Girlfriend 2.0

Story Info
She is programmed for love.
4k words
4.56
68.3k
96
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This story has lesbian/dickgirl themes, non-consent, domination and submission, robots, impregnation, and cuckquean themes.

*****

Jannet was a synthetic human who desperately wanted the best for her boyfriend. She was designed to feel stressed when something felt wrong, and she was very stressed. All the millions of nodes in her neural network flared to find the perfect hair color, the perfect size of various body parts, and the perfect skin color. She had dozens of each in her closet. Today she chose a rack larger than usual, hair the color of fire and skin like the moon with craters of brown freckles. She still was unsure. Automatons like Jannet were still not completely accepted by mainstream culture, and she knew Brad, her boyfriend, would be sensitive about having and artificial girlfriend. She installed her boobs with a click, her hair with a ting, and she pulled on her skin with a snap.

Jannet wore the clothes her algorithms thought Brad would like best but she still wondered if he was satisfied. His eyes would wonder, his mind was aloof, and his gaze sat squarely on things other than herself. He was a soldier without a war anymore. Every day it seemed like more of his spirit was dulled, despite her constant desire to please him.

She wasn't sure how much of it was her own programming, or how much of it was true, but Brad seemed like the perfect man to her. He was confidant, active, healthy, intelligent, and generally very upbeat. He was a security consultant, mostly on the tech side of things. He lifted weights and went running at any opportunity. In summary, he was a man who loved fighting, and loved challenge. He occupied himself with self improvement in his spare time. Jannet hoped to help in any way she could, but working out didn't help her like it helped him.

"What's wrong?" She asked Brad, her voice modulated to the frequency he liked most. There was something more than usual bothering him today.

"Nothing." Her sensors indicated 99.8% chance of dishonesty. He didn't like hurting her.

"Brad," She started anxiously. As a machine she felt terrible if she wasn't useful at her own purpose. The law of the land now said she had the rights of a person, but that didn't change her programming. She wanted to be his, and she wanted him to be happy. If he wasn't then what was the point of her existence? "I know you aren't happy." She continued. He didn't want to talk about it, but she did. "Is there anything I can do?"

"No." he shook his head. He was being honest this time. It would have broken her heart if she had one. What was she supposed to do with that? What was it that he wanted that she could not give?

"Do I need more upgrades?" She asked. She had dozens, but nothing too exotic. Maybe he wanted a girl with glow in the dark eyes? Or maybe body parts that could vibrate. It would be a nice change of pace at least. He shook his head. "Perhaps I need to change my personality?" Some guys wanted a girl more submissive. Or perhaps, dominant. She could modulate her behavior on his whims. He shook his head once more with a bored look. Her mind raced. She had to find the issue. "Perhaps," She found it suddenly. "I'm," She clenched her fists, "Not real enough?"

"Jannet-" He massaged his temples. She was close.

"I can install greater sensation!" She argued, trying not to sound too panicked. Her programming would not allow complete emotional dishonesty, but she didn't want to scare him. "I can download and integrate personality faults! I can be more temperamental, more bratty, more shy," But that wasn't it. She saw it on his face, "I can make myself more emotional! More chaotic!" no, that wasn't it either. "I can add more freckles! Or make myself less symmetrical! I can-" She thought of a possibility and wavered. It was something she could not offer. "You want something else that I cannot give." She knew she was correct this time. "You want a child." She saw on his face she was right.

Hopelessness surged through her wires. She had no womb. She didn't have genes. She didn't have eggs, or blood, or milk, or even the instincts of a mother. "It isn't that big of a deal-" She heard him lie. He loved her, and that was what lovers did. They lied to save each other pain. But she knew what he wanted and she knew she could not give it. If she had tears she would have cried them. If she had lungs they would have seized. As it were, she simply stood still, a silent expression of apathy on her face. She thanked the company that made her for that small blessing.

"I'll make it happen." She said before she thought. "I'll find a way." She promised the impossible. She knew what had to happen and hated what would come, but she knew that Brad had eyes for another, once, long ago, and Jannet knew she was a good genetic match.

Jannet would find another woman for him. She hated the idea, but she loved Brad too much to deny him his desire.

-

Eliza Winters had always had feelings for Brad. Jannet knew this when she invited her for coffee. They spoke for some time about the weather, how Brad was doing, and finally she popped the question.

