Ginny's Humiliation Pt. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers

"Get moving." Rachel called out.

Ginny began to run, and pulled up close to Michelle and Mike. Connie and Camille were ahead and they reached the gate at the end of the road. Ginny could see Connie tapping Camille with her whip on the outside of her thigh to have her turn. Connie was heading back as Ginny and Michelle reached the gate. But as they turned, a car horn sounded and Ginny heard applause. Ginny turned her head to see a carful of young people hollering and laughing at the sight of two naked females outfitted as ponies, racing on the private road.

Michelle, not stopping to see what the commotion was, pulled ahead of Ginny, as Mike flicked his whip against Michelle's ass. By the time Rachel recovered from the onlookers, she hit Ginny hard on the ass with the whip and yelled, "move! Move it!"

Ginny turned and headed back up the road. But it was no use. Once again, Ginny knew she would lose. The feeling of an impending ordeal washed over her, leaving her with the comfortable feeling of being immersed in subspace. She wanted to be there. She needed to be there and despite running as fast as she could, Ginny and Rachel finished last.

In front of the house, the remaining guests were applauding the racers. Lester was helping Connie get Camille out of the harness. Lester moved the equipment away. He knew that Connie would want to remove the bell nipple clips herself, as well as slip the horsetail butt plug out of Camille's ass.

Mike was busy taking the harness off Michelle. He took his time removing her nipple clips. Mike rubbed the feeling back into her nipples and Michelle moaned loud enough for Jonathan to remark, "Wonder how she is going to react when you pull out the butt plug."

There was laughter at Jonathan's remark. Mike told Michelle to bend over and he began to withdraw the butt plug tail from Michelle's asshole. But Mike wanted to have a bit of fun and as he pulled the plug half way out, he pushed it back in. Mike repeated the movement a few times before he pulled the plug completely out.

Lester had moved toward Ginny and was helping Rachel undo Ginny from the cart and harness.

"Do you want to take the clips off?" Lester asked Rachel.

"I'll do the clips," Rachel said with a bit of sarcasm. "But I think you should remove the butt plug. Just make sure Ginny shows her open asshole to everyone. You want everyone to see your open asshole, don't you Ginny?"

"Yes."

""Yes, what?" Rachel had pinched Ginny's nipple.

"Yes, Mistress Rachel. I want everyone to see my open asshole."

"That's better." Rachel said as she took off the last nipple clip from Ginny's tits.

Ginny bent at the waist as Lester rubbed Ginny's ass and she bent over farther when Lester pushed on her back. He slowly pulled the plug out of Ginny's asshole.

"Now, spread those cheeks, Ginny, and show everyone your cute asshole." Rachel ordered.

"Yes, Mistress Rachel." Ginny, still bent at the waist, reached behind her and pulled her cheeks apart, exposing her gaped asshole.

"You know, Rachel, I've seen it more gaped than it is now." Mike offered.

"Well, the day is young." Rachel replied. "Back to the stables then?" Rachel asked Connie.

"Yes. Lester and George can set up the spanking bench and there's comfortable seating so the winning drivers can collect their prize from their ponies." Connie replied as she stared at Camille.

Mike had unharnessed Michelle and holding her by the arm, headed toward the stable.

"It's been some time since you sucked my cock. I hope living in England hasn't lessened your cock sucking skills." Mike said to Michelle.

"No, I think you will find they have gotten better." Michelle teased.

Camille was walking next to Connie and Patrick. But it was Patrick who told Connie that for quite a long time, Camille wondered about how it would be to eat you out.

"Ha!" Connie laughed. "She's about to find out."

When the group reached the stables, the spanking bench had been set up and George was carrying various implements. Couches and comfortable chairs were set up around the bench. Quickly doing the numbers in her head, Ginny realized that everyone present had at one time or another, dominated her, except Camille and Patrick and Camille had previously seen Ginny as a pony girl.

Connie walked over to a couch and began to undress. Mike, standing by a chair began to strip off his clothes as Michelle knelt next to the chair. Connie sat down, spread her legs and pointed at her pussy. Camille knelt down and crawled between Connie's legs, placing her mouth on Connie's slit. Patrick began to undress as he watched his wife lapping Connie's pussy.

Michelle was now sucking Mike's cock and even though they hadn't raced, Grace was on her knees alternating licking the pussies of Helen and Kathy as Jonathan looked on.

"Let's get you on that bench. But know this," Rachel said with her fingers under Ginny's chin, "after everyone has a go at your ass, you're going to make me come with that sweet, little mouth of yours."

