Girl Guides

Story Info
Caught unawares by the girls.
3.3k words
4.36
20.4k
14
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Ashson
Ashson
8,548 Followers

I own this nice little cabin up in the hills. I was situated right next to a camping and holiday site. The line marking the property boundaries between the two sites were just a couple of white painted rocks. Neither of us had seen any need to do anything more.

I was staying up there for a couple of weeks, taking a well-earned break. After I'd been there a couple of days we had a storm. A really nasty one with lots of strong wind. A real lot of very strong wind. The sort of wind that snaps of branches and throws them around and if you're unlucky uproots trees and drops them in inconvenient places.

I was lucky. The few branches that got dropped on my property were very smartly moved to one side and I left them there to dry out a little. Once they were dry I'd cut them up and have sufficient firewood for the rest of the year.

The camping and holiday site were not quite as lucky. There was this big old tree on their property, hundreds of years old and tall enough to be a danger to passing planes. It must have weathered a hundred storms as bad as this particular one. Unfortunately it decided that the hundred and first storm was enough, and it fell.

The tree very neatly squished the accommodation block. The utilities block and the Admin area were untouched. The general camping area was covered with fallen tree, shattered building, and miscellaneous branches. They weren't going to be cleaning that up in a hurry.

The manager of the camping site came wandering over to see me.

"Morning, Mike."

"Morning, Gordon," I replied, smiling pleasantly. I could afford to smile. My place wasn't wrecked.

"I see your place wasn't damaged at all."

"A few loose branches. Nothing of importance. Can't say the same for your place."

Gordon turned and gave his place a sulphurous look. He was definitely not a happy chappy.

"Matter of curiosity, Gordon, but didn't you petition the council last year to get permission to cut that old tree down?"

"That we did, Mike. That we did. They said it was fine and refused permission. We asked again this year with the same result."

"Reckon they'll prosecute for having the tree come down without permission?"

Gordon gave a cynical laugh.

"They may want to but they're not that stupid." He paused for a moment. "At least, I don't think they're that stupid."

"Never take bets on how stupid a governing body can be. It's odds on that they'll be as stupid as the silliest person on the council."

"Well, my lawyer is getting in first. Their negligence in not permitting reasonable maintenance of the camp has resulted in an unfortunate result. We're suing for the cost of the clean-up and the cost of rebuilding the accommodation block. It's going to be hard for them to argue that the tree was healthy when we can point to the corpse."

"Anyway, that's irrelevant right now. I have a more immediate problem. I have a group of twenty senior girl guides arriving this afternoon and I've got nowhere to put them. They were supposed to pitch tents but it'll be days before the camping area has been cleared. Your place, however, has a nice expanse that doesn't need clearing and I was hoping that you would let them pitch camp there. That's all they need. The utilities block is still okay. I don't mind paying for the privilege."

I considered the request and shrugged. Why not? It was no skin off my nose. It wasn't as if I'd be using the ground for anything.

"Yeah, that'll be fine, Gordon. Just make sure the grounds are properly cleaned up after they go. No need for payment. It's not costing me anything and it would be nasty to take advantage when you're in a spot. A decent bottle of whiskey will be compensation enough."

Deal made Gordon trotted off to make his arrangements and I went fishing. When I returned (with fish) there were what appeared to be a hundred young ladies swarming around my front yard. I guessed they were the twenty senior Girl Guides.

I received a very disdainful look from a couple of young lovelies as I moved towards my cabin.

"Hey, how come you get a cabin while we're stuck with tents?" demanded one of the girls.

"I guess any of you who were entitled to a room will find said room squished under that tree," I explained. "If you can persuade the tree to move aside I'm sure you can have what remains of your rooms. As for my having the cabin, it's a case of I know the owner so I get preferential treatment."

True enough, seeing I was the owner. The young lady grumbled a bit but didn't bother to make an issue of it. Over the next couple of days I got to meet several of the girls, finding them quite happy to flirt with me, with me being just as happy to flirt with them. I wasn't really trying anything on - just casual flirting on both sides.

I went fishing early one morning, wanting some fresh trout for breakfast. I was returning with a nice little string of four when Brenda and Angela intercepted me, Brenda being the young lady who wanted the cabin.

"Where did you get those?" she demanded, indicating the trout.

"The river," I said, jerking my thumb in the general direction thereof. "Ah, can you cook?"

"Cook? Of cause I can cook. Who can't?"

"Lots of people. If you're a good cook and are prepared to fix my breakfast you're welcome to share in the trout."

"Deal," said Angela speaking quickly, "but I'll do the cooking. I've tasted your cooking," she added when Brenda started to say something, "and I'm not having you touch those fish."

The girls escorted me inside and Angela relieved me of the fish. Then she went burrowing through my cupboards, muttering about the paucity of the spices I had available. For my part I took back the trout and expertly cleaned them. That done Angela shooed me out of the kitchen and started cooking.

It didn't take long and breakfast was served and Angela could cook for me anytime. That was some of the best trout I'd ever tasted, and I don't know what she did to the eggs but they were apparently the best eggs a chook ever laid.

