Girlfriend Shared with the Guests

Story Info
Me and my girlfriend end up letting the guests fuck her.
3.5k words
4.56
50.9k
63
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
lateral_
lateral_
15 Followers

This story is based on a true story that happened three years ago. Names have been changed.

It was a Saturday in the fall some years ago, and we had a party at our place. Friends and coworkers of my girlfriend, Mari, and me had attended, with drinks, some food and good wine. I spent the evening talking to new people and talked a lot with a guy called Eirik. We discussed politics, music, and everyone had a bit of a laugh as he was newly single and had decided to go no-fap for the last three weeks, something he claimed increased his energy.

There had been 25 or so people at the party, and now, around two AM, most of the guests had left. Most of them had gone by the local train or bus. It had been a really good night with lots of new people and a bit too much to drink. Now, five of the last of the guests were preparing to leave after helping us clean up the place a bit.

It was two female coworkers of Mari and one of their boyfriend of one of them, plus Eirik and his friend Erlend: two dudes in their late 20s we really didn't know that well, but they were friends of Mari's coworkers. They were getting on the night train as they lived in Oslo, and the other three were taking the bus the other way. Everyone was loud and laughing, as we were pretty drunk. I couldn't wait to get the guests out the door, as Mari had been flirting a bit with me and I knew we had some newly bought kinky black latex stockings I couldn't wait to see her in. We had just a couple of weeks before had a good talk and an honest moment where we shared some fantasies. As a result, we had bought some new stuff and both our sexdrives where kind of full throttle after that talk. Both of us had talked about threesome fantasies, but we liked to keep it in our fantasy as we felt we where a bit too settled and finished with our wildest days.

The guests rushed out the door to catch their respective rides. I locked the door, immediately kissed Mari and slid my hand over her ass. Even though we were both pretty drunk, I wanted to give the stockings a try. She laughed and gave me the look. We poured ourselves a last glass of champagne, went into the bedroom and started making out.

After a couple of minutes, we decided to try the kinky stockings. After a little drunken wrestle she got them and a black suspender/garter-belt on. I sprayed them with shine spray and wiped them off. She looked like an absolute sexbomb. The black latex rubber shined in the light and the suspenders were tight over her round curvy ass. We started to make out and I went down between her legs. She was all wet. Her thighs clamped around my head as I started licking. The smell of pussy mixed with the rubber smell really got me going.

"I can't take it any longer, you have to fuck me," she moaned. She was on her back with her latex legs clamped around me as I drove into her, but only a couple of minutes into it, the doorbell rang. Fuck!

I got off her and tried finding my clothes in my drunken stupor. I looked at the time, it was 2:25. The doorbell rang again. I eventually got around to the door to find two drunk dudes, Eirik and Erlend standing there. "We are so sorry! We just missed the train by seconds," Erlend said. They both hoped we were still awake, as they didn't have our phone number. Knowing that the next train didn't leave until 5:30 in the morning, I told them they could sleep in the guest room or couch in the living room.

I quickly made the guest bed and put a mattress on the floor for the second guy. "Make yourself at home," I said.

"Thanks a lot, we really appreciate it," Erlend said. They got some water and went into the guestroom. I killed the lights in the living room and went back to my latex dressed sexkitten in the bedroom. We slouched on the bed, drinking champagne. We slowly got into the groove again, a little quieter this time, as the living room in our apartment was door to door with the living room. She started giving me a blowjob, slowly. I was now bursting with hornyness, and slapped her ass as I flipped her over on her stomach.

I started pumping into her from behind as she moaned loudly. "Sssh, they might hear us," I said, and slapped her ass again. At the same time, the pillow knocked over the champagne glass, which spilled out over the wooden floor. We laughed. "I'm gonna go and get a towel and fix this real quick," Mari said, somewhat disappointed.

She opened the door and sneaked out of the bedroom and into the dark living room, wearing nothing but the latex stockings and garter-belt. A dim light came on in the living room and suddenly I heard Mari let out a loud gasp.

