Ginny's Humiliation Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
875 Followers

"Excellent choice. Three strokes. What position do you want her in."

"Just like she is but let's have her spread her legs more."

Nancy kicked Ginny's left ankle to move it farther apart. The plug tightened in her ass as she moved her feet. Ginny's feet were now wide apart and her pussy was visible and very wet. The plug in her ass wasn't going to move as the first swat of the paddle hit Ginny in her left ass cheek. Ginny held her position as the second swat hit her right cheek and was quickly followed by a third right in the middle of her ass.

The woman tugged on the end of the butt plug but it did not come loose.

"I'll take the plug, too, if I can get it out of her."

The group laughed at the woman's remark. Nancy asked on of the male onlookers if he would like to remove the plug. The man readily agreed and patting Ginny on the ass he took hold of the base of the plug and began to twist. Not in any hurry, he slowly twisted the plug until it came out of Ginny's ass with a pop.

The onlookers all murmured when they saw Ginny's gaping asshole. Nancy though that was enough and allowed Ginny to stand. Ginny's face was flushed but she was enjoying her night of "modeling."

One male purchased a riding crop and wanted to use it on Ginny's tits. Nancy removed the clips and rubbed Ginny's nipples between her fingers. The removal of the clips caused Ginny to raise a foot in the air as blood rushed back into her nipples. The man with the crop hit her left nipple three times. The blows stung, but Ginny handle it. When another customer approached with the same crop a few moments later, he hit the fright nipple.

Two more customers had Ginny tryout different dildos and plugs but, from what Ginny could tell, the youngest person in the crowd wanted Ginny to take a foot long dildo and a butt plug at the same time.

Ginny looked at the young man and asked how he wanted her positioned. The man thought for a moment but didn't respond.

"Why don't I bend over this display case and you can put the dildo in from underneath and then if I spread my legs, you should have no trouble putting the plug in."

The man, obviously shy and inexperienced, said, "That sounds like a good idea. Do you need to apply lube?"

Ginny said that he should lube up the butt plug but the evenings activities had her pussy quite wet and that the dildo should go all the way in without a problem. With Janice watching, Ginny bent over the cabinet and spread her legs.

"Wow," the young man said as he knelt behind Ginny and stared at her pussy and still gaping asshole.

He was gently rubbing Ginny's ass and her inner thighs. Ginny was enjoying the attention. Janice bent down and softly told the man to get going. He picked up the dildo and rubbed the head against Ginny's slit. Slowly, he teased the head into Ginny's pussy. He would push in an inch and then out and then back in. The action of the man and the dildo, now almost all the way in, was not lost on Ginny. She was swaying her hips and moaning loudly. With one last push the dildo was all the way inside Ginny.

Ginny bent her knees to allow easier access to the butt plug the man pressed against her asshole.

"Push it in," Ginny shouted. The man obliged. Holding Ginny's left ass cheek, he pushed the plug in until it was seated firmly in Ginny's ass. He moved his hand down and over the end of the foot long dildo in Ginny's pussy until he found her clit. He moved his fingers over her clit and Ginny couldn't contain her orgasm.

The man looked toward Janice and said that he wanted both objects once he had removed them from Ginny's body. He began to remove the butt plug as Ginny pushed her ass back to help. The plug out, the dildo just slid out of Ginny as she moaned. The young man leaned into Ginny's ear and said "thank you."

Janice asked Ginny if she needed a moment. Ginny shook her head no. Janice said that they have sold a lot of impact toys and we need to cuff you to the Cross. Ginny nodded and walked toward the device as Nancy said that those who wished to try out their purchases on Ginny, should head over to the Cross. Ginny glanced at Mike and noticed he was holding a tawse in his hand. At least a dozen people were in line and some had more than one item.

Nancy said that Ginny was going to be placed on the cross with her backside facing out. Nancy said that those who wanted to use their implements on Ginny's butt and thighs would go first. Then, Ginny would be repositioned facing front so her tits and pussy would be available.

Janice cuffed Ginny to the cross, pulling her ankles wide to reach the cuffs for her ankles. Her hands were spread far apart. She was now an inviting target.

"Ass and thighs first!" Nancy said.

