Ginger's Little Adventures Pt. 04

Story Info
Ginger takes her first step to becoming a slut-wife.
6.1k words
4.14
7.2k
4
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had that conversation with Stefi, and it changed my perspective, but not much else. I didn't know about her past indiscretions with those college boys, but as she described some of her encounters with them, I was in complete understanding as to why she did what she did. And that helped me to come to terms with why I did what I did. Temptation is a hard thing to deal with in the moment. Maybe I was weak, but it wasn't inspired out of cruelty or a lack of love for Lukas. I was introduced to a new kind of sex with Willy and Stefi, and I really enjoyed it. I wanted more.

So, she made me see how my little fling with Captain Grant, and my fun encounter with Ambrose was foolish and wrong, but also sort of inevitable. My inner sexual awakening was bound to inspire some further exploration. I went about it wrong, but thankfully I had an understanding husband who was willing to forgive my mistake and indulge my new desires to some degree.

But his suggestion of more partners, even strangers, was a shock. He said he wanted me to be his slut-wife. Stefi told me about her night on the beach with Willy, meeting those four young guys and how she serviced each of them while Willy fucked her. I was dripping wet by the end of that tale. And the way she told it was so exciting and sexy, I could tell she really enjoyed it and wanted more. She said that's likely what Lukas has in mind.

And so, when I got that fateful call from Lukas, my nervousness jumped into my head, but it was met with curiosity and anticipation. But I get ahead of myself.

I was working on the weeds around the house, enjoying a second day off in a string of four I had till my next flight. The sun was hot, but there was a lovely breeze, and I had my big straw hat to give me some shade. My new attire, inspired by my husband's love for seeing me in skimpy things, and my exotic role model next door, consisted of a very snug tube top, very short shorts, and gardening boots. Yeah, I looked ridiculous.

I almost didn't hear my cell phone buzzing on the outdoor coffee table where I left it, and rushed to answer. "Hello." I gasped.

"Hey, babe." Lukas said on the other end. "You alright?"

"Yeah, just sweating to death." I sighed. "I'm pulling those weeds I let go for too long, and the sun is brutal."

"Tell me about it." He snickered. "We just finished pouring some concrete for a patio. Been out here without shade for the last four hours."

"Oh, poor baby." I giggled. "What's up?"

"Well, umm... this is kind of a heads up, and kind of a temperature check."

I frowned and shook my head. "I don't know what that means."

"Well, I'm thinking of inviting Andre back to the house for dinner and a couple beers." He said.

It took a few beats for the significance of that to sink in. Dinner and beers. At the house. One of his workers. Then I understood. I never met Andre, but I'd heard of him from Lukas. New guy. Supposedly one of his best. Smarter than most, very eager to take on any job, and very handy with the ladies apparently. I recalled Lukas saying how he had changed girlfriends three times in as many weeks.

"Inviting him over for dinner?" I said tentatively.

"And beers." He affirmed. "Is um, that okay?"

I took another beat before answering. "Is this about... what I think it's about?"

I heard him chuckle on the other end of the line. "It could be," he said, "if you're okay with it."

"And if I'm not?" I asked.

"Well, I was hoping you'd give it a chance. At least meet him."

I could hear the pending excitement in his voice, and I knew he was imagining the possibilities. And to be honest, so was I. We discussed this, his new fantasy/obsession about sharing me with other men. He mentioned that he might like to see me with some of his regular workers. This could be a huge mistake. I knew that. But I knew he was so eager to try it.

"What if I don't like the look of him?" I asked.

"Then it's a no deal, of course." He said at once. "We can just have dinner, drink a beer or two, and send him on his way. No problem."

I heaved another sigh. "Oh god... okay. Umm... I'll order some stuff from the grocery store."

"Excellent!" he almost cheered.

"What time?"

"We should be there around five. Good?" He sounded so cute with that tone of excitement in his voice.

I couldn't help but giggle nervously. "Five. Dinner won't be ready till six though."

"Perfect." He said. "And, umm, babe? Would you... wear something hot?"

"Hot?" I mused. "Want me to just wear my thigh boots and a smile?"

"Hmm, now there's an image." He growled eagerly. "But seriously. You know what I mean."

I sighed and felt a flutter of butterflies' bloom in my belly. "I'll think of something." I breathed.

"Love you!" he said with a thrill. "See you then."

