Ginny's Humiliation Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We better check and make sure it's ok for Ginny to go back to her desk with all of that on her face." Jerry said.

As the men dressed, Stan told Ginny to kneel on the floor with her hands behind her head and her legs spread. Doug called Kathy and asked her to come to the conference room. She entered a few moments later and looked at Ginny's cum covered face.

"We want Ginny to wear the cum all day, but we want to make sure it's ok with you." Doug said.

"I don't see anything wrong with it. It will dry and won't drip on any documents. Ginny, you will not wipe or wash the cum from your face. If it drips into your mouth, you swallow it. Do you understand?"

"Yes, ma'am."

"Gentleman, I hope you enjoyed your bonus from Mr. Matsui. Let's get back to work. Feel free to tell everyone what you did to Ginny. It may give the ladies some ideas when it's their turn. Back to work, now."

The men left and Kathy asked Ginny how it went.

"Just fucking and sucking. A couple of slaps on the butt. But, I think that the women will be more intense. Maria, Miranda and you, really dominate me. Allison is going along with it and Rachel is really liking being dominant.

"You're right because it will be after work one day next week." Kathy said. "They don't want to feel rushed."

Ginny walked out of the conference room with Kathy and went to her cubicle to begin work.

"Lunch is being delivered today. Show the delivery person to the break room. Here's the money." Kathy said as she smiled at Ginny.

Miranda came by Ginny's cubicle before lunch. She sat down and waited while Ginny moved her legs over the arms of her chair, giving Miranda a clear view of her spread pussy.

"Freshly fucked, I see. The men really painted your face with cum." Miranda laughed. "Listen, I wanted to tell you about tomorrow night. Nancy and I will meet you at the Boutique parking lot at 9:00 pm. We will drive you to the club from there. Remember Ginny, the moment you get out of your car you must be naked. You will stay naked until we return you to your car."

"I understand, Miranda. Do I need to know anything else?"

"No. Nancy and I will be your doms tomorrow. You just do what we tell you and I promise you'll have fun. See you tomorrow."

Miranda left and Ginny got on with her work. She wasn't interrupted until lunch was delivered. To Ginny's delight, Becky delivered lunch. Becky knew of Ginny's kink and had even shared an adventure or two with Ginny.

"Another nude day?" Becky asked when they reached the break room.

"Nude all the time at work, now. You know I love it."

"Looking at your face and tits, I don't think being nude is all you are doing."

"No, it's way beyond being nude. Today, all the men had me. Women next week. You still want to be nude at work?"

"Yes, more than ever." Becky said. "I want to be submissive, too. I loved when we played together. I hope we can do it again. Listen, I have a lot of deliveries so call me, please!"

"Yes, I will. Promise." Ginny said.

Becky collected her money, thanked Ginny and left. She did not see Maria standing outside the break room door as she left.

Rachel came into Ginny's cubicle an hour after lunch and sat down. Ginny pushed her chair back, swiveled around to face Rachel and spread her legs over the arms of her chair.

"I really like when you do that. I like like the fact that you are showing your pussy to anyone who walks by only because I am here. I wish that was my pussy juice on your face instead of the

guys cum. I understand all the women are going to get a night with you next week. Is that true?"

"Yes, I believe so. Is there anything you want to do to me that night?" Ginny asked.

"I really want to spank you, well, not spank but maybe use a paddle on you, or a whip. I am really turned on like I have never been when I do things like that. Maybe do some other things."

"Like what?" Ginny asked.

"Oh, maybe pulling your nipples and having you lick my pussy."

"Rachel, I want you to do that to me and more. I am glad we are becoming close and I want you to know that I will be available to you whenever you want."

"But, I really don't know a lot about dominating someone other than that I enjoy it. Miranda and Maria are far more advance than I am and I wouldn't want to ask them to show me how to do things. I think they would just want me to watch and learn. I would not get a chance to do anything."

"Why don't you ask Kathy?" Ginny said. "After the women have their night with me, talk to Kathy. I am sure she will help and I have a feeling that you will see and learn a lot when you and the other women dominate me."

"Can I ask about the guys this morning? How was it?"

"Really, it was more sex than anything else. They couldn't really do much dominating other than a few butt slaps. I am still healing up from an adventure." Ginny told Rachel about the evening at the Boutique but didn't mention going to a female only domination club with Miranda. Rachel left Ginny's cubicle.

