down the side of his neck and under his earlobe. He made a soft gasp. My hands moved down his back, massaging it and finally reaching his small ass. As I pushed him closer, I felt his bulge against my thigh. Yes, Rory was definitely aroused...

I probably needed to address that, right?

"Rory... I have never been in a... hook-up situation like this in my life. I only do long-term relationships. But I really want to try it with you," I whispered.

"I've also never been in a situation like this in my life. To be honest, I only had one boyfriend. But I want this too..." he whispered almost breathlessly.

I could feel the slight tension and trembling of his slender body under my fingers.

I just knew he was telling the truth, his nervousness revealed his lack of experience.

Was it wise, what we were about to do? Wasn't it too much for both of us?

But I was past the point of stopping now. So I leaned down and trailed the wet line of kisses along the sinews of his neck. I somehow loved how fragile he felt in my embrace, his delicate frame and his slender arms around my neck, yes, so nice...

"So can I...?" I whispered, not stopping my kissing and licking of his tender skin, but my hands wandered over his butt and squeezed it lightly so he knew what I was thinking (duh, he probably knew anyway!).

"Yes," he replied in a raspy voice, and that was all I needed to hear.

I turned him with his back to me, which I think startled him a bit. He probably felt that he wasn't in full control of the situation, but oh well. Somebody had to take the initiative.

I could see his face in the mirror just above the sink. Rory leaned forward a little, putting his hands on the edge of the sink, and he swallowed.

Still looking into his eyes in the mirror, I slipped my hands underneath his shirt and lifted them up, brushing over his slender body, rib cage, skimming his erect, hard nipples.

He closed his eyes and let out a soft moan that made my dick stir with excitement. He leaned even more against the sink, probably feeling my hardness on his buttocks. For some time, I kissed his neck, licked over it, sucked on it. I was sure he would get some hickeys.

"You smell so nice..." I murmured, because - he did. A faint trace of pine shampoo, gel, and a masculine yet subtle scent that I loved so much. I literally inhaled him.

My hands continued to caress his chest, his collarbones, his flat stomach, and finally I let my hands roam over his bulge. And there I made a pleasant discovery. He was tenting his pants so much! Like... a full erection!

Rory gave a short gasp as he felt my fingers brush over his hard shaft, still covered in layers of fabric. I unzipped his pants and pulled them down along with his underwear (I only noticed that his briefs were classic white with the Tommy Hilfiger logo on the waistband).

His breathing was even faster now.

My right hand closed on his dick, I noticed it wasn't very big, maybe 5 inches long, but I didn't mind because I preferred to top anyway and didn't need a bigger dick around me, why would I?

Looking down, I discovered that he had a very nice tight ass, actually. Protruding, white, round and firm. Small but firm. An ideal, bubble butt. I squeezed one of his buttocks with my left hand.

"I have a condom, but I don't have any lube," I mumbled.

Without saying a word, Rory leaned down, pulled something out of his pocket and handed me... a disposable bag of hand cream! How very creative!

I put it on the side of the sink next to the condom I took from my wallet.

But I wasn't done. I was tempted to do more with him. I really don't know why - because we'd both been on the plane for hours and it could be a very uncomfortable experience - but I lowered myself along his body, kneeling down and pressing my lips to his ass cheeks.

That perfect bubble butt was just too tempting.

I licked his buttocks, nibbled on them, and even bit them lightly. They were very firm and springy, so nice to stroke. I also noticed some golden freckles scattered over them in some places.

"Nice ass you have..." I muttered. My other hand was still on his shaft and he was fully hard now, just like me, I even felt subtle throbbing as I held his dick.

After some hesitation, I decided to go for it.

I licked over his crease.

He made a sharp gasp, but didn't protest. With some surprise, I discovered that he had actually cleaned himself with some soap, probably from the dispenser, and his ass smelled pretty good.

Encouraged by this discovery, I looked between his perfect buttocks and found a small pink entrance that looked pretty neat and so fucking inviting.

My dick was certainly very eager to explore and invade this place...

I started making small circles around him, massaging his muscle ring, slowly loosening it up as it was pretty tightly clenched. I had a rather thick cock and needed to prepare him properly. My only concern was that someone might knock on the door, but luckily no one did. The plane had more than one bathroom, so that was reassuring.

