Girlfriend With Something Extra Ch. 01

Story Info
Alex confesses his feeling to his childhood friend.
6k words
4.64
35.8k
71

Part 1 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hey y'all, something new here for you today. This one is about a himbo-type guy, Alex, confessing his feelings to his childhood friend, Melanie, who is a trans woman. No futa in this one, but those of you looking for some big ol' girl dick shenanigans, you should still enjoy this! Enjoy :)

Tags: hyper sizes and cum ridiculousness, male on trans woman, trans woman on male, romance, anal,

Tags are for the story as a whole.

Comments and feedback are always appreciated!

*****

Metal smashed against metal. Iron banged into iron. Skin clapped upon skin. All sounds commonly found in gyms across the country, including this one. Men in tight shorts and loose tank tops lifted numerous weights - curling, bench pressing, squatting - each one working on bulking themselves up. The women in sports bras and spats were no different, and though their own workouts were often focused on toning rather than bulking it didn't diminish the efforts they put into exercising. Everyone was there to improve their bodies, some solo and others in pairs, even the few that went mostly to show off and take pictures for social media using the tall mirrors and fluorescent lighting to get the best angles.

A duo occupied a bench press, two equally-massive males, one encouraging the other as he spotted him, the man doing the lifting grunting and counting aloud with each completed repetition. His mop of red hair that was long enough to touch his ears was drenched in sweat, his face similarly slick as he huffed through each flex of muscle it took to raise the bar and the incredible amount of metallic weight attached to it - and he had muscle in spades. The black t-shirt he wore cradled his biceps and chest tightly, small tears formed on the sleeves from stress, his bronzed skin glistening; large melon-like bulges appeared across his upper arms, veins straining on their surface, displaying a kind of strength built from hours inside and outside of the gym.

The rest of his body was equally as bulky, a pair of protruding pecs stretching the front of his plain shirt; the article of clothing didn't sink at his waist and stomach either, his stomach rounded in a show of true strength and not the glamourized set of abs that many men had. Baggy shorts covered his thighs, pulled up slightly and revealing the rest of his tanned flesh, exuding the same power his torso did. Impressive calves ended his legs, each curved set of black-haired musculature as wide as his own face, black socks and tennis shoes covering his floor-planted feet. Back straight, he exhaled noisily through his nose as he completed another rep.

"Come on Alex, two more and you're done!" The tall, dark-skinned man dressed similarly and spotting him reminded, his large hands next to Alex's on the bar, "You got this bro!"

Not responding, Alex - the male doing the working out - grunted again as he completed the second-to-last lift, his arms beginning to shake. Closing his wide green eyes he grit his teeth, a flash of a slightly crooked and chipped row showing, and prepared himself for the last rep. Puffing out his chest he let out a half-yell, forcing the weighty bar off of himself and into the air, holding it and counting in his mind; nearly dropping it before his count was up, he let it fall onto the bar-holders above him with the help from his friend, his arms going slack at his sides. After he caught his breath he took a moment to rest before he sat up and wiped at his face with the white, sweat-stained towel he'd brought with him, taking a long drink from his water bottle right after.

"Hell yeah man, nice set!" His partner clapped him on the back, "What's next?"

Alex sighed and stood up, rotating his shoulders as he did.

"Eh, not sure I got anything left in me today Darrell." He turned around to face his workout partner, their faces level, "Feeling pretty worn out already."

"You alright, bro? Doesn't seem like you've been that focused today. Usually you can bench that much without a problem! Did you forget to drink your protein shake or something?"

Darrel wasn't wrong.

"Nah bro, I'm alright," Alex slapped his towel over his shoulder and shook his head, "just tired from work I guess. We're behind on a project and the foreman has been pushing us to get it done."

He wasn't lying - at least not completely. Alex worked in construction and the current house they were building had fallen behind schedule due to issues with permits and inspectors, forcing the whole crew to work longer hours to make up for it. While he enjoyed his job - the physical labor suiting his physique and disposition - it did tire him out and leave him sore after the long days out in the sun. Though that wasn't truly the case today, what was distracting him not related to the soreness of his muscles, his mind elsewhere. Focused entirely on matters more personal in nature.

