Girl on the Golf Course Ch. 05

Story Info
Christine takes her adventure outdoors.
6.7k words
4.72
13.3k
24

Part 5 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In the months following her fiasco with the locker room and Dr. Piston, Christine swore she wouldn't do anymore adventures. She would focus on work and golf club improvements to keep busy. Day in and day out working at the club, she would walk the course. Unfortunately, she found that her thoughts started to betray her. She began picturing herself running naked across the course. She'd shake off the feelings, but each day they grew stronger. Her fantasies would grow in detail. She'd imagine filming herself running naked, broadcasting it to the club members. She'd picture orgasming by the tee boxes and tying herself up on the green. It only got worse from there.

She finally decided to give in to her inner desires and decided to plan another adventure. She plans on spending a day naked outside, on the golf course. She decides to do it on one of her days off, since it would be less risky than her working and someone looking for her. It would be simple, fun, and would get it out of her system. As she mapped out her plan, her mind kept asking 'What if?' She thought about each idea and went down a rabbit hole. She wanted ways to automate actions, punish her, excite her, and do things without her knowing. She also wanted a way to keep her outside without a way to finish early.

Her plan is to secure a time lock container to the tree next to 9th hole tee box. This box will contain the key back into the building via the maintenance door. The 9th hole is the furthest from the golf club, and also very visible. She will also place a copy of her office key on a random golf cart key ring.

On the day of the adventure, Christine will strip naked in her office. She will sneak out and lock the door behind her. Then she will walk down the maintenance hall and exit the back door, which will lock behind her. Sometime after 12pm, she will have to reach the 9th hole tee box and open the time release box to get the maintenance door key. She will then have to check the shack for the random cart key ring containing her office key. Finally she will have to sneak back in the maintenance door, down the hall, and back to her office undetected.

Christine wanted to push herself even further. For months she had been having nightmares over the blackmail program and it's emails. It was torture, true mental anguish. It was stressful and almost destroyed her. She hated it... And she couldn't wait to do it again. In true Christine fashion, she was going to do it again, with added risk.

While the ideas was fresh in her mind, she drafted an email directly to Dr. Piston, who has now caught her naked twice. The email includes details of all her past (and current) adventures as well as revealing naked pictures. The email begs for his discretion, willing to pay for it by allowing him to pick a future adventure.

To prevent this email from sending, Christine will have to enter two codes. She created a string of random letters and numbers. She writes them on two stickers, that have been perforated and will stick them to two separate trees facing two different greens. She will have to view these papers and memorize these codes. Then, when she gets back to her office, she will have one chance to enter the correct codes. If not correct, or if nothing is entered by 6pm, the email will send to Dr. Piston. Once the codes are submitted, her email and the program will be locked for 12 hours. She won't know if the entries were correct or if the email was sent.

Christine spends the week planning her escapade. She details everything in her diary. As she plans it, it keeps getting even more elaborate. She decides to add more obstacles. Through her research, she found the app 'Automate'. A little studying and she figured out how to code process flows. Her original plan went off the deep end and became incredibly elaborate. She couldn't wait to add more elements. With her new plan, she would be stuck outside until at least 12 noon, with her other escape somewhere randomly on the course. Risk of exposure will plague her throughout the day.

This adventure will need a lot of preparation and some supplies. She will need to order things and get creative putting them to use. She purchases:

- 1 small box with a time lock

- 25 camouflage, motion sensor cameras to place on various trees, the kind used in hunting and to track wildlife.

- 50 Bluetooth tracking beacons, the kind used to help locate lost keys, etc.

- 50 fake rocks that hold keys.

- 1 vibrating smart butt plug controlled by app on phone.

When the items arrive, she connects all the beacons to her phone and stores the beacons in the rocks. Rather than putting them out herself, Christine decides to randomize her adventure by giving all of the rocks and motion cameras to her front desk worker, John. She tells him that there were a few wildlife sighting complaints. She explains the rocks emit a frequency that deters animals and to monitor effectiveness, the cameras would capture any animal movement. She asks him to place them in the trees throughout the course, wherever he thought it would work.