The woman who had used the butt plug on Ginny was first. She had a short tail leather whip and she delivered her three strokes quickly across Ginny's ass. An older man with a wooden paddle was next and he struck Ginny on each of her thighs and once across her ass. The third woman in the group had a long leather strap and she placed her strokes on Ginny's right ass cheek. This caused Ginny to squirm and yell loudly. The next up was a man who had purchased the same leather strap as the woman and he brought the strap down three times in rapid succession on Ginny's left ass cheek. Two more people had a go at Ginny's butt; one with a flexible paddle and one with a leather flogger.

Nancy announced that it was time to turn Ginny around. Ginny's butt and thighs were red but Mike thought that he had seen her take more. Janice uncuffed Ginny and had her repositioned facing everyone quickly. The next group of people had gathered in front of Ginny. The woman who had led Ginny by the tits at the beginning of the night, was first. She had two different implements, a crop, and a short tailed whip with leather strands.

Taking the whip and putting the crop down, she looked into Ginny's face. Ginny thrust out her tits in invitation to the woman who swung the whip across Ginny's offered tits. The second stroke was downward on her right tit and that was followed by the third on her left. She turned to her companion and took the crop. She brought the crop down on Ginny's right nipple and then on her left. Ginny let out a cry. The third stroke came between Ginny's spread legs, striking her on the clit. Finished, the woman walked to Ginny and pulled on her nipples. Ginny sucked in her breath as the woman pulled the nipples toward her. She then released them and walked away.

The next customer, a man, had a strap which he used across Ginny's pussy. Ginny didn't react much because the man didn't strike her very hard. But the next man did. He used a leather flogger and hit each of Ginny's nipples and he pussy with enough force that Ginny cried out.

Mike was next. He took his tawse and brought it up into Ginny's pussy three times. He moved up to her and asked if she was ok. Ginny whispered "yes."

Three more people had taken swings at Ginny by the time it was over. Another, crop, flogger and short tail whip had been used. Ginny's tits and mound were quite red as Janice undid Ginny from the St. Andrew's Cross. Nancy had a small bowl in her hands which she put down on one of the counters.

"We have a little surprise for our finale. We have collected the tickets and we are going to draw a door prize. The winning ticket holder gets Ginny in any of her holes, or all of them if they chose. Not to worry. Ginny gave her approval of this earlier this evening." Nancy then reached into the bowl and pulled out a number.

"26." Nancy said as she held up the ticket.

The young man who had used the two dildos on Ginny earlier stepped forward and showed the other half of his ticket to Nancy. Janice led Ginny over to the man.

"Well, I hope you're not shy because you can do what you want but we are all going to watch."

The man didn't answer but he began to take off his shoes and slacks.

"Let's start with you on your knees and sucking on me."

Ginny dropped to her knees and took his soft cock in her hand and began to lick. As he got hard, Ginny could sense that this was an average size cock as it began to swell in her mouth. It was long before the young man was fucking Ginny's mouth. He withdrew and asked Ginny to lie on her back.

Ginny didn't even know his name but he asked her so politely that Ginny immediately laid down and brought her legs up and apart to allow him entry to her pussy. But Ginny had forgotten that her pussy and clit had been the target of some thirty strokes of various implements and when the man entered her, she grunted with pain. The man stroked in and out of her pussy in no particular hurry. Ginny felt herself getting wet and the waves of pleasure began to build as Ginny locked her legs behind the young man's back.

"I want to cum in your mouth." He pulled out of Ginny and moved up her body until his cock was on her lips. Ginny sucked him in and it didn't take long before the man began to cum. Not knowing if she should swallow or not, Ginny kept the cum, as best she could, in her mouth. When the man had withdrawn, Ginny opened her mouth to show him his cum and then she swallowed to the applause of the customers.

Nancy said that was the end of the event and thanked everyone for their purchase and showed them the door. She noticed that Mike was still in the room and before Nancy could say anything Ginny explained that he was her ride and there to keep an eye on her. Nancy nodded.

Janice handed Ginny a thick envelope. "We did very well tonight. Here is your money and thanks. I hope you enjoyed yourself."

"I did. Thanks for asking me to come back."

"I am afraid you're going to need some of that money to buy a new t-shirt. Yours seems to have been taken as a souvenir."

"Well, a nude walk to the car. Won't be the first time." Mike said.

They left as people in the store and parking lot watched Ginny get into the car naked.

That weekend Ginny and Mike spent the better part of it relaxing. Mike asked Ginny how she felt about her experiences at the Boutique and If she was looking forward to a week at work where the possibility of even more humiliation was imminent.

