Girlfriend Hits on Him

Story Info
Young female presses long-time friend to date her.
2k words
3.98
6.7k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mick Roper (22) was a guest at India Westland's 21st birthday Sunday luncheon where the females out-numbered the males 3:1.

He wondered why the hell he'd accepted the invitation to attend. Oh yeah, he'd been friends with India for years as they lived on the same street. Her mother had hand-delivered the invite to his mum who's accepted without referral. He fumed that his mum had not consulted him first.

Some of the guys had already drifted off when Mick heard on of the girls criticising India for never wearing a bra.

"Why would I wear a bra when my upper torso is muscular from swimming and gym training, with no sign of sag?"

A debate erupted and Mick realized India in fact concealed a decent pair of knockers.

He stared at them.

India caught him gaping and flipped two fingers at him, resulting in Mick disappearing off home.

It was only 2.30 and his mum asked, "Was the lunch party that boring to send you home so early?"

"Yeah, it was over-run by females."

"Well, it was a young woman's birthday do. Why cram it with rude louts?"

"My leaving the gathering decreased the overall intelligent level of the mob not leaving, probably significantly.'

"You have a gigantic opinion of yourself, Michael Roper," scoffed his mum.

Not so. He was modest, although having graduated dux (top scholar) of senior year of high school-leavers and he was on track to finish his 4-year Marine Biology degree in three years. Well, marine biology and surfing had been two of his hobbies since he was eight years old.

A couple of hours later his mum Thelma yelled at him that India Westland was calling him on the house phone.

India was immediately into it.

"Have you just noticed that I have boobs?"

"Sort of."

"What the hell does that mean?"

He replied exactly what he said, sort of.

"Come to my birthday dinner tonight for my extended family and later, when everyone has vanished, you may do a bit of booby exploration."

"No thanks."

"But I thought you considered me attractive and a close pal?"

"I do, but dinner will be crowded with family, boring the crap out of me, and you are not my idea of a sex pin-up."

"What is your type?"

"Dunno really, quite range, but not you. You are simply one of my female friends."

India gritted, "I don't accept that."

"Too bad Indy, some things are just like that. Bye, I'm off surfing."

Indy complained to her mum, Nola Westland.

"Mick Roper doesn't want to rumble with me."

"How do you know that?"

"Because he says so."

"Indy, that shouldn't surprise you. He's an acquaintance rather than a boyfriend. What on earth did you say to him?"

"At lunchtime. he was staring at my breasts and I invited him to massage them tonight."

"Indy, that's disgusting and it's a wonder the poor young man didn't run for the hills because he's always regarded you as one of the lads. I would think he doesn't possess a single gram of sexual connection with you in his mind."

"That's no fair."

"That's the way it is, dear, accept it. Besides, with your personality and athletic body, you can practically have almost any guy around your age that you wish to date but darling, please exercise good taste."

"Mum, he didn't run for the hills. He said he was going surfing and cut me off abruptly."

"It's the same thing, darling. Get used to it. You're merely someone he knows by name."

India vowed, "I'll get him to rumble me if it's the last thing I do."

"Well, remember condoms darling should you somehow managed the improbable."

At drinks before her birthday dinner that evening, India invited her youngest uncle Matt outside for a quiet chat. Her dad's brother was of her generation, only eight years older.

"What's the problem sweetie?" he asked, eyeing her breasts.

"You know Mick Roper...?"

"Sure do, honey. I surf with him regularly, play cricket and squash with him and fight your Aunt Wendy to keep her hands off him when she's had one too many when he's at our place socializing. Is he pestering you?"

"No, far from that. In fact, I want him hitting on me. Please advise me how to make that happen."

"Sweetie, look elsewhere. That guy had the potential to become a surfing legend, but scorns the thought of making that happen. He's our club's #1 at squash socially, but won't enter grade play competition. The babes are attracted to him, but few get even close to him. The guy just wants an uncomplicated life without fame or, for that matter, notoriety."

"Okay, that's how you see it, but where's the positive counselling to your niece on how to filtrate attractively into his tiny brain?"

"I've told you. Look elsewhere. He's little short of being a loner although I've known him to date occasionally. As for being a bird brain, the guy you are targeting has practically finished his Marine Science degree in three years at one of the top teaching marine science facilities in this part of the world where most students struggle to complete in the prescribed four years."

"Damn you Matt, I sought your assistance and all you have done is to emphasis the possible barriers I'm facing."

"Sorry babe, then I admit being useless to you in this instance. I've attempted to accurately describe what you are up against. For you and most other females, he's probably untouchable. My huge and free advice is, look elsewhere."

"Fuck off, Uncle Matt."

"That's the spirit young woman; scheme systematically and attack covertly. Anything less is a prescription for failure."

Watching her uncle walking back into the house, India broke into a smile, thinking omigod, Matt had actually dumped big advice in front of her, scheme and attack covertly.

She giggled, "What the fuck did he think she was, the Marines!"

She entered the house smiling, murmuring "Scheme and attack covertly."

When approaching the table to dinner, she threw her arm around Aunt Emma and said happily, "Thanks for coming to help make this a special event in my life."