Five o-clock wasn't all that far away. All I needed to do was order groceries to be delivered, take a shower, find something sexy to wear, do my hair and makeup, prepare a dinner, and meet a total stranger who works for my husband to decide if I want him to fuck me tonight. And I had about three hours to do it. Sure, no problem.

I got my gardening things put away and got started. Hours later, when I heard Lukas pull into the driveway, I had just finished with my makeup, and checked myself out in the full-length mirror. My reflection looked pretty good, actually. I turned one way then the other and my reflection smiled back at me. I think I looked sufficiently hot.

I then looked out the window and saw a small compact car pull into the driveway behind Lukas's truck. The door opened and out climbed a guy who could have been Antonio Banderas's kid brother. He had a little mustache and goatee that gave him that bad-boy look, and his shirt looked very snug. If those were his muscles filling it out, I was in big trouble.

They didn't come in the front, but walked around to the back where Lukas was showing off our view of the canal and the river leading to the inlet in the distance. It wasn't Willy and Stefi's view, but it was nice.

I went out to the patio, and Lukas did a double take when he saw me, I'd chosen a burgundy off the shoulder top with laces in the front that showed as much of my cleavage as I could and still be covered, and a matching frilly mini skirt to show off my best assets. I added some heels that were cute but not too over the top. Something a little trophy wife might wear for guests.

I saw Lukas grin and his eyes were thrilled with what he saw. "Hey, babe." He said eagerly.

Antonio lookalike turned around and I think his jaw fell open. He did a trip up and down my body with his eyes, and I could almost feel his hands doing the same. Those butterflies were getting bigger.

"How about a beer while I finish with dinner?" I asked.

"Great!" Lukas grinned. "Come on, Andre."

I went into the kitchen and made sure everything was still not burning, then I got three beers from the fridge and joined the men on the patio.

"I thought I was gonna meet your wife," Andre said, "not your daughter."

I giggled. "Oh, stop." I handed him his beer and fell into the couch next to Lukas.

Lukas chuckled. "Not quite young enough to be my daughter." He slid his hand up my leg and squeezed my thigh. "But young enough to make me feel like I'm getting away with something." He snickered.

"You stop it too." I swatted his arm playfully. We chatted a little while, and I noticed how Andre kept roaming his eyes from my exposed cleavage to my crossed legs. It was then I noticed how high up my mini skirt was after sitting. I wondered if he'd noticed that I wasn't wearing anything underneath. As nervous as this made me, I also loved the thrill of it.

While he checked me out, I did the same with him. Besides the Antonio B. face with the bad-boy mustache and goatee, he sported a couple interesting pattern tattoos on his left arm. He was probably in his mid to late twenties like me, and stood just a bit taller than my six foot Lukas. But the features that really interested me were his powerful looking biceps, and the bulge under his shorts that I think was getting bigger as we caught one another looking.

After a little chit chat, I excused myself and got up. Andre's eyes went wide when I uncrossed my legs; I think he got quick flash of my bald sex. Dinner was ready so I quickly set out place settings around the dining table and brought two more beers while I switched to wine. All the food was put on the lazy Susan with service utensils, and I called the guys in to eat.

As we sat together, the guys started talking about their current job and how long it was expected to take to finish. Lukas had several more waiting and was planning the schedule in his head. It gave me a chance to really consider what I would do about tonight.

On the one hand, I knew it was a terrific turn on for Lukas. He had been obsessed with the idea of a slut-wife ever since I confessed my two indiscretions, and he wanted to make that fantasy a reality. The problem was it was sort of a one-way street for me. If I did it, and became his slut-wife, it wouldn't end with Andre.

And Andre was his employee. Would he want to come back and do it again? Almost certainly. Would he tell his fellow workers? Also, almost certainly. Would that be a problem for Lukas? I suppose if Andre did anything he didn't like, Lukas would just fire him. That was a deterrent. But what if Lukas let him tell the others? And then I realized it wouldn't end with Lukas's workers. There would very likely be more at some point. Did I really want to let that happen?

I glanced over at Lukas, and I could see the glow of lust in his eyes. I'd seen that look a million times before. He wanted this to happen. And, being honest with myself, I really liked Andre; or at least I liked how he looked. He seemed nice enough, and his build under that shirt kept me wondering what he looked like without it. If I had to have a threesome, Andre would be a very acceptable option.

