Girl on the Golf Course Ch. 08

Story Info
Christine fills promises messes up and decided on her future.
15k words
4.78
9.3k
16

Part 8 of the 9 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 01/11/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Christine continued with a couple more small adventures, stripping and streaking here and there. However, the biggest one that she previously agreed to was the party where she would strip for, and fuck, John and his friends. What was now troubling about this experience was that Jess and Megan would be there to witness her behavior. Even worse was that the date had been moved up sooner. She thought she had months before she had to subject herself to this, but now it was only days away.

Christine both dreaded the day but was also excited as it arrived. She got into her stripper character disguise and drove to the event. She decided to herself that since she agreed to provide 'bonus' service to the party goers, she was going to go wild at the party. When she arrived, she skipped the pleasantries and introductions. She immediately started her routine. The way she danced was way more provocative than the previous events. She stripped naked quickly and was touching herself right in front of these young guys. As she danced in front of each of John's friends, she thrusted her pussy right in their faces. She would then fall on their laps and grind. When dancing on them, she could feel their bulges almost ripping through their pants, begging to penetrate her. As they started getting handsy and touching her, she embraced it. She guided their hands up and down her body. As the songs went on, and their hands roamed to more private areas, she became even more daring. Christine would spread her legs to allow access and allowed them to stick their fingers in her. She got absolutely lost in the dancing and was almost being made to cum on the floor while being covered with dollars.

After a few songs, she asked who wanted lap dances. She selected the bachelor first and took him in the other room. She danced on him, stripped, and then rubbed her titties in his face. She turned and pulled his face into her ass. She ran her hands down him and started to undo his buckle. He was very nervously looking around. "What's the matter?" She asked him. "I don't want to cheat on my future wife." He replied with a stutter. "She doesn't have to know if you don't want her to," she responded, "this could be our little secret.". He still looked nervous and held onto his pants. Not wanting to give up, she changed course. "I'll tell you what. How about you sit there and I'll do my thing. You can watch me and join in if you want." She faced him, spread her legs, and touched herself. She licked her lips making eye contact and really sold the act. She kept going until she actually came. He stayed and watched, but didn't join in. After she came, she whispered in his ear that he can keep that between us. He redid his pants and hurried out of the room.

She redressed and got John next. She really got into it here. She started talking dirty to him while dancing, saying "I remember you from the last party." She ran her hands along his crotch. "You almost put my eye out with this thing last time. I can't wait to see what you are going to do this time." She stripped and straddled his lap, feeling his bulge pressing against her pussy. She lifted up and shoved his face into her pussy, wrapping a leg around him. She felt his tongue lick her. She put her leg down and reached down, undoing his belt. He took the hint and unzipped, pulling his cock out. He pressed up, almost standing, trying to insert into her. She teased him a little before giving in. She sat down, feeling his cock slide into her. She bounced up and down on him as he was trying to pound her. She leaned back and let him do his thing. She riles him up with more dirty talk, finding it fun to talk to her employee like this. "Oh yeah, give me that big cock. Show me who's boss. Make me your little slut." He was jumping out of his seat fucking her until he started grunting. She held on to him and grinded her hips, telling him "Cum for me. I want to feel you shoot your cum in me." That's all it took and he came inside of her. When he relaxed, she let go and climbed off of him. He tipped her real well and they both got dressed.

Christine took the rest one by one in the other room and either blew them or fucked them, depending on whatever they wanted. She was full of their cum and happy to satisfy. She was completely in charge of them, despite being the one on her knees, and blew the minds of these young guys, who clearly haven't had much experience. She was positioning them how she wanted and giving them the time of their life. In return, she also got the occasional orgasm and plenty of money in tips.

She took a break after making each one cum. The guys were spent and sat around drinking so Christine redressed and went up to the bar to refresh and get a drink herself. She was talking to Jess and Megan. While talking to them, she decided she would try her luck with hooking up with them.

