Ginger's Little Adventures Pt. 02

Story Info
Ginger has a layover in NY and has fun, but without the sex.
4.3k words
4.61
1.8k
2
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I've been advised that these chapters may not fit well in the LW category. And since I want to listen to my readers and take some helpful advice, I've changed the category on this one. I tend to write out my chapters as a whole story, and I thought the first three belonged in LW as a whole. But, again, taking advice from the readers, I can place them in different categories per chapter.

I hope you enjoy them, and continue to send helpful advice. Drop a like and/or comment. And thanks for your support.

______________________________________

I'd only ever been to Manhattan twice before, but it was a little late by the time we landed, cleared the plane, and did a routine check before the cabin crew were allowed to leave. I finally got to the hotel a little before seven, and just didn't have the energy to make the trek into the Big Apple.

I ordered a pizza, because in New York you order pizza. I got into my bikini again in hopes of a soak in the hot tub before bed, and in less than thirty minutes, my pizza arrived by hotel staff. Propriety would have me throw on a hotel robe before answering the door, but I was still in my frisky mindset. I opened the door in nothing but a bikini, and a smile.

He wasn't all that attractive, but I just wanted to get a reaction, and I got one. He gaped at me even as he tried not to, and I took the pizza. "Let me get you a tip." I smiled and went to put the pizza on a table. "Come in."

He looked both ways down the hall, then hurried inside.

I put the pizza box on the table, bent over to get my purse off the floor, and when I turned around again, I caught the young guy staring at my thong covered ass from about a foot and a half away. He was eagerly rubbing an obvious bulge in his pants, and I had to stifle a giggle. I thought it was in another cheesy 70's porn moment.

"Oh, sorry honey. Not this time." I sighed and handed him thirty dollars for the pizza and a tip while ushering him toward the door. "I just couldn't suck another cock today. My jaw is so sore."

"Oh, but, umm..."

I opened the door and gave him a little push out. "Maybe next time."

I let the door close and rolled on the bed laughing. "That was fun." I told myself.

That first bite of hot New York pizza is like a taste of pure pleasure. It seemed a waste to get a whole pizza and only eat a couple slices, but the aroma of the cheese, spices and tomato sauce alone was worth the price.

I gathered my things, put a little beach wrap on to cover my thong, and went down to the pool floor.

It was late enough that all the families with kids were all gone, making the pool a quiet and pleasant place to relax. There were a few people around, but not many. One older lady was doing laps, her partner was reading a book on a lounge chair, and some middle-aged fellow in the hot tub was on his phone in quiet conversation.

I made my way over to a chair by the hot tub, put my things down where I could see them, and swept off my wrap. Out of the corner of my eye, I saw the man in the hot tub turn my way, staring at my almost bare ass. I was kinda linking the attention, so I made a big deal about where to put my cell phone and little beach bag, put my long red hair into a ponytail, and then got in. I wasn't looking directly, but from what I could see, he was staring at me the whole time.

I found a spot in front of one of the powerful jets, and leaned back letting the hot water do its magic. A half a minute later, my tub companion made a quick goodbye on his phone and hung up.

"First time in New York?" he said as an ice breaker, and he had a thick English accent... my Achilles heel. I love English accents.

"Third, actually." I smiled. "You?"

"First time." He grinned back. "What brings you here?"

"A layover. I'm a flight attendant."

This seemed to pique his interest. What is it about being a flight attendant that so many guys find arousing?

"That must be nice." He grinned. "You must enjoy seeing so much of the world and get paid to do it."

I giggled. "Oh, I haven't seen all that much. More than most, I suppose, but not as much as you might guess. A lot of repeat visits." I spread my arms. "Like a third trip to New York."

He snickered. "I suppose."

"And you? Business?"

He nodded. "My partner and I are looking to expand across the pond as it were, and NYC just seemed a great fit. Bloody expensive though. We might have to look elsewhere."

God, his accent was adorable. We chatted amiably for a long while, sliding in and out of the hot water so as not to get cooked. I found out his name was Ambrose, which I just found so sexy, but everyone calls him by his middle name, Sam for Samuel. I hardly noticed the time slip by until I caught a glimpse of the clock on the wall. "Holy crap, it's half past ten already!"

"Oh, sorry. Do you need to pop off?"

I giggled at his accent and shook my head. "No, but I do need to make a phone call. Do you mind?"

"By all means." He waved me to the stairs.

