Girlfriend Wants to be Tied Up

Story Info
Girlfriend is tied up and fucked while crossdresser watches.
2.9k words
3.99
6.1k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,173 Followers

I was in my mid-twenties and was on my fifth date with girl named Maria, who I liked a lot. We had not engaged in sexual intercourse, but we had been petting heavily with our clothes on. She allowed me to slide my hand up under her dress, but she stopped me when I tried to put my fingers inside her panties. I suppose this was fair, as I allowed her to touch the front of my pants, but when she attempted to put her hand inside my pants I stopped her. I did this because I was ashamed of my very tiny penis, that even when it was erect (which wasn't often) it had a very short length and almost no girth.

I was also hiding from Maria that I was a virgin, never having had sex with a girl before. I don't think she would have minded and I was aware that Maria had fucked at least eight other guys before we were together.

Never the less, we were going farther than we ever had gone on this night, and I felt my tiny cock begin to get chubby as we kissed. I was fondling her breasts through her bra when she said;

"You know what I've always wanted to do? I've wanted to have a boyfriend tie me up and fuck me. Is that something you would like to do?"

I was surprised, and my tiny cock twitched a little at the idea so I answered;

"That does sound like fun, but I would want to get the right kind of rope and then have a little foreplay before I tied you up and fucked you."

"Oooo, that sounds fun. What do you have in mind?" Said Maria.

"Well, maybe we pretend you are coming home after a day at work and I am hiding behind your front door and I come up from behind you and put my hand over your mouth and hold you tight while I lead you to the bedroom and then tie you spread eagle on the bed."

"Oh wow! I would love that! When can we try it?" She asked.

"How about tomorrow?" Was my answer.

"I'm ready for it babe. I can't wait." Said Maria.

There was one other detail I wasn't sharing with Maria. My first ever sexual experience involved me and another boy, Randy, who I had grown up with taking off all of our clothes and playing with each other's cocks. It ended with me eagerly putting Randy's beautifully long hard penis in my mouth, licking and sucking on it until he ejaculated a full load of semen and sperm down my throat and I quickly swallowed all of it and loved the experience. At the same moment Randy was cumming in my mouth, my little hard dick also shot out rope after rope of semen in an orgasm that almost caused me to faint. We repeated this experience at least a dozen more times over several months whenever we were alone and I loved every session more than the last. Randy never took me into his mouth, he just let me cum on the floor as we orgasmed together. After a while, I was able to ejaculate without ever getting the least bit hard. Once I accidentally began cumming just by watching Randy strip nude. As soon as I saw him naked with a long hard-on I just began an uncontrollable ejaculation from my totally limp little penis.

"So I turn you on." Said Randy.

"I don't know what comes over me, but the sight of your long hard cock makes my nipples get big and hard and I can't control my pathetic little penis. It just cums on its own." I answered.

"Well, don't get too used to it, cause I also love fucking girls. I really love sliding into a warm wet cunt and squirting my load deep inside." Said Randy.

"I understand. I feel lucky you let me suck on your cock." I replied.

Knowing that I had a past with Randy, and knowing that the girl I was seeing wanted to be tied up and fucked, I came up with an idea that I thought would be fun for all. I texted Randy when I got home, the night before my agreed date with Maria, and told him I had found a girl who wanted to be tied up and fucked. He immediately asked me where he should be and I told him to wait by his phone the next night and I would let him know.

The next evening I arrived at Maria's apartment and she greeted me at the door. When I went inside I showed her the cotton rope I bought and told her I wanted her to dress like she was dressed for work in a dress she would normally wear. I also showed her a pink satin and lace sleep mask I was going to slide over her eyes when she was tied up. She was then to go outside and wait for about ten minutes before coming back in the door so I could prepare the bed for tying her up.

"Are you going to tie me spread eagle to the bed?" She asked.

"Yes, that's my plan." I answered.

"Well then, I'm going to wear a shirt dress with a wide skirt. That way you can unbutton the shirt on the top and spread my legs without taking the dress off. It will slide up to my waist easily. You'll have to deal with my slip and panties." Smiled Maria.

"That sounds perfect."

"I want to wear my most feminine lingerie. Maybe I'll put on my petticoat under my dress instead of my slip. I have a pretty pink petticoat and when I wear my nylon and lace pink full cut panties, I'm really girly under my dress. I love wearing this to work when no one knows what I'm wearing." Said Maria.

