Girlfriend With Something Extra Ch. 05

Story Info
Melanie Slips Up So Alex Mans Up.
6k words
4.71
10.6k
27

Part 5 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 01/26/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

5th part! Melanie makes a slip, but Alex mans up anyway! Some emotional bits here, along with some hot parts. The action most of you have been waiting for starts in the next chapter!

Tags: hyper sizes and cum ridiculousness, male on trans woman, trans woman on male, romance, anal,

Tags are for the story as a whole.

Comments and feedback are always appreciated!

*****

Frozen in place, Alex was aware that he didn't know what to do now. Normally he would cuddle with his partner after an intense sexual session but that seemed... difficult to do at the moment considering all of the cum everywhere. Speaking of which, Alex realized that he could do something he'd done during his other trysts: help clean the mess off of his girlfriend. Though it was usually his mess he was cleaning off! Rolling his shoulders and trying to get feeling back into his body, he slowly lowered Melanie to the bed, gingerly sliding her out of his hands. Once she was resting in a thick layer of her own cum, he climbed off the bed, nearly slipping in all the slime coating the carpet.

Looking around, he zeroed-in on what looked like a pile of dirty clothes that had remained miraculously untouched by Melanie's load. Tip-toeing over to it, his toes sinking into cum with every step, Alex ruffled through the discarded garments until he found a towel, musty and wrinkled from use. Walking back over to the bed, towel in hand, he sat down on it next to Mel, wincing a bit as his bare ass was swallowed by her leftover virility, and reached over for her. Snaking an arm under her back, he lifted up her limp body so that she was sitting up, supported by his hand, her massive junk bobbing between her legs.

"I got you Mel," he muttered as he lifted the towel to her face, "I got you babe."

Tenderly, Alex wiped the cum from her features. Shoveling it from her eyes first, he moved the towel across her cheeks and nose, freeing her nostrils from their dense, fluid blockage; he did the same to her mouth before turning his attention to the rest of her visage. He rubbed and rubbed and rubbed her head with the quickly-dirtying towel until there was nothing blocking her weary-but-gorgeous face. Spending a few more minutes repeating the process with her neck and chest, Alex used the towel until it was no longer efficient to do so, the entire once-black-cloth slimed with white, Melanie's refuse dripping off of it onto her splayed thighs. Tossing it away, Alex pulled her close to him, stroking her hair.

"Melanie, you there?"

Her eyes fluttered open, her eyes looking around for her boyfriend.

"Wha...?"

"Earth to Mel! You didn't pass out on me did you?"

Sitting up slowly, Melanie felt around blindly with her hands until she found Alex, clutching at his muscled torso as she swayed back and forth. Pushing herself into him, she nuzzled her head up against his chest, mewling quietly, rubbing her face against his pecs; Alex shook his head as he watched her regain her faculties. She was so damn cute! It was almost enough to make him forget about the sexual dynamo she actually was, her massive package and recently-finished storm of semen exiting his mind. They stayed like that until she let out a low, rumbling groan and turned towards him, looking up at his smiling expression. Returning the smile, she sighed in happiness and circled his stomach with her fingers.

"Alexander..." She whispered, eyes shining with admiration, "that was incredible."

"You're telling me Mel!" Alex laughed, squeezing her shoulder, "I thought you knocked yourself out!"

"I'm not kidding, baby, I've never felt... I've never felt anything like that before. I'm so glad I saved my first time for you."

"I am too, it was amazing. I don't think I've ever had sex so good!"

"Mmmm it was! But.my pussy kind hurts, you know?" she complained, wiggling her hips, swishing around the cum under her, "You really did a number on me!"

"Hey, I was just doing as you asked!"

"I know Alex, I was just teasing. It was perfect, really."

Taking his head in her hands she pulled him down for a kiss, small leftovers of cum still staining her lips. Like when she kissed him after her blowjob this was a silent test, one to see how he'd react to her semen touching his mouth; and like before he exceeded her expectations. Alex kissed her back with no resistance, sliding his tongue into her mouth. Melanie moaned and relaxed, closing her eyes, enjoying the afterglow of the best sex of her life with her boyfriend, ignoring the huge mess she'd made - one that she made every time she had sex. But she could only ignore it for so long!

"Sorry about the, um, mess baby," Melanie apologized into Alex's mouth, "I usually take some precautions first, but I didn't expect, well, I didn't expect things to go the way they did."

"It's okay Mel," Alex kissed her forehead, "I didn't know what to expect either! I just figured this was normal for you.

"Mmmm it kinda is. Though I think that might have been my biggest orgasm ever!

"Same. I thought my balls were gonna explode I came so hard!"

Melanie giggled.