I was sorry to get out, but I kind of loved watching him watch me. I got my phone, put in my ear piece for privacy, and called Stefi. She picked up on the second ring. "So glad I didn't wake you." I said.

She giggled. "Of course not, amante." She cooed. "Is everything alright?"

I spoke quietly. "Yes. I have so much to tell you when I get back, but, umm... I could use a little advice."

"Oh? About what?"

"Umm, about unexpected opportunities." I said cryptically.

"Opportunities? Like what?"

Oh god. How to say it without saying it. "Well, I umm... had an opportunity in The Caymans that I took, and I feel terrible about it. And now another, um... similar opportunity is possible, and I just don't know what I should do."

"Oh, dio mio." She sighed on the other end of the phone. "You've been a naughty girl, haven't you?"

I huffed. "I have. Very."

"Very? Oh, that sounds serious."

I nodded even though she couldn't see me. "I know. What do I do Stefi? I can't lose my um... my current position. It's really the long term one, you know? As you know, this is... very new to me. Can you give me any advice?"

There was a long silence, and I thought I may have upset her. Finally, she said. "Anante, I know this isn't what you want to hear right now, but only you can figure this out."

"I know, but I could really use some advice." I pleaded. "Any at all."

More silence, then, "Alright. I've been naughty in the past too. I know how confusing it can be." She sighed. "Ask yourself this. If you don't... take this opportunity, will you regret it?"

I glanced over at the English gentleman and sighed. "I don't know. Maybe?"

"And if you do take the opportunity, will you regret it?"

I groaned. "Probably." I admitted.

More silence. "Compromise." She said.

"Compromise? What's that mean."

"Satisfy your craving but don't go too far." Stefi said.

"How do I do that?" I asked hopefully.

"Use your imagination, amore mia." She cooed. "You have so many wonderful ways to please without having sex."

"Ohh..." I giggled to myself. She was right. Teasing had always been such fun, and I hadn't done anything like that in years. I used to be quite the cock tease when I was young, making my boyfriends crazy until they came for me, and how hot it was. I made a smooch at the phone. "I love you. Thank you so much."

"Have fun and tell me all about it when you get home." She said quickly.

"I will! Don't you worry!"

I hung up, put the phone away, and looked back at my new English friend. "Umm, I think I've had enough hot water for now." I said.

"Ah, very well. It was a delight to meet you." He said in his charming accent.

"Actually, I thought I might enjoy the sauna for a while." I flashed him a smile. "Want to continue our conversation there?"

"Ah, indeed." He got up and practically jumped up the steps out of the hot tub. "A fresh towel, perhaps?" he asked.

"Oh, yes please."

I went to the sauna, made sure it was empty, then looked around to be sure we were alone in the pool area. Everyone else had gone. The temp was set to 150, so I dialed it up to 170, and went inside. The heat was wonderful. It felt great on the skin, and it was scented like sweet flowers. A moment later, Ambrose/Sam entered, and handed me a towel. He wrapped his around his waist over his swim trunks, and I wrapped mine around my breasts and let it hang down to just barely cover my tiny triangle of yellow thong covering my pussy.

"Good God." He gasped. "It's like an oven in here."

I nodded and sighed. "Lovely, isn't it?" I said. "Oh, let's make a little steam. It's great for the pores."

I got up and let my towel slip off as I scooped a little of the scented water in the wooden ladle and poured it over the hot lava rocks. A cloud of sweet steam puffed out, and I made sure to give Ambrose a view of my rear as I picked up my towel.

I went and sat next to him and tied my towel back on. "Oh, that's hot. A very good hot. Wouldn't you say?"

He nodded. "Indeed. And the steam is nice too."

I giggled and gave him a playful swat. We resumed our conversation, but it became more flirtatious as we went. He kept adjusting his trunks, and I kept watching for the telltale rise under his towel. I think he noticed me checking him out, and it made his adjusting even more frequent.

"You know..." I finally sighed. "This is silly. Why are we covering up so much when we should be letting the steam on our skin?"

I stood, skimmed off my thong, then lowered the towel around my hips, and turned around. "Would you untie me?"

He blinked nervously at me, but quickly pulled the ties letting my bikini top fall off. Again, I bent to pick it up, and with a little flick of my fingers, I let my towel slip off.

"Oops." I giggled, and picked it up, taking my time to wrap it on again to give my new English friend time to look at my tits and shaved pussy.

We sat and chatted, but the sexual tension was too hot to resist.