"I think that will really add to the fun. Now go ahead and get dressed and just play along with me when you come back into the apartment." I replied.

Maria looked really pretty when she left the apartment. I quickly began cutting the rope to length and putting loops on the ends that I could slip over her wrists and ankles. I tied them to the bedposts and then I placed a small video camera out of sight that I had not told her about. I wanted to have our entire session of video so I could enjoy it over and over again. I then took up my place behind her front door.

A little after ten minutes, Maria put her key in the door and opened it as if she was returning for the day. As she closed the door I quickly got behind her and put my hand over her mouth and my other hand around the front of her waist pulling her close to me. She immediately began to squirm and wiggle which added to the fun.

"Just calm down." I whispered in her ear.

She tried to mumble through my hand on her mouth but it was no use.

"I've been watching you for several months. You really should close your drapes when you undress each night. You're a very pretty girl and now you're going to perform your female duties and let me fuck you." I whispered in a smoky voice.

"Please don't hurt me." She mumbled.

"Nothing about this evening is going to hurt you baby." I replied as I pushed her toward the bedroom.

When we got to the bedroom I was still holding my hand over her mouth and my other hand around her waist pulling her tight to my body. I whispered into her ear.

"Now baby, I'm going to take my hand away from your mouth, but you have to promise me you will stay quiet. Then I'm going to lie you on the bed and tie you down so you can fully enjoy what we're about to do. Okay?"

She nodded her head "yes" and I took my hand away from her mouth and gently pushed her onto the bed. I rolled her over on her back and quickly put her wrists through each one of the loops on the ropes at the head of the bed. Her arms were spread out and she began to squirm her legs and pull against the ropes on her arms which made them tighter.

"Baby, don't wiggle your pretty legs. I'm going to tie them up soon, but first I want to pull off your panties." I said with a smile.

"You're really going to do this, aren't you? You're going to fuck me!" Said Maria, playing along.

"Well, you're going to be fucked alright, that's for sure." I smiled and replied.

I lifted her dress and petticoat and saw the ample nylon and lace of her panties. The crotch of her panties was now very wet as I could tell she was having fun. I reached up and slid her panties off her legs exposing the wet lips of her pussy. I immediately slipped each of her ankles into a loop of rope at the foot of the bed and she was tied down tight. The more she pulled at the ropes the tighter they became. I then took out the sleep mask and slipped it over her head and eyes. She was helpless on the bed.

"Oh wow! I can't see anything. Is this how we're going to fuck?" She asked.

"In a minute baby. First I have to make a phone call." I replied.

"A phone call?! Who are you calling?" Said Maria a bit alarmed.

I did not answer her as I heard the phone on the other end ring. When he answered I said;

"Hi Randy, yeah she's tied up tight and ready. Knock on the door and I'll let you in." I hung up the phone.

"Randy?! Who is Randy?!" Said Maria as she struggled with the ropes.

"He's a good friend of mine I've known a long time and I told him he could be the one who will fuck you tonight. He has a very long cock and I'm sure you'll enjoy it." I replied.

"But what about you? I thought you were going to fuck me!" She said in a slightly alarmed voice.

"Not tonight baby. But I'm going to be here the whole time to watch you and Randy have intercourse. Now you just quiet down. I'm going into the other room to wait for Randy and we'll both be back when he gets here." I said as I closed the door to the bedroom with Maria tied tightly down with her legs and arms spread wide and her wet, naked, pussy clearly visible with her dress and petticoat pulled up around her waist.

There was a knock at the door when Randy arrived about 15 minutes later. We were both fully dressed as I showed him into the bedroom when Maria was tied to the bed.

"Oh she's very pretty!" Said Randy.

"Whose that? Who is there?" Said Maria a little startled.

"It's just me and Randy baby. Randy is going to be the one fucking you tonight." I said in a soothing voice.

"Please don't hurt me! Please. This is getting weird." Said Maria.

"Nothing is weird baby. You wanted to be tied up and fucked and I'm making sure your fantasy comes true." I replied.

"Randy, I'd like to watch you undress. Let me see you get fully nude." I directed.

"I'll do that. Are you going to stay and watch?" Asked Randy.

"Of course. I'm going to undress too. Then I'm going to find a pair of Maria's panties and put them on and then put on one of her long feminine nightgowns. Then I want to have you in my mouth before your get inside Maria." I said as both Randy and I were stripping down.