"Shit, shit, I'm sorry," a male voice said.

"Oh my god, I'm sorry too," Mari said.

I peeked out the door, barely seeing a naked man covered by a blanket on the couch in the shadows. It was Eirik, the non-fap man. Apparently, the mattress on the floor was too uncomfortable and he moved to the couch in the living room. Hearing the sexy noises from our bedroom was apparently too much for him to continue his non-fap journey, as he was naked on his back and apparently rubbing one out when Mari surprised him on the couch.

I peeked out the door, and Mari hurried over to the kitchen and grabbed a small towel she tried to cover herself with while returning back to me.

"Well, that's awkward," I said.

"I don't know who this is most embarrassing for," Mari said, giggling and laughing.

"I guess we're even," Eirik replied as he laughed. The situation was kinda embarrassing, but we were all laughing about it.

I was still horny as hell, so I told him, "You're just have to get used to the sound or get some good earplugs."

"Haha, yeah, or maybe I could watch," he laughed.

I gave him a smile, as I knew his joke was actually a real request. Mari looked at me and shrugged her shoulders to tell me she was okay with it. I felt the blood rushing to my head with a mix of emotions, and a lot of horniness. It sounds kind of kinky. "Okay, if she is fine with it, come on," I replied without knowing how this would escalate further later on.

He slowly got up from the couch with the blanket wrapped around him. Mari came in, threw the towel on the champagne mess on the floor and laid down on the bed on her back. Eirik came in still covered in the blanket. Mari was nervous, she maintained posture but tried to hide a bit under one of the bed sheets.

The tension in the room was so thick you could cut it with a knife. "This is really kinky, I have never done this before," Eirik said.

"That makes three of us," I said to him as I put my head down between her legs. Her pussy was literally flowing over with juices, and the magic smell of latex rubber and pussy filled my nose again as I put my tongue into her. This got me hard again and washed away the effect of nervousness and alcohol. She pulled her breath and moaned nervously. Her body was shivering.

I took her higher and higher until she was rhythmically moaning. Eirik was standing by the door, close to the bedside. I flipped her over on her back with her head against the side of the bed, and standing on my knees I took her legs between my arms, and entered her. Black shiny latex rubbed against my chest. I loved fucking her like this. I fucked her with a passion, and she moaned as she looked up on Eirik with a smirk.

Eirik had lost his blanket and was now openly masturbating, his eyes fixed on my girlfriend. After a while I turned her over and entered her from behind. She was resting on her stomach, holding herself up with her elbows. "My god she is hot," Erik exclaimed in a raspy voice.

He was now standing right in front of her and masturbating, precum dripping from his cock. She looked up at him and at his dick between her moans. I knew what she wanted, but she was too respectful and nervous to ask for it.

Thinking about our threesome fantasy talks, and the situation at hand I decided to just go with it. I looked up at Eirik and signaled him to move closer. He was now just centimeters away from her face. I took my hand in her hair and very gently pushed her head forward. That's all the hint she needed as I heard Eirik take a deep breath when she wrapped her lips around his cock and let it slide down her throat. She started bobbing her head up and down and gave him a passionate blowjob.

A sting of jealousy burst up my neck, but I was too horny to really care. It was just so hot, after all. After some minutes of this I felt my orgasm closing in, but then Eirik gave me a small wink, and pointed to me and then to him. He wanted to switch places and fuck her. I guess I kinda knew this was coming and I was too drunk and horny to make any decisions, so I went with the flow.

"We're switching places," I said to Mari.

"Oooooooh, but condom," she exclaimed with a smile on her face.

I looked under the bed and found ONE condom in our stash. Eirik took it and quickly jumped into the bed as I got in front of her. She looked me in the eyes. The look was that of a puppy who just got served the biggest dinner bowl of her life. She loved it. Eirik entered her and she moaned and laughed as he started plowing her from behind. "Oh my god, this is so hot," he said as he got into the rhythm. She put my dick in her mouth and went deep. Her ass was bouncing up and down as he thrust into her. We spit-roasted her like this for a some time, when Eirik suddenly stopped.