"I really liked what happened at the Boutique. There was an uncertainty about it. I mean, I didn't know exactly what was going to happen and that was a turn on."

"Would you do it again," Asked Mike.

"Yes. But I would want you there. I liked you being involved."

"I want to know everything that happens tomorrow. Are you sure that Maria and Carlos want another go at you?"

"The way Maria looked at me on Friday sort of told me she wanted to. They were pretty rough last time. Let's see how she is tomorrow."

The next morning, Ginny left for work and her first day of humiliation and submission to the entire group at her office. She was dressed in a sweatshirt and jeans as she stopped to pick up donuts. When she got to the office she made coffee and went to her desk to undress and put her clothes in a file cabinet.

When 8:00 arrived she stood up and walked to the conference room. The employees and Scott and Kathy were seated around the table.

"You can serve now, Ginny." Kathy instructed.

"Yes, ma'am." Ginny replied.

Ginny brought everyone coffee and a pastry. Everyone watched Ginny. Allison did look at Ginny but Rachel was still avoiding eye contact. Stan, Jerry, and Doug couldn't keep there eyes off of her as she bent to serve coffee, her tits swaying freely.

"Miranda won't be joining us for a couple of weeks because she is involved in a project which is almost over and then she will move into our office to complete our staff. She is very nice and I haven't had a chance to prep her about Ginny but I will before she moves in." Scott said.

Ginny was finished serving and stood by the table next to Kathy.

"Let's have some fun with Ginny." Kathy said as she stood up.

"Hands behind your head, Ginny."

Ginny lifted her arms and clasped her hands behind her head. This action moved Ginny's tits into a more prominent position. Kathy took her thumb and forefinger and pulled on Ginny's left nipple until it stood out. Reaching into her pocket she pulled out the nipple clips that Ginny had bought at the Boutique on her first visit. She attached the clip to Ginny's nipple and repeated the action on her right tit.

"Now, walk around the table and show everyone your nipple jewelry. Feel free to pull on them everyone."

Kathy moved out of the way and Ginny began to walk around the table. The three men each pulled on the clips causing Ginny to wince. Stan was rubbing the inside of Ginny's legs as she bent to show her tits to Jerry. He got very close to her pussy when she straightened and moved away toward Allison. Allison pulled on the clips but not very hard. When she finished, Ginny moved to Rachel. Rachel looked at Ginny and glanced at her tits before sipping her coffee.

"It's ok, Rachel," Ginny said. "I really want this. Please pull on the clips."

Rachel looked into Ginny's face and she reached up to pull on the clips. As she did, Allison was rubbing Ginny's ass.

"That wasn't so hard, was it?" Allison asked Rachel. Rachel didn't respond.

When everyone had a pull on Ginny's nipple clips, Kathy said that starting tomorrow the humiliation of Ginny was going to be increased and if anyone had ideas on how to humiliate Ginny to please bring your ideas to her or Scott. She then took the clips off Ginny and told everyone to get back to work. As they were leaving the conference room, Ginny saw Maria and she mouthed the word "stay." Maria waited and Ginny asked to talk to her later. Maria agreed that she would come by Ginny's desk later in the day.

At 4:00 that afternoon Maria came into Ginny's cubicle.

"What do you want, Ginny?"

"Can I talk with you, please?"

Maria sat in a chair next to Ginny's desk.

"If I talk to you, Ginny, there is something I want you to do. Spread your legs and drape them over the arms of your chair."

Ginny spread her legs apart and hooked her left, then her right leg over the arms of her chair. Her pussy was now on display to Maris's stare or anyone who passed by Ginny's cubicle.

"Now, that's better. What did you want to ask me?"

"I know that you and your husband still hate me for losing that bonus. I thought that perhaps if I submitted to the two of you again, it might change the way you feel about me."

"Ginny dear. We still are upset with missing out on a wonderful trip because of your silly error. You are submissive and Carlos and I are dominant. We speak of you often and the time we shared so if there are bad feelings here they are yours, not ours. Are you still feeling some guilt over the mistake you made that cost everyone a bonus?"

"Yes, I am. Please, would you and Carlos please dominate me again?"

"We would love to, Ginny. But, you must understand something about Carlos and me. We do not like to do the same things twice. Last time will be mild compared to this. If you agree to that, then I will speak to Carlos. I promise that we will not permanently mark or harm you. Do you agree?"