"What is going on?! What's happening here?" Said Maria as she struggled against her ropes.

"Nothing is going on here honey. I know where you keep your panties and pretty nightgowns and I want to wear them when I fluff up Randy so he is nice and hard for you."

"You're gay!!?" Said Maria.

"No honey, I like girls, it's just that I love hard cocks, and Randy has a beautiful cock. You'll see in a few minutes. But first Randy is mine." I said in a sexy voice.

Randy was fully nude and sporting an almost hard erection as I stripped naked and went to Maria's dresser to get a pair of her panties. To my relief my tiny penis was fully limp as I pulled on the full cut nylon and lace panties. I then went into another dresser drawer and pulled out a long sleeve pink ankle length nightgown with lots of nylon and lace on it and quickly put it on over my panties.

"You look very pretty. I've never seen you in lingerie before." Said Randy looking at me.

"What's happening?! What's going on now?" Said Maria.

"Honey, relax. I'm going to get Randy all ready for you. Come on Randy, join me on the bed." I said as I directed Randy to kneel on the bed over the tied up Maria.

"Now let me get that beautiful cock of yours into my mouth." I said as I reached out for Randy's still growing erection.

"Are you two guys having sex?!" Asked Maria.

I pulled Randy's cock out of my mouth long enough to answer;

"No honey. I'm just enjoying Randy's hard-on so I can get him right to the edge of cumming, then I'm going to let him slide inside you and fill you full of semen and sperm."

"I'm between my period by several days, if he cums in me I might get pregnant. Maybe this isn't such a good idea." Said Maria as she pulled again on her ropes.

"Calm down pretty girl. If you're this ready to have sex then I'm going to cum deep inside you and I'll try my best to get you pregnant. Since you are blindfolded, when you have the baby, it will be a surprise how it looks, but you'll know I'm the one who knocked you up. Now while my cock is being sucked, let me open the top of your dress and get a look at your tits. I love sucking tits with big nipples." Said Randy.

Randy unbuttoned Maria's dress top and pulled her breasts out of her bra. I was still fully engrossed with his cock in my mouth but I saw out of the corner of my eye Maria's huge, erect nipples. It was obvious she was turned on. Randy leaned down and began kissing and sucking her nipples. Maria gasped as he did this and soon I felt Randy's penis beginning to quiver. He pushed me away from his cock and said;

"Don't make me cum yet. I'm really close. I want Maria to enjoy my huge hard-on."

"Oh my God! This is better than I ever expected. Two men having sex over me and I am helpless to stop them." Gasped Maria.

"There is just one man here honey. Your date is not a real man. His little penis isn't even hard at all. He has balls, but they are useless to him. He is totally submissive and couldn't fuck a girl if he tried." Grunted Randy.

"Is it true baby? Are you totally limp?" Gasped Maria at me.

"Randy is right. I'm very submissive. That's why I'm a virgin. I didn't want to tell you before. My little balls are useless to me. I'm sure I would be much happier if they were to be removed." I sighed.

"Then it's so wonderful you brought me Randy! I'm so turned on! I want you to fuck me Randy and fuck me now!" Shrieked Maria.

I watched as Randy straddled over Maria and guided his erection inside her soaking wet cunt. He slid all the way inside her quickly she was so wet. Maria gasped as the two of them firmly copulated. Randy then began to slowly pull slightly back and then push forward quickly again. He did this a couple of times before he grunted and said;

"Oh my God! Am I cumming!"

"I'm cumming too Randy! Push all the way deep inside me and fill me with your sperm! My pussy is sucking your juice deep inside me! If the time is right you're going to get me pregnant!" Gasped Maria.

As the two of them seemed to have multiple orgasms together I noticed a thin white ring around Randy's cock right where it entered Maria's cunt. The ring of semen quickly disappeared as Maria's pussy contracted and sucked in all of his very intense ejaculation. Maria was filled with Randy's semen and sperm. When I saw this, I had and uncontrolled ejaculation in my panties with my fully limp little penis. I kept squirting into the crotch of my panties and I could not stop. I soaked my panties so much it made a wet spot on the front of the nightgown I was wearing. All three of us were physically worn out after the most intense sexual experience any of us had ever had.

TammyPanty
TammyPanty
1,173 Followers