Ginny Loves Lover's Daughter

Story Info
Daughter seduces her mother’s lesbian lover.
5k words
4.56
9.2k
23

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 05/22/2024
Created 04/21/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I really thought I was going to wreck the relationship between my best friend, and lover, Kim Reynolds - and her daughter Laura.

It all started out so innocently. I'd been best friends with Kim since college. I was a student, and she was one of my professors - and about 10 years older than me. Yes, I had a crush on her, and she eventually became my first lesbian sexual experience. It was the fall of my freshman year. We shared a love of the outdoors, and a trip camping in the mountains ended up with me losing my lesbian virginity to an older woman.

Kim is astonishingly beautiful. She has long light brown hair, a slim figure, and incredible breasts with dark areola surrounding small but very sensitive nipples. Kim and I are both very athletic. Our strong leg muscles make for some exciting lovemaking. Her face is inviting and her blue eyes deep wells of passion. I never knew a person could feel so good in her arms, and with her lips on my pussy.

We saw each other occasionally during those first years. Kim had been married briefly and had a wonderful daughter Laura to take care of. I watched Laura grow into a mature 18-year-old woman, the spitting image of her mom.

I would never have come on to Kim's daughter, though I admired how beautiful she had become in more of a sisterly way. That all changed when Kim went on a business trip.

I'd noticed some subtle changes in Laura's behavior towards me but didn't think much of it. She'd started getting a little flirty - touching my arm, giving me hugs that lasted longer than needed - that sort of thing.

"Your mom's going to be gone a whole week," I said, closing the front door after watching Kim get into a taxi.

"I know!" Laura said, bouncing off the couch. "We get the whole place to ourselves!"

"Well, yeah, sure," I said. "But you've still got school and your mom wanted to make sure you did your chores."

"I'm 18 you know," Laura said, tossing her long light-brown hair over her shoulders. She had larger breasts than her mom and the t-shirt she was wearing was perhaps a size too small. Her breasts were pressed in so much that her nipples showed. I had no idea at the time that she'd dressed that way on purpose!

"I don't technically need a babysitter." Laura said, playfully - stroking her fingers across my arm. "This should be a girl's week of fun too!"

"We'll have plenty of fun," I said. "We will. I promise!" I said, making my way into the kitchen. "Now speaking of chores - why don't you set the table and I'll finish dinner."

"Oh, all right," Laura said with a little pout on her otherwise gorgeous face.

"What's gotten into that kid?" I said out loud to myself when she was out of the room.

After dinner we did the dishes together and then plopped onto the couch.

"You've known my mom for a long time, haven't you?" Laura said, flipping through channels on the TV, searching for a good movie.

"I've known you for nearly as long," I said. "Me and your mom are good friends. Always have been."

Laura stopped on a movie about a married woman who falls in love with her therapist and ends up in a lesbian relationship with her. It was a pretty graphic film that I'd seen before. In fact, Kim and I had watched it together and then spent some hours making each other cum. It turned me on just remembering and seeing the beautifully done sex scenes again.

"Wow!" Laura said when the credits rolled. "That was fucking hot!"

I laughed. "I'm not totally sure your mom would want you watching it, but, hey, you're an adult now."

"I am!" Laura said, turning to me. "Didn't it turn you on too?"

I was uncomfortable. Yes, it had turned me on, and I could feel moisture in my panties and my nipples had swollen. I hoped Laura hadn't noticed, but now I wasn't so sure.

I turned to Laura and noticed she was looking down at my chest.

"I guess that's my answer," she said, looking up into my eyes.

"Well, it was pretty sexy," I said, trying to deflect a little.

"You know I know, right?" Laura said, not taking her eyes off me.

"You know ... what?" I said.

"About the two of you. You and my mom."

"What exactly do you think you know?" I said, not liking where the conversation was going.

"Oh, come on, Ginny," Laura said, putting her hand on my thigh. I was wearing shorts, so I felt the warmth of her hand as it touched my skin.

"I mean, seriously, Laura. What are you talking about?"

Laura sighed and turned to face me. "I know you guys are lovers."

Oh shit! We'd tried really hard to keep our sexual relationship a secret. Laura had spent every other week at her dad's and so I never stayed over while she was at here at Kim's house.

"Laura, I, um ..." I started, not sure how to respond.

"It's okay, really!" Laura said, putting her other hand on my thigh as well.

I paused, staring back at Kim's beautiful, and it seems, very wise daughter.

"How did you know?" I asked.