C: How do you like being a bartender?

M: Oh, this is just a side gig.

C: So what do you do?

M: We work at a golf club.

C: The same one as John?

J: Yep, that's the one.

C: Oh that's a nice club. How do you like working there?

J: It's nice.

C: You ever think about taking up more gig work?

M: oh no, I don't think I could ever do this.

J: No, I couldn't do what you do.

C: it's no so bad. Plus, you both have the bodies and the looks for it. I bet you would do even better than me.

She continued a little more, throwing in some winks and smiles. She did little dance moves, encouraging them to try along. They followed suit and shook their shoulders, then their asses, all while laughing along. She told them they looked great. She said that's all it really is and jiggled her chest towards them, but finishing it by flashing them. They giggled and turned red. "Now your turn," Christine said. They laughed and said no they couldn't. "It's nothing we have already seen. Here look." She grabbed a hand each and pulled them to her tits. "See, same as you." They were all giggling now. She wanted to go further with them. She got excited at the thought of secretly fucking her whole staff. When she finally came out and invited them to the room for a dance, they declined. She pushed again and encouraged them, but no luck. She continued talking to them for a little while before heading back to the boys to do another show for them. She announced she had a surprise ending and brought over her bag. She pulled out toys that she brought with her and used them while they watched.

After cumming, all of the guys were hitting on her. One of them sheepishly asked for a picture. Against her best judgment, she agreed. This spiraled and now every guy wanted a photo with her. She ended up taking a naked picture with every guy there. One guy asked for a second picture, this time posing as if he was spanking her. Seeing it as fun she agreed. Now all the guys asked for suggestive photos, and she ended up posing on her knees simulating a blowjob, on all fours, fingering herself, getting eaten out, and other lewd acts. They were having fun coming up with humiliating pictures. With no other ideas, she suggested one last photo, a group picture with her in the middle. They set a timer and took a picture with her front and center. They took a second one with them holding her up her legs spread and completely exposed. After this, she got dressed, collected her money and wished the bachelor all the luck. She left the party happy with the attention and command she had, but sad she didn't get to fool around with the girls.

Christine took the next couple of days to catch up on work and just relax from the extreme scenario that she just played out. Things were going normally and she was able to suppress any urges for adventure. She still owed a few blowjobs and cashed in on them when requested. It was always most fun when they wanted it in her office.

A few days later, however, the universe had other plans that would pull her back into her lifestyle. Christine received a message from Ted. 'It's time to cash in. I can either tie you up where and how I want, or you can take the challenge yourself and tie yourself up and wait for me.'

Christine figured Ted wouldn't be kind so she said she would tie herself up for him in her office. He responded 'Not good enough, how about the locker room.' She objected but it seems he made up his mind. They still have her under control so she agreed. They set a date and time and she got all of the necessary items.

The morning of, Christine stripped naked and put her belongings in a locker. She positioned herself on all fours on the bench, her ass facing the door. She was risking a lot, assuming he would be on time and that nobody else would be coming in this early. She put on a blindfold, as requested, and wrapped ropes around her and the bench and tied them off. With one pull she was now tied up, but with enough slack that she could fight her way out of. After a couple of nerve-wracking minutes, she heard the door and trembled. She heard voices and reactions and instantly recognized the voice of Ted and others. She didn't know others were going to be there, but since she heard Ted, she figured (and hoped) it was people she knew and that knew of her secrets. It didn't take long until her pussy and mouth were stuffed with cock.

She felt cock after cock enter her mouth and pussy, usually at once. One by one, the came in her pussy, in her mouth, and on her face. It dripped down her cheek coating her chest, too. She was a cummy mess. After the last cock pulled out of her and none took off place, she moved to get up but felt hands hold her down. The ropes were tugged and pulled tighter. She heard them laughing, then heard the door open and shut and nothing but silence. She pulled at the ropes to untie herself but the ropes were much tighter. She couldn't get the knots loose. She called out to Ted, but no response. Those bastards left her stuck. She tugged and struggled but couldn't get loose. She started to panic. She wanted to yell for help but didn't know who would come. She didn't want John coming in and finding her like this. She tried to steady her breathing to calm down and come up with a plan. That's when she heard laughter and Ted telling her how hot she looked struggling.