"And you, you didn't think it was gross or anything?" She asked him shyly, the topic hard for her to broach, "It didn't change how you feel about me?"

"Of course not Melanie! I... It was a lot, I'll admit. But it's just another part of you that's incredible!"

"Incredible? Really?"

"Well, yeah. Mel that was more cum than I've ever seen before! Like in my whole life! I uh, I watched the whole thing."

He blushed as he admitted that he was enthralled by her climax.

"God you're so great!" Melanie gushed as she slipped away from him, "Let me get some towels so we can clean up a little."

Standing up on shaky legs, Melanie cringed. Her ass fucking hurt! She definitely wouldn't be sitting down right for at least a day! But it was a good kind of hurt, the pain nothing compared to the pleasure she gained from Alex's rough pounding. Walking over to her closet, aware of a new sensation she hadn't felt before - cum leaking from her asshole and down her legs - she limped across the room, happy as could be. Grabbing several fresh towels, she moved gingerly back to the bed, handing one of the fuzzy cloths to Alex, both of them going to work cleaning themselves off. Melanie threw several of the towels onto the bed, hoping that they would at least cover all the cum burbling across it, if not manage to soak it up completely.

Sitting back down next to him, she watched him as he rubbed his body down - she should have told him she'd do it for him! He was so hot, his muscles glistening from all the sweat and specks of semen sheening it, every inch of his immense physicality still flexed and bulging from the effort he put into fucking her. His face was handsome, masculine and strong, his jaw wide, his nose on the flatter side; Alex's eyes were gorgeous as well, they always had been. Large and green, showing every emotion he was feeling so clearly, the kind she got lost in whenever she stared into them. There wasn't a part of him she didn't find attractive, her cock in agreement as it twitched, hard as it had been since it first stiffened, waving back and forth between and past her legs.

Alex noticed her erection as well.

After the room-ruining orgasm he'd witnessed he was surprised that Melanie was apparently still horny. Her cock was just as enormous as it had been, venous and throbbing, randomly spitting up the remnants of seed still left in her balls - her balls which hung down towards the floor, having not lost any of their bloated size, just as obesely full as when she came. Finishing cleaning himself off long before she did - having been spared the brunt of her cum cannon's excessive salvos - he found himself staring at it as much as he did the rest of her body, practically mesmerized by the oscillating massiveness. What did it take to satisfy this girl!?

"Hey Mel? Alex couldn't help but bring up the not-so-proverbial elephant in the room, "Uh, are you still horny?"

"Hmmm? What do you me-"

Shit, he noticed!

"Oh, that?" She motioned with her head towards her crotch where he was already looking, trying to play it cool, "Um, yeah I guess I am. It usually takes a couple times before it goes down- not that my orgasm wasn't amazing! It was, I just usually need more..."

Alex gulped.

"I, well, um..." He stuttered, unsure of what to say or how to broach the subject, "I don't want you to still be, uh, horny and all. I don't want to be..."

He looked down momentarily, disappointed in himself.

"...I don't want to be a bad boyfriend."

"What are you talking about Alex!?" She threw her towel to the floor and hugged his arm, "You've been the best boyfriend I could ask for! Better than I could have ever dreamed!"

"Thanks Mel, but it doesn't feel right. You gave me two of the best orgasms I've ever had, and it isn't fair I can't do the same for you. And well..."

He reached down and groped his softened member.

"I don't know if I'll be able to go again, you really drained me!" He shook his flaccid cock back and forth to make his point, "It'll definitely be awhile before this little guy is ready for more."

"Baby it's okay! You've given me the most amazing night of my life - you don't need to do any more!"

"But I want to, Mel!" He half-shouted, growing frustrated by his apparent inability, "I want to make you feel good and satisfied. Can I... can I at least like, jerk you off or something?"

"You don't have to Alex, really. I'll be fine." She reassured him, rubbing his bicep to try and calm him down, "It'll go down on its own soon, don't worry about it!"

"Mel. Let me. Please."

"Are you sure?" Melanie looked at him seriously, gazing into his eyes, "I don't want you to do anything you're not comfortable with."

Alex reached and grabbed her cock using both of his hands; there was no use arguing with Melanie, he'd just have to show her how much her happiness meant to him. Placing his paws next to each other, he started stroking her at a steady rate, not waiting to get into it - it was like tearing off a Band-Aid he reasoned: the quicker he did it, the easier it would be. Melanie didn't seem to have any complaints about his sudden actions, moaning and pushing her hips out immediately, giving him better access to her soaked bludgeon. Leaning forward, Alex jerked her cock, running his fingers from the base to the tip over and over again.