"Yes, Mistress Rachel." Ginny submissively replied.

Lester pushed Ginny in the back and she bent over the bench. Lester took both her ankles and spread her legs apart before he fastened the cuffs around each ankle. Rachel took Ginny's hands and cuffed them to the front legs of the bench. Ginny knew that she was very open and anyone who walked into the stables would see her pussy and asshole on display. But, Ginny didn't care. She wanted Lester to paddle her. Rachel too and everyone else. But Lester and Rachel were the only ones present.

"Why don't you go first, Lester." Rachel offered.

"Gladly, miss." Lester replied, going over to the implements and selecting a flexible leather paddle. "This will get her started."

Lester stood behind Ginny to her left. Rachel watched from the right side.

Lester brought the paddle down on Ginny's ass with a loud smack. He quickly followed with two more and rubbed Ginny's ass.

"Our Ginny here, can take quite a lot of punishment. I don't know if you know that, Mistress Rachel." Lester said as he smacked Ginny three more times.

"You have no idea what I've seen Ginny take, Lester. She is quite something." Rachel said as she poked Ginny's asscheeks. "She can take more, a lot more."

Lester continued to paddle Ginny as George and Kathy walked into the stable.

Lester stopped paddling, and returned the paddle to the table. Rachel had picked up a sorority paddle and was taking her position behind Ginny.

"Is she wet, Lester?"

Lester took his fingers and rubbed along Ginny's slit. Sticking two fingers inside her, making sure he slid his fingers over Ginny's clit, he held up two glistening fingers.

"Very wet, Mistress Rachel. I've known women to get wet why they get paddled or whipped, but none ever get as wet as this one." Lester slapped Ginny on her ass and moved away.

Rachel brought her paddle back and struck Ginny's ass with a hard smack. Ginny jerked. Rachel brought the paddle down a second time and a low moan escaped from Ginny's lips. Two quick blows were followed by three shorter swats. Ginny's ass was now a bright red.

Rachel put the paddle back and invited Kathy and George to take a turn.

"I've always enjoyed taking a riding crop to Ginny's pussy. I think I will do just that." Kathy said. But she couldn't help but notice the look of surprise on Lester's face when she said she liked to use a crop on Ginny's pussy.

"You've done this before, Miss Kathy?" Lester asked.

"More than a few times. Lester, did you know that Ginny is always naked at work and subject to humiliation and domination from her work colleagues?" Kathy asked.

"You don't say! I had no idea." Lester slapped Ginny's red ass and asked her if this was true.

"Yes, Lester. It's true."

"Oh, it's true. Tell Lester what you have to do when someone comes into your cubicle." Rachel ordered.

"I have to spread my legs over the arms of my swivel chair and face whoever comes into the room."

"I would be in your cubicle all day!" Lester laughed and moved to the side as Kathy began to flick the crop against Ginny's slit.

Kathy picked up the intensity of her strokes. Ginny was reacting to the growing pain in her pussy as her moans and gasps became louder. Kathy switched targets and began to apply the crop to Ginny's red ass. After ten strokes, however, she stopped and said it was George's turn, unless Rachel wanted to do something herself. Rachel said no and George went to the table.

George returned to stand behind Ginny, holding a leather tawse. His first stroke wasn't very hard but Ginny knew from experience that George was using the tawse. She also knew that George would be striking harder and George didn't disappoint. His next for strokes alternated between Ginny's cheeks; left, right, left, right. The sounds the strokes made echoed around the stable. George aimed lower and applied four strokes, two to each, to Ginny's upper thighs and one final stroke across her ass. George returned the tawse to the table and Rachel was gently rubbing Ginny's inflamed ass.

"That's all, I think." Rachel announced. "There are other things we can do to her. Before I take her back to the house though, I would like to see something."

Rachel pulled apart Ginny's asscheeks and looked at Ginny's asshole. "I would like to see Lester fuck this asshole. What do you say, Lester?"

"I'd like that." Lester replied. "Unless Kathy has other plans, how 'bout Ginny sucking on George after I get settled in her ass?"

"I would like to see that, too!" Kathy said. "George can take care of me latter."

Lester was taking off his pants and boxers, revealing his large, thick cock. George was doing the same. Lester handed a bottle of lube to Rachel.

"Why don't you get her ready." Lester said.

"My pleasure, sir." Rachel said laughing.

Rachel coated her fingers with the lube and pushed them, firmly, into Ginny's asshole. She had three fingers in as deep as she could go. Kathy was watching intently as Rachel prepped Ginny's asshole for Lester.

