Girlfriend Experience

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, it'd be a great painting studio."

Cheri slowly turned her head to check out my expression, her eyes growing wide. "Painting studio? You planning on learning how to paint?"

"Nah, my business keeps me crazy busy."

A long pause while she read my face. "Are you -- offering to make this my studio?"

I shrugged. "If you want."

"Wait a minute. You offering for me to move in?"

"Maybe. Maybe ease into it, see how it goes?"

Cheri thought about it, her eyes heavy-lidded with fatigue. "Can I sleep on it?"

"No rush."

"Mmmm. Kinda is a rush."

I raised my eyebrows.

"My rent is due tomorrow. I gotta pay it, or move out."

I shrugged. "I can hire some movers, have everything loaded up in a couple hours. Your call."

"Speaking of sleeping on it -- mind if I go sleep in THE bed?"

"Let it go, Lou. Only one bed so far. So stipulated."

Cheri put her arms around me, hugged me. "Thank you."

I kissed her, a soft peck on the lips. "I'm dog tired, too."

We headed out of the painting studio, down the stairs. At the bottom, I opened the front door and glanced outside on the porch. "Hey, it's here." I picked up a big box on the porch, a cube about three feet on a side, brought it inside.

"What's that?" Cheri asked.

"A package for you."

"Riiiight."

"Check out the recipient."

She looked. The first line just said 'Cheri', with my address below it.

She looked at me, then back at the box, her brow crinkling. "The fuck?"

"Let's go in the kitchen, open it."

In the kitchen, I offered Cheri scissors from the knife block.

"Shouldn't you open it? Your house."

"Only if I felt like committing what would be, technically, a felony. Not that I'm adverse to that when there's a compelling reason, but this ain't it."

Cheri cut away at the tape. "You commit felonies?"

"Everybody does. Daily. Like, three a day on average. I'll show you."

"Oh, right." She rolled her eyes.

Inside the box, nestled in packing peanuts, was a gift wrapped cube, two feet on a side, with shiny dark blue paper and a light blue bow. Cheri tried to lift it out with her fingertips, as if she thought it didn't weigh much.

The gift didn't budge.

I'd pulled up a picture on my cell phone, a woman holding a booking number, 7053. Showed it to Cheri.

"The fuck?" she said.

"Rosa Parks. Her felony that day - sitting in the front of a bus."

"I was talking about the gift! Try to keep up."

"Fine. Act like civil rights don't matter. You gonna open that present?"

"What's in it? Bricks? Gotta weigh fifty pounds."

I closed an eye, doing a quick and dirty calculation. "Probably closer to sixty five pounds." I effortlessly lifted it out for her, a few packing peanuts spilling out.

Cheri tore the wrapping paper off, revealing a fancy gift box in iridescent emerald green. She took the lid off.

Jars of the Golden Heavy Body paint she preferred, rows and columns and stacks of it, the top layer a bunch of the smallest 4 ounce jars.

"How many - what -"

"I noticed you were low on paint. So I got you more."

She looked at me, stunned. "This must have cost a couple thousand dollars!"

"If only. More like four."

She started taking jars out. The first few were Titanium White.

"You got me sixty five pounds of white paint?"

"No, I ordered all the colors.. and some Titanium White to mix your custom colors."

"ALL the colors?"

"Every color and shade they manufacture."

"When did you do this? We've been together non-stop."

"In the living room outside your studio while you were painting. Made some calls."

"You woke people up in the middle of the night? And they didn't hang up on you?"

"You offer people enough money, they'll git 'er done."

Cheri had stopped pulling the jars out. In a small voice, she said, "You woke up people all over the place, spent thousands of dollars, just to surprise me? Only a few hours after you first met me?"

"I kinda like you," I said, deadpan. "And what's the point of money if you can't buy cool shit with it? Hey, leave the paint in the box. It'll keep. Let's get some sleep."

"OK."

We went into the bedroom. I closed the shades, darkening the room from bright daylight to something resembling dusk. We slowly undressed each other, gently kissing and touching, until she was wearing just her bra and panties and I was naked. She was looking at me with a shy look in her eyes, like this was somehow the most intimate thing we'd done so far, going to bed to sleep instead of having sex.

I tucked her under the covers then joined her. Laying on our sides, our faces close, sleepily gazing into each other's eyes. She rubbed her nose against mine, gave me a light but lingering kiss.

"Go to sleep, beautiful," I said.

"You too, my sexy husband."

I closed my eyes, drifted.