Without a word, he shifted up a step, then positioned me between his legs, using his hands to massage my neck and shoulders. I moaned my approval and let him proceed for a few minutes. Then I looked back at him, "Aren't you uncomfortable in... all that?"

He grinned and stood behind me, pulled his trunks off from under his towel, then sat and resumed where he left off.

It wasn't long before his hands wandered lower on my chest to include my tits in his vigorous massage. I leaned back and felt his erection poking me in the back, and it made me even more aroused. He leaned me forward a bit, I felt some movement behind me, and when he let me recline again, I felt his bare cock resting against my back just a little above my ass.

"Oh, hello." I giggled.

"Is that alright?" he asked.

I responded by shifting up to sit next to him, and gently took his hard cock in my hand. I stroked it slowly, enjoying his reaction to my touch. He wasn't bigger than average, and he was certainly older than me by ten or fifteen years, maybe a little more, but I was having such a good time playing with him, it didn't matter.

"Is that alright?" I asked.

He snickered. "My dear, that is extraordinary."

Knowing I wasn't going to fuck him took a lot of the pressure off, and I was thoroughly enjoying myself. I started to think of what else we could do that wouldn't cross the line I'd made for myself. He reached around me, and I felt his hand urging me to go down on him.

"Sorry, Ambrose." I sighed. "That can't happen."

He made an audible groan that really made me pity his predicament. He needed some release.

"Ohh..." I pouted for him, then leaned over for a warm kiss. "One second, love."

I got up, looked out the little window to ensure we were still alone in the pool area, then came back and tossed my towel onto the bench. "Now, listen carefully. You mustn't fuck me. Alright? But you can take that lovely cock and rub it between my cheeks. I closed my legs and bent over, leaning on the seat in front of me, my rear lifted for the taking.

He got up, leaving his towel behind, and moved up behind me. "Ginger my dear, I don't know what I did to deserve such a wonderful treatment. Do let me know if you need me to stop." Then he cradled his hard cock between my round ass cheeks and started slowly pumping his hips, jerking off on my ass. I felt so deliciously naughty, and yet I wasn't having sex. This was such fun!

"What a glorious ass you have, my dear." He crooned. "I've never seen it's equal in the flesh." He leaned forward and softly cupped both my breasts as he continued humping me.

Somehow, just the feeling of his cock rubbing back and forth between my cheeks like that was getting me off as well. I reached down and started rubbing my clit as he stroked himself against me. The new angle parted my cheeks a bit more, and his rubbing was starting to torment my tight rear entrance. I could hear his urgent breathing quicken, his thrusting getting a little faster, and my pussy was soaking wet. I wanted to lift up and drive his cock into me, but I resisted. This would be enough.

"Let me know when you're close." I purred.

"Almost." He groaned.

"Yes, okay. Don't stop yet." He pumped and pumped, the head delving into the valley of my butt cheeks, and I could feel the tip of his cock grazing over that tight ring, almost slipping in. Oh, god, that was delightful!

"I'm very close now." He groaned, and by the sound of his voice, he meant seconds away.

I spun around, dropped to my knees, just as the door to the sauna opened. A young man, about my age, froze in place, his jaw hung open wide. I blinked at him, he stared at me, and ribbons of cum started to decorate my upturned face. In my surprise, I gasped, and some of his ejaculation hit my tongue.

For an embarrassingly long moment, I remained there on my knees, Ambrose still dripping more cum on my face and tits as I just stared at this newcomer. He looked like a typical American businessman. A bit overweight, pale from the lack of sun, and currently in a state of shock it seemed.

I don't know what possessed me, but I reached up and took my Englishman's cock in my hand and pumped him, milking the last of his cum from his balls onto my tongue. I leaned up and licked the tip, catching more of his salty nectar. Then I liked my lips with a long Mmmm... and lifted a cum covered smile at him. "Nightcap?"

"Indeed." He grinned and held out a hand to me.

He helped me to my feet, and I bent to give our uninvited guest a view of my ass and glistening sex. Then I tied my towel on over my breasts, collected my bikini, and wiggled my way to the ladies changing room to shower off Ambrose's cum.

"I'll meet you there by the doors in five minutes." I said as I blew Ambrose a kiss.

I washed my face and breasts, did a quick touchup on my hair and makeup, then found Ambrose waiting for me. I glided up to him, natural as can be, and gave him a tongue teasing kiss. "Let's go."

