Girlfriend and Boyfriend Abducted Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Well, I'll leave you to it then," Lev said with a wink. "Thanks for letting me take a dip."

"Anytime, old man," Mladic said. After the man's footsteps had receded up the stairs, Mladic slid off the bed and grabbed the three-tailed whip he had used on Ashley's ass earlier.

Both boyfriend and girlfriend looked over at him now, pleading in their eyes. Their faces were both a mess. Brad's was smeared with cunt cream and leftover oil from Ashley's ass. Ashley's still had cum seeping down her forehead into her eyes and gleaming patches of cum clung to her hair.

"Please, we're so tired," Ashley begged. "Please can we rest now?"

Without a word, Mladic put the whip aside. He saw how that made both captives visibly relax. It was short-lived though. He proceeded to move Ashley off the bed and suspend her arms above her head to a chain with wrist-shackles that dangled from the ceiling. Standing on her tiptoes, she could just barely keep the weight of her body off of her wrists. Mladic's semi-firm dick seemed to have enough energy for one more go, and he wanted one more taste of that pussy. He waited, though, first arranging the boyfriend on the bed. He cuffed Brad by his wrists and ankles, spread-eagled face-down on the bed. Then he strode back up to the beautiful brunette.

"You want some rest? You fuck me first, bitch. Earn it." He now forced her to wrap her legs around him as he inserted his cock into her. He thought it was cute how she bit her bottom lip as his cock slid up into her feminine sheath. Now he began fucking her, gripping her ass cheeks for the perfect leverage while she bounced on his man-meat. As he fucked his helpless slave-cunt, he loved the way her cunt stretched around his girth. Their bodies stayed joined while the boyfriend could only listen to the rustle of the chain and hear the telltale movements of sex. Of all the many girls Mladic had raped, none had ever felt so good impaled on his cock.

"Mmmm. Your little fuck-hole is the perfect glove for my cock, Ashley. Are you grateful?"

"Very grateful, Master," she breathed, moaning as he stifled any further reply with a kiss. Moments later, the overtaxed Mladic felt himself stiffen. His cock shot its load up the love-hole of his pretty young captive. He let it twitch until the last drops of cum were deposited deep within his rape victim. Then he sighed, pulled out of the girl. He watched the rivulets of jism seep out of her well-fucked pussy. They formed little trails that clung to her inner thighs. To Mladic, she looked sexier than ever.

"You want rest, bitch? For now, you shall have it. Enjoy it while you can. I'll see you in the morning." He turned to go, but her protests stopped him in his tracks.

"Wait! Please, Master... I..." She faltered.

His eyebrow arched. "What? Speak up, cunt. I don't have all day."

"I need to pee," she admitted, blushing. There was a moment of silence. Then laughter boomed through the basement.

"Pee? Is that all? Bitch, go ahead and piss then. When I come back in the morning, I'll just hose you off, good as new."

Ashley gaped at him as he marched up the stairs and disappeared. Never in her entire life had she felt treated so horribly, like a sub-human, like a mere animal. As her bladder sloshed with liquid, she tried to hold it, knew that it was a losing battle. There was no way she could wait that long... no way she could make it until morning.

'Oh god,' she thought. Minutes later, what little self-respect she had left was leaking out of her. She glanced down. With a loud, anguished groan, the naked girl began to pee on the floor. Meanwhile, face-down on the bed, Brad could hear his girlfriend's agonized surrender. Brad could hear his girlfriend's piss streaming out of her even as he felt Lev's nasty cum still oozing from his own ravaged ass. 'I'm so sorry,' Brad thought. 'I should have been more careful. I should never have taken you to that party. I should have protected you,' he thought to himself, not having the courage to say it out loud to the girl he loved. 'This is our existence now,' he thought. 'Our lives as we knew them are...are over. Oh god...'

Joined in captivity, there was only one thing that Ashley and Brad now knew for certain. Their bodies were no longer their own.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~

The End

AUTHOR NOTE:

This is the official ending of Girlfriend and Boyfriend Abducted. I hope you liked the depraved conclusion as much as I enjoyed building up to it. I do promise to eventually write an epilogue, or possibly even a spin-off showing what happens to the other couple. For now, though, I'll leave it to your imagination as to Ashley and Brad's ultimate fate. (After all, dear reader, your imagination is every bit if not more powerful than my own).

Remember, darker fantasies can often be the most fun. Indulge them, assuage that hidden side of yourself. If you do, you might be surprised. Being comfortable in your own skin is worth far, far more than society's judgmental and only skin-deep approval.

Hugs & kisses from a sub at heart,

~Kitty

12