With eagerness, I poked the tip of my tongue into his puckered hole, eliciting a small moan from his throat. I began to tongue fuck him for a while, my dick throbbing impatiently, demanding more action. His dick was leaking pre-cum, which I used as a lubricant on his shaft as I stroked him.

Finally, I was so hungry for more that I stood up and grabbed the sachet from the edge of the sink.

Rory looked at me, I could see his flushed face in the mirror above the sink, his pupils were large, his lips slightly parted. He was obviously waiting intently for my initiative.

I opened the sachet and gave him a small, reassuring smile. Then I applied the cream to his pink entrance, hearing his accelerated breathing. I hugged him with my left hand that I wrapped around his waist and lowered my right hand to his crease. Only then did I slide my finger inside. It was hot there and super tight, almost nervously clenched.

Fuck, there was no way I could prepare him 100% in such a short time frame we had here.

Still, I had to do my best. So I moved my second finger, making him exhale a little louder.

"Relax, please..." I murmured in his ear.

He pushed his hips back, to make it easier for me. I made maybe twenty thrusts inside before pressing in my third finger. His sharp gasps were short and rather intense.

My fingers were probing him, massaging his hot flesh inside. Rory closed his eyes and threw his head back so that I could simultaneously kiss his neck from the side, lick it, and penetrate him with my fingers.

Soon I couldn't wait any longer, I knew we had to start the main action or I would come in my pants. Seeing him in such abandon was very arousing.

So, I moved my fingers out of his tightness and put on the condom, only then I smeared the rest of the cream all over it.

"Going in, is that okay?" I said in a rather hoarse voice.

"Yes," he whispered, making another long exhale.

I moved closer to him, with one hand I placed my stiff dick against his entrance and with the other hand, I grabbed his dick again. It flopped down a little, but not much.

Biting my lip, I pressed my sheathed head against his rim. My own pulse was racing, my dick throbbing almost aggressively in my hand - I wanted to be inside, I needed to be there...in this tight and so very private space of another man.

He lowered his head as I pushed through the initial resistance and with a small popping sound I penetrated him, the head of my dick now just inside his hole. He made a small sound, like a whimper or almost a mewl.

I stopped for a minute because he was so damn tight, I knew he must be feeling some discomfort.

Some idea occurred to me. Using the time I had I slowly pulled a hairband from his hair, letting his strands fall loose. I felt his surprise when I did it, but he didn't protest it. I put the band on my wrist.

And then I sank my face into his long, red, wavy strands that smelled like pine shampoo. As I inhaled the scent, I felt his dick throbbing slightly in my grip. Was it arousing for him? The way I enjoyed his long hair? I had never had sex with a person with long hair and it was new and interesting to me.

Meanwhile, his ass was gripping me like a vice, clenching slightly as well. I pushed his long strands to the side and let my lips roam lazily over his neck, my other hand constantly pumping his dick, which was now hard as a rock - that was a good sign. I wanted to keep it that way, so I began to slide inside, steadily but slowly, inch by inch, patiently, giving him time to adjust to my girth, to feel comfortable.

Looking down, it seemed almost surreal. My fat dick was stretching him almost impossibly, his muscle rims taut like a rubber band. He had really narrow hips and my massive tool in his tight ass looked brutal. But I wasn't brutal - I made steady progress in his passageway, sinking deeper and deeper, working to reach the bottom of his narrow, hot tunnel.

Almost eight inches of my dick was slowly disappearing in his tight, pretty ass.

"Can I start moving?" I asked him finally, feeling that the last inch could wait a little longer. When he nodded, I slowly but surely began to move, craving more intense stimulation. He was so pleasantly tight and warm, I found it hard to keep the pace moderate, I so wanted to speed up, but I had to take baby steps here.

So I put my hand across his stomach to hold him tighter while my other hand was still working on his dick. The pace picked up very steadily. My dick slipped in and out, almost all the way - invading that divine place. Its heat and tightness massaged my shaft tightly, making me almost delirious with pleasure.

We were both panting heavily and his willowy body was swaying back and forth, actually it was me who had to block the movements as he just couldn't stay in place with the force of my thrusts.

"Fuck... so... good..." I murmured, losing myself in his tightness. I closed my eyes and just fucked him, pounding into him, my breath quick and ragged.

It was such a perfect, perfect feeling...