She decides that her adventure will be in one month (another obstacle which might lead to her forgetting some of the actions) and puts in for the day off. It is now time to start coding. She starts designing some flows:

- If her phone connects to a Bluetooth rock (25 foot range), it will activate the butt plug app and set intensity to max, until she is out of range, with a minimum time of 2 minutes.

- Any incoming or outgoing calls will activate the butt plug.

- Any missed calls will upload a faceless naked photo to the Google Drive that houses the photos for the club member slideshow, which constantly runs on a small TV to the side of the bar.

- If her phone connects to another device, it will transmit, via NFC, a picture of her tits to the device. Her phone will constantly be in search mode. She won't know how many photos were sent.

- After every 5k steps, will set a timer for 20 minutes, after which an audible alarm will go off. To turn it off, Christine must say her own name.

- If no movement is detected for 2 minutes via location tracking, a faceless naked photo will be uploaded to the slide show.

- If she opens the camera app, notes app, email, or messaging, a naked photo with face gets uploaded to the slideshow. This will prevent her from writing down or taking a picture of the release codes.

- The video from the motion cameras are recorded and played on the security monitors in the security room. The doors will be left unlocked and ajar. If someone enters the room, they can see anytime Christine is caught on camera.

- If her phone connects to the Admin Office WiFi, the following actions will take place unless a code is submitted:

1. After every 15 minutes, a bondage photo shoot is uploaded to the slideshow.

2. After 45 minutes, a WiFi plug will turn on. A shredder is plugged into the outlet, which will start. Christine's outfit will be laying on top. This is locked in the closet and the closet unlocks after she enters a code. (There is an extra outfit in her drawer, a tight sheer tank top and booty shorts, one size too small.)

3. After one hour, the video compilation of her streaking is uploaded to a porn site, named with the golf course name and her initials.

Finally, it is almost the day off reckoning. At the end of the day before, she places a copy of her office key on a random golf cart key ring. She then asks Jess to empty the key drop sometime in the early afternoon. If the keys aren't used, then they will be hanging in the shack and she can retrieve them when the shack is empty. If the keys are in use, someone will be holding onto her key back to her clothes and she won't know who has them. If the keys were returned, they will be in the key drop and will be locked up until Jess completes her task.

Come judgment day, Christine arrives at the club early to be undetected. She immediately hides in her office. She meditates for a little while to gather her nerve. She strips naked in her office and places her clothes on the shredder. Christine decides to only bring her phone to track location, and distance. She found a way to block out the clock and much of the functionality. To restore it, she will have to plug her phone into the security computer. She pushes the butt plug inside her and activates the 'Automate' program. She slowly opens her door and peeks out. The building is empty. She sneaks out and closes the door behind her, locking her out. The click causes her to jump, sending shivers down her spine. She continues down to the maintenance hall. She sneaks to the back door and stops. She hesitates, hiding behind the door. This is it. With a deep breath, she goes through the door and lets it close behind her. She is now locked outside naked until the afternoon.

She makes a beeline run for the nearest bush. She runs from bush to bush until she is close to the tree line. She rushes into the trees and hides. Out of breath, she squats behind a tree. After watching her breath, she remembers about the 2 minute timer and immediately starts moving. She guesses she has been there more than 2 minutes and worries that a picture has already been uploaded. She walks through the tree line, trying to stay as close to the course as possible while continuing to move.

She starts to see people playing. She slows and hides behind bushes, being careful not to stay in the same spot more than 2 minutes. She watches as each golfer lines up their putt and sinks them. It is exciting watching these players completely naked, while they don't know she's there. She watches as they move on in the course. If only they looked this way. She continues walking and decides to up the excitement next time she sees golfers.