"Fuck... condom is no good any more," he said with sorrow in his voice. The condom was completely worn, stretched out and full of precum.

"Fuck... well just go on without," Mari said in a desperate voice. He entered her again bareback and got into the rhythm. She breathed loudly and deeply as he fucked her. He took hold of her garter belt and held her down as he fucked her harder and harder. She was breathing like crazy, and had lost focus on sucking my dick, just holding it in her hand now.

"Yes! Fuck me," she yelled loudly. The feeling and excitement of new dick really had her going. Eirik took a hold of her hair and pulled it, as he climaxed inside of her. "Aaah, aaah," he grunted while blowing his three weeks of load into her. He collapsed on top of her. "How's that no-fap regime working out for you?" Mari laughed loudly and we all giggled.

I was almost shaking with the combination of jealousy and horniness. I probably should have stopped this at the start,I thought, but I just couldn't. He got off her and slapped her ass, "Thats three weeks of cum for ya," he giggled as he rolled over on his back exhausted.

"We're not done here," I said as I got into bed. She laughed and smiled. I was so horny that I needed to finish soon, or I would lose my mind. I turned her around and got her up on all fours. I took a good hold around her midsection and ran my dick into her. The amount of juices and Eirik's massive load of cum in her felt unbelievable; it was just so slippery. I fucked her fast and aggressively, in a way I have never done before and she loved it. The thought that some dude just came in my girlfriend and I watched it happen filled me with a mix of anger, shame, and drive I have never experienced. This wasn't lovemaking, it was rage-fucking.

So this was what sloppy seconds felt like, and to be honest, it felt fucking fantastic. I fucked her with an aggression and soon she was moaning and gasping for air again. Eirik was relaxing on the bed watching. "Sssssh," Erik suddenly said, but I didn't care more for distractions, I just continued fucking.

After a minute or so I turned my head to see Erlend standing in the door watching us. "Wow," he said softly, and nothing more. There was silence again, and we just continued. We must have awakened him with all our laughter and noises. Mari also turned her head towards him and smiled, but both of us were so lost in the moment. Besides, we just had one person watching so it didn't matter.

It was only a moment before Erlend was also naked, standing on the other side of the bed wanking. No one objected; we all knew where this was going and everyone knew that we were all going to fuck her. I kinda wanted to say stop, but at the same time I didn't. I always had a fantasy of partaking in something like this, but I never imagined doing it with my girlfriend. By now, though, I was so into it that a part of me just savored the thought of my girlfriend being a total whore, and watching her just crossing her own boundaries like this and letting her true sexual self out was a special event to witness.

Erlend climbed into the bed, and this time, without any hint needed, she took his cock in her mouth and started blowing him. Again, we were spit-roasting her. With every stroke, her pussy creamed up. Soon, a creamy white mix of cum and pussy juice was oozing out of her. I was closing in, and soon to blow my load. I looked down, and white streams of cum and fluids ran down the back of her thighs and along the shiny black latex.

It was beyond kinky, like being present in some fetish porn scene. A smell of pussy, sweat, cum, and rubber filled the air. I couldn't hold it anymore and exploded inside her, feeling every tense fiber in my body suddenly release a feeling of extreme calm through me. I collapsed on the bed; the time showed 4:30 in the morning. We had been fucking her for almost two hours. She was still blowing Erlend, she seemed to put every last bit of passion and effort into it and he was definitely enjoying it.

Eirik was starting to touch himself again, watching them. I was a bit tired and exhausted; after blowing my load the cloud of horniness had left me, and thoughts of jealousy were bubbling up inside.

"Maybe it's time to call it a night when Erlend cums?" I said to everyone.