"Yeah man I understand, the warehouse is the same way."

"Yeah. I think I'm gonna call it quits but I'll be back tomorrow."

"Are you sure? It's leg day tomorrow!"

They both laughed at the horror of what that day entailed.

"No worries bro, I'll be here. Same time?"

"Same time!"

"Alright, I'll catch you later than man." The muscular friends fist-bumped each other, "Later."

"Later bro!"

Stretching again, Alex waved at Darrell and made his way out of the gym, complimenting and saying his goodbyes to the other regulars he knew. Leaving the artificial cold of the building's interior and stepping out into the warm, bright sunshine of the midday, Alex trudged towards his truck, a light breeze cooling his hot figure, downing the rest of his water bottle as he walked. Hopping into his old white pick-up, he tossed his things into his gym bag, turning on the air conditioning and radio before he left, giving himself a moment to relax. Pulling out of the parking lot he sped home, trying to focus on what had been bothering him - who had been bothering him.

Melanie.

It's not that his childhood friend since they were in Kindergarten had been actually annoying him or anything like that - they hadn't seen each other in months - it was that lately she was constantly intruding on his thoughts at all times of the day! She was even making guest appearances in his dreams and intruding on his fantasies. All because he wanted her! More and more lately he'd realized he had feelings for her far deeper than simple friendship, his heart pounding whenever she texted him or he saw pictures of her on social media, finding himself often distracted when he was on a job or working out. Something that had never been an issue before - something that couldn't have been an issue before.

Things had changed so much since they were kids, Melanie especially. Alex actually felt like he wasn't that much different from when he was younger; he'd always been athletic, fit, and outgoing growing up, and was pretty much the exact same now. Never one for school or booksmarts, going straight into construction after graduating and hanging out at the gym seemed like the natural evolution from playing football and working out in his room during highschool, the opposite of Melanie. She was petite and smart, attending their local university for the past few years, having been accepted on a scholarship after graduating. But that wasn't the change she'd gone through - or at least not the one Alex had been thinking of at least - that made him feel troubled.

Melanie was trans.

She hadn't always been Melanie - or she had but didn't always identify as such. Or something. The whole thing had always confused Alex a bit - not that it made him think of her any differently anymore! When Michael - as she'd been named when she was born - suddenly started calling herself 'Melanie' when they were teens and began wearing girl's clothing, it hadn't bothered Alex much. Well, maybe it had a little bit if he was being truthful. Sure he didn't understand it completely at first, and had probably been less accepting than he should have been, but at that age he was different and middle school was hard as it was already; he had apologized to her a few years after she came out, and stopped caring that she was no longer the boy that he'd grown up with. They'd gotten close again after that.

He had admitted to himself later, somewhat selfishly, that it had gotten easier to see her as she was now once she'd started transitioning. After she got on hormones and learned to dress well and did her makeup better she blossomed into a real beauty, though it still took Alex a good while after that to see it; but once she stopped looking like Michael, his best friend for so many years, things got easier. It didn't make him feel good to realize that that's what happened, but it was the reality of the situation; while not gay himself, Alex had never had a problem with the LGBQT or whatever the acronym was now, it just wasn't him. And that was the hardest part of the whole thing.

Did it make him gay to be attracted to Melanie? She didn't look like a man after all. Melanie had the voice of a girl and the dress-style of one and everything else that made her a woman; she had a beautiful face and breasts and a nice ass on top of it all too! Despite all of the physical facts staring at him in the face, he continued to question himself. Alex blamed his parents a bit for his predicament. How could he not? Their conservative outlook was a constant in his life, even if he'd grown out of it as soon as he could think for himself - but he was no genius. He was struggling. Struggling with his feelings towards someone he considered a good friend and the potential of a relationship with the woman he'd grown up with, a reality yet to exist.

Why did this have to be so complicated?

