Girl Friday

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Very good, Charlotte," she complimented as I wrapped my arms around her waist and slid my breasts over and against hers. I have to admit, she was not the only one enjoying this. I found the feeling of her nipples hardening under my touch to be incredibly sexy as our bodies pressed together. And hearing her compliment me as I did as she commanded was very intoxicating. Getting clean has never been so much fun!

My soapy hands were making their last journey up and down her back and finally stopped to rest on my mistress's firm behind. "Make sure you do a good job," she reminded me as I soaped up my hands some more and began exploring. My god her ass was incredible. Nicely toned and round, I hoped my ass was this good when I was forty. It was a joy to squeeze and run my hands over. I even let one hand tentatively slide into the space between her cheeks and was rewarded with a soft moan.

By this time my mistress was beginning to mimic my movements. She took it a step further though and instead of just parting my cheeks, she was actively swirling her finger around my tight little opening, massaging and pressing. At that moment I was feeling like one very lucky girl, because not only was my mistress drop dead gorgeous, I was beginning to discover she was maybe a little kinky too.

I was never really into butt stuff, much to the dismay of my former boyfriend. I always thought of it as dirty and uncomfortable. Except here in the shower, with all of the soapy suds, it was slippery and clean and, well, a little exciting. I was really beginning to hope I might get to feel my mistress's finger plunge deeper inside me. But, alas, it was not to be.

Instead, she turned me around so that I was facing her and placing her hands on my shoulders, gently, but insistently pressed me downward. I knew exactly what she wanted and dutifully dropped to my knees. With soap still in hand, I concentrated on lathering her nicely-toned thighs and calves while my tongue playfully lapped at her smooth, hairless pussy.

"Ding, ding, ding," chimed my new phone from across the bathroom.

"Shit!" exclaimed my mistress, "I've got a video conference in fifteen minutes. Hold that thought. And don't get dressed." She threw a towel at me as she bolted from the bathroom. I dried my hair a bit and then wondered what I should do next. My hormones were still raging and I had just been cut off in the middle of something really good, so I decided I would take a minute to finish what my mistress had started. The toilet was the closest thing I could find to park myself on as I began furiously rubbing in an effort to take myself over the edge.

Not thirty seconds later, my mistress walked in on me. "Stop that right now!" she commanded, "and follow me." I dutifully followed her into her office. She was only dressed from the waist up as she sat down at her desk and opened her laptop. "Climb underneath and finish what you started in the shower," my mistress ordered. "We'll deal with your little indiscretion later." She sounded genuinely pissed off. I was hoping it was due to our time together being interrupted by the conference call and not because she caught me fingering myself.

My mistress did a wonderful job of keeping herself under control as I did my best to send her to the peak. I could smell her lust and I felt her rhythmic squeezing around my fingers. I knew she was into what I was doing to her, though the inflections of her voice never betrayed it. She held it all in amazingly well. However, once she disconnected from the call it was a totally different story. "Oh god, YES! YES!" she screamed as she pressed her hand to the back of my head and squeezed me hard with her thighs.

I could barely breathe, but I was feeling extremely proud of myself for what I just did to her. I was hoping it would be enough to make her forget about 'my little indiscretion' as she put it. She slid back in her chair and looked into my eyes. "That was amazing, Charlotte."

"Thank you Mistress," I replied lowering my gaze, "it was very enjoyable for me too."

"But don't think that I've forgotten about what I caught you doing earlier," she continued. Oh, shit. I was in trouble.

Chapter 4

"Climb up and lay your body across my knee," I ordered. I figured she knew what was coming next, but I wasn't planning to get to it straight away. I wanted to share a little lesson with her first. I let my finger gently caress her moist entrance before forcing it deep inside. I felt her body stiffen, but to her credit she kept silent, probably not wanting to make matters worse.

"I know I don't own this pussy, Charlotte," I imparted to the helpless girl over my knee, "but I pay a pretty hefty sum each month to guaranty that it's always close at hand." I began to move my finger around inside while she did her best to keep still. "So I think the least you could do is to make sure I'm always present to share in your orgasmic bliss. I'm not saying you need my permission to come, I'd just like to be there whenever you do. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Mistress," she replied meekly.

"Now, about your punishment," I said. "Open the top right desk drawer and you will find a ruler. You'll notice it's not a cheap dollar store ruler. I want you to look at it closely, feel the weight of it and then hand it to me."

"Yes, Mistress," she said timidly while handing me the measuring stick.

"Do you remember the two units of measure on the ruler, Charlotte?"

"Yes, Mistress," she answered, "inches and centimeters."

"Very good," I praised, "and how many of each did you see?"

"Twelve inches," she answered, "and, uh, thirty centimeters, Mistress."

"Very good, Charlotte," I complemented. "Now think carefully before you answer my next question, for it will determine if you get a whack for every inch or a whack for every centimeter." I think I may have scared her a bit more than I had intended, because I could feel her quaking over my knee. Ah well, a little reminder of who's in charge won't hurt. Won't hurt me that is. Can't say the same for Charlotte.

"What are you never to do outside of my presence, darling?" I inquired.

"Come, Mistress," she answered.

"Correct," I said, "and for that answer you shall receive the lighter punishment of only twelve whacks."

"Oh, thank you, Mistress," she gushed.

"With each whack of the ruler I want you to say 'I will only come for you mistress.'" Corny I know, but I was having fun with this. "I also what you to count for me so I won't lose track and let you off too easy."

Whack!

"I will only come for you Mistress. One."

Whack!

"I will only come for you Mistress. Two."

Whack!

"I will only come for you Mistress. Three."

By the time we got to four, her ass was turning a lovely shade of pink and by seven I felt her really beginning to tremble. At nine, she was starting to come apart and I secretly hoped I wasn't giving the girl more than she could handle.

Whack!

"*Sob* I will only come ... for you Mistress. Ten."

After ten I probably should have stopped, but some part of my mind was telling me to follow through or she would never learn to respect me. So I kept going.

Whack!

"*Sob* I ... *sniff* will only come for you Mistress. *sob* Eleven."

Whack!

"I will only come for you Mistress! *sniff* Twelve!" And then she completely broke down and cried for at least ten minutes before regaining her composure.

Damn, I had pushed her too far. As soon as she started crying I set the ruler down on the desk and started caressing her back. I was trying my best to take her mind off what I knew must be a great deal of pain. Pain that I had caused her. Charlotte's ass was bright red and giving off a heat that I could feel from several inches away. Thank goodness we didn't go metric!

"Thank you, Mistress," I heard her say after she had herself back under control. God I felt like such a ham. Here I had just throttled this poor thing within an inch of her life and now she was thanking me. I couldn't take it.

"Come with me," I said, helping her up and taking her by the hand. I led her next door to my bedroom and helped her to lie down over the bed. On her stomach of course.

"Stay there." I said gently while I went into the adjoining bathroom and scrounged around in the cabinet. Ah, there it is. I pulled out a tub of aloe and cocoa butter after-sun cream. Sunburn, ruler punishment, I weighed the two in my mind. Yeah, it should do the trick.

"Sorry, this might sting a little at first," I said, "but it should make you feel better." I scooped out some of the thick cream and rubbed it between my hands before carefully, gently massaging it into her ruby-colored buttocks. Her poor ass was on fire. I could feel the heat rising against my hands as I rubbed her.

"I'm sorry, Charlotte," I admitted, "that was too harsh. Why don't you rest for a while. Would you like me to get you a glass of water?"

I don't know if that was the very moment that she first stole my heart, but it's definitely in the top five. The next thing I heard from her lips was, "Stay with me Mistress. Please?"

I melted.

Chapter 5

Oh my god, my ass was on fire! The cream was helping, but relief couldn't come fast enough. That's when I really started to wonder just what the hell I had gotten myself into. I could always pull the plug, I had that option. That was one thing I remember Karin, the H.R. lady drilling into us at training. I could hear her in my mind, "Remember girls, you can always terminate the contract. This is a service, not slavery."

In fact, after whack number eleven I had seriously considered uttering those simple words, 'I terminate my contract.' All I did was try to get myself off, I was rationalizing, I didn't deserve twelve whacks for that. And what was that ruler made out of anyway? Lead? But in the end I began to calm down and started thinking about all of the good things that came with the job.

The pay was excellent and there was the expense account. I had my own room, I had been given a really nice phone. So far the only effort I had to put in was some tongue exercise. I don't even know if I'd technically classify that as work. My mistress was so gorgeous that I'd probably lick her for free if the opportunity presented itself.

So I quit feeling sorry for myself. My mistress was lying next to me with her arm draped over my shoulder, so she obviously cared about how I was feeling. Maybe this wasn't so bad. I could stick it out at least another day. I felt myself drifting off. Add afternoon napping to my list of job responsibilities. Yeah, it was a pretty sweet deal. Just have to avoid the ruler.

"Ding, ding, ding," chimed the phone. I reached over. "6:00 -- Dinner," it said. Oh crap, I was supposed to be preparing dinner. I quickly ran downstairs not bothering to get dressed first. I saw my mistress already sitting at the breakfast bar with an array of waxed cardboard cartons arranged in front of her.

"Charlotte, you're alive!" she teased. "I figured you needed some rest so I ordered out. There's an apron in the kitchen if you'd like to take over serving duties."

"Yes, Mistress," I said excitedly. My heart fluttered a little at her show of kindness toward me.

"You look very sexy in that apron," she remarked.

"Thank you Mistress," I replied. I knew she was eyeing my bare ass hanging out the back as I was reaching up to fetch dinner plates out of the cabinet. I decided to give her a reason to keep looking and put a some extra wiggle into my reaching efforts.

She motioned for me to come sit next to her. I walked over to her side of the breakfast bar. I did not sit down.

"Oh, right," she said looking a little embarrassed, "you can stay standing if you need to."

"Thank you Mistress," I said.

"I was just thinking that I really don't know that much about you, Charlotte," she was saying as we began eating, "other than you're young and attractive and have an obvious penchant for licking my pussy."

That got a little giggle out of me. "You do have a nice pussy, Mistress," I replied smiling.

"Seriously, though," she said, "tell me anything. Like, how long have you been working for the agency?"

"Oh, you're my first assignment, Mistress." I replied.

"Really?" she said in disbelief, "because you're a natural. Were you into girls before you started?"

"Just one time in college, Mistress," I replied, "right after my boyfriend since high school broke up with me during my freshman year."

"Hmm," she mused, "I never had any boyfriends. I've always been into girls. What's it like?"

"Well, I guess it's a little like having a puppy, Mistress." It sounded weird, but it was the first thing that popped into my head. I heard my mistress give a little snort.

"That's probably an apt description," she laughed, "they're hairy, smelly and always peeing on everything." We both got a chuckle out of that. "So why did you quit school?" she asked.

"College is expensive, Mistress," I confessed. "I ran out of money."

"So now you're working for me," she said, "I guess I owe a lot to that expensive school of yours." And then she kissed me on the cheek.

"Yes, Mistress." I think I may have blushed a little.

"Charlotte, if you would be so kind as to look in the fridge, I believe you'll find a half-full bottle of Chardonnay," she said, "would you like to help me finish it?"

"That would be wonderful, Mistress," I answered. "Where would I find the glasses?"

My mistress directed me to the cabinet containing the wine glasses. I fetched them while she watched my ass again. She poured, and just like a couple of teenagers we giggled as we talked about boys and how they were icky and how girls were so much softer and more fun to play with. After a while the conversation hit a lull, right about the same time the second bottle of wine ran dry.

"After you clean up, why don't you come up to my room, Charlotte?" my mistress said to me. "You can show me what you were trying to do in the bathroom earlier." She was smiling, so I didn't think the ruler would be involved this time. I hoped not.

Chapter 6

I got myself ready for bed and waited for Charlotte to finish cleaning up dinner. It didn't take her long to finish putting away the leftover takeout boxes and I soon heard her making her way up the stairs. Timidly, she entered my room and stood at the foot of the bed, eyes fixed on the floor. I found her demure nature to be incredibly sexy, particularly as she stood there, completely naked, waiting for my next command.

"Climb in with me," I invited, throwing back the covers. "Can you lie on you back or does your butt still hurt?"

"It's not so bad anymore, Mistress," she said. "I think the wine helped."

"Yes," I agreed, "wine does that."