"You've come a long way Rachel." Kathy remarked as Rachel withdrew her fingers and applied more lube to Ginny's open asshole. Rachel smiled at the compliment and slapped Ginny hard on the ass.

"Have fun, gentleman." Rachel said.

Lester was already hard as he approached Ginny. He pushed the head of his cock into Ginny's asshole. A short gasp escaped from Ginny's mouth as he pushed in, stopped, pulled back, and eased his cock deeper into Ginny's ass. George waited until Lester was deep inside Ginny before he grabbed her by the hair, lifting her head to his cock, which Kathy was stroking.

Kathy held Georges cock in her hand as she told Ginny to open her mouth. Kathy guided Georges cock into Ginny's mouth and let go. "Don't spill any of his cum, Ginny." Kathy admonished.

Ginny began moving her mouth over George's cock as Lester kept fucking her ass. Lester groaned as he was able to sink his cock all the way inside Ginny. She could feel Lester's balls slap against her thighs as he moved back slightly before plunging in again.

Kathy and Rachel watched as Lester, helped by the lube Rachel had applied, began to thrust faster. George held Ginny's head between his hands as he continued to fuck her mouth. Lester came first, slamming into Ginny as his cum was deposited deep in Ginny's asshole. George grunted and Kathy and Rachel knew he was cumming. There was no way that Ginny could prevent George's cum from overflowing her mouth. She swallowed repeatedly, trying not to let any cum escape. Finally, George pulled out. Lester let his cock grow soft inside Ginny's ass before he pulled out.

Rachel moved behind Ginny to look at her gaping asshole. She noticed Kathy kissing George deeply.

"Well, looks like you've had your fun, but time to make me feel good." Rachel said as she began to loosen the cuffs around Ginny's ankles. Kathy had broken off kissing George and undid Ginny's wrists from their cuffs. Rachel helped Ginny stand. Ginny could feel Lester's cum begin to leak out of her asshole and drip down the inside of her legs.

Rachel attached the leash around Ginny's neck. Lester motioned to a large chair in the corner.

"Feel free to use the chair, Mistress Rachel."

"Thank you, Lester. I think that will work just fine."

Kathy and George left the stables as Rachel led Ginny crawling toward the chair.

Rachel began to undress as Lester watched. When she was naked, Rachel sat in the chair and smiling at Ginny, lifted her legs over the arms of the padded chair.

"So, this is what it feels like. You know what I want you to do."

Ginny lowered her head to Rachel's pussy. Ginny wondered, as she began to lick Rachel's slit, if Rachel knew that this wasn't punishment or submission for Ginny. Ginny liked eating Rachel's pussy. She loved when Rachel dominated her, but giving pleasure to Rachel was something Ginny craved, as much as making love to Mike. Ginny lapped up the juices that were now flowing from Rachel's pussy. She sucked on Rachel's clit and swirled her tongue around the enlarging nub.

Rachel was moaning loudly and Ginny increased her efforts, driving her tongue deep into Rachel's pussy. Rachel grabbed Ginny's head when she came, lifting her hips and grinding her pussy against Ginny's mouth. Ginny slowed her licking and sucking as Rachel came, causing Rachel to feel little jolts of pleasure.

When Ginny finished, she looked up into Rachel's face. Rachel's eyes were closed as she basked in the comfortable warmth of her passing orgasm. Ginny looked at Lester. He was smiling at the scene that had just ended.

"That was some pussy eating. I think you do that as well as sucking cock." Lester said.

"Lester, I think you're right!" Rachel replied.

Rachel got up from the chair and began to gather her clothes.

"There's no need, Mistress Rachel." Ginny said. "By now, everyone will be naked up at the house."

"She's right. Just walk up there like you are." Lester said. "I'll bring your clothes up in a few minutes, soon as I finish putting things away."

Rachel, nodding agreement to Lester, picked up the handle of Ginny's leash, told her to stand, and led her back to the house.

When they entered the house, Rachel and Ginny both could see that Lester's statement about the lack of clothes was correct. Camille was on her knees, her face buried in Connie's pussy, while Mike was behind Camille, filling her pussy with his cock. Helen was kneeling on a love seat with her ass in the air and Grace was licking Helens asshole. Patrick and Jonathan were being entertained by Michelle, who was sucking Jonathan while Patrick was fucking Michelle. Ginny couldn't immediately tell if Patrick was in Michelle's asshole or pussy.

"Let's get closer to Michelle." Rachel directed, and she led Ginny by the leash to where Michelle was being double teamed.