He noticed right away that it felt different than when he'd held it during sex or stroked it the first time, all of his focus centered on it now that he wasn't otherwise distracted. The massive member his girlfriend possessed throbbed and lurched in his hands, precum or pure cum or whatever Melanie's gigantic sperm-sack was producing at the moment already pouring from her glans once more; Alex brought his ministrations there, rubbing around her tip with his rough fingers, squeezing below the flared, gnarly ridge and stroking the top of her fleshy, purple crown with his thumbs, amazed at how totally alien it felt compared to masturbating his own. It was like he was petting the head of a snake that had been sitting under a heat lamp!

"Oh God Alex, your- your hands!" Melanie moaned, bouncing up and down on her ass, "They feel so good!"

"Glad to hear Mel," he grunted back, "lemme know if I'm doing anything wrong."

"N-Nothing! Oh fuck!"

Using the grandiose strength from his bulging biceps, Alex's movements picked up speed. He pressed his fingers into Melanie's cock much harder than he would his own, the tough, steely skin not denting or giving under his powerful grip. Alex felt like he needed another pair of hands to please her pole properly, his own feeling inadequate for the task - but still he persisted! Resuming his full-length stroking - the excessive lubrication her cock constantly created helping the process quite a bit - he practically threw his arms back and forth across her incredible fuckstick, the underside of his fingers squishing into her crotch wetly whenever he made it back to her girthy base.

"Fuck baby, keep going! Don't stop jerking me!"

Doing just that, Alex began to pant slightly from the exertion. How in the hell did Melanie manage to do this herself!? She must've had some kind of method or technique he didn't know about! Not ready to ask the intimate details of her masturbation sessions yet, Alex continued on, watching as ropes of cum flew from her tip, her gaping piss slit opening wide as it expelled her potency. There was so much! Despite already cumming what seemed like enough to fill a bathtub Mel was still shooting comical amounts of semen like it was an afterthought! It was ridiculous! And it didn't help Alex know if she was getting close to an actual orgasm either, her shaft constantly pulsing and reverberating in his hand.

Melanie was lost in ecstasy. Alex was doing amazingly, his hands working her shaft expertly. Her mind clouded with lust as her whole body's attention turned to the sensations shooting through her spitting serpent, every nerve-ending inside of it electrified; it was all because of who was doing it, her own stroking never feeling half this good! It was Alex touching her, unafraid of her unruly endowment, not bothered by the very unladly-like aspect of her body. A dream come true, the only thing she'd ever wanted. Him. Him and her together. Him in every way she could have him. Though they hadn't quite gotten to the last part - Melanie wanting Alex in other ways - things were looking hopeful that it would happen, a thought she couldn't get out of her mind.

A thought that caused her to slip.

"Oh Alex I can't wait to fuck you!"

Everything stopped. Alex stopped stroking her, his hands halting on her heft. Melanie stopped moaning, her eyes going wide, her mouth dropping in a silent scream of horror. Even her cock stopped, no longer throbbing or spraying cum, nearly wilting at what was said. Neither of them moved or looked at each other, frozen, paralyzed by Melanie's announcement. His heart sank in his chest. Tears welled in her eyes. Silence. Dead, heavy silence, tension filling the space around and between them, so thick even a knife wouldn't have been able to cut it. The pair trapped in a game where the only winning move was to not move at all.

"Oh God, I'm so sor, sor, so-"

She wasn't able to finish her sentence before she started bawling, her words interrupted by explosive cries of despair and salty liquid flowing down her face. Melanie burst into a fit of ragged sobs, her emotions flipping, a brutal one-eighty from the elation she was feeling only a few seconds ago. Her hands covered her face, her body twisting away from Alex, yanking her cock from his grasp, falling onto the bed, shaking. Legs curling up towards her chest, she instinctively made herself as small as possible, contorted into a ball of security, like the terribleness of the situation wouldn't be able to reach her if it couldn't find her.

Alex's heart sank into the deepest pits of his soul.

He hadn't even done anything and he felt like he had just betrayed Melanie in some way! It felt like he'd cheated on her in front of her face and called her a series of slurs at the same time - but even that wouldn't be as bad. Alex understood why she was so upset: she'd revealed what they both knew she wanted, something that had stayed unspoken as they built towards it. Breaking the last barrier earlier than it was meant to be demolished. But now it was out in the open. Out in the open for him to think about. Out in the open for him to seriously consider. Something he hadn't been forced to do yet before but now had to. Except before all that, he had to deal with his weeping, shattered girlfriend!

Leaping into action, Alex slid onto the bed behind Melanie, the towels beneath him glorping into the cum they were failing to mop up. He pressed his body into Mel's, hugging his arms around her, pulling her into his chest; with his chin on top of her head, he rocked her back and forth, kissing her semen-stained hair over and over again. Whispering calming words at her, Alex rubbed her legