Girl in Men's Restroom Ch. 02

Story Info
The cashier promises to put me in order.
5.3k words
4.47
52.3k
43

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/30/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Willowifey
Willowifey
204 Followers

This story is a second one from a series. I strongly recommend anyone to read the first to get the continuity.

For those who read the previous story longer time ago, I will quickly remind you what happened.

Hello, I am Polly. A singer riding across a country to a gig. When I stopped at a random gas station to pee, the cashier told me that ladie's are out of order. When I entered a cubicle on men's bathroom, I found out there was a hole between cubicles. A man came to the other cubicle and started masturbating. I tried to film him, but my phone fell into his cubicle. In order to get the phone back and remain unrecognized, he made me suck his cock through the hole...

*****

"Thank you" I tweeted.

"That's my girl! He laughed and slid my phone under the wall. With a sigh of relief, I took it in my hand.

But then I realized how he addressed me before. Polly! How did he find out for god's sake? I said to myself. Then I looked at the phone. It was still filming. That motherfucker filmed the whole thing! From the moment he pushed his cock through the hole.

I didn't have time to get furious however.

As I watched the video, I saw a movement in my peripheral vision. The door of my booth was opening. I looked up, still kneeling on the floor with my panties around my ankles and covered in cum. The thing I saw through the splash of cum on my glasses was terrifying.

In the now open wide door was standing the cashier. Looking down at me.

***

"What the fuck is happening here?"

He stood there, arms on his hips. His face was grim and scary.

"I just... I..." I stuttered trying to pull my panties back on from my ankles and trying to get the cum off of my glasses.

"I thought you wanted to pee!"

"I did..."

"You did? It looks rather like you wanted to whore yourself out."

"I... He made me do it! He stole my phone and didn't want to give it back!" I answered, tears going down my cheeks, mixing with the cum on my face.

"Oh really? And why would you use the men's restroom, if you didn't plan this?"

He pointed at my face and my panties, still around my knees.

"What do you mean why?" I sniffed "You told me ladie's are out of order."

"No, I said that these young ladies are out of order."

That left me dumbfounded. Fuck. So he is trying to say this is all my fault? That I could have used the ladie's restroom and none of this would happen? I started crying. I tried to wipe up my tears, but I just ended up smearing the cum and tears all over my face and hands. My eyeliner was already all over my cheeks.

"What should I do with you?"

"Just let me go please. It won't happen again. I promise."

"Do you really think I will just let a somewhat famous person leave, after I found out she is a little whore who likes sneaking to men's bathrooms and blowing off strangers? I don't think so. You can't be that dumb. I need to teach you some manners first. I will have to put you in order."

I didn't say anything. I was crying, shaking, scared.

"But to be able to put you in order, I need to know what happened here first."

"Well..." I sniffed again. "You know what happened. He made me..."

"No, no no..." He smiled in a way that gave me goose bumps. "I don't want to hear what happened. I said I want to find out."

I stared at him for a while. Not really sure what he wants. But the look on his face was scary. And lustful. I could see him eying my body up and down. Stopping at my thrashed face, my cum soaked cleavage, my rolled skirt and my panties still around my thighs.

"Let's start with removing those panties, shall we?"

He said and reached down. He grabbed onto them and pulled. I tried to fight back, but he pulled strong. When I heard the fabric tearing in the seams, I figured there is no way fighting it. I relaxed and let the slide around my calf and down my ankles. Then I kneeled again and pulled my skirt down. Understanding I am losing this fight.

"That is better." He smiled at me, tucking my panties into his pocket. "I am going to safekeep those for you. You see, there are two ways this can go. The first one is, you will be a good girl and I will reward you for it. The other one is, that you will act like a dumb bitch. But then, I will have to treat you like one. Understood?"

I sobbed and nodded. Eyes glued to the floor.

"Now what is it you have been doing here?"

I looked at him, again unsure what he wants. But from his hungry look, I understood. He wants me to do what I did with the blond guy before. He wants me to suck him off. I hesitated.

"Are you going to be a good girl or not?" He said with a threat in his voice.

I couldn't move. I never thought I could get into a situation like this. I always avoided fights. I was always trying to be safe. But now...

I realized that this is my only way out. I didn't want to find out what would happen if I didn't oblige. I was frightened to find out.

I slowly crawled closer to him, looked at his fly, and started undoing his belt.

"Good girl! There you go."

He said as I unzipped his fly and slid his trousers off. He was wearing no underwear. His prick was already semi-hard. I looked at him. Hoping for him to let me go. He didn't. He just continued standing there with his hands on his hips, looking down at me with the hungry grin. I had no choice.

I took the penis in my right hand and started stroking it, until. As it grew, it looked about the same size as the blond guy's one. But it had more girth. His pubes were trimmed and black. I looked at him again. And then I accepted my destiny. I opened my mouth and put the head in it. I closed my lips around it and stroked it a bit. He didn't react at all. I tried to slide in in and out of my mouth slowly. I bobbed on his dick for a while before looking at him again. To my surprise, his face didn't look happy at all.

"I see I have a lot of work to do here." He sighed as he pulled me off him by my hair. I whimpered.

"Lesson number one." He said, pulling his trousers back up. "Always stay clean. As much as I like the mascara you are wearing," He said pointing at the cum on my face" I don't want to get all messy by other man's cum. Take your shirt off and wipe your face." He ordered while zipping his fly.

"That would ruin it!" I exclaimed.

"What do you care about more? Your dumb shirt or your own reputation? You know, if you will make me punish you, I might send the recording of the surveillance cameras to some TV stations. Would you like that? Sure, there are no cameras in the restroom, but those shots of you entering men's restroom and then leaving all thrashed and covered in cum would be very interesting..." He looked at me deeply. "Remember. Be a good girl, and I will treat you like one."

Shit! He is right. Fuck me. I'm totally screwed. I started crying again. But then I really did take off my shirt and wiped my face with it. When I was finished, I looked at him again. He smiled.

"Lesson number two. Get naked!"

His face was serious, when he said that. His firm voice ensured me, he is not playing anymore. I wiped my nose and reached for the clamps off my bra.

"Wait! Before you do that. Lesson number three. Eye contact. Keep your eyes on me at all times."

I looked at him. Mainly to find out if he is really serious.

"Good. See? You can be a good girl. Now, continue."

That fucking motherfucker. I thought to myself, as I opened the clamps on my bra. My eyes locked to his. I let the straps slide off my shoulders and revealed my chest. My boobs bounced a little without the support. That made him smile a little.

"You have some nice firm tits, you know?"

I looked at him hatefully. He obviously loved it. I stood up, closed my eyes and slid my thumbs under the edge of my skirt and slid it off. Quickly.

"That is nice. Keep your feet straight" He said while I bent to slide it around my knees.

He watched me reveal my unshaved pussy. U usually shave smoothly or leave a landing strip for fun and for me to feel a little naughty. But now, when I was traveling, I didn't really have time or reason to shave.

When the skirt was on the floor, I stepped out of it. I opened my eyes. He didn't look happy.

"Back on your knees!" he ordered. "Do you know what you did wrong?"

He said while taking his belt to his hand. I got scared. I quickly kneeled on the floor again. Trembling, looking into his eyes.

"I... I..."

"You closed your eyes. I told you to look at me!"

He said angrily. He stepped towards me with the belt in his hand. I wanted to close my eyes in fear, but the I realized that would only make it worse.

"But since you corrected yourself so quickly, I will reward you by not beating your ass."

He tied the belt around my neck while saying that. I was afraid to move. I gasped as he tightened it up. The leather bit in my skin.

"I will tighten this up, if you don't obey me." He said in a firm voice. "understood?"

I nodded.

"Reply to me if I ask you." He hissed.

"I understand" I tweeted silently. The leather around my neck tightened.

"You understand... You missed out something young lady!"

I have seen enough movies to understand what he meant. I couldn't believe that I'm doing this.

"I understand, sir." I corrected myself. The loop on my neck loosened.

"Good girl." He commented.

"Should I take my shoes off too?" I asked, my voice trembling. I didn't want to give him any reason to tighten the belt again.

"Lesson number four." He exclaimed. "Always leave your shoes on."

He looked at me for a while. And I realized why. It is terrifying and very humiliating feeling being naked in front of anyone else. Especially if the other person is fully clothed. I guess that is why he put his trousers back on. However, the fact that I had my sneakers on made the whole thing much worse. You see, you are kind of used to be fully naked. But if you are naked with your shoes on, the shoes remind you of your nakedness at all times. Leaving you unable to let go or forget about it.