Alex realized he'd been sitting in the parking lot of his apartment complex for several minutes, having been lost in the thoughts that had plagued him for months - since the last time he'd seen Melanie, actually, and found himself infatuated with her for the first time. Sighing as he killed the engine in his car, he grabbed his gym bag and walked to his apartment, fiddling with his keys as he entered it. Taking his phone out of his bag - which he dropped by the front door - he walked through his sparsely-furnished and decorated home to his bedroom. Shucking his clothes off into a large pile of dirty laundry in the corner of his connected bathroom, he hopped in the shower, letting the hot water relax his muscles and his brain; after he got out and wrapped a towel around his waist he plopped onto his bed and lifted his phone to his face.

His emerald eyes scanned over the texts and messages lightning up the screen.

They were all of the usual, predictable variety. His bros hitting him to grab drinks later, flirtatious texts from girls he casually slept with regularly, and something from his foreman letting him know about a schedule change for the next week. Nothing from her though. Ignoring all attempts at communication from others, he opened up his social media account - also ignoring the messages there - and went straight to Melanie's profile. No change there except for a new set of pictures she'd uploaded, ones that Alex's thumb went straight to, pulling the group of images up so they took up all of his phone's surface, his digit swiping across them.

They were of her at a party she'd attended the night before, no doubt something a campus-frat threw. She looked gorgeous in all of them. Her brown eyes sparkling as she made a face at the camera, her plump, scarlet-hued lips wrapped around a straw sticking out of a drink in one of her slender hands. Her black hair curtaining her cheek as she threw arms in the air in an action-shot, her breasts captured mid-bounce in her low-cut top. Her tongue stuck out as she flashed a peace sign at the camera, sweat beading her forehead, her shaped-eyebrows rising towards her hairline. Happy and having a great time by the looks of it, shining brighter than anyone else around her, all without him. Alex was jealous he didn't get to be there with her, because, well...

She was who he wanted!

"Fuck it," he muttered under his breath, trying to hype himself up like he would before lifting at the gym, "I gotta man up. I gotta just... just fuckin' do this!"

Cheeks flush, Alex took a last, long look at the pictures, absorbing as much of them as he could like they might disappear at any moment before he minimized the app. Opening up his texts, he scrolled through all the other names and unread messages, and brought up Melanie's chat; her name had been changed to 'Mel' with a heart emoji next to it, something she'd put in herself during one of their few recent hangouts. Rereading their last conversation - a mundane affair talking about her Spring Break in Cabo that had since passed - Alex steeled himself as he typed out a text, finding the words weren't coming to him as easily as when he usually hit up a girl for a date or sex.

A: hey Mel

He decided not to make his intentions too obvious, wanting to appear normal and casual as he usually did.

M: Hey Alex! Whats up?

It had taken her a few minutes to respond.

A: not much, just got home from the gym. wbu

M: Lol you're always there

M: Hanging out between classes. I have advanced calculus next. Its such a bore lol

A: sounds hard. I barely passed algebra 2 haha

M: I know! I tutored you remember?

Of course he did, how could he ever forget? She was always patient with him when he asked for her help, never treating him like an idiot even though she was already taking classes at the local community college, explaining topics that were simple to her but headache-inducing to him over and over again until he was able to understand. Keeping him focused, sitting so close to him, her hands brushing against his own as she helped correct his mistakes. Alex wished he had realized what a catch she was back then! He was momentarily caught up in nostalgia, recreating the study sessions in his mind over and over again; he might have forgotten everything about that class, but he remembered everything about Melanie!

A: lol yeah you were a real lifesaver

A: did you wanna grab lunch or coffee tomorrow?

He did it.

M: Sure :)

M: Lunch works for me! I don't have any classes

A: sweet. Bobs?

M: Lol of course, you know I love that place!

M: Noon works for me if thats okay?

A: I'm cool with that.