Ginny could now see that Michelle was being fucked in the ass by Patrick and that she must have been paddled or strapped, Ginny thought, because her ass was very red.

Rachel, feeling a growing confidence as a Dom, told Michelle that she should get all of Jonathan's cum in her mouth and then give it to Ginny. If she did, Rachel continued, she would order Ginny to clean out all of the cum from her asshole that Patrick was going to unload there. Michelle lifter her head off of Jonathan's cock just long enough to smile at Ginny.

Connie was cumming as Camille increased her pressure on Connie's clit. Mike grabbed Camille's hips and ground his cock into Camille, filling her with his cum. Grace was still licking Helens asshole as Patrick began to cum in Michelle's asshole. Jonathan grabbed Michelle's head and thrust his cock deep into Michelle's mouth. Michelle did her best not to swallow. Rachel pushed Ginny toward Michelle.

"Go on. Give her a big kiss and get all that cum out of her mouth." Rachel commanded Ginny.

Ginny got down on her knees and crawled the few feet toward Michelle, who still had Patrick's slowly softening cock in her ass. Ginny, her mouth open, kissed Michelle, and licked as much of Jonathan's cum as she could from Michelle's mouth. Michelle pushed her tongue into Ginny's mouth and the two held that embrace much longer than necessary.

Patrick pulled out of Michelle's asshole and moved to watch his wife getting fucked by Mike while she gently licked Connie's juices from her pussy. Rachel tugged on the leash and led Ginny back towards Michelle's open asshole.

"Now, you clean her out real good. Keep your ass spread, Michelle. Get all the cum, Ginny or I will have to punish you both."

Ginny couldn't believe what she heard. Was it really possible, that in a short period of time, Rachel had become a true dominant?

Ginny bent her head to Michelle's ass, licking her asscheeks before letting her tongue plunge into Michelle's asshole. Ginny scooped out as much cum as she could using her tongue, swallowing all that she collected. When she thought that there wasn't anymore that she could collect, Ginny began to suck on Michelle's asshole, drawing out almost every bit of cum. Michelle was obviously enjoying the treatment as she purred softly as Ginny cleaned her ass. Jonathan was stroking Michelle's head as Ginny finished.

"I think these two should make the other cum, what do you say, Rachel?" Jonathan offered.

Rachel nodded in agreement and Rachel instructed Michelle to lay flat on the floor and for Ginny to get her pussy over Michelle's mouth and to bend over and eat out Michelle until she came. The two women were now engaged in the sixty-nine position, each enjoying the others pussy. Ginny didn't know if the others were watching. She didn't care if they were and she wanted to give everyone a good show.

Lester had returned to the house and was watching the pair go at each other. Soon both women were cumming. They both licked the juices of the other until Rachel finally pulled Ginny off a screaming Michelle, as Ginny kept licking Michelle's pussy even after Michelle had cum.

"Lester, would you tell Richard to set the food and drinks in the dining room? People can help themselves." Connie asked. Lester left to deliver Connie's message.

Mike had come over to Ginny, who was kneeling at Rachel's feet. Mike's cock was inches from his wife's face and she leaned forward to take it in her mouth and lick away the remnants of his cum and Camille's juices.

"I think I might have you do that tonight when we get home." Mike said. "Having fun, Michelle?"

"Yes, very. Looks like you're having fun." Michelle replied.

The group helped themselves to food and drinks and though everyone except Lester and Richard were naked, the conversation resembled any other cocktail party. Mostly small talk.

Connie asked Mike what he and Ginny had planned for the summer. Mike told her that they planned a make-up trip to the islands, the original trip cancelled by severe weather. Lester was standing near Connie and his ears perked up when Mike mentioned what Island they were going to visit.

"My cousin, Alan, runs a charter boat out of the wharf there. I'm sure I could arrange for you and Ginny to take a day cruise with him, if you want."

Mike looked at Ginny and she nodded an enthusiastic yes.

"Well, I'll make a call. When will you be going?"

"Two weeks from today." Mike said. Lester excused himself saying he would be back with the information. "

"He owes me a few favors." Lester said and he winked at Mike.

Before leaving, Michelle told Ginny that it was great seeing her again and that she always liked being submissive along with Ginny.

"Rachel seems real nice, and I can tell she likes you very much." Michelle remarked.

"We met through work and she is becoming a really good dominant. Maybe I could convince her to dominate both of us, sometime. Are you going to be around this summer?" Ginny asked.

Gln1517
Gln1517
876 Followers