"That no problem, darling. You are Matt's and my favourite relative by marriage."

"That's so kind of you to say that. Um, just a wee question to fill a gap in my knowledge. When Matt was in the military until he retired last year, what unit was he in?"

"Ooh, I'm not supposed to talk about this. But for your ears only, he spent the last seven years in Special Services."

"Thanks Emma. There's no need to tell him I enquired."

She politely sat between her parents and looked around at her family and close friends of the family, pleased to be honoured in this matter. She had two idle thoughts, the first was she must tell anyone, not even her mother, that she was about to start targeting Mick Roper. She idly wondered would most if not all of the people around the table be at her wedding breakfast, seated beside her adoring husband Mick Roper.

* * *

The Saturday following her birthday celebrations, India wandered along the suburban jetty on the south side of the tidal river peering at fisher's catches on display, mostly in open bags or containers filled with saltwater. She was looking for anything unusual.

She finally came across the Andrews brothers and asked, "Hi boys, caught anything unusual?"

"Yeah India," said Charlie (14). The brothers lived in her street. "Take a dekko (look). We don't know what it is."

The fish was dead and India said she knew a guy who probably could identify it for them and asked them to put in one of their supermarket polyethylene shopping bags.

Late afternoon, India took the dead fish from the fridge and called on Mick Roper and asked if he could identify it for the Andrews kids who caught it off the estuary jetty the previous day.

"Yep, gladly. How was the birthday dinner?"

"Choice, thanks. You haven't studied my boobs today."

"Wrong, took a dekko as you stood at the open front door."

"You pervert."

He blushed.

"Oh sorry, Mick. I want you to keep on looking. You are my favourite pervert."

He blushed and had to wipe away dribble.

"Oh, sorry."

"Are you sorry?"

"Yes, absolutely, Mick. My boobs are probably capable of turning you on if caressed tenderly."

"Are you sure about that?"

"Not really. Um, only schoolboys or callow and inexperienced young university male students have had the guts to slobber over them."

"School boys and unmanly junior university students, eh?

"Yes, and omigod, this is embarrassing for me. I've never had what you'd call a manly man take that sort of interest in me."

"Okay, okay, India. That's enough embarrassment to heap upon yourself for the entire month. But remember this: if you ever become desperate enough to throw yourself at a manly man, send me a SOS."

Dizziness swept across her chest and into her head.

"I'll not forget that amazingly generous offer, Mick," she gurgled falling to the ground in a faint.

Mick dropped into a cross-legged position beside her and pulled her head on to his lap.

She was aware of what was happening, groaned and attempted to sit up.

"Stay resting for a few moments," he said. "It's hot today and you probably overheated during the tension of making your confessions and you temporarily fainted."

"Yes, you are probably correct in that analysis; I concur that I succumbed to dizziness due to factors you have just described. But I'm feeling more okay at every passing second," India said, amazed she'd more or less wandered into this situation to achieve some of the desired results that she'd wanted without any comprehensive planning and its covert execution.

But she knew it was the moment she had to really pull the trigger.

"Mick, do me a huge favour, bend over and rest you head on my boobs."

He hesitated and asked, "Are we to have sex?"

"Probably not now, but soon," she whispered, heart beating strongly.

"Ah," he breathed, resting his head into her softness.

"Ah," she responded and whispered, "Silly me, this makes me feel we are meant for one another."

"What?"

She delayed her answer, giving time for her comment to sink in.

"Sorry for that silly utterance."

"No, it's not silly, Mick said. "Perhaps our souls have practically touched."

Feeling that her heart was about to burst, India sat up, rolling his head into her groin and she softly kissed his nape three or four times and whispered, trailing off, "If only..."

"If only what?" he responded.

"If only you would begin dating me."

"Consider that's about to commence," he replied manfully, slipping off his light jacket and place it as a pillow and he pushed her head back on to the decking of the veranda.

"My parents and sister are out," she said. "I'm feeling better. It must be the great company."

"I'll fetch you a cool drink. Mick said kindly. "Move to sit up if you feel up to it. Your body will indicate if you are up to that."

He returned with a beer for himself and iced mineral water for India, to find she was sitting upright, resting against the wood-stained weather board cladding of the house.

"I feel completely recovered from that blip," she said, sipping the water.

"Good, I'm happy about that."

"Did you get an erection when your head was against my boobs?"

"India!"

"For goodness sake, Mick. Please allow me to talk to you as an adult woman that you'd happened to be friendly with growing up."

"Um?"

"Is that reasonable?"

"Yes. Um, I'll take a look at the fish."

"Tell the boys it's a juvenile Tarwhine are often confused with Yellowfin and Black Bream, but Tarwhine have more scale rows above the lateral line, 6-7 rows versus 4)."

"Thanks, I will pass on that info."

"Um, India, did you bring this fish for me to identify as a ruse to attempt to get chatting with me before hitting on me to date you?"

"I have no comment on that assertion. Feel free to drum up your own conclusion, not knowing if you're right or wrong."

They laughed happily.

The End