"And lesson number five. Stop crying. Wipe your tears. You can be smiling, biting your lip, or have your mouth open when you are expecting a blowjob."

I wiped my tears, took a deep breath and tried for a smile. I failed when I realized what he said. He made it very clear, he is going to make me blow him off again. I didn't want to be biting my lip. There is no way I am doing that. I figured it would be best to just open my mouth. Make it as quick as possible.

"Tongue out."

He grinned, but then smiled as I really did stick my tongue out. He obviously enjoyed looking at me like this. Defeated, naked, kneeling on the floor, with my mouth open, tongue stuck out and eyes interlocked with his.

"Now I will let you suck my dick again. This time however, don't act like a schoolgirl. Let your eyes and mouth open, tongue out and let me do what I want to do. If you are good, I might reward you by letting you suck me how you would want to."

As he said that, he tightened the belt a little, just enough for me to be unable to move, and unzipped his fly. His trousers fell on the floor. His dick was semi-erect, pointing at my knees. I watched him undoing buttons on his shirt. He was doing that painfully long. All the while his dick was very slowly growing bigger and longer.

***

My opened mouth started watering. I was afraid to close my mouth to swallow. At that time, he already put his shirt away. He pulled on the belt to make me come closer to him. I had no choice but to do so. I would start choking otherwise.

As I was at the length of his now half erect penis away from him, he lifted it and placed the tip on my stuck-out tongue. He smiled as the wetness hit his dick. But then he stopped moving. He swayed his hips a tiny bit, to make the head of his penis slide on my tongue from side to side, while it was still getting bigger. But other than that, he was motionless.

"I can see you are ready. I can see you want it."

He commented on my watering mouth. It was filling up with saliva pretty quickly now. There was a small pool on my tongue around his dick already.

"Do you want me to fuck your mouth?"

He said as the saliva overflew my mouth and started streaming down from the tip of my tongue. It hanged there for a while before landing on my belly. I twitched as it tickled me, streaming lower. When it started getting closer to my lower underbelly, I realized I am wet.

I let out a sudden silent moan, as the trail of saliva reached my pussy and brushed around my outer labia. I realized how horny I am. Fuck! How is that even possible? Am I sick in the head? I mean, I can't be enjoying this, right? I am not some kind of psycho. Am I...? The penis reached his full size. The whole head was now fully in my mouth.

My train of thoughts was interrupted by a sudden movement. His hard dick started slowly sliding in my mouth. I tried to keep myself motionless but failed. As he slid his dick slowly in and out of my mouth, he pretty much smeared all the saliva in my mouth onto him. It stopped dripping down my tongue. And it stopped flowing across my pussy lips. I trembled in remorse of the sudden lack of stimulation. What the fuck is wrong with me?

For a while he kept sliding his dick pretty shallow, but as he reached a higher pace, he thrusted deeper and deeper. I was doing my best to stay motionless, but I failed as he rammed his dick all the way in. He pulled on the belt as he thrusted, so there was no way for me to back off. His head slid on across my tongue all the way back, until it reached my throat. As he pulled on the belt, my head moved higher, which allowed him to push even deeper to my throat. My muscles contracted around his dick, my body tensed up, my eyes popped out and I felt tears on my cheeks as I gagged. He held it there for about a second before releasing me.

My body loosened up, but that just resulted in me choking on the belt tightened around my neck. I tried to get back my posture, but he dragged me by the belt across the stall. When we reached the wall, he pulled on it to get me kneel up again. He positioned me with my back to the wall. I, unable to fight back, straightened myself and looked him in his eyes. Not willing to give him any reason to repeat that.

He looked down at me. With lust... And satisfaction. Then I realized, that I am not coughing. Not crying. Not desperate. I was looking at him. With my hands behind my back.

He opened my mouth with his thumb, cupping my chin.

"Lesson number six. Deepthroating."

I shook. But for some reason, I smiled as he said it. I realized I didn't tremble in fear anymore. I was shaking in anticipation. What is wrong with me? I wanted to think about what is happening with me, but I noticed he is losing patience.

I couldn't say anything with his fingers in my mouth, so I blinked my eyes a few times at him to ensure him I am listening.

"Open your eyes, tongue out." I did as he said. Unaware why so eagerly.

"Look slightly upwards and relax your throat." I raised my head as he replaced his finger with his dick.

"Don't fight the feeling. You will find it quite intriguing in a while, I promise."