"What is this all about?" EIiza was cute in a tomboyish way. She was small, shy, quirky, and naturally competitive. She had met Brad at a gym. Jannet was immediately overwhelmed by jealousy. She pinpointed every small flaw with the girl. She saw the small piece of salad in her teeth, the subtle southern accent that would never go away, the way her left eye would sometimes wander to the side if she was unfocused, the way that her tits were slightly uneven, the awkward way she avoided confrontation, the irregular tan lines on her body, her flatter than average chest, the band aids from accidents in her art. The scars on her hands from carpentry mistakes from a young age. Jannet tried to make herself feel superior, but failed. Every flaw just made Eliza more human. She was more human than Jannet could ever be. And that made her angry. Every second she found a dozen new features on Eliza that made her more of a person. She found failures and history and a childhood that Jannet would never be able to have.

"Do you like kids?" Jannet started with an even tone.

"Yea." Eliza chuckled awkwardly. "I mean, well enough. I've taught a few art classes."

"Would you like to have one?"

"I mean, I guess, maybe, if I found the right guy-"

"What about Brad?"

Eliza blushed, "W-What about Brad?"

"I-" Jannet hesitated, her mind was at war with it's self. "I want to offer-" She stopped, "I mean, I want to ask-" She restarted again, "I cannot have children, but Brad wants one. I know you have both had feelings for each other in the past-"

"O-Oh!" Her blush was brighter, "That's very, er, sudden. And direct."

"I'm not a subtle person." Jannet answered.

"Well, you aren't really a person are you?" She laughed.

Jannet twitched, "Legally, I am."

"Right." Eliza didn't stop smiling. She felt like she was better than Jannet. This would have to be fixed. Jannet would love to adjust Eliza's settings.

Her eyes clicked subtly with a quick blink before she continued, "Think about it. Brad would be very happy to hear it."

It didn't take much convincing after that. Eliza had stayed friends with Brad, both being interesting in physical training. She said, "I'll do it because he's a good friend."

But only after Jannet had said,"It would avoid complications if we did this naturally, you know, intimately." Jannet had not been specific about what that meant on purpose.

Jannet had all the preparations laid out when Eliza came to visit. She had just come back from a workout. She wore a loose white tank top and athletic shorts tight on her hips. She was lean and healthy. She did everything she could to look good with what she had, but was naturally short and small.

Jannet was prepared with breasts the size of her head that swayed whens he walked. She was over a foot taller than Eliza with her current chassis. She was clear skinned in a way that nature could have never made. She had a lean frame despite her womanly assets just to show that she could have all Eliza's positive features and more. She wore a sports bra and Yoga pants to show the curves and muscles of her body. Eliza looked intimidated from the outset. Good.

"Oh, Hi Jannet! So, you are here too?" Eliza said in a demure and presumptuous manner. "I thought it would just be Brad and me."

"There is some paperwork for you to sign. And then we can get started." She did not address the question. She led the smaller woman to the living room and presented her with a stack of neatly arranged papers. "This may take some time."

"No problem!" Eliza said with enthusiasm. She blushed lightly, "I mean, sorry, I know this must be hard for you." She continued, sitting herself down on the couch and leafing through the papers, signing and initialing when required. Jannet did not respond. The robotic amazon sat pensive and patient. "Sorry about before too." She continued in the silence. "I didn't mean to insult you. About the person thing, I mean."

Jannet felt her servos twitch at the comment. "No apologies needed." She responded.

"It's just so strange." She continued to fill the void with speech. Possibly due to feeling awkward. "I always thought he'd come back to me." Jannet would have to get her system looked at. It was becoming more difficult to hide the expressions of emotion on her face. "I know this isn't the same, but, I feel closer to him, you know?" She mercifully signed the final page, "So, is he going to be here soon or-"

Jannet reviewed the papers and nodded to herself once she saw it was all signed. "Please wait here." She left the room to scan and copy the files, and to make one final adjustment to her own body. She lowered her pants to knees and with some clicks and twists she replaced one of her parts with another, more integral one.