Laura chuckled. "I've known for a while. The way you look at each other. The amount of time you spend together. I even caught you guys kissing once when you didn't know I was around."

"Well, shit!" I said. "Why didn't you ever say anything?"

"So, it's true!" Laura said.

I looked into her lovely blue eyes and couldn't lie. "It is, Laura. Your mom and I are lovers."

Laura's eyes grew wide. "For how long?"

I knew this was treading on dangerous territory and I'd have a lot of explaining to do later.

"Since I first met her when I was a freshman."

Laura thought for a moment. "Wait. That was, um, ten years ago!"

I nodded.

"Shit!" Laura said.

She turned away and took her hands off my thigh.

"I'm sorry," I said. "I hope this doesn't ruin our relationship."

"Oh no," Laura said, turning back to face me. "Not at all. I guess I'm just a bit embarrassed."

"Embarrassed?" I said.

Laura shifted uncomfortably.

"Tell me," I said.

"Well," Laura started. "It seems that now I'm the one with the secret."

"Okay," I said slowly. "It's okay. You can tell me."

Laura sighed deeply, like she'd made a decision. "When I thought maybe you and my mom were in a sexual relationship I, well, I started having fantasies."

"Fantasies are perfectly normal," I said, putting my hand on Laura's thigh.

Laura looked down at my hand, then back up into my eyes. "They're fantasies about you, Ginny."

I was stunned. I just sat there, staring at Laura, and trying to process what she had just said. My lover's daughter was having sexual fantasies about me. My mind was spinning.

"Well," Laura said finally. "Say something!"

"I, well, I, um, I don't know what to say, Laura."

"Don't you find me attractive?" Laura said. "I sure think you're super hot!"

"It's not that," I started to say. "Your mom and I ..."

"Are exclusive? Really?"

"Well, no," I replied. "But you're her daughter!" I said, a little more emphatically than I'd intended.

Laura just looked at me for the longest time. "Oh, never mind," she said. "I guess I got the wrong vibes. Forget I said anything."

With that, she stood and marched off to her room.

I sat on the couch dumbfounded. What was I supposed to to now? Kim's 18-year-old daughter had just come on to me. I'd refused, as I should. Right?

I turned off the TV and headed to Kim's bedroom. After getting ready I crawled under the covers and tried to sleep, but my mind was racing. Images of the movie kept coming to mind - images of naked women kissing and fondling each other. I must have fallen into a light sleep because I dreamt one of the women was eating me out. When I was about to cum, she lifted her face from between my legs - and it was Laura!

I woke up with a start. I generally sleep in the nude and noticed that I'd thrown the covers off. Looking down I saw the nipples on my large breasts were standing erect and my pussy was so wet that I'd soaked the bedsheet with my juices.

"What the fuck?" I said aloud.

The dream had been so real that I was super turned on and close to having an orgasm. My fingers seemed to have a mind of their own and I found myself rubbing my wet clit and inserting fingers into my vagina. As I neared the crest, Laura's face and naked body between my legs came back to my mind. I instantly came and felt juice flow out of my cunt and onto my fingers. My back arched upward, and I felt jolts of pleasure course through my body.

I'd just cum fantasizing about my lover's daughter!

I knew I should feel guilty, but somehow, I didn't. I was still in that post-orgasm high but sensed a shift in my thinking. I still loved and adored Kim but the dream and orgasm had freed my mind to start thinking of other possibilities. What would it be like to be lovers of a daughter and her mother?

I eventually fell asleep and woke up to the sound of Laura closing the front door on her way to school.

I spent the day grocery shopping and running errands. I stopped by one of my favorite clothing stores and tried on swimming suits. Kim had a great pool, and I was hoping to spend some time outside and was tired of my old suits.

What I didn't anticipate was the suit I ended up buying - a gold mini bikini top that covered my nipples but not a lot else. The bottoms concealed my blonde bush and ass with two small triangles of fabric and were attached only by strings. I felt very sexy, and I wondered what Laura would think.

When I got to Kim's house, I put away the groceries and changed into my new suit. After dipping into the cool water, I laid out on a chaise lounge and fell asleep in the shade of Kim's poolside awning.

"Well look at you!" a voice said, rousing me from sleep.

I turned to see Laura sticking her head out of the sliding glass door. "Oh, hi Laura," I said, sitting up. "I must've fallen asleep. How was school?"

"As shitty as ever," she replied. "Can't wait until graduation next month."

"Yeah, I know. Senioritis, right?" I said, trying to gauge her mood.

"Something like that," Laura said and started to go back inside.

"Hey," I called out after her. "Want to take a dip?" I said, motioning to the pool.

Laura paused. "Maybe in a bit," she said.

I wasn't sure at all whether she was going to totally ignore me, and what had happened last night. I sat for a while, worrying.

When Laura reappeared, I did a double take. She came out on the patio wearing a two-piece suit equally as risqué as mine. Her boobs barely fit into the top. She was larger than her mom, and I could clearly see both the top and bottom of her breasts. The bottoms came down so low that I figured she'd either shaved her pussy or had a very small bush.

"Love the suit!" I said.

"Kind of cool, huh," Laura said, turning around.

Her ass cheeks were completely bare, with only a string and a small piece of fabric covering her rear.

"Mom doesn't like it," she said, sauntering over. "She says it's too revealing, but hey, yours doesn't exactly scream conservative either!"

I laughed. "Come have a seat," I said, motioning to the lounge next to me.

"After I cool off," Laura said, turning and jumping headfirst into the deep end of the pool.

I watched her swim laps and couldn't read her mood. She got out and I found myself staring at her erect nipples protruding through the fabric of her top. Was I getting aroused? She got a towel and laid it out on the chair before laying down facing me.

"I wanted to talk to you," I said.

"Okay," Laura said slowly.

"Well, I first wanted to apologize for reacting the way I did. You just took me off guard."

"No worries," Laura said. "I apologize for being so honest and overstepping."

"Never apologize for being honest, Laura," I said, sitting up and facing her. "And as for overstepping - I've been thinking about that and ..."

"And?" Laura said.

"I, um, I guess it's my turn to be honest."

"Sure," Laura said with a questioning look on her face.

"After I went to bed I had this dream. Well, I guess it was part dream and part fantasy. Anyway, you were in it."

"I was?" Laura said, sitting up.

I nodded. "I'd been thinking about that movie and was dreaming about a gorgeous woman eating me out."

"Wow!" Laura said, raising her eyebrows.

"I know. Pretty freaky. Anyway, I was just about to cum when the woman lifted herself up and I realized it was you!"

Laura stared, her jaw dropping, and saying nothing, so I plowed on.

"When I woke up, I was so turned on that I started masturbating and when I thought about the idea of you licking my pussy, I came so hard I could barely stop from crying out."

Laura's expression slowly changed from shock to a small smile that crept up the sides of her mouth. "So let me get this straight. You were uncomfortable with me admitting I'd cum thinking of having sex with you, but later came while fantasizing about having sex with me?"

"That about sums it up, Laura," I said, touching her knee. "I guess I'm just a big hypocrite."

Laura laughed. "You're certainly not a hypocrite," she said, putting her hand on mine. "I'm just glad we're being totally honest!"

We looked at each other for a moment or two without speaking.

"So, what now?" I asked.

"Well," Laura said, smiling. "When you described that dream/fantasy, it started getting me turned on."

"Oh!" I said.

"And I guess I would really like to be that woman between your legs eating out your pussy!"

I didn't immediately respond, knowing that I was about to cross a line that couldn't be uncrossed.

"If that's okay with you," Laura said, squeezing my hand slightly.

I looked into that innocent face, those piercing blue eyes and open expression. I reached over and brushed some of her brown hair away from her face and smiled. "I'm more than okay with it, as long as we keep it just between us."

"I can keep that secret," Laura said, grabbing my hand and kissing it softly.

Her lips touching my hand felt good, really good. With my other hand I reached behind Laura's neck and pulled her close. Our lips met in a tender kiss. The moment our mouths touched I felt tingles in my pussy.

"Do you know how beautiful you are?" I asked, breaking off, but still holding the back of her neck.

"Back at ya," she replied and came back in for another kiss.

This time I felt her tongue begging entrance to my mouth. I opened slightly and let her warm, wet, slippery tongue slide between my lips and teeth. When our tongues met, the tingles turned into full on arousal. Laura twirled her tongue around mine and even sucked on it.

"Shit!" I said as we broke off. "You've done this before!"

Laura nodded. "Some of my girlfriends are much more than friends. But I've never been with an older woman!"

"Hopefully not too old for you!" I said.

"Oh no," Laura said, stroking my cheeks. "I am so turned on by you I can hardly stand it!"

This time when we kissed our mouths were fully open and we traded back and forth - her tongue in my mouth, and mine in hers. She tasted so sweet. As we made out, I moved my hand to her shoulder and then grazed one of her boobs. She jumped slightly at my touch.