Three glasses of wine later, I suddenly realized Lukas had mentioned my name and it yanked me out of my daydream. "Hm? Sorry, I wasn't paying attention."

He grinned. "I said, we should have a game of pool, and you can play the winner." He looked over at Andre. "I've only beaten her a few times. She's scary good."

It was true. I grew up with a pool table in my home and practiced a lot. My dad was something of a shark too, and he taught me all sorts of cool tricks with the cue and how to plan every shot to leave you set up for the next. "Sure." I agreed happily and got up. The wine caught up with me, and I felt a buzz. This was way more than I usually drank in a single night, and with my rather tiny build, it was hitting me hard.

"I may not be much competition." I giggled. "The wine and that beer are betting against me."

We went to the den, which if we're honest, is Lukas's man cave. It has the pool table, a little bar, a rather expensive sound system that also connects to the flat screen TV, some comfortable seating, his humidor for cigars, a mini fridge full of beer and vodka, and a sliding door to what we call the little patio which is just a private area with our hot tub. I always hoped Lukas would add a pool at some point if we can find the money.

Lukas racked the balls and had Andre pick a cue while I turned on some music. A little summer mix from our music service came on with a nice bit of island steel drums and reggae. While the guys started their game, I just danced with myself a bit, letting the music take control of my hips. Every time I stole a glance at Andre, he was watching me and a few times, I caught him adjusting his bulge. I loved his reaction.

The combination of music, the lighting from the pool table, the wine, Andre's feasting eyes, and the manly aroma of cigars were starting to reduce my inhibitions. Even as it started happening, I was feeling my nerves start again. The butterflies were back. Was I ready for this?

Lukas went to work, missed his third shot, and then Andre took over. I watched him handle his cue and could tell he was very confident. He ran the table on him and in less than fifteen minutes it was all over.

"Next!" he challenged proudly.

"Come on, babe." Lukas grinned. "Show him how it's done."

I selected my favorite cue and Andre racked. Even as I lined up my break, I knew it wasn't going to be an easy game. My vision wasn't blurry, but the balls weren't holding still. I shook my head clear of some of the alcohol fog and made my break. I sank the nine, as I usually do, and started working my way through the rest.

As I went around the table, lining up my shot, I noticed how bending over the table made my mini skirt ride up behind me, and it made me even more frisky. I bent to take my shot and parted my legs a bit more than usual. I heard a slight groan of approval behind me as they both got a look at part of my bare bottom, and probably a little glimpse of my hairless pussy. My heart started racing and I had to calm myself to take the shot, which missed, but I left Andre with no good shots, the cue ball buried behind my eleven.

Andre frowned at me and nodded. "Okay. Want to play like that? No problem."

"Great." I sneered. "Show me what you got."

He shot me a look with a sexy smile that made me smile back. Then I realized how my retort could be taken another way. I don't know why, but I winked at him.

He made an incredible two cushion shot that sank his two ball and then he was off to the races. One after the other vanished down a hole. Finally, he sank his last, but the cue ball wound up snuggly behind my eleven again, and he still needed to sink the eight to win. He was screwed.

"Oh well. It was nice while it lasted." I grinned.

"It's not over yet." He smirked.

"Not yet, but I think I hear a fat lady singing somewhere." I giggled. "Come on. Make your shot, loser."

He chuckled and looked over the table for a while. I could almost hear his mind working out all the possible shots and what he could possibly do to stymie my next run. Finally, he leaned on his cue and looked over at Lukas. "Still think she has a chance?" He asked.

"Ha!" Lukas barked a laugh. "She's got you. Just give up."

"Really? Wanna make this more interesting?" Andre drawled.

I could just hear my father's sage advice in my head. Anyone who looks like they're losing and are willing to up the stakes, is holding back. You found yourself a shark. I cast a look at Lukas, and he grinned back at me. Oh, crap! He didn't get it. And I had a strong feeling about where this was going.

"Sure!" Lukas grinned wickedly. "Stakes?"

"She wins, and I'll get you a box of Cubans." He nodded to Lukas's cigar humidor. "I have a cousin with connections."

"Shit! Nice!" Lukas grinned. "And if you win?"

He looked me over and grinned. "You give me fifteen minutes with your lady on that couch."