Between the three of us we cleaned up all the trout and would have had more if I'd had them available.

"Can you take us fishing tomorrow?" Brenda wanted to know. "We've got rods and we've been fishing before. We just don't know the best spots around here."

"Fine by me," I told her. "Just come around an hour or so before breakfast and you can come with me. The door will be unlocked so just knock and come on in. Yell out to tell me you're there."

When I went to bed that night I remembered that the girls could be around the next morning so I wore some pyjamas. I didn't think they'd approve of me wandering out of the bedroom in the altogether. Then I zonked off.

I woke up the next morning to find Brenda and Angela in my bedroom. I sat up rather sleepily, looking at them and blinking, trying to wake up.

"You're a hard man to wake up," said Angela. "We knocked, we came in and called out, we came in here and shook you. Brenda was about to get a glass of cold water."

I gave Brenda a baleful look while she just smirked at me. What happened next wasn't my fault. Strictly speaking it wasn't the girls' fault either. They could see I was wearing pyjamas.

I slumped back down in the bed, muttering something about another five minutes. That's the point at which the girls looked at each other and stripped the covers off me. The problem was that some mornings I've been known to wake up, ah, slightly tumescent, you might say. This was one of those mornings. My erection just naturally slipped through the open fly of the pyjamas, standing up defiantly.

"Wow," and "Oh, my," came from Brenda and Angela respectively. I grabbed for the covers to pull them back up but the girls were still holding them.

"Sorry about that," I gabbled out. "These things happen to men in the morning. Ignore it and it will go away."

And it would. I've had a morning erection before but I ignore it and it's gone almost immediately. Trouble was I knew two young women were looking at it and my cock apparently knew that too, as it seemed to want to stretch taller than ever. It wasn't going away while they were standing there looking at it.

I then found it definitely wasn't going away while the same two women were holding it, apparently measuring it.

"What the hell do you think you're doing?" I demanded.

"What do you think we're doing?" asked Brenda. "This is obviously our fault and as Girl Guides of good standing it's our duty to remedy anything that has been caused by our actions."

I had to admit that if a couple of young lovelies wanted to play with the toys then I wasn't going to grab a stick and fight them off. I resolved to just lie there and take what they dealt out with fortitude.

I quickly learnt that the girls seemed to know what they were doing. It was plain to me that it wouldn't be too long before things were going to become a little messy but that was alright. I was due to change my sheets anyway.

I subsequently found out that while the girls might know what they were doing I had no idea. They were coaxing me along, building on my arousal, and then, somehow or other, they managed to depress my instincts, leaving me as horny as hell but only semi-tumescent. If that wasn't bad enough they quickly had me rigid once more, slowly getting me all worked up again.

Did I mention that, amongst much giggling, the girls had managed to strip off my pyjama pants and their own clothes? I now had two naked girls on the bed with me, both of them seeming determined to drive me out of my mind.

"For god's sake will one of you finish this?" I demanded. (Demanded sounds a lot manlier than saying I pleaded with a whimper.)

"Make us," came the giggled reply.

I uttered a rude word that also heralded my intentions. I didn't deliberately pick one girl or the other - I just rolled over in the direction of the girl who was currently holding my cock in her hot little hand. (Obviously it would have been dangerous to roll in the other direction.)

Brenda gave a startled squeak, letting go of my cock as she put both hands on my chest to push me away. This was a bad idea for several reasons. For a start, she was nowhere near strong enough to push me away. It also freed my cock so I could now control what I wanted to do with it, and what I wanted to do was simple enough.

I'd moved her legs further apart and was pushing into her before she fully realised what was happening, although it shouldn't really come as a surprise. Her passage was warm and slippery and I went sliding home with no problems.

"Hey, what do you think you're doing?" she demanded, sounding genuinely startled.

"What you told me to do," I pointed out.

"What are you talking about? I didn't ask you to do this? Did I ask for this, Angela? No, I didn't. See, Angela agrees."

I had to concede that Angela was making agreeing noises.

"Excuse me, but I distinctly heard you say to make you when I asked you to finish things off," I pointed out.

By this time I was in action, thrusting in quite happily, noting in a pleased manner that Brenda wasn't being backward in responding, even if she was whining a little.

"I didn't mean you to do this," she managed to gasp out, "and why pick on me, anyway? Why not Angela?"

"You were holding the goodies," I explained, "so it seemed only fair and reasonable to start with you. Don't worry about Angela. She'll get hers in due course."

Brenda and I were now going at it hot and heavy, neither of us being inclined to show the other any mercy. Those two rotten teases had got me so aroused I couldn't have stopped if the whole camp of guides had come wandering through to observe.

I heard Angela give a gasp and a quick glance showed that she was hurriedly getting dressed. Apparently she wasn't going to leave herself exposed in case I was feeling frisky once I'd finished up with Brenda. Silly of her really. If I was feeling frisky after attending to Brenda then I'd stay right where I was and start over.