"Was that okay?" I asked.

"Shit yeah!" Laura said.

She reached over and gently ran her fingers across one of my nipples. Now it was my turn to jolt at her touch.

"You're making my nipples get so hard," I said, watching her caress my boobs.

As she pinched both of my nipples my chest rose in response, and I could feel myself getting wet.

"Why don't we take this somewhere more private," I said.

"How about Mom's room," Laura said with a sly smile.

"Ooh, naughty!" I said, getting up.

We held hands as we went inside. Once in Kim's bedroom we faced each other. Our hands roamed around each other's bodies. I cupped Laura's firm ass cheeks and squeezed. She fondled my breasts and leaned over to kiss them through my suit.

"Maybe it's time I get rid of this top," I said, reaching back and undoing the string behind my neck and back.

As the suit top fell, I watched Laura ogle my breasts. "They're so big!" she said, cupping them in her hands.

"They're about your size," I said.

She reached her hands behind her back and undid the string, letting her top fall to the floor.

"Shit!" I said, touching her nipples with my fingers.

"Oh yes!" Laura said. "Please touch my tits, Ginny. That feels so good!"

I squeezed her nipples between my fingers and pulled on them. Laura took in a breath and her chest rose in response.

"Oh shit!" she said. "No one's ever done that to me before!"

I continued squeezing and twisting Laura's big nipples. I felt Laura's hand reach down and run her fingers across my slit.

"You're wet!" she said, pulling her fingers back and sniffing them. "And you smell wonderful. I can't wait to taste you!"

"Fuck, that's so hot!" I said, feeling myself get even wetter.

Laura put her hand under the waistband of my suit and touched my slit. It sent shivers through me, and my pelvis convulsed.

"You're dripping!" Laura said, pushing her index finger into my pussy lips.

"I'm dripping for you!" I said.

I leaned in and took one of her nipples into my mouth, licking around it, kissing it, and then taking it in and sucking her nipple up between my lips.

"Oh!" Laura moaned. "Oh yeah. Suck on it, Ginny. Oooh. Shit!"

I stood and shimmied out of my bottom, then reached over and helped Laura out of hers. She stood before me totally naked, her shaved pussy glistening with juice.

"You're shaved," I said, admiring her wet labia.

"I just did that," Laura said. "I wasn't sure if you were shaved or not."

"Well, as you can see, I've still got some bush there, but not much!"

"I love it!" Laura said.

She cupped my face in her hands and kissed me deeply, her tongue exploring my mouth freely. "Make love to me, Ginny. Please!"

Laura pulled me towards her mother's bed - the same bed where I'd eaten out Kim's pussy and made her cum all over my face. We got up on the bed on our knees and continued to kiss. I reached down and felt the wetness on Laura's bald pussy. I pushed into her lips and barely touched her swollen clitoris. She practically jumped in response.

"Oh fuck!" she said. "We're really doing this!"

"Too late now!" I said, pushing her to lie down.

I climbed on top of her and began grinding myself on her mound. She pushed her pelvis up to meet me as we continued making out. Laura reached around and pulled my ass cheeks closer. I felt her shift slightly and her hand going down my crack. When her finger entered me, I shuddered with pleasure.

"You are so fucking wet!" Laura said, sliding her finger in and out of my sopping pussy.

"Oh shit!" I moaned and sent my warm tongue deep into her mouth.

I broke off and began kissing her cheeks and neck. I nibbled on her earlobe and stuck my tongue into her ear.

"Oh, fuck that feels good!" she said.

I kissed down her neck and chest and started sucking and tweaking her nipples. Her breathing started to increase, and she held my head to her large breasts.

I could feel her pelvis begin to move up and down beneath me. I kept squeezing her nipples but moved myself down to kiss her stomach.

"Are you going to ... oh, fuck! You're going to go down on me!" Laura said, a little breathless.

When I kissed her shaved mound, she shivered and arched up. I pushed down until my head was in between her legs. I looked up into her eyes and saw desire and arousal. She nodded.

"Please don't stop," she said. "Please lick my pussy. I've been wanting this for so long!"

I wanted to see her expression when I began licking her pussy. As my tongue touched her labia, her eyes got big, and she took in a quick breath. She tried to hold my gaze as I pushed my tongue in deeper. She tasted of salt and tang. She was so wet, her pussy juices dripped into my mouth. My upper lip and mouth felt the smooth surface of her freshly shaved mound. My lips glided easily on Laura's own juices and my mouth spread them with every lick.

12