Girl Talk Ch. 09

Story Info
Blackmailed Carrie is reluctant, but can't resist a big one.
4.7k words
4.71
6.4k
4
0

Part 9 of the 21 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 08/07/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Girl Talk 9: Carrie 2

This series is based on interviews I did quite a few years back with women who had modelled for me, or were private clients when I worked as a photographer. Their words have been, 'edited' but only to remove features of continuous speech such as, 'um, ah, eh,' and repetitions of partial phrases which is common in everyday speech.

The Confession Club: After telling me the first story, Carrie hinted that she had another, even better tale to tell, and that she was just in the right mood to tell it. She needed no persuasion and was very explicit and forthcoming about the events of this little erotic masterpiece.

CC: Well Carrie, I must say this is a surprise. I didn't expect you to give me two stories in one day, but in the words of the old saying, "I've got the time if you've got the inclination."

Carrie: Oh, I've really got the inclination. (laughs) I'm in just the right 'devil may care' frame of mind to tell you more.

CC: You mean you're feeling horny after telling me the first story?

Carrie: Well...

CC: That's good enough for me - just start when you're ready.

Carrie: Well, this is a sequel to the story I just told you. If the incident with Rob in the car park hadn't taken place, neither would this. It's funny how one thing leads to another isn't it?

CC: Yes, it happens like that sometimes.

Carrie: After my husband Kenny, went back to the army, Rob and I met again, and this time instead of the hurried proceedings in the car park, we had plenty of time. It was great - Rob certainly knew how to give a girl a good time in bed, and he pressed all the right buttons for me. He was insatiable, and I lost track of the orgasms I had, and I had to beg him to stop - eventually. I was sore the next day, but it was a nice soreness; the kind that keeps a girl's mind on her pussy and makes her want it even more. He came around the next night and gave a repeat performance, and this time he was the one who couldn't keep up. So, I let him sleep for a couple of hours, then woke him up for more by sucking his cock. I climbed on top, guided his cock into my wet hole and fucked him senseless. It was lovely.

However, that's not the real story. Just a little bit more of the last to give you some idea of how Rob and I got things started. We got together on a semi-regular basis for about a year afterwards. We couldn't meet too often - not in such a small town. There's nothing quite so nosy as the population of a small country town, but as you'll soon find out, I wasn't being neglected in the sex department - oh dear no - quite the reverse.

A couple of Saturdays after the incident in the car park with Rob, one of my friends was celebrating her birthday, and invited me to the pub along with a few of the other girls. We'd had a few drinks, and it was my round, so I went up to the bar to order. The bar manager, Jim, served me himself. He was very complimentary, and told me I always looked nice, but I was looking particularly lovely that night. I felt myself blush but thanked him very much for his compliment. I knew he fancied me, but he wasn't really my type, being about ten years older than me as well. Sometimes the girls would tease me about my "admirer," which always made me blush, and it was a giggle, but that was all. I was always pleasant to him, but no more than that, and I never encouraged him in any way. I went back to the table with the drinks and promptly forgot about him.

About an hour later I went through to the toilet, and when I came out, Jim was a standing beside the back door leading to the staff car park, exactly where Rob had been standing a couple of weeks before. He was smoking a cigarette, and I passed some harmless remark about him having a break. He agreed with me but said that he was really keeping an eye on the car park. When I asked him why, he told me that there had been some vandalism; staff cars being damaged or being broken into and so on.

That's when he hit me with the bombshell, news. Looking me straight in the eyes, no doubt to gauge my reaction, he said that was why they had installed CCTV cameras to monitor the car park. I felt sick - the strength seemed to drain from my body at the thought of what they might have picked up. I was so shocked I could hardly speak, and when I did, I hardly recognised my own voice asking him when they'd been installed. The answer I was hoping for was 'last week', but instead got 'two or three months ago.' I eventually mumbled something about the quality of CCTV cameras being so bad that that it was almost impossible to recognise who the people were anyway.