***

Much later -- dawn was starting to filter into the bedroom -- Cheri said, "... so, my best friend in high school was nicknamed Racist Rachel. She wasn't racist at all, just pale skin and blond hair, in a school where she was literally the only blond in my class. Everyone else was Black, or Latino, or mixed like me. She got picked on until I broke out a can of whoop-ass on the girl who was the biggest bully. BFFs from that point on."

"Kinda hot, you being a tough chica like that." I slipped a bra strap off one of her shoulders, pulled a cup down and squeezed a soft little breast. Put my mouth on her hardening dark nipple.

She reached under the blankets, checking. Wrapped her hand around my stiffening cock. "Someone's got morning wood." She climbed on top of me, her legs straddling my belly, like she was going to scoot down and ride me cowgirl style.

I took her by the hips and tried to pull her toward my shaft.

"Mmm-nnh," she said, shaking her head 'no'. "Gotta a different treat for you. Slide down a bit toward the foot of the bed."

I complied, wondering what she had in mind.

She had one of my less fashionable ties in her hand.

When did she sneak that into the room?

Cheri blindfolded me. "No peeking. You like this?"

"Yeah, it's hot."

She scooted forward so she was straddling my chest, and rubbed her thumb across my lips. "Open your mouth. Aaah, good boy." She slid her thumb inside. "Now, show me what you'd like me to do to your cock."

I licked and sucked and slowly enveloped her thumb down to the first knuckle, then slid it almost out. Then back and forth, sensually teasing, the way my ex-girlfriend would never do, playing with just the faux cockhead.

Cheri pulled her thumb out. Gripped my hair with one hand. "Ready?"

"Uh -- yes?" Whaat? I thought. I was tempted to lift just the corner of the blindfold and take a peek, but I didn't want to deny her wishes. And it was kinda sexy giving up all the control you get from seeing, not knowing what comes next.

Her... clit... pressed just inside my lips. "Lick it, baby. Taste the precum."

I gave it a tentative lick on the tip, where the head must have been pushing out of what I assumed was her uncircumcised foreskin. The skin was silky soft, and her precum was salty and a bit yeasty, tasting kinda like pancake batter. Mixed in with all these sensations was the muskiness of her genitals, which smelled surprisingly good.

"You like that, baby?" she said, softly.

"Uh, it's weird, but... yeah."

"Pretend it's my thumb again."

I slid her foreskin back with my lips and enveloped her clithead, bobbing on it, my tongue slipping and sliding around it. It felt good, the warmth of her incredibly soft skin against my lips and tongue, giving up my oral virginity. I tasted more precum. Swallowed.

"I'm gonna fuck your face now. Ready?"

I nodded, my mouth too busy to speak.

She shoved inside me, swiftly, grabbing my hair harder to immobilize my head against the pillow underneath, taking me by surprise with the sudden shift from gentle to brutal. The head shoved through the ring muscles in my throat, barely penetrating, her mercifully short clit fully enveloped as she bucked to try get a tiny bit deeper, her hard flat belly pressed against my nose and her balls against my chin.

I felt shocked by the penetration, my throat muscles sore and stretched.

She withdrew. "You OK?" I heard concern in her voice.

"Yeah. Go ahead. Take my virginity."

She resumed fucking my face, and I took it, wanting to give my bae anything she wanted. Kinda getting into it, the submissiveness, the surrender. I used my tongue and lips and throat muscles to speed her along to her climax. After a minute or so she paused, pulled out most of the way. "Ooooh. So good. Can I cum in your throat, baby?"

"Mmm-hmm." I squeezed my throat muscles to make it tight and good for her, and grabbed her softly padded hips and pulled her downward, taking back a bit of control, using her body as a toy to fuck my mouth.

She started pistoning again into my receptive mouth. She was making this weird sexy squeaking noise, a bit strangled and gutteral sounding. She came in my mouth, filling my mouth with ropes of hot cum on each back stroke. Then shoving the cum into my throat as she thrust all the way inside again and again, pounding my mouth, her balls slapping against my chin.

I took the assault, swallowing, stealing all her cum, making it mine.

Her hips slowed down as the spurts ended. Stopped. I milked the last dregs of cum out of her.

She pulled out. Lay beside me, cuddling. Took off the blindfold, her eyes searching mine. "You OK? Should I have asked if you wanted to give me a BJ?"

"Wife. Implied consent. That was... hot." I kissed her, my tongue slipping inside, giving her a taste of her own cum.

"Mmm." She pulled me tighter, hugging me as we kissed. The embrace lingered, her eyelid lowered and sleepy looking from her post-orgasmic recovery.

After a while of comfortable silence, she said quietly, "Serious question?"

"Sure."

"You still OK with me moving in with you?"

"Yeah. Today?"

"Mmm-hmm."

"I'll make some calls -- in a bit. Get a truck and some guys to help move. Get it done today."

"Can I call my sister Alexis, see if she can help?"

"Sister?"

"Guess we've been too busy fucking to get into family stuff. Short version - only one sib."

"Only child here. Is she a cis woman? Or trans?"

"Cis. Sophomore at Huston-Tillotson."

"That the... uh..."

"HBC. Austin's Historically Black College. The only college Black people here could go to during the bad old days of Jim Crow."

"So weird that people thought that was OK."

"Some still do. Hell, took until 2003 before Lawrence v. Texas finally legalized - us. This." She lazily waved her hand to indicate the great deal of previously illegal fucking we'd done in my house. "Don't get me going on Loving v. Virginia."

My house... our house? Hmm.

Pronouns are tricky when you're in an R-word.

***

The movers were coming out of Cheri's apartment, lugging her dining room table, when a red Ford Transit micro-van pulled up and parked. Cheri was helping me fit the biggest of her paintings in my black Lexus SUV.

Cheri waved as the van door opened. "Hey, sis!"

I stared, stunned, as possibly the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen walked toward me, wide hips swaying provocatively, and held out her hand. Gorgeous smooth skin the color of dark wildflower honey, lighter than Cheri's mocha skin. Curves everywhere, a ginormous booty and large breasts on a five foot tall frame. Greenish hazel eyes shading to brown on the outside of the irises, and a mass of black curly hair cascading to her shoulders. Much bigger and thicker than I'd previously thought could be sexy -- I was hastily revising that sexual algorithm.

She stopped slightly inside my usual personal space -- not that I minded -- and held out her hand. I reminded myself to breathe, trying not to conspicuously stare. Failing spectacularly at that seemingly simple task.

Realizing her friendly gesture had gone unreciprocated an uncomfortably long time, I hastily shook her soft hand. "I... uh..."

Quit fucking staring, you jackass.

Cheri's eyes widened for a micro-second, then a grin quirked at the corners of her mouth. "That's Hunter. He's not normally quite this inarticulate. Sometimes he completes entire sentences. Monosyllabic words, mostly..."

She was still holding my hand. "Alexis." A brief indecipherable look passed between her and Cheri, like they were reading each other's minds.

Whaaat was that?

Alexis returned custody of my hand. "So. How can I help?" she said in a voice like an angel, or perhaps a siren singing and luring unwary sailors onto the rocks.

Cheri pointed at the back of the movers re-entering the house. "Why don't you take down paintings, remove hardware, and spackle, while we load the cars?"

"Gotcha." She took off, her wide hips and huge booty swaying seductively, while I gawked, expecting Cheri to whack the back of my head for ogling her sister, but unable to quit watching.

"Hunter."

"Hunh?"

"Focus. Less droolage. We're burning daylight." She held out her hand, and I took it, headed back inside with her to grab the second biggest painting. Always load trucks big to small.

***

I wedged a box full of brushes, sponges, and paint jars on top of the already packed front passenger seat on my SUV, the rear edge of the box jammed against the windshield. "That's it. No more room."

Alexis carefully shut the rear doors on her micro-van, trying not to damage the paintings completely filling the back. "Done here, too." She meandered on over to join Cheri and me.

Cheri asked me, "You coming back after you unload at your house?"

"Naw, gotta put out some fires at work."

"Do we need to pay the movers now...?"

"I've used them before at work. They'll bill my account."

Cheri shrugged. "Why don't y'all head over while I supervise loading the last of my stuff, then paint my beautiful rainbow walls some boring oatmeal version of white or beige." She grabbed my arm and tapped my wrist. "Like this skin color. Don't get much more acceptably boring than that."

I conspicuously gave Cheri a Strong Ignore, silently counting to five. "You wanna follow me?" I asked Alexis, trying not to get stuck in the vortex of her gorgeous dark eyes.

She handed over her phone. Her contacts app was opened for inputting a new listing. "Gimme your number and address. Case we get separated."

I tapped in the data, saved it.

She took back her phone. Her fingers flew over the keys, and my phone chimed in my pocket. "There. Texted my number." She leaned in, gave Cheri a quick kiss on the cheek. "I'll be back for the remaining canvases. Need me to pick up some paint on the way back?"

"I'll be back here first," I said. "Gotta stop by the office today, but if you text me what you need, I'll bring it on by."

Cheri gave me a kiss, and then a hug. "Thank you. For everything."