My heart tried to leap up through my neck. This was it. The point of no return. I looked nervously over at Lukas, and that lust fire in his eyes was burning out of control.

"Five minutes." He counter offered.

Andre looked shocked, and excited now that he knew I was going to be part of the wager. "Ten." He replied.

"Done." Lukas agreed.

I gulped, then caught Andre's hungry gaze. "Umm, you still have to beat me." I said hopefully.

He smirked and walked around to my side of the table so I would make room for him. Confident and cocky, he lined up his cue and made another remarkable shot to just tap the eight ball and bury the cue ball behind it, making my next shot next to impossible.

With a lot less confidence, I tried for a rebound and by some miracle I made it, sinking that elusive eleven, then in horror, I watched the cue roll slowly toward the corner, and drop into the hole.

"Scratch." Andre grinned. He took the cue, lined it up for an easy shot on the eight, and winked at me. "It was nice while it lasted." He said, using my own words, and with a decisive shot, slammed the eight into a corner pocket.

He gently lay the cue on the table and went over to the couch, dropped himself into it with a long sigh, and motioned for me to come over.

I went to Lukas and looked up into his eyes. "Honey? Are you sure about this?" I asked.

"Ten minutes." He grinned. "Go on."

I gulped again and went over to Andre.

He held up a hand to stop me right in front of him. "One second," he said, then got up and unlaced my top. He lifted my arms and pulled it up and off, tossing it onto the pool table. Then he examined my skirt, figured out how to remove it, and let it fall around my feet. I stood completely naked in my heels, and trembling like I was standing in the snow.

He then peeled off his shirt revealing what I'd been wondering about all evening. Powerful looking arms and a smooth, hairless, broadly muscled chest. I think I moaned quietly when I saw him. He then skimmed off his shorts, and out sprang a fully erect length of cock that made me whimper. It was definitely bigger than Lukas, and it made my mouth water.

"Okay." Andre said. "Start the clock."

Lukas checked the time, and Andre pulled me down to sit beside him on the couch. He put an arm around me, pulled me in for a kiss, then pushed me down toward his thick length.

I still wasn't sure this was a good idea, but I also knew it was too late to stop it. And much as I didn't want to admit it, I wanted that thing in my mouth so bad. With only a little resistance, I let him shove my mouth down onto his cock and I started sucking him. He took control of the rest of me, positioning my body to drape over him as I sucked him off while spreading my legs. His fingers found their way to my smooth, bald pussy, and slid into my warm wet entrance. I moaned and gasped for air before taking him back into my mouth.

Andre responded with groans of pleasure, and his hand took hold of the back of my head, urging me to keep up with his insistent pace. "Damn, man. Your lady gives great fucking head." He gasped.

I heard Lukas nearby chuckle. "The best." He said. "And by the looks of it, I'd say she loves giving head as much as you like getting it."

More head shoving ensued, which prevented me from accomplishing any attempt at deepthroating his cock. I need to control the pace for that to work. Instead, he seemed all too interested in just fucking my mouth. The rough treatment was working for me though. My pussy was getting wetter by the second, and his fingers were sliding in and out like a fucking machine.

"I love a smooth pussy." Andre growled quietly above me. "You ready for my cock in that nice, smooth pussy?"

Suddenly I was pulled upright, and he lifted me onto his lap. It was then I finally got a chance to really appreciate his broad chest and muscular arms. My hands sampled his shoulders, and they felt like rocks. His bare chest, smooth and sexy, was a contrast to my Lukas's hairy chest, and I thought I might ask Lukas to have his hair removed, it felt so nice to have that smooth skin rubbing against me.

This guy was built like an ox! I felt like a little fuck doll in his hands, and it made me both a bit scared, and totally turned on. He took me by the hips, lifted me up, and positioned me over his cock. I sank down on him and shrieked as his thick length plunged so hard and deep it hurt. He shoved me up and down again, and the pain subsided as more of my slick juices coated his thick manhood. Then he started making me ride him, using his powerful arms to lift me up and down.

I could feel his hands, each holding one cheek of my ass, and they were large enough to cover most of my rear that way.

"Damn, Luke. I was sure you'd stop me from fucking your lady." He snickered. "This still okay?"

"Hay, I said ten minutes." Lukas snickered and I saw him come around the other side of the couch to look down at me. "If it were me, I'd want to fuck her too. She's smoking hot after all."

12