"That was so hot. I'm sorry, but I enjoyed that. I wouldn't leave you like that though. That would just be mean. Unless you wanted me to..."

"Ted, untie me now. You had your fun, but I want out." Christine said sternly.

"Ok, ok, but one last thing. One final game to this adventure. I will untie you once you make your choice. Firstly, we took your clothes out of this room and placed them under John's desk. Your first choice is that I forward this email 'from you' to John telling him to make rounds around the club to see if anyone needs anything. Depending on people's responses will be how far he'll be away and how quick he'll be back, or if he'll even be out of sight. If you choose this option, you'll have to gamble and rush to his desk to get your clothes."

Ted continued "The second option. I have here 3 USBs. One of them has your pictures and videos, the other two have a regular screensaver. You have to pick one and plug it in to your computer to upload it to the server. This will change all screensavers to whatever is on that USB. After you hit upload, I'll give you a change of clothes.

Christine mulls it over. She thinks about the time of day and that it is probably pretty empty. She doesn't think she'll have much time to get her clothes, which will leave her either naked in the locker room caught by members or out there caught by John. With the USB, she has 67% odds, plus she could change it quickly after getting dressed, even if she chose wrong.

Christine tells him she chooses the USB. Ted unties her and holds the three out. She must blindly select and upload. She struggles to choose one, but makes her choice. He then hands over her laptop as it has admin rights. She inserts it and hesitates. It takes her a minute but she finally hits upload. He locks the laptop, telling her he'll give her the new password tomorrow. She looks horrified at him. He tells her he'll be right back with her clothes. This time is excruciating as she could be using her desktop or the security room to check the settings and change it if it's her. 15 minutes later he comes back with her clothes and leaves. She dresses quickly, in of course a skimpy attire, and runs out. She beelines to the server room but it is locked. There is a note saying it is restricted until tomorrow. She runs to her office but her computer has been taken, with a note left in its place. 'The computer is in the server room which is locked until tomorrow. I have the key. I hope you chose correctly. Good luck.' Christine has been locked out of all options for making changes. She is scared and frustrated of being caught, and angry because Ted is 2 steps ahead of her on everything.

She runs to the lobby as John is coming back to his desk. She tells him she received a complaint and to check the locker room, so she can get him out of the way. She checks the computer and sees a screensaver of landscapes. She breathes the biggest sigh of relief. She heads back to her office and plops down in her chair. As the adrenaline wears off, she feels the effects of the brutal fucking she took that morning. Her legs and arms are sore, as is her jaw and pussy. She realizes she has cum dripping out of her and running down her leg, as well as on her chin and chest.

Christine starts to question her mental state and why she willingly agrees to do the things she does. She contemplates her life and what is missing that causes her to seek out adventure and put herself in risky situations. She decides to take a mental health day to really mull things over. She tells John she is leaving for the day and will be back tomorrow.

The next day she comes in a little more refreshed. She has decided she will stop putting herself at risk at work and focus more on the club. When she says good morning to John, he has a smirk on his face and is laughing as he says good morning back. She asks him what is so funny and he just replies "Nothing." She has a similar interaction with both Jess and Megan. She wonders if there is something going on or if she just is seeing things differently now that she is focusing her efforts differently.

Later that day she is talking to John about an upcoming event when she sees 2 very familiar looking USBs on his desk. She asks him what those are and where he got them. He can't hold back his laughter. "I can't believe that was you." he says. "That was the best night of my life. You're really talented."