After a long hike, she finally sees another group playing. She walks the tree line until she is behind them. She gets low and sneaks out of the trees. She is now completely exposed to the world. She lays down to watch them. As the last of the group hits the ball, she crawls back to the trees. That was a rush, but as usual, she challenges herself to raise the stakes. She walks around, waiting for more golfers. Once the next group arrives and turns their backs, she reemerges from the trees. This time, she takes her phone and opens her camera. She stands up, turns her back and takes a naked selfie with the golfers in the background. She scurries back to the trees.

By this time, only an hour has passed. It's now 8am. Only 4 more hours before she can attempt to get back to safety. She continues the tree line to see what else she can do to play more games. While walking, she pictures herself running out of the tree line and exposing herself to the club. She's imagining all the things they would do to her. While lost in her thoughts, she is snapped back to reality with the sound of snapping sticks and cursing. She turns and starts running further into the trees. Suddenly she feels her butt plug vibrate, which sends her to her knees. She immediately ducks behind a bush. She peeks through and sees a golfer stomping around. She can hear him cursing and grumbling about finding his ball. She is terrified, all the while being tormented by her plug. Here she is, a couple feet away from being discovered completely naked, with no way to cover up.

Christine stays put, staying as quiet as possible. She needs him to find his ball quick before another photo goes in the slideshow and so she can get out of range and stop the vibrating. She waits, watching, hoping he doesn't come closer. "Gotcha." He exclaims. She watches him bend into a nearby bush and pull out his ball. He makes his way back out of the trees. When he leaves, she moves out of the Bluetooth range and over to where he was to look out. Here, she has a clear sight of the course. She watches as he backtracks to where he started, to reshoot his unplayable ball. She paces around the bushes all the while continuing to watch the golfers. She is now all worked up and loses herself to her fantasies and begins touching herself. She is really lost in her own world when another ball comes into the trees not 10 feet from her. She stops and looks out. She can see the golfer, in the distance, walking towards the trees. She guesses it will take him some time.

She finds the golf ball and decides to have fun. She wipes the dirt off of it and rubs it against her pussy. She slowly pushes it inside her. She then pushes it out and places it down in a clear area. She backtracks to a safe distance and watches for the golfer. She sees him looking around and quickly find his ball. She sees him line up his shot and hit it out of the woods. She was hoping he would pick it up and carry it but nevertheless, he has a secret memento.

She continues in the woods. A little bit of traveling goes by when all of a sudden her alarm starts blaring. She's hitting every button but nothing is happening. She remembers the rule and whispers her name but nothing changes. She says it louder and louder until finally it turns off she will have to match the volume of the alarm. She looks around but it doesn't appear that she was noticed.

The next thing Christine sees is the statue that she once imitated. She immediately gets turned on thinking about it. She looks around and sees nobody around, so she runs out to relive the memory of her adventure. She gives it a little kiss, hops down, then runs back to the trees. She wanders the woods for another couple hours. Her plug goes off several more times. She also occasionally stops to watch golfers. The alarm goes off a couple times as well, but each time she was able to loudly says her name to turn it off without being caught.

She decides to move towards the key and starts heading towards the 9th hole. As Christine travels, the wooded area becomes thinner and thinner. She now has golfers on both sides of her. Up ahead, the trees are so thin and scarce until they stop ahead of a cart path, followed by fairway. It is a good distance until the next tree line, which starts out pretty thin.

Christine was so focused on the setup, keys, and thrill, she completely forgot about the cart paths on the golf course. She immediately feels panic. She watches each side carefully for a break in the action. She slowly moves closer to the opening, carefully hiding behind each tree. She is now between 2 trees, with almost no cover ahead of her before the clearing. She waits for the next cart. As they pass, she makes a run for it. She passes over the path, watching the cart the whole time. She keeps watching while running onto the fairway. Thinking she's clear, the ground gives way and she falls head first as the ground dips, letting out an 'Oomph'. The dirt sticks to her sweaty body and the wind is knocked out of her. She crawls out and hears golfers calling out. She has to move now. She runs the rest of the way and slides into the tree line. She continues into the dense trees until feeling safe, believing that she was spotted.