M: Awesome! See you then :)

Alex looked over the exchange to make sure he didn't miss anything before turning off his phone and setting it on his chest. Hell yeah! It was fucking happening! Even though he didn't call it a date they were still getting together, just the two of them. It was a start, one he could use to jump off into something more serious - assuming Melanie was interested in him as well. He hoped she was. Pumping his fist in the air he leapt up, the towel dropping from his waist, and let out a yell of excitement, pacing around the room nude with a big grin on his face. Settling down after the burst of adrenaline left him, he sat back on a bench in the corner of his room and picked up a dumbbell off the ground, curling it rapidly, putting his energy to good use. Working out was always a great way to celebrate!

Now to occupy himself until tomorrow...

...

Alex walked up to the restaurant - a local Italian place with an ill-fitting name - trying to act cool despite the pain in his legs from that morning's gym session. His hands were stuffed inside of the tight pair of jeans he wore, the dark blue denim molded around his powerful legs, his nicer, non-workout sneakers thudding against the sidewalk. A black polo covered his torso, equally as taut around his pecs and stomach, the sleeves holding onto his biceps for dear life, the top button undone out of both necessity and as a display of casualness. Ginger hair combed and pushed back off of his forehead, he was as presentable as he could be, ready for the date that wasn't a date.

A huge smile crept across his lips as he saw Melanie waiting for him at the entrance of the restaurant, her face buried in her phone. Her black hair was worn straight down across her back and chest, shining in the light of the sun, the ends lifted by her dress-covered breasts; the dress was long, going down past her knees, bright blue and cinched at the waist. Mildly-tanned legs bare, only a pair of black sandals covered her feet, her green-painted toes wiggling as she leaned against the building. Even from a distance Alex could see she had makeup on, her brown eyes enhanced with dark shadows, her lips pink, cheeks colored in a similar shade. She looked beautiful. Like she always did.

"Hey Mel!" Alex called to her, announcing his presence once he got close enough.

"Alex!" She squealed back, wiggling her body in happiness and bouncing over to him. Automatically her arms outstretched for a hug, which he gladly reciprocated. Wrapping his muscular limbs around her, his smile grew wider as she buried her face between his pecs, her hands not meeting around the hilly-nature of his wide, strong back; there was nearly a foot of height difference between them, Alex able to easily rest his chin on the top of her head when they embraced. After several moments she pulled back - Alex letting his hands slide across her waist, his touch lingering - until they were apart once more, looking each other in the eyes.

"God did you get even bigger?" Her eyes drifted across his fit physique with obvious admiration, "You really do spend a lot of time in the gym!"

"Ha yeah. My home away from home, ya know?"

"I can see that! I might have to join you one of these days!" She grinned at him, "Well, shall we go in? I'm starving."

"Me too, I didn't eat before the gym today."

She rolled her eyes and laughed, turning around to the entrance of the building. With only a couple of strides Alex beat her to it, opening the door and letting her enter first; if there was one good thing about being raised by a traditional father it was being taught how to be a gentleman! Melanie thanked him with a smile, her dress flowing around her thin legs as brushed past him - now he was the one openly checking her out. Unf! That ass! Alex didn't know if she did squats or what but those cheeks were nicely rounded and grabbable, her curved, thin waist making them look even bigger. God damn she was such a hottie!

Moving ahead of her, Alex took the lead once more and grabbed them a table, following the host to a table lit up by an open window. Sitting down across from her - not getting the chance to pull out her chair first - he immediately unraveled his silverware from their cloth napkin-prison and spread it across his lap; he wasn't the cleanest eater in the world, and wanted to be as proper as possible. Taking the menu off the table as their waiter showed up and dropped off a basket of complimentary bread, he ordered himself a water, Mel getting one as well along with a glass of red wine. When he gave her a questioning look, she giggled and mentioned she didn't have anything else to do that day. Relenting, Alex ordered the same before their server left, copying Melanie's order, not as familiar with wine as she was.

"So how have you been?" Mel asked excitedly from around her menu, "I feel like it's been ages since we've seen each other!"

"I've been good. Just working and hitting the gym mostly." Alex paused, realizing this might have made him sound boring, "Hanging with the boys at the bar and going to the games. Partying it up."

"Oh yeah, you go to a lot of parties? I never see you at any on campus."

12