I kept thrusting away, happy with what I was doing. I had long ago captured her breasts and I was enjoying the soft feel of them beneath my hands, the hard nubs of her nipples rubbing against the palms of my hands.

By this stage Brenda had given up on her complaints and was now voicing little sounds of approval and encouragement. Not that I needed any encouragement.

It wasn't much longer after that when Brenda was pleading for me to end it and I was only too happy to oblige. We broke apart, both of us breathing hard. That sort of exercise can be quite strenuous.

"I am going to have a shower and get dressed. You can make me some breakfast," I told Angela. "Brenda can use the shower while I'm eating."

I hurried through the shower but took my time eating breakfast, a breakfast that was just as good as the one from the day before. I nodded my approval to Angela, who was definitely an above average cook. By the time I'd eaten Brenda had showered and dressed and I took them off to my favourite fishing spot. It was a good fifteen minute walk, on a rather isolated part of the river. The main paths didn't come near that point and you had to know where the animal trails were to reach it.

There was a patch of ground near the river where there weren't any trees, just some type of low grass. I had no idea why there weren't any trees at that spot, just happy that it was so. I'd brought my bait-tin with me and watched with approval as Brenda expertly baited her hook. No girlish squirming away from touching live bait. She dropped her line in the water and I turned to Angela.

"Leave Brenda there for the moment," I said, steering Angela a little further away.

I turned Angela to face me and then calmly reached down, undid the fastening to her shorts, and tugged them and her panties down. It was such an unexpected and audacious thing to do that her clothes were around her ankles before she really got a chance to react.

"What are you doing?" she yelped.

"What do you think? It's your turn now."

"Not happening," she said quickly, hands covering her groin.

"Yes, it is," I corrected her. "Are you forgetting that you were included when you said make us? You surely don't expect Brenda to take the full responsibility, do you? I mean, you didn't say no when I said you'd get yours in due course."

She hadn't, either. Possibly because she was too busy getting dressed.

"You can't, anyway," she said, sounding a little relieved. "You just spent some time with Brenda."

"That was over half an hour ago," I pointed out. "I'm all refreshed and ready to rock. Now are you going to be a good Girl Guide and do as promised? Ah, I think Brenda is waiting to see if you're going to perform or not."

That earned Brenda a killer look from Angela but it was just water off a duck's back. Brenda just kept on watching, a smirk on her face. For my part my hands were heavy on Angela's shoulders, pressing down. She resisted for a moment and then sank down onto her knees.

"That's my girl," I said in a soft, approving, voice. "Now just lean forward onto your hands."

While she was doing that, throwing little glances over her shoulder to see what I was doing, I dropped my trousers and knelt behind her. I started rubbing her, not at all surprised to find her lips soft and damp, not offering any resistance whatsoever when my fingers dipped into her. No matter what she might say she was definitely ready for this.

I parted her lips a little, took up position, and started making my conquest. Angela gave a little groan and started pushing back against me, apparently wanting to take me deep immediately. At the same time Brenda pulled her line out of the water, put it down and came wandering over to where we were.

"What do you want?" demanded Angela when she saw Brenda standing there.

"Just curious," Brenda admitted as she sat down next to us. "I've never actually seen another girl getting poked before and I wanted to watch. You watched him poke me, after all."

It was Angela's turn to mutter a rude word but I ignored them. I was busy pushing up Angela's top and unhooking her bra. That done I captured her breasts and settled down to work.

This was definitely an enjoyable task. My little run-in with Brenda had taken the edge off my appetite so I was able to settle down and take my time while I refreshed my reserves. I happily banged into Angela, my hands eager to play with those generous globes of hers. Angela certainly wasn't putting forth any objections, moving with me with an eagerness that totally put a lie to her initial objections. I guess she just felt that she was honour bound to object and when that didn't work nothing was her fault, so she might as well enjoy herself. If that was the case I have to say she enjoying herself with quite a bit of gusto.

"This is more fun when you're participating," grumbled Brenda.

"I don't know. I found it fun watching you get done," Amanda pointed out. "I think it adds something, knowing that you're watching."

"Maybe. I know I felt odd when I knew you were watching him on me. Anyway, I'm going fishing."

With that Brenda headed back to her rod and resumed fishing. Me, I just kept right on doing what I was doing, enjoying the rasp of flesh against flesh as I thrust into Angela, slowly working her towards a climax. (Mind you, I have no doubt that she'd have been just as happy if I started rushing things, but why hurry?)

Eventually I reached a point where I had to finish things. I put on some pace and with exquisite skill manage to bring Angela to a climax at the same time as I got there. (Luck -- skill -- who cares? It's the result that counts.)

I had thoughtfully brought along a couple of cloths so Angela was able to clean herself up before we continued with the fishing. We finished up with a dozen trout between us. I retained two of them, letting the girls have the rest to share with their friends. I did extract a promise from Angela to come by and cook my share for breakfast the next morning. Why cook for myself when such a good cook is available?

Ashson
Ashson
8,548 Followers