The guys didn't say anything but Mari stopped blowing Erlend, and said, "I'm having an orgasm before this is over. I was so close. You can watch as Erlend fucks me." She had a smirk on her face. I was fighting to keep a lid on my jealousy as she turned around on her back and pulled Erlend towards her with her legs.

Her tone was playful but commanding, and he ran his cock into her as she told him to. The situation had obviously sparked some fetish in her, and given her self-esteem. He put her shiny, cum stained latex legs between his arms on his chest and fucked her in my favorite position. I got up, went over and pointed my dick at her mouth.

"No, I want you to just watch," Mari said as her body bounced back and forth with Erlends strokes.

"Okay but I'm having another go after this," I said somewhat resentfully. Eirik felt inspired, though, and moved over with his dick towards her head and said he wanted in on this again. The two guys helped each other position her further towards the bedside so they both could get at her.

Now, her head was tilted back over the edge of the bed so Eirik could get a good angle as she lay on her back. "Look at her now," he said as he went deep in her throat. She gagged, laughed, and moaned as he went back in. I took a deep breath to manage my emotions and sat down next to them, deciding to try and enjoy it.

Erlend was really getting into it, relentlessly pushing in and out of her. Her pussy looked like the topping of a cream milkshake, with slimy goo dripping down her ass and Erlend's balls. He didn't seem to care. From the other end, Eirik was enjoying her with an increasing tempo. She gagged now and then, her makeup a mess from spit and tears as she pulled him in and out of her mouth with her arms.

It looked a bit brutal, but there was no doubt that she was really, really enjoying it. I started to get horny again by watching them, and my dick was hard as a rock. With the increasing horniness, the jealousy faded into the background again. It was just so fucking sexy, and I started to enjoy watching them. The guys increased their tempo as they closed in on the peak.

Erlend was holding her tight around her legs, pumping furiously. She was moaning and gasping for air between the moments her mouth was not filled up by Eirik. Her whole body was bouncing back and forth, and when Erlend smashed down on her she slid onto Eirik's cock and choked, again and again.

Erlend now took her hands and held them down into the mattress as he completely railed her pussy. Unable to control or limit Eirik's motion with her hands anymore, he now thrust slower but deeper as he just went with it. She gagged but didn't signal that they should stop. I had never seen such intense fucking in my life, as they held her fast and ravished her. Her body started to shake, and the moaning became regular.

In between this, he managed to squeeze out "My god I love this," and "fuck me." Suddenly her legs clamped around Erlend, her body tensed and she let out a huge moan as she climaxed. It was unbelievably sexy to watch. There wasn't a porn movie in the world that could top this.

"Oh shit, I'm gonna come in her mouth," Eirik said. She let out a small "mmm" sound as she swallowed him. Seconds later, Erlend let out a grunt as he filled her pussy with the third load this evening.

I had been masturbating while watching this intense event in front of me. I was about to cum so I rushed over, pushed Eirik to the side and told Mari to open her mouth. She did, and I shoved my dick in there deep and let go. She swallowed and looked at me with big watery eyes.

"Thank you," she said to me while looking me in the eye. She looked like a complete slut. Her makeup was a total mess with mascara trails down her chin. Her face and some of her hair was a mess of cum, spit and tears. From the waist down, it was the same story of cum, latex, and juices. Now we all collapsed on the bed. Erlend broke the silence and said this was the most intense sexual experience of his life, and asked us if this was something we did regularly.

"No, this is the first time, and it was just as intense for us, I did feel a bit of aggression and jealousy to be honest," I said to them.

"Yeah, that's understandable," the guys agreed. "Well anyway, this was just amazing! If you decide to try this again, I hope you call us," Eirik said. We all had a good laugh, us guys exchanged phone numbers, and all agreed not ever to speak of this to anyone. Mari and I took a shower and went to bed, and I was thinking to myself what new kinks we just discovered and what the aftermath of this experience would be down the road.

lateral_
lateral_
15 Followers