My dick was drilling into his ass relentlessly, I pulled out almost all the way, leaving only the half of my dick head and plunging in with urgency. I managed to bottom out, pushing deeper into his intestines, almost rearranging them. I could literally feel my dick moving inside his body with my hand on his flat stomach! I could feel the stabbing as I pushed into his colon, pressing from the inside, it was wild! The wave of hot arousal turned me into a sex-crazed madman, just hammering into that sweet hole and grunting like a boar.

Deeper, hotter, quicker!

The immense pleasure of feeling all my muscles working together, rocking and thrusting...building the sweet tension in my dick, making it almost feverish with pleasure...it was just so good, too good.

I knew I couldn't go on like that forever. But I didn't want to be a dick.

So I sped up my movements on his shaft as well. I had to make him cum, I somehow knew it was super important. I squeezed my eyelids, slowed down my own pounding a bit and worked on him with determination. And soon I was rewarded.

Finally, he made a low, guttural sound and I felt his dick pulsing in my grip as he shot his load into the sink. The long, pearly ropes hit it with a resounding splash. He produced five separate spurts that I managed to count, and it made me oddly happy - for some reason I was super happy that he had orgasmed. His moan turned into a sweet, almost purring sound, and he tilted his head back, resting it on my shoulder.

The simple, almost trusting gesture did something to me. I slowed my thrust and let my lips roam over his jawline, then his cheekbone, and finally I kissed his temple. I knew I was somehow crossing the line between mere pleasure and... intimacy, but I didn't care. I felt so strangely grateful for that moment of total trust he gave me, that brief instance when we connected... beyond the connection of our bodies.

And I felt his shy reaction. His hand reached for mine, which was still holding him, and squeezed my fingers a little.

For some reason... this moment was even more important to me - than the fuck itself, no matter how hot it was.

Now I could join him, let it all go, I didn't even have to speed up that much, my dick was just in heaven, diving into his inviting passage, almost caressing me and clenching around me, and it was enough - after thirty more seconds I unloaded inside him, groaning with my forehead pressed to his neck, feeling this enormous relief... The intensity of this orgasm was simply insane.

When my dick stopped pulsing and spasming in its tightness, I still breathed for a while, needing some time to compose myself.

After about two minutes of leaning on him like this, I let my dick slide off him and threw the condom in the trash can. Out of unexpected politeness I pulled up his briefs and pants and zipped them for him, curiously he let me do it, standing rather passively. I did the same with my pants.

I felt a little strange now. I usually cuddled with my boyfriends after sex, but here... we were just anonymous strangers to each other. The moment our bodies separated, it became almost inappropriate, awkward.

He slowly turned toward me, and that was the moment I expected to cringe the most. The look in his eyes.

But it was unnecessary. He just smiled softly.

"Thanks for not being a selfish ass, Dallas."

"Selfish ass? I don't understand."

He made a vague gesture to his groin. "You know. For making sure I came, too."

Chuckling, I tilted my head.

"That is a bit strange what you just said. Of course, it's not a charitable act, both sides have to get something out of it."

Rory smiled ruefully, he looked different with his loose hair framing his freckled face with long red waves.

"Believe me. It's not always the case."

"I'm sorry then, but with me the deal is always clear. Either we both come or neither of us," and I winked.

"That's a fair rule, well..." He looked to the side. "I think we need to go outside now."

"Yes," I hesitated. "And Rory..."

It still sounded surreal to say his name out loud, "Thanks, it was very cool."

Rory snorted in amusement. "No thanks necessary. I enjoyed it too."

I pressed the handle and... suddenly remembered something.

"Wait," I mumbled, turning toward him. "I forgot about something. Turn around."

He raised his eyebrows, but obeyed. I removed the hair band from my wrist and took a handful of his hair, tying it back into a ponytail. It was a strange feeling, almost intimate, my hand brushing lightly over his neck where I could see faint traces of my intense kisses. It did something to me, something tightened my guts for a second, so I quickly took a step back.

I had to stop my crazy behavior.

"Here, all done. Sorry. I almost forgot..." I smiled awkwardly as he looked at me.

There was a split second when I saw some hesitation in him, he wanted to add something, but stopped himself and just nodded.

As we walked out, we saw two young women standing there, obviously waiting for the bathroom to be available. Their faces said it all.

"Fuck," I muttered. "Sorry, something got stuck in my eye, the gentleman had to help me," I said, the stupidest excuse I have ever made in my entire life.

No one believed me, of course, their eyes were fixed on us, and quite round, I guess we were just lucky they didn't report it to the flight attendants...