The following day Ginny went through her usual preparations for a night of submission. She bathed, had Mike give her two enemas to make sure she was cleaned out and moisturized her skin. Just before she left, Mike lubed her asshole. She kissed him goodbye and got into the car wearing just sandals and a short jacket.

She arrived at the parking lot a few minutes before nine o'clock. Ginny looked around the crowded lot but didn't see Nancy or Miranda. She felt herself moving into that mindset of submissiveness that she craved and needed. She took off her sandals and jacket and waited for her two dominants to arrive. People were coming in and out of the Erotic Boutique. A few actually looked at Ginny but kept walking to their cars.

Ginny heard a car honk and looked to her left and saw Miranda wave at her. Taking a deep breath, Ginny opened her car door and and stepped out into the parking lot totally naked as two young men came around the corner and saw Ginny lock her car and walk to Nancy's car. But when Ginny tried to open the rear door, it was locked. Ginny tried to open the door but had no luck as the two men came by her and stopped.

Miranda rolled down her window and said, "Fell free to touch her boys. She would like that. Ginny turn around so these nice young men can see your nice tits and cute pussy. Don't be bashful, boys!"

One of the men reached for Ginny's tits and pulled on her nipples while the other man ran his finger across Ginny's slit.

"Man, she's wet," The man said.

"Sorry boys, we have to leave." Miranda announced.

The door unlocked and Ginny turned to get into the car but not before one of the men squeezed Ginny's ass. Ginny crawled into the car as Nancy and Miranda laughed.

"Sit back, Ginny and keep your legs spread for the ride." Nancy said.

Miranda turned in her seat and reached back to hand Ginny a collar and a blindfold.

Miranda instructed Ginny to put the collar on with the O ring in the front.

"Put the blindfold on, Ginny. As a submissive, you are not allowed to know where the club is. You can take it off when we arrive. Nancy and I will bind your hands behind your back and we will lead you in by a leash attached to your collar."

As Ginny listened to Miranda, her breathing increased with excitement and anticipation.

"You will do everything that Nancy and I tell you to do." Miranda said firmly. "Tonight, your tits, your asshole and your pussy belong to Nancy and me. Do you accept and understand this?

"Yes, Miranda."

"Good. Now put your hands behind your head and enjoy the ride. Oh, reach for the window switch and lower your window so anyone who wants to look at you can."

Ginny reached for the window switch and lowered the window. She then put her hands behind her head. Sitting in the back, there was little chance of Ginny being seen but she was getting excited at being exposed. She remembered back to her experiences walking nude in the park and she felt a rush. She would have to ask Mike to do that again.

Ginny felt the car turn and slow down. Miranda told Ginny to remove her blindfold. Ginny opened her eyes but she had no idea where she was. She could see that she was in a parking garage, but no other clue where she was. Miranda got out of the car and opened Ginny's door and told her to get out and stand facing her. Ginny did as she was told. Nancy came behind Ginny and placed leather cuffs on her wrists which she then locked together behind Ginny's back. Miranda had taken a leather leash and attached it to Ginny's collar. Ginny, led by the leash, followed Miranda and Nancy to an elevator a few feet from where Nancy had parked. The door opened and the three women got in. Ginny saw there were ten floor buttons on the elevator control panel and Nancy pushed the button for the sixth floor.

The door opened and the three walked out. When Ginny stepped into the hallway she saw very large man standing in front of a large door. Ginny was led by Miranda toward the man and Nancy showed him a card. The man looking at Ginny said nothing as he nodded and opened the door. Miranda pulled her inside.

"Just security. He is the only man you will see tonight." Nancy said to Ginny. "Play area, Miranda?"

"Absolutely! I can't wait to get started." Miranda said as she led Ginny toward the left side of what Ginny thought was a large loft, divided into various areas. As they walked, people, most dressed in some type of fetish wear others naked and restrained in some way, looked at Ginny as she was led past.

They stopped when they had reached what Ginny assumed was the play area. Various pieces of bondage equipment were placed around the room. Ginny saw a St. Andrews Cross, two different spanking benches, stocks and a large upside down wooden triangle that was mounted on a wooden base with a thick post raising the triangular piece. Some of the equipment was occupied and some not.

"The stocks are open. Let's start there." Nancy said as Miranda pulled Ginny's leash toward the stocks.

As they approached the device, Nancy reached into her bag and pulled out a ball gag.

"Open." Nancy ordered and Ginny opened her mouth and Nancy stuck the ball into Ginny's mouth and buckled the strap firmly behind Ginny's head.