"Um, about one of those agreements I signed-" She continued as Jannet made sure everything fit correctly. "It said you would provide housing, health, and life expenses, right? That's pretty cool." Jannet wondered if it was the right size. No, bigger is better. She worked off the part and exchanged it for another. "But I think there was a bit of a typo-" All done. Hoses and valves were all aligned. Temperature control was engaged. She ran one more diagnostic check to make sure her motor's were fully functioning, and powerful enough to withhold the strain of what was to come, and then some. She lifted her waistband back to her hips, but it could not cover the entirety of the new part."It said that I was consenting to mother Brads children-" Her plastic and fiberglass bones had just been upgraded to an aluminum-titanium alloy. Not as energy efficient or quiet, but much stronger and more able to take the load. She nodded to herself. She was ready. "But it said that you, Jannet, were going to impregnate me?" She said as a humorous question. She laughed. "Did it mean oversee the process or something? I mean, I'm okay with you watching I guess. But it's not like you can-"

Eliza was speechless when Jannet walked out. The Yoga pants did nothing to hide the new part. Sprouting from the waistband was a dick almost a foot long. It curved slightly and was thick with desire. Eliza's face slowly went from confusion to fear. "Last night, Brad filled me up with multiple sperm samples." Jannet felt no need to sugar coat anything anymore. "I'll be see to the rest of the agreement now." She made her way to Eliza, her cock bouncing slightly against the elastic, rubbing again her own midriff with a threatening air.

Fear turned to humor again as Eliza laughed, her eyes still wide with confusion. "Oh, oh wow-" She giggled as Jannet stood, her waist at Eliza's face. "That is a good one! Hah! You almost got me with-" Jannet lowered her cock with an aggressive fist at the base. The waistband slipped down under the curvature of her round ass and showed testicles filled with Brads semen hanging between her legs. She then grabbed the back of Eliza's short, tomboyish head and shoved her cock into it. "Gagbth!" Her face contorted to take the girth of the head. She didn't struggle. She was too astonished. What a stupid girl. Didn't she realize what she had agreed to? Once the bulb was in she grabbed her romantic rival with both hands, held her hair tightly, and slowly forced her hips forward and her elbows to her sides. She felt the cock slip deeper into the woman's gullet. She felt the athletes hands grab her own and try to wrench them away. She was strong, but Jannet was well beyond her puny human strength. Jannet's muscles and bones were military grade. She savored every centimeter as she sank into Eliza. Eliza gagged and groaned and her eyes watered. Her eyes begged for mercy. Her fingers scrambled for a hold.

Jannet waited for several dozen heartbeats, feeling the pulse along six inches of the whore's throat. Then she pulled it out, letting her breath again. Eliza's gasped and panted. What a baby. She had only been without air for about thirty seconds. She'd have to get better than that.

"What the fu-" She tried to speak. Jannet realized Eliza hadn't learned her place yet, and thrust into her again. Though she resisted initially, the head entered her mouth without fail. Jannet could hear the whir of her servos as they fought the fit woman's arms and slowly overcame her again, centimeter by slow centimeter. She was delaying the inevitable. It was useless. Eliza grunted with strain. Her mouth was wide and half filled. Eliza almost looked like she had a chance until the gears shifted up. It was like watching a dog snap it's leash. Her eyes widened as seven inches of synthetic dick suddenly choked her and sank even deeper than before. Her eyes rolled up to meet Jannet's, begging her to relieve her. Her hands floundered on Jannet's strong legs and ass. She pulled the waistband down bellow her knees as if that would help. She tapped on her hips like a wrestler giving up. Good. Not good enough, but good. She released Eliza again after a few more sadistic moments of glee. Eliza didn't speak, she simply panted like a dog. Good. She was learning.

"You are going to swallow the whole thing." Jannet said, her voice carrying a mechanical ring to it. "Then I'll let you have Brads cum." She half expected more resistance, but Eliza was quickly learning her place. A flesh and blood woman simply could not compete with Jannet's upgrades. "Open wide." She ordered.

She pulled Eliza around the cock like she was pulling stockings over her legs. She felt her victim stretch and ease into position she felt a tightness over the entire length of her massive tool. Eliza was settling into being a good cock sleeve wonderfully. Re-programming humans wasn't so hard after all. Feeling the inferior animal struggling to take her girth was not just pleasant in a physical, electrical, and algorithmic way. It wasn't just sensual in a manner humans feel with nerves, chemicals and hormones. It felt right. It felt good. It felt great. She felt happy. Jannet felt herself smile. Who was "Not really a person," now? She was more of a person than Eliza was at this moment. Eliza was a toy. A tool. And soon, an incubator. She would learn in time to love her position.