"Yes, I do. I will submit to you and Carlos."

"Then I will speak to Carlos. In the conference room after work one night should work. I will let you know."

Maria left Ginny's cubicle and Ginny lowered her legs from the arms of her chair.

That night she told Mike about the events in the office and the conversation with Maria.

"It sounds like you are going to be in for quite an experience. Do you know when?"

"Not yet."

The next morning, Ginny picked up pastries and got to the office before anyone and made coffee. She went to her cubicle and removed her dress and shoes. She wasn't wearing underwear. What would be the point, she thought to herself.

At 8:00 am Kathy came to her cubicle and asked her if she was ready. Ginny said she was and the two women, one dressed as you would expect a female office executive to dress and one naked, walked to the conference room.

Once inside, Kathy told Ginny to serve coffee and pastry to those who wanted some. When she was finished Kathy had her stand by the head of the table.

There was a large pile of rubber bands on the table.

Kathy announced, "Please move you chairs back from the table. Ginny is going to crawl between your chairs and the table and while she is doing that we are going to encourage her by shooting these rubber bands at her ass, pussy and tits."

Kathy pulled out the nipple clips and attached them to Ginny's tits. She then added a one pound weight to each of the clips. She then knelt down in front of Ginny and took hold of one of her pussy lips and pulled, attaching a clamp to it. She did the same to her other lip. To each clamp she attached a small weight by a chain. She pushed Ginny down and said, "start crawling."

Ginny leaned forward and when she was on all fours she began to crawl. The weights on her pussy and tits swung as she moved and Ginny could feel the pain. Kathy took the first shot with a rubber band and missed her target. Stan fired a band at Ginny that hit her ass cheek. The group applauded. Jerry stood up and fired his at Ginny's pussy, coming close but hitting her ass. Stan did the same. Doug, however, knelt in front of Ginny and shot one at her tits, hitting her right tit just above the nipple which made Ginny yell. Crawling to the other side Allison and Rachel did nothing but Maria fired one at Ginny's ass.

Kathy made Ginny crawl around a second time. The only difference was that Allison fired a rubber band from a foot away from Ginny's pussy which caused her to jump and earned Allison applause from the others.

When 9:00am came, they went back to work and Ginny had to clean up. She saw Maria and Kathy talking to each other as they left.

Later that afternoon, Maria walked by and said, "Tonight." Ginny called Mike and, like the last time, Mike said he would be there at midnight to pick her up. He would drive her to work the next morning so she could pick up her car.

Just before the office closed, Kathy came into Ginny's office. Without being told, Ginny spread her legs and swung the over the arms of her chair.

"What are you doing?" Kathy asked.

"Maria asked me to do this yesterday while we talked and it just felt right so I have decided to do this whenever someone comes into my cubicle. Do you approve?"

" I like looking at your pussy. If you feel more submissive doing this, go right ahead. I'm sure the men won't mind. Listen, Maria asked for the keys and she told me about Carlos and her dominating you tonight. Do you want me to stay? She also asked me to borrow the implements. Are you sure you will be alright?"

"Thanks for asking but it's something I want to do. I will be fine. Probably sore, but fine."

"Ok then, but remember, they can play pretty rough. I'll see you tomorrow."

After everyone left for the day, Ginny walked to the office door and locked it. She then walked to the conference room. Maria was already there. A sheet had been spread on the floor at the head of the table and another sheet was spread across the table, covering it completely. The paddle, crop and whip were on a chair next to the head of the table as well the dildos, lube and a plastic bag that had something inside it but Ginny couldn't see what it was.

Maria walked up to Ginny and told her to stand on the sheet by the head of the table. Maria turned Ginny around and told Ginny to put her hands behind her back. Ginny complied and Maria cuffed her hands together. Maria began to undress. When she was naked, she pushed Ginny on her knees and stood before her.

"Carlos will be here soon and I can't wait to watch what he is going to do to you. Now, lick my pussy."

Maria pushed Ginny's head into her crotch and Ginny began to lick. As Ginny licked, Maria ground her hips into Ginny's face. Ginny kept licking until Maria began to cum; grabbing Ginny by the hair as she did. Maria turned so that her very shapely ass was now in Ginny's face. Maria reached behind and spread her cheeks.

Gln1517
Gln1517
875 Followers