Miranda pulled Ginny toward the stocks. Nancy had opened the top portion and without being told Ginny lowered her head into the bottom portion. Nancy undid the lock on Ginny's cuffs and placed her hands in the bottom cut out. Miranda lowered the top piece and locked it. Nancy took hold of Ginny's left ankle and pulled it far to the left. Nancy placed a cuff around Ginny's ankle as Miranda did the same with Ginny's right foot. Ginny's legs were spread far apart and she moaned as Miranda finished with her ankle and ran her finger down the inside of Ginny's thigh from her slit to her knee.

Miranda left Ginny's side and rummaged in her bag. She held up a curly rubber spiral that was attached to a medium size butt plug. Nancy laughed when Miranda showed her the plug.

"You know, Miranda, I think our little Miss here, has had bigger things in there." Nancy said.

"Oh, Nancy, I know she has, but let's start slow and see how she can take." Miranda said with a bit of a laugh.

After lubing the butt plug, Miranda patted Ginny's ass and slid the tip of the butt plug into Ginny's asshole. It didn't take Miranda long to get the entire plug into Ginny's ass.

"Well look at that," Nancy said. "Ginny has a pig tail growing out of her ass." Let's leave her here and get a glass of wine from the bar. Then we can come back and watch what the other doms do to our little piggy before we have a go at her."

Miranda slapped Ginny's ass twice. "Don't go anywhere," she said. The two women walked away.

In a matter of moments, Ginny felt her left ass cheek being squeezed. Then her right. When the squeezing stopped, her pig tail butt plug was wiggled, as if it was being tested to see if it would come out. A slap on her ass, followed by five more in rapid succession, made Ginny think that the plug was not coming out, at least, for now.

The spanking continued. Ginny thought that in the past she had certainly been spanked harder. But when Ginny felt a leather paddle on her ass, she knew the intensity was increasing. After three more swats to her ass, it stopped.

"Use the whip," an unfamiliar voice said.

"Well, I would but the tail, although it looks really cute sticking out of her asshole, would interfere. Do you want me to take out your tail so I can whip you?"

Ginny, because of the gag, couldn't respond. The voice now came around the front of the stocks and leaned into Ginny's face. Ginny could see her tormenter now. A young women in her twenties, dressed in a light colored leather one piece suit, the zipper lowered to reveal cleavage. She was blond and from what Ginny could see, very attractive.

"Oh, you can't talk. I want to whip your ass so I am going to remove your plug. I would stick it in your mouth to hold, but your gag prevents that. Lucky you."

She pulled on Ginny's nipples as she stood up and went back behind Ginny who now felt the pig tail plug being pulled out.

"I don't know if your Mistress wanted your asshole to gape because it hasn't yet."

The blond woman picked up a short tail whip, with wide leather strands, and brought it down on Ginny's ass. Ginny thought that it stung, but was not intolerable. But after a dozen strokes, Ginny was moving her ass back and forth which caused a growing number of onlookers to remark how cute Ginny's gyrations were.

"I'm done. Don't want to use up all my time with this one. I am going to put your pig tail back in."

"Don't bother," Ginny heard Nancy say. "I think she needs something larger."

Ginny felt Nancy's fingers slide into her asshole, applying lube. When Nancy withdrew her fingers she slid a butt plug into Ginny's asshole that was bigger than the pig's tail that was in her earlier. It was longer and definitely wider and Ginny moaned through her gag as Nancy pushed it in. Once in, only the base could be seen.

Miranda was in front of Ginny and was attaching alligator clips to Ginny's nipples. Ginny was drooling over her ball gag. Ginny felt a swat on her ass as someone was using a wooden paddle on her ass. The paddling continued for over a dozen strokes. Ginny tried to count them, but lost track. She was happy that the paddling stopped.

"My turn." Nancy announced.

There were murmurs among those watching as Nancy went behind Ginny and brought a four tail leather whip across Ginny's ass. Before Ginny could register the pain, a second stroke fell. Ginny had never been whipped by Nancy. Four more across her ass and three on each of Ginny's spread thighs. As best she could, Ginny bent her knees after each stroke. Then Nancy stopped.

Ginny felt Nancy's hand on her ass. She patted Ginny's ass and asked Miranda if she wanted to go next. Ginny could feel Miranda close to her. Miranda ran her well manicured fingers down Ginny's ass until they reached her slit. Miranda pushed three fingers into Ginny's pussy.