He came back with, 'Not ours love - it's a top of the range model, in colour and the quality is brilliant. It even has a motion sensor, so it only comes on when there is movement in the car park, just to make sure it doesn't waste tape.' I didn't know what to say, I was so embarrassed, and then I heard him add, 'More bloody trouble than it's worth, always breaking down, that's why I'm here now, having a smoke and a look around.' When I asked 'innocently' how long it had been broken, he told me about a month or so. The sense of relief that washed over me was almost palpable.

As I turned to go back and rejoin my friends, he casually pointed to an upstairs window overlooking the car park. 'That's my bedroom' he told me, pointing to the window, which was open a few inches. It was common knowledge that he lived alone in the flat above the pub. 'Can you see, the one with the window open a few inches?' he asked me. I said I could see it just fine, wondering what the hell he was going on about - especially when he added that it was open because the CCTV camera was broken. Puzzled, I just looked at him blankly until he explained that since the CCTV camera was broken, he'd set up his own video camera to record everything happening in the car park below.

I immediately felt sick again, I felt my chest tighten, and I was having trouble breathing, almost as if I was having a panic attack. When he added, 'It's even better quality than the CCTV, and with the added bonus of sound,' I knew I was in big trouble. I had a momentary sense of relief when he said that he normally just rewound it and re-used it without looking at it. For a few milliseconds I thought I was off the hook again, but then he went on to say that he only did that after having a look around to see if any damage had been done. He went on to tell me that his car had been damaged a few Saturdays ago - nothing too serious, just a small dent on the bonnet, as if someone had sat on it. When he went to look at the videotape to see what might have happened, he saw something very, very interesting. I knew right away that he was talking about me being screwed silly - why the fuck had we chosen his car out of all the cars in the car park I thought?

I felt my eyes fill up with tears and apologised, but he told me not to be silly. Nobody need ever know anything about it he reassured me. I asked him what he was going to do with the tape, and he said that was up to me, but I should see it first before making any decisions. I told him that I didn't want to see it, but he was adamant. I should just leave as usual with my friends, and when he was finished clearing up in the bar, he would give me a call and I could come back to see it. I was determined that I wasn't going to come back; I didn't want to see it, and there was no way I was coming back later I told him.

I was in an impossible situation, but I was still struggling against the inevitable. Even as I said it, I knew I'd be coming back to his flat later, where I would be at his mercy, and probably do anything he wanted me to do. He was silent for a moment. 'You know, it's my day off on Monday,' he finally said. 'I never do anything much, just have the boy's round for a few drinks, a Chinese take-away, maybe watch some porno movies. A boy's night together, a few laughs, a beer or two - you know the sort of thing?'

He didn't need to say anything more - he'd drawn a very clear picture. I bowed to the inevitable, and opening my handbag, I took out a pen, bit of paper and scrawled my phone number on it. He smiled, thanked me, and I went back to join my friends - the whole incident had hardly lasted five minutes, but it was going to change my life forever. I stayed on for a while, but my heart wasn't really in it, and I eventually made some excuse about a headache and went home.

I sat at home, waiting for his call, thinking how he's played me like a fish on a hook. First making me think he'd gotten it all on tape to scare me, then telling me the CCTV camera was broken so I thought I was safe, finally reeling me in for the killer blow when he told me about the video camera in his room. I was desperately trying to think of some way out of the situation when the phone rang, and he asked me to come back to the pub. I told him I would be there in a few minutes - as much as I'd wracked my brain, there was no way out.

I walked back to the pub and he let me in, leading me upstairs to his rooms. He offered me a drink, but I refused and told him to just get on with it. I was not happy, and I wanted to let him know that he was not my favourite person at the moment. He just ignored my petulance and poured me a gin and tonic, placing it on the small table beside the couch I had sat down on. The lights were dimmed, and he pointed the remote control to start the video running. The screen flickered, then some static before it cleared and there it was. A view of the car park in glorious colour, and so clear you could read the number plates of the cars at the far side of the car park. I could hardly bear to look - but then some movement on the right-hand edge of the screen drew my attention - it was Rob and myself.