As she laid her body next to mine, I propped myself up on my elbow to gaze upon the tender young thing beside me. "Earlier, in the bathroom, you were pleasuring yourself when I walked in," I reminded her as I drew gentle little circles on her tummy with my fingernail. I saw her blush a little bit. "I'd like you to continue what you started. While I watch. Can you do that for me?"

"Oh, yes, Mistress," was her enthusiastic response.

"Charlotte," I said, "I find your shyness very sexy, but this time I'd like you to look me in the eye as you do it. Is that OK?"

"Yes, Mistress" she said, "I can do that for you."

I watched as she fixed her gaze on me and her hand started moving to the sensitive spot between her legs. She started in slow with gentle little touches of her index finger. After a while her other hand was joining in and I watched a finger disappear inside her. I could see her chest rising and falling with each excited little sigh of pleasure.

"Are you wet, Charlotte?" I asked.

"Mmm, yes, Mistress," she said, "very wet."

"Show me," I commanded. Dutifully, Charlotte slid her finger from its warm confines and brought it up for me to see. It was glistening quite nicely and I couldn't help myself. I grabbed her by the wrist and brought that slick, juicy finger into my mouth. I wrapped my tongue around it and made a great show of sucking every last drop of her moisture into my mouth. I loved the taste of girls and Charlotte's flavor was particularly intoxicating.

I think my little show did something for her as well, because her other hand was rubbing double-time and she was starting to moan a little. I released her wrist and let her continue probing her insides while I watched with rapt attention. "Do I taste good, Mistress?" Charlotte asked hopefully as she continued pleasuring herself for me.

"Like a fine wine, my dear," I replied. She seemed genuinely pleased with my appraisal of her and she was really moving around now. As I had asked, she kept her eyes fixed on mine the entire time, though once in a while they would roll back into her head as she began to lose herself in pleasure. She was close to the edge now, I could sense it.

"Oh, Mistress," she moaned, "I'm so close."

"Come for me, baby," I whispered in her ear before planting a little kiss on her cheek.

That was all it took, because the next thing I heard was Charlotte crying out in ecstasy. "Oh god, Mistress -- I'm coming. OH. OHHHHH. GAAAHH!" she screamed as her entire body shook with the intensity of her orgasm. It was an incredible sight to behold. And I took extra pleasure in the fact that she still called me mistress, even in the throes of passion. Charlotte was proving to be a lot of fun and obviously worth every penny I was paying for her services.

Chapter 7

I woke to the insistent chiming of my phone. "7:00 -- Breakfast," it read, "fresh fruit and yogurt." I climbed out of my mistress's bed and padded off to my own room to brush my teeth and my hair. I heard my mistress's shower running, but decided not to join her. I figured I could shower later. I did not want to be late preparing the most important meal of the day. Still naked, I opened the fridge and began my search for ingredients.

Remembering some of the tips about presentation I had picked up in my accelerated training course, I decided to serve the fruit and yogurt in a fluted glass with a little sprinkle of granola on top. I thought it was a nice touch. I assumed I would be allowed to join my mistress and made one for myself as well. I placed my creations on a tray along with two spoons and two small glasses of grapefruit juice before heading back upstairs.

My mistress was just stepping out of the shower and still rubbing herself with a towel. "That looks scrumptious," she commented, looking at what I had prepared, "and extra points for originality." I set the tray on the bed and took over drying duty. "Thank you, Charlotte," she responded as I rubbed her with the towel.

"Any excuse to get my hands on your body, Mistress," I answered. I knew it was bold of me, but it was also the truth. She must have been pleased with my compliment, because the next thing I knew she was kissing me full on the mouth. "Mmm," was my only response. Thank goodness I had brushed my teeth! A silly thing to think of while a beautiful woman is locking lips with you, but that's what popped into my head.

I finished drying her off and we sat on the bed to eat my yogurt creations. "I'll be in my office most of the day," she was explaining, "I have a list of errands for you to run this morning. While you're out why don't you pick up something to make for lunch. I had originally thought of ordering out, put I'd like to see what else you can make besides breakfast."

"Yes, Mistress," I replied and immediately started trying to come up with ideas.

"If I need anything else I'll text you," she said, "and by the way, you'll find a selection of sundresses hanging in your closet. Please wear one of those when you leave the house, I don't want you getting arrested. But, I'd still like to have people to know what a sexy thing I'm keeping, so no underwear please.