I let the hug linger, breathing in her perfume with a faint undertone of sweat.

"De nada."

I gave her back custody of her body, and then Cheri embraced Alexis. "Thanks for helping, baby sis," she drawled. "Watch out for this guy. He's a known pervert." She flashed me a Just Kidding look as she broke off the hug.

Alexis snorted, in an endearing kind of way. "Yeah, he seems pretty sketchy. Really slumming here, aren't cha?"

"Hey!" I said. "I'm right here!"

Cheri narrowed her eyes, gave me an amused cool appraising look. "Oh, we're being polite now. Wait til I give her the straight skinny on you when you're not around." She thought a moment. "Well, skinny ass anyhow. Dunno about the 'straight' part..."

"Stiiiiillll here."

"Hush, Pervert Boy." She gave me an affectionate peck on the lips. "Just us girls smack talking."

I rolled my eyes. Kissed her back. Slooowly moved my hand toward her booty, pretending I was going for some public squeezage. Got my hand gently swatted.

"Down, boy."

"Boy?" I said. "BOY? Don't be racist."

Alexis hopped in her micro-van, fired it up. "We gonna leave, or what?"

***

I pulled up into my driveway and parked outside the garage, as the double bay door finished opening.

Alexis' Transit micro-van pulled up to the right of my Lexus SUV. She got out, looked up at my immense limestone clad two story house. "Kind of a tiny house, yeah?" she said wryly in her lovely voice. "You considered getting something bigger, less proletarian?"

I tugged on the rear hatch on my SUV, then looked into her beautiful green eyes as the door motor softly purred the hatch open. "I was thinking about getting something in the gated Reserve area, but five or six thousand square feet seemed a bit pretentious for a single guy," I said, deadpan.

"I admire your modesty. Such a rare trait amongst one's betters." She opened the double rear doors on her van.

As I walked into the garage, I said, "I'll go around and unlock the front door. Easier than schlepping it through the garage." I opened the door into the interior, then turned off the beeping security system.

Alexis carted a big painting up the front steps as I opened the front door. "Where you want this?"

I picked up the front end of the painting. "This way."

We went into the living room, leaned the painting against a wall. Alexis looked up at the abstract painting Cheri had hung earlier. "Hmmm. Interesting abstract..." Her eyes widened as she realized it depicted Cheri buttfucking me against the wall. "I see you and my sister started the housewarming... festivities... early."

I shrugged. "Cheri loves to party," I said, pokerfaced.

"For some values of 'party'..."

"We gonna gawk at the lone painting on the walls, or get to it?" I said, gesturing in the approximate direction of the heavily laden vehicles outside.

Which also meant I was pointing at the painting.

"I usually prefer to get better acquainted with gentlemen callers before we... 'get to it'... as you so discreetly put it," she said stiffly, a bit of ice in her tone.

"I -- I didn't mean to imply..."

"Kidding. Read the room, sir." She flashed white teeth in an exaggerated grin, her eyes crinkled in merriment at my hasty backpedaling, and headed back to the driveway.

***

Forty minutes later, carrying a box full of mostly empty paint jars, I walked into the living room. It was now crowded with paintings and supplies stacked against the walls and the two story bank of windows facing the back yard. I looked around. No Alexis. "Hey, where are you?"

"Up here."

I looked up.

She was leaning against the railing on the second floor overlooking the living room, peering down at me. "Did you know somebody broke into your house and stole almost all the furniture? You've got four rooms up here with nothing left in them." She strode toward the stairs and ran down them.

"Yeah, yeah. Been busy," I called out. "We can sprinkle Cheri's stuff around when it arrives."

Alexis walked into the living room, shaking her head in feigned exasperation. "Bachelors. Leave them unattended, and squalor ensues."

"You need stuff to have squalor. Think I'm safe for now. Hey - I gotta get a few gallons of interior paint to Cheri, then jet off to work for a few hours. Would you be OK if I left you here to hang the paintings?"

"You'd leave someone you just met alone in your house? No wonder your furniture upstairs got all stoled."

"I like to think I'm a good judge of character." I reached into my pocket, took a spare set of house keys off my key ring. Tossed them to her from about four feet away.

She caught them. Stared at them, then at me. "Oh. You're not kidding."

"I trust you."

She walked close to me. Kissed me on the cheek. "Thank you."

"For what?" I said softly, my heart pounding like crazy from her proximity. Her pupils were dilated, her lips a glistening red. I had the crazy impulse to kiss her.

Reeled it in.

Don't be a fucking jackass. Read the room.