Christine hides behind a bush for a short rest, coming down from what just happened. Trying to stay under two minutes, she continues her journey. She approaches the 9th hole and there are golfers there. Christine immediately regrets putting the box on the tree next to the tee box. Why couldn't she just leave it in the tree line. She waits for the golfers to tee off, but there are other golfers waiting right behind them. As she's waiting, one golfer proclaims he's going to 'take a leak' and walks to the trees towards her. This caught her off guard and she stumbles back and falls while trying to retreat. He is quickly approaching so she rolls behind a thick bush to hide.

She lays flat and right up against the bush, hoping that he doesn't find her. She hears him whistling and unzipping. He must be so close. She can hear him starting to pee, with the sound of his stream bouncing off what most be a rock. He's shouting back to his group and as he does, the splash bounces into the bush in her direction and hits her. She's humiliated. He's essentially peeing on her and she can't get away from it. Even worse, it is taking so long that she knows another picture has been uploaded. Finally he zips up and walks back to the course. She is sick and wants to vomit. She just wants to get the key and get out of this.

She paces around, wiping herself off with every leaf she can find. Finally the last golfer tees off. There is a break before the next group, so she runs out and checks the tree. The box is still at the base of the tree, concealed by the large rocks. She opens the box and takes out the key. It worked! She grabs the key and races back to the trees. Now she just has to get to the codes to memorize them, and then to the shack and hope her office key is there. She rushes through the woods and approaches the clearing. She waits for golfers to pass and makes a run for it, avoiding the crater this time.

This time she heads the other direction to get the codes. Why did she have to spread them out across the whole course. While walking, the plug goes off again, along with her alarm. She doubles over and struggles to get her name out. She yells her name finally and it stops. She listens and hears chatter so she stays still, low and hidden. After some time, she doesn't see or hear anyone approaching, so she works to keep moving. The vibrations are intense and she's now so worked up.

She makes her way to the tree with the first code. As she approaches the tree, again her plug vibrates. She again curses herself for making a random string of letters numbers. She will have to endure this vibration while memorizing the code. She thinks about taking a photo, but remembers that if she does, it will upload a face revealing photo. At that moment she remembers taking a photo with the golfers in the background. 'Shit'. She screwed herself and a picture of her naked, showing her face has been up in the bar since the beginning of her adventure. She needs to get this done. She does her best to remember the code, also realizing it's been longer than 2 minutes.

Christine weighs her options of what is worse... Taking a picture and having another revealing naked picture shown to whoever is at the bar, working to memorize this code with anonymous naked photos being uploaded and the plug having its way with her, or giving up on it and having the email sent to Dr. Piston. She decides to keep viewing the code and trying to recite it with her eyes closed. It must be 10 minutes that she's at the spot. She's doubled over and on the verge of orgasm. She believes that her ass and tits are now readily on display for the club, but she thinks she finally has the code. Christine makes her way to the second tree. This time there is no vibrations, but there is a camera right below the code. To see the code, she'll have to be on camera. It takes another couple minutes, but she works to recite both of them.

She moves on and back towards the club house. She gets hit with vibrations again, which she expected backtracking through the zone. She wishes she could embrace this and cum, but she needs to get this over with.

Christine hurries through the woods all the way back to where she started. There is a long way between the trees and the shack, so she has to time it carefully. She also needs to figure out if her staff is in there or if it's empty. She doesn't want to risk walking up to the shack and being seen, so she makes the hard decision to call to find out. She knows calling will activate her plug. She decides she will call the front desk to *check in* and ask how it's going and where everyone is and if they need anything. She calls and John answers the phone. She asks how he is and how the day is going. She fights back her moans and whimpers as the plug does its thing. She asks about the other staff and where they are. Tim is in the pro shop, Meghan is currently tending bar and renting carts, and Jess went home sick.

12