"I see you're enjoying this." Miranda rubbed her fingers together, indicating how wet Ginny was. "Does this want attention?" Miranda played with Ginny's pussy, pulling on Ginny's pussy lips and flicking her finger on Ginny's clit.

Miranda went to her bag and pulled out a riding crop. She moved behind Ginny and brought the crop up into Ginny's pussy. She repeated the stroke five more times before stopping and moving toward Ginny. Again, she put three fingers in Ginny's pussy but this time, to the surprise of those watching, Ginny pushed her ass back onto Miranda's fingers.

Miranda chuckled as she watched her fingers disappear into Ginny's pussy. Miranda slid her little finger in as Ginny kept moving her ass back onto Miranda's fingers.

"I can give you want you want." Miranda said. "But, we have a lady here who wants to give you a little something first." Ginny could hear some comments from those watching as Miranda withdrew her fingers from Ginny's pussy.

A very large woman walked in front of Ginny and pulled on the alligator clips on Ginny's tits. The pain caused Ginny to yell but it was a muffled yell because of her gag. The women, who Ginny thought had escaped from a Wagner opera, let go of the clips and went behind Ginny and slapped Ginny on the ass. But what Ginny felt next wasn't anything like being spanked. She felt a whip bite into her ass not once but twice. Then two more times before she heard Nancy's voice.

"The single tail really is effective, but you better stop here or we won't have much left of you to play with." All the women laughed.

For the next few minutes, nothing happened. Then Miranda and Nancy were undoing Ginny's ankles from the cuffs holding her legs apart. The upper piece of the stocks was removed and Miranda helped Ginny stand while Nancy undid the buckle holding Ginny's gag.

"Your ass is red. But not enough to prevent us from having some more fun. Take some water. Hands behind your back." Miranda said after Ginny finished drinking. "I am going to take these off. Be ready." Miranda removed the alligator clips from Ginny's nipples. She doubled over when the feeling returned to her nipples. She would have rubbed her nipples but Nancy had already locked the wrist cuffs behind Ginny's back. Miranda reattached the leash to Ginny's collar and started to walk toward another part of the club.

When Miranda stopped, Ginny saw a room with a few chairs and a table. On the floor, three large mats were stacked on top of each other. Miranda pulled Ginny toward the mats and when they were in the center of the mats, Miranda stopped and unhooked Ginny's leash.

"Stand here." Miranda ordered as she went to join Nancy who had brought in their bags and placed them on the table. Miranda began to undress and when she was naked, she pulled out a harness. Ginny did not see any attachments.

"Get on your knees, Ginny and get your head down. I want that cute red ass of yours in the air." Nancy said.

Ginny complied with Nancy's order. When Ginny was on her knees with her ass raised, Nancy roughly kicked her feet wider apart. Ginny could feel Nancy behind her putting lube in Ginny's pussy and asshole. Once she finished lubricating Ginny, Nancy slowly, but steadily, sank her strap on into Ginny's pussy. Miranda, whose strap on was wider and longer than Nancy's, sat in front of Ginny.

"Suck on this while Nancy fucks you." Miranda said and she held Ginny by the hair until she lowered her mouth on the large cock strapped to Miranda's hips.

The two women quickly established a rhythm and moved in and out of Ginny's mouth and pussy with ease. Despite concentrating on sucking on Miranda's cock and feeling pleasure from Nancy's strap on, Ginny sensed that other women were now in the room watching.

Nancy and Miranda switched positions. Nancy told Ginny to clean off her cock with her tongue, which caused murmurs from the onlookers but not nearly as much when Miranda said that she wanted Ginny's asshole. Like Nancy, Miranda slid her cock into Ginny's asshole slowly but steadily. She did not pull back and thrust back in. Her lubricated strap on moved steadily deep into Ginny's asshole and to the surprise of those watching and even to Miranda herself, Ginny was moving her ass back towards Miranda's invading cock.

Groaning out loud for everyone to hear, Ginny had Miranda's huge strap on all the way in her asshole. Pausing a moment, Miranda began to move out of Ginny's asshole before pushing back in . Abruptly, Miranda stopped.

"You do the work." Miranda said. "Move your ass back and forth and fuck yourself. Make sure you get all of it in. I don't want to see any part of my strap on not in your asshole when you push back. Do you understand?" To emphasize her point, Miranda slapped Ginny's sore ass.