Girdled Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Daddy was moaning, "Mmmmmmm.

"Tell me more Sara."

"I picked up my shorts and laid them on the tree trunk. Then stood before him naked. He asked how old I was and I told him I was 18 years old. He smiled and told me to suck his cock. I went to my knees as he stepped closer. His cock wasn't that long but it was fat and hairy. His balls were so big, Daddy."

I watched as Daddy fondled his cock. I love watching a man touching himself.

Daddy said, "More? keep going".

"I was on my knees, and he pulled me into his groin, my face was pressed against his lower belly and the hairy base of his cock. His scent, his musky, manly scent filled me, It was like a drug Daddy. I took that naughty mans cock in my mouth and sucked him until he came. He squirted so much cum, he washed in cum Daddy. Was I his cum slut Daddy?"

Daddy was stoking his cock again.

"Daddy, there a little more," I said, sounding a bit sheepish.

He nodded, "Go on,"

"Well, he left me there on my knees and another man stepped up to me, and then another and another. There were three men with their pants down and cocks out, all stroking themselves. They were taunting me. ordering, demanding I suck their cocks. So many cocks Daddy, so much cum. I went from one cock to another. My knees were scratched and red, my jaws were sore. But Daddy, I made them all cum!"

I watched as daddy closed his eyes and stroked his cock, I heard him moan, and then he stopped and changed the subject.

"I understand Rene is spending the weekend with us, is that the plan? Daddy asked.

I nodded it was. Daddy seemed intrigued.

"How long have you and Rene been intimate, what have you done together?"

Daddy's eyes were burning into mine as our two hard cocks pulsed against each other. I took that as an opportunity to be honest about Rene. Mommy was tolerant of Rene, but never showed any real interest him as my lover. Before I had the opportunity to speak he went on.

"How do you feel about him as a person Sara?"

Daddy laid on my bed and patted the the place next to him, signalling I should lay with him. I stood at the edge of the bed for a moment with my hard clitty pointing at him. Smiling I bit my lower lip as a tease.

"Come and lay with me baby girl," He said.

I laid down and snuggled in to his naked body. He felt warm. I reached out and held his cock. I heard him moan quietly as it pulsed in my hand.

I began, "Rene and I have been friends forever, you know that. He and I don't have any girl friends, you know that about me too."

I hesitated trying to put to words how I really felt.

"I have never felt comfortable with a girl, as a,"

I stopped, being a little nervous to reveal how I felt.

Daddy asked, "As a boy"?

"Yes, as a boy." I admitted.

"Why, tell me," Daddy inquired.

"I like fucking, I like everything about how Mommy smells and tastes, and how my clitty feels when Mommy and I are fucking. But, I don't feel masculine in the act. I like to feel more vulnerable, I feel more complete when I'm dressed feminine, and being guided by a stronger woman. Do you understand me, does any of this make sense?"

I felt relieved sharing this.

"How do you feel about men?" He asked.

I told him, "Ooooh my god, I could never have this conversation with Mommy."

Again he asked, "Why?"

I shrugged my shoulders and went on.

"With men it's more complicated, I can't pretend I'm a normal boy. When I'm with a man like you, I want to serve you as a submissive little girl. I wanna dress like a girl and show off my hard clitty. I feel the constant pull of femininity when I'm with a real man."

"And?" Daddy said.

"And this is where I'm complicated and conflicted, I think.

Oooooooh, I don't know. I'm just gonna say what I feel, okay?"

Daddy nodded.

"When I'm with Rene, he's maybe more submissive than me, and I am always the leader, I'm the one who encourages him to tell me things or do things, I feel more in control with him and I like it, it arouses me a lot! And I like that!"

"What have you two sissy faggots done, Sara?" Daddy asked.

Daddy's words stopped me. Was I really a sissy faggot? Was it time I finally accepted the truth about myself. I laid my head on Daddy's shoulder. Those words were humiliating, I hated the word faggot. As I thought about his words my clitty hardened, it was leaking on Daddy's thigh.

Daddy asked, "Have you fucked Rene?"

"No, but I want to, I want to really bad."

Then Daddy asked me, "Sara, do you wanna fuck me?"

"I don't know Daddy, I'm confused about that. But, I know something else."

"What Sara, tell me."

I leaned into his ear and whispered.

"Daddy, I want you to fuck me."

12