He said as he slowly reached the back of my throat. Still not quite pushing in. I could feel my muscles trying to tense up again. For a while I wanted to back up a little, but my head was stuck between his cock and the wall. He held there, right on the edge for a while, before releasing. I fought it as best as I could.

"You are natural" He commented. For some reason making me proud of my performance. Not devastated by the situation. I trembled again. In fear of what more I will find out about myself.

Then he slid his penis back in. A little further this time. But he waited for me to get comfortable before pushing deeper.

He withdrew again.

"Do you like it?"

He looked straight at me. At this point, I was absolutely captured in the moment. I nodded slowly. What the fuck is wrong with me? Did he drug me or something?

"Do you want me to continue?"

I nodded again. Getting red, embarrassed as I realized what my answer was.

"Say it."

He wants me to do what? No way I'm doing that. I am here only because he wouldn't let me go. Right? Right...? But my mouth had different opinion.

"Please, continue." I whispered instead of sending him to go fuck himself.

The belt tightened.

"Please, continue, sir." I corrected myself quickly.

"That's a good girl I like to see." He said, while sliding his dick back into my wide open mouth. Painfully slowly. This time, when he reached the threshold, he didn't stop there. He crossed it. Slowly. And stopped right behind it.

My body tensed up. I gagged a little. But he didn't back off at all. I gagged a second time, but then I managed to release the tension in my throat. He withdrew and smiled.

"Good girl."

He pushed his dick in again. This time even further. I could feel the hair on his balls slightly touching the tip of my tongue. This time it was harder, and it took me one more try to be able to control my gagging. As I did, I realized, I really am finding the feeling intriguing.

At the same time, I saw a movement in the corner of my eye. I could feel something on my left ear. Slightly brushing over it. When the cashier withdrew his dick with a victorious smile on his face, he looked at the thing pressing on my ear.

"I can see we have some visitors."

He allowed me to turn my head around.

***

As I turned my head, the thing stayed pushed to my cheek. The pink tip touched my nose as I looked at it. It was pushed through the hole in the wall which was now positioned right next to my head. As I turned about 90 degrees, it got stuck under my nose, pressed on my upper lip. I knew the smell.

Through the hole I could see a chiselled chest, blondish hair and a very familiar dick.

"You have been a good girl, so you can collect your reward" I could hear from above me.

For some reason, I really felt like it would be a reward for me to be able to put the penis in my mouth again. At this point, I stopped thinking about it much. I guess I just allowed myself to lean into it.

"Thank you, sir."

I replied in a baby doll voice. Exactly the voice the blond guy wanted me to thank him for cuming onto my face and into my mouth. The dick under my nose bobbed and dangled, as I spoke.

With my hands still behind my back, I turned around to face the cock in the wall. He stayed pushed all the way through and I was right at the wall, so I had to lower myself under it in order to fit.

The belt around my neck tightened. He could feel a nudge, that pushed me flat on the wall. My tits and chin were squeezed to the wall. The dick reached from my chin across my lips and next to my nose. The pink head was dangling right above my eye, resting on my glasses. I looked at the cashier to find out why he did that.

"Lesson number three!" He frowned down at me.

"Never break eye contact." I realized and locked my eyes with his.

"Good girl." He smiled. "You are quite clever if you want... Lucky that you remembered. I would have to punish you otherwise." He frowned again. But released the belt.

I wasn't waiting for anything. For some reason I felt an urge and hunger to have it in my mouth.

I swallowed the dick in the wall hastily. My pussy was burning. I don't think I was ever this horny before in my life. And I had to taste that dick again.

As it disappeared in my mouth, the cashier smiled at me. And with my mouth full, I smiled back at him. There was no fighting it anymore. I was loving this. I was loving kneeling naked in front of a stranger. I was loving being trapped, without many choices. I was loving being judged and treated accordingly. I was loving behaving myself like he wanted me to. I was loving being his good girl.

He raised his hand. He put it on the back of my head and tangled it in my hair, as I slowly bobbed on the dick in the wall. I could hear his balls swinging around and slapping on his thighs. As the cashier entangled his hand in my hair, he started controlling the movement of my head. He changed the tempo from quick to slow, he controlled the depth of my thrusts. He never forced me deeper than I would like. But sometimes, he made the thrusts very shallow. Driving me mad and making me eager to swallow the dick again.

Willowifey
Willowifey
204 Followers
12