He offered me his arm, and I felt like I was being escorted to a ball... except I was in a bikini. I took his arm, and we made our way to the bar, ordered a couple gin and tonics (his favorite of course), and I said, "If you still promise to behave yourself as a proper English gentleman, I'll invite you to my room."

He grinned and raised a stiff British salute. "On my honor, dear lady."

We took our drinks to the elevator, and I led him to my room. "Now, let's see." I said. "You need something dry to wear." I tossed him one of my shower towels. "That should do." Then I opened my suitcase and selected a very sheer nighty that was very comfortable to sleep in but did almost nothing to cover anything.

I took off my wet bikini right in front of him, giving him a smile as I let him see me naked again for a moment, then pulled the nighty over my head and draped it over me.

"You are a most delectable woman." He said admiringly.

"Delectable." I giggled. "Sounds like you'd like to eat me."

He shifted uneasily under his towel. "If that's on the menu..."

I moaned in disappointment. "Mmm, I'm sorry. It's not. You see, I'm at least trying to be a good wife."

"Ah, I see." He grinned. "I suppose that's admirable. Terribly inconvenient for me, however."

"Maybe, maybe not." I smiled and laid myself next to him, leaning my back against his shoulder and chest. I took a sip of my drink and purred my approval. Just the right amount of lime. "There must be something more we can do without having sex."

He set his glass down, and lightly caressed my breasts over my nighty. "Mmm... see? That didn't take long." I sighed. He eased me across his lap facing one another, and we shared a long few minutes of tongue play, kissing and moaning into each other's mouths.

God, I was getting turned on again. He was so smooth and tender, not the frantic, animalistic urgency Captain Grant gave me. I felt his hands exploring me all over, and though he was older, and not my usual type, he was so charming I didn't care. He could touch me anywhere and I'd be fine with it.

After some light necking, I casually opened his towel again, and found a semi hard cock waiting there for me. I took him in my hand and stroked it with my fingertips. "Would it be alright if I played with this while we kiss?" I asked in a sweet, innocent voice.

He gave a rumbling in his chest for a reply, and his hand cupped over my pussy as we resumed our tongue teasing. He rubbed my sex lightly in little circles over my clit, and it was electrifying. Who knew I could get so aroused just by touching and teasing like this.

Meanwhile, my stroking fingers revived his erection, and I wrapped my hand around it more firmly, feeling its stiff weight and giving a few tantalizing pumps.

"Ambrose." I purred at his ear. "I just want you to know that if circumstances were different, I'd beg you to take me right now. Please don't think I'm rejecting you in any way. You have such wonderful hands, wonderful lips, and a wonderful cock. I'm sure I'd very much enjoy sex with you."

"Exceptions might be possible?" he asked hopefully.

"I'm afraid not." I sighed. "But we can do anything else you'd like."

He sighed. "I suppose oral sex is in the same category?"

I pouted. "Sadly, yes." I said, still stroking his cock to full attention. "And I can't tell you how much I'd love to feel your cock in my mouth. I absolutely love giving head." This brought his manhood to life in a matter of seconds. I found myself feeling a stiff, throbbing cock in my hand, and my pussy was dripping from it.

"Then, might I suggest, more of that delightful rubbing we did, but against your elusive pussy?"

I moaned in his ear. "Oh, now that's a fabulous idea."

I moved some pillows and he reclined, his thick erection just waiting for more. I took off my nighty and tossed it to the foot of the bed, then mounted him slowly. His hands eagerly resumed exploring my body, and I was loving it all. I loomed over him a moment, letting his hands finish fondling my breasts, then I took his mouth with mine in another lasting kiss. Before that ended, I slid down until my pussy lips parted for his hardon, and I was treated to a long, firm rubbing along my clit.

"Oh, Ambrose." I moaned. "That's lovely. Do that again."

He took my hips in each hand, pulled me up and pushed me back again, my wet lips sliding up and down the sensitive underside of his cock. We both echoed the other's moan of approval. "Oh, god." I whimpered. "More."

He started sliding me back and forth along his stiff length, and I started racing toward an orgasm. I'd been so turned on all night, and denying myself actual sex was driving me insane. This was my chance for some satisfaction. The friction of his cock against my slippery pussy was driving me wild, and I started actively humping myself on him.

We gazed into each other's eyes, and I could see the strain of need smiling back at me. I could only imagine I looked much the same. "That's so good." I groaned. "Your cock feels so good."

12