Christine turned 50 shades of red. "John, did you show anybody what's on this USB?" she asks. Feeling brave and as if he has the upper hand, he responds "What's it worth to you? What will you do to find out?" Christine changes her tone to a very stern one with a scary serious expression. "John, tell me now. Does anybody know about this?" Startled by her reaction, he replies yes. "Tell me," she says, "who knows about this?" John tells her that he told Jess and Megan who asked to see it and he showed them.

Christine's stomach is in her throat. She feels like she's going to throw up and pass out all at the same time. She can't believe the level of exposure she feels right now. She has been discovered by club members, and even exposed herself to many members. She's been fucked and degraded herself. However, this hits much harder. Having her employees know about her adventures and how she degrades herself is much worse. She wants to cry, she wants to crawl in a hole. She knows she has to nip this in the bud. This can affect her job and career and she's very nervous. She loves what she does and does not want to get fired.

Christine calls John, Jess and Megan into her office. When they come in she tells them to shut the door. She can see the smirks on their faces. She tells them that she is aware that they they've all seen pictures and videos of her. She tells them that it's true that it was her at John's party. Then she utters those fateful words that have set her on this extreme path that she's on now. She looks at them and says "This can't get out and must remain a secret. I will do anything to keep this between us."

Jess is the first one to speak up. "What made you do all of this? Christine responds that she doesn't want to talk about it. Jess responds using Christine's words. "You said you would do anything to keep this a secret. I think that at least deserves you telling us everything and answering our questions." Christine looks down defeated, realizing she's just going further down the rabbit hole. She tells them her story. "I was bored at work one day and challenged myself to dress in revealing clothing. That led me to accidentally exposing myself and being seen naked. The feeling I got from that was so extreme, so embarrassing, but so exciting that I knew I had to continue. I pushed myself to do more tasks and to go further and further. Then it escalated once I got caught the first time." She realized she said too much and just revealed that other people knew.

Megan asks her who caught her. Christine is afraid to speak up. Megan asked again to which Christine responds "Dr Piston". Megan follows up asking how many people know about her adventures. Christine has her head in her hands at this point and very meekly states "Too many to count. I lost track." Then John chimes in "How many times have you done parties like the one at the club and at my party?" Christine responds that there was one other one the other night. Jess asks "How did you escalate from running around naked to having sex at parties? We're you forced to do that from being discovered?"

Christine responded "Due to being discovered I agreed to act as a stripper, but taking it to the next level was my idea. Once I reached that level I couldn't go back. I needed to push myself further and further." John then asked the story about the USBs. Christine responded "I can't, it's too embarrassing." Again they reminded her that she agreed to do anything. Christine then confessed. "The other day I agreed to tie myself to the bench, blindfolded. I then waited and trusted that the members coming in would be those who challenged me to do so. They were and they had their way with me. They tricked me into another challenge. They told me I had to blindly select a USB to upload as a screensaver. Two were normal and one of them was the one you found. I picked an innocent one but didn't know. In trying to cover my tracks and find out which one was picked, I forgot about the other two USBs which John found."

Megan then asked if there was anybody that didn't know. Christine responded "Many. Not all of the members know, and everyone else that works here except for you three don't know. I would like to keep it that way." Megan then asked "Is that why you've been dressing slutty these last few days?" The words stung, but she nodded.

Megan then asked what Christine would do if she was told that each outfit for the rest of the week would have to be smaller and more revealing each day, starting with this outfit. Christine didn't know if she could get more revealing being that she was wearing a mini skirt and a shirt that was too tight. The bottom of her ass was already on display as was her midriff and cleavage. Megan challenged her to do so and referenced that she figured she liked these challenges. She threatened, "If any outfit isn't clearly more revealing, the USB might end up in the wrong hands."

Jess then looked at her and said she had another question. "At John's party, you were clearly there to entertain the guys. Why did you hit on me and Megan?" Unable to look up at them, Christine answered. "I was having fun at the party, but it's something I've already done. I find you both very attractive and wanted to push myself to my first lesbian experience."