We talked briefly, then I leaned against the wall, and Rob lowered his head to talk into my ear. The camera hadn't picked up what was being said, but the picture quality was superb. Rob moved around in front of me and lifted up my T-shirt to reveal my tits. I saw myself blatantly open my legs to let him touch me, and I couldn't believe how horny I looked as my pelvis moved back and forth, rubbing my crotch against his hand like a porn star. I was getting very confused, because despite my complete embarrassment at watching myself behaving like a slut, I was also remembering how good it felt and how exciting it was. I felt the first stirrings of arousal flutter in my stomach.

On the screen, I pulled my T-shirt down and led Rob by the hand to the back of the car park. It looked for all the world as if it was me who was taking the initiative and seducing Rob. Unfortunately, our move to the back of the car park also brought us closer to the camera. He kissed me for a few moments, and then pushed my T-shirt up again, exposing my breasts. My boobs looked bigger on screen than I imagined, and my nipples were swollen with excitement, absolutely enormous, looking about twice their normal size, and then Rob started to suck them. I could hear myself whimpering with excitement, and gradually, as the events on screen unfolded, I was getting more, and more aroused.

On screen things were progressing at a frantic pace; my skirt was soon round my waist, my panties roughly stripped off, and Rob had me spread over the car, his head buried between my legs. I was thrusting myself up to meet him, my head rolling from side to side in ecstasy. Suddenly my body stiffened, and I knew the slut on screen being played by me was coming as she let out one long quiet moan. Despite my initial reluctance to come and watch the video, I had to admit to myself that it was hot stuff. It was probably the most exciting video I'd ever watched, and I could feel the wetness seeping from the lips of my sex.

However, it was not over yet. I watched as I slid off the car, got Rob's cock out of his underpants and started sucking him. My head was sliding back and forth on his cock, and I looked so dirty, but too soon it seemed he stopped me, and lifting me onto the car, spread my legs once more. I could clearly see the tuft of red pussy hair, just before Rob stepped closer and slid his cock into me. I was moaning with delight and looked sex mad as he fucked me hard. Suddenly my body went rigid again as I orgasmed for the second time, but Rob continued to thrust into me, and this time I was a lot noisier. I was dripping wet, both on and off the screen as Rob withdrew, and I slid off the front of the car. I dressed hurriedly, kissed Rob, and we both disappeared out of camera shot. Jim switched off the video.

'Well, what do you think?' he asked, and I told him that it was really embarrassing, but he told me it was time to face facts. I may have found it embarrassing, but I should also admit that I was more excited than embarrassed. I knew he was right, but I wasn't going to admit that to him. Then I asked him what he had in mind now that I'd watched the video as he'd requested.

'I'll be quite honest. I know that you've known for a while that I find you very attractive. Truth is, I think you're probably the loveliest, sexiest woman in the town. Watching that video for the last couple of weeks has made me want you even more than I did before,' he explained. 'I know from the way you were squirming around in your seat, and how breathless you sounded as you watched it, that you were finding it a turn on too. So, here we are - both feeling incredibly horny after watching the hottest video it has ever been my privilege to watch. I was hoping you'd share that sexy body with me - just once - no strings attached, and the video is yours.'

I was silent for a few moments, trying to think, which was made all the more difficult by the state of my pussy. I could see no escape from my dilemma, and it truly was ironic. The video had made me hot and gagging for it, yet I felt nothing for this man; I just didn't fancy him at all. He was OK, and I didn't dislike him, even after trying to blackmail me with the video. He paced around the room, waiting for me to say something, anything. I was thinking 'maybe just once,' and I could put it behind me. How would I get the tape otherwise I was thinking - maybe it wouldn't be too bad, and I'd make sure he didn't last long, but then I changed my mind again - no I couldn't do it.

He stopped in front of me as if expecting an answer, and looking back, that's when it all went 'wrong' for me. I couldn't meet his eyes with mine, and just looked fixedly ahead, which meant, because I was sitting down, my eyes were on the same level as his crotch. I could see right off that he wanted me very badly - an obvious erection bulged the front of his trousers and my heart started thumping with excitement.

Before I started acting like a slut again and do something I might regret, I looked up at him and told him that I was aware that he had fancied me for a long time. The only thing was, I just didn't fancy him at all. He was a nice guy but trying to blackmail me into going to bed with him wasn't very nice - I expected better from him. I dropped my gaze again after my defiant little speech, and there was that bulge in his trousers again, not quite pointing at me. My stomach lurched with excitement again, and my pussy felt as if it was on fire. I knew if he actually touched me, I wouldn't have the strength, or God help me, the will to stop him. I realised he was talking again.

'I'm sorry Carrie, I know it might not appear very nice, but if you only knew how much I've wanted you and that little red-haired pussy you'd understand. I'm prepared to do just about anything to get it. The video got you here - now it's up to me to persuade you to stay. If you won't stay for me, maybe you'll stay for this.' As he finished speaking, he reached down and slowly unzipped his trousers. I could have looked away, but I was a raging mess of hormones and sexual need and watched fascinated as he put his hand inside and pulled out his cock for me to look at. There it was, just a few inches in front of my face, and my mouth had gone absolutely dry with excitement. I was shaking like a leaf.

He was circumcised, the knob shiny and swollen, and oh what a knob it was. His prick was absolutely rigid, but occasionally twitching with a life of its own. I said nothing, fascinated, unable to look away. He must have known at that moment that he had won, because I made no protest, as I would have if I was annoyed, or disgusted with him. I just looked at it, mesmerised. I was trembling with excitement and realised that I'd never wanted a cock inside me as badly as I wanted that one, at that moment.

I'd never seen one like it before - all of eight or nine inches long, and as thick as my wrist. Now, I know that every woman, if she's honest, wonders what it would be like having a really big cock filling and stretching her pussy-hole, and I was no exception. I never thought I'd find out for myself what it was like, but here was quiet, unassuming Jim, the local pub manager women didn't look at twice, and a man I'd dismissed as a 'never ever' in the sex race, with a cock most women could only dream about. My cunt actually twitched and fluttered, spewing out my need for him.

He told me to touch it, but as much as it excited me, it also frightened me a little. Would I be able to take it all? Would it hurt? I didn't move, a bit like a rabbit caught in the headlights, so he reached down his hand and taking mine, placed it on the shaft. I gently stroked it, timidly at first and it seemed to grow even bigger. I leaned forward kissing and licking the knob. He gasped with pleasure, and I tried to get it in my mouth, but it was just too big, so I sucked along its length instead.

'Still want to leave?' he asked, and I just shook my head dumbly. He told me to get my clothes off and I meekly did as I was told. I sat back down on the couch, and he ordered me to open my legs as wide as I could get them, and again I did as I was told, but by this time it was exactly what I wanted to do. He remarked that my cunt was delightfully wet an asked if I was ready for some cock. The crudity of his words excited me even more, and again I just nodded. I didn't trust myself to speak, and in any case, my mouth was too dry with excitement to get the words out.

He pulled me to my feet and took me into the bedroom where he kissed me all over, and I mean all over. Mouth, ears, nipples, pussy, bum hole, and feet - everywhere. I came again and again, and still he wouldn't give me that beautiful cock that I wanted so badly. I was shamelessly begging him to put it in me. It was degrading and humiliating hearing myself pleading for him to give it to me. 'Just a little bit, just the knob to start with, then you can take it out, I need it now, please, please, Jim, put it in me,' but he just ignored me, making his own use of my body, working to his own agenda.

I knew he was punishing me for being so reluctant earlier on, but it was ironic how things had turned around and the man and penis I had shunned less that an hour ago now seemed the thing I wanted most in the whole world. I was degrading and humiliating myself, but it only seemed to make me more excited and desperate. That was when I discovered I had a submissive side to my nature that I never knew existed. Having to beg for his prick, something I had never had to do before, made me almost delirious with the need for it - I was almost crying with frustration, despite the numerous orgasms he had already given me.

Finally, he turned over on his back; his cock sticking straight up, and told me if I wanted it, I'd have to ride it myself. I eagerly sat astride him, reaching for the great cock and positioned the knob against my cunt lips. I rubbed it up and down my slit to lubricate it with the juices that were there, smearing my wetness all over him, knowing that I needed to prepare myself, and him, well for entry. When I thought I was ready, I began to push myself against him, feeling it stretch me, then another rub along my crevice, against my clitoris, and I thought it's now or never, and pushed, determined to get that lovely big cock into me.

12