Jannet waited, the full power of her cock throttling her foe for longer than before. She made sure Eliza knew who owned her. Who was in command. Who was more of a woman. She waited until she knew one more second may knock out the poor woman. The good girl didn't resist at all anymore. She just took it.

Then she unsheathed herself from the harlot. Eliza gasped and wheezed. She was panting and drooling. She wrenched air from around her in desperation. Her eyes met Jannet's and she saw submission. There was some loathing there too, but it would be gone soon. She saw the blush over the skin. The rush of adrenaline and dopamine and serotonin and all the other little emotional layers that make up the human sexual response. She saw the eyes dilate. There were so many small emotions, so many tiny details. No wonder Brad wanted to fuck a real girl.

Jannet growled at that thought.

"Take off your clothes." Jannet ordered. She released her prey. Eliza hesitated, then obeyed. It was the living room after all, but all the blinds had been pulled. She pulled off her top and only then was it obvious that she was a woman. Her tits puffed out slightly as she lowered her shorts. She was thin and lean and even though she had little to offer, Jannet felt another wave of jealous hatred. As a show of superiority Jannet lifted her own top just high enough for her tits to barrel out. Eliza turned away. "Bend over." She ordered. Eliza turned fully, her waist was narrow, her ass and legs were toned, and her tits and pussy were more pale than the rest of her.

Jannet needed to dominate her. She grabbed the woman's hips, aimed with a fist around the trunk of her member, and slowly pierced her. She felt the squeeze with her sensors. She made sure to eject a small amount of extra lubricant as she continued.

"Ohh!" Pain and pleasure mixed together as she filled Eiliza up. "Oh fuck! It's so big! Shit!" Her legs shook. "Oh god!" The head plus another inch was in. "I can't take it!" She tried to worm away, but Jannet was too strong.

"Relax." Jannet said calmly. She paused her slow entry and let the woman acclimate. It took a minute, but soon she felt the tension easing. Eliza was getting used to it. She pushed in slowly again, and then as the tightness built, she paused. Then she repeated. She was halfway in by the time Eliza couldn't take anymore. As she held her cock steady her thumb was lightly touching the woman's asshole. "It's too much!" She said, after only six inches.

"Pathetic." Jannet said with disdain. "Oh well." It would be enough. She drew back and in slowly.

"Oh!" Eliza cried out, "Oh fuck! It's so much!"

Jannet almost felt bored. She was hoping for more. Eliza was breaking far too quickly. She saw the blush across the woman's body. She saw the skin prickle and the lungs quiver. She was already so close.

"Just shoot it in already!" She begged. The poor girl didn't want Jannet to make her cum. Cute. She thought she had a say in the matter.

"No. Not yet." She didn't want to end it so quickly. So as she saw Eliza reach her pinnacle she'd dig a bit deeper, cause a bit more pain. Make sure her thumb prodded her ass just a little deeper with each thrust.

"Ahh!" Eliza moaned. She rode the barrier between sex and submission. "Please, no more! Just, just-" The whore was close to coming. Jannet hummed her discontent as she slapped the whore's rear end and teased deeper into it. "N-Not there!" She coo'ed. The slut liked it. Better be more rough. She released her cock and pushed the digit fully into the tight orifice. "Ahh!" She groaned as Jannet grabbed her from the inside and pulled harder with another slap. She was fucking Eliza with most of her dick now. Still not down to the hilt. This was probably the woman's limit.

"I can keep doing this all day." Jannet smirked and fucked harder and faster. Eliza was losing her balance. Jannet grabbed the small woman's scalp, pulled her back enough to arch her spine, and continued fucking her in a mechanical frenzy. She thrust like a machine in a factory lineup. Eliza was being constructed and fine tuned. Who was the sex bot now? Who was being programmed to love cock? Eliza was howling and her face was twisted in a mix of cringe and satisfaction. "How about you?"

"I'm going, I'm going to-" Eliza's knees caved together, her arms were over her head, gripping Jannets arm. Jannet's cock was tight and stiff inside the woman's cunt. "Ahh!" She came. She shook on the cock like a fish out of water. Jannet saw the ugly animal emerge from her, roaring and bucking. She slapped her ass again as heard her shriek, "Ahhh!" It was an embarrassing whine of primal emotion. And just like that, Jannet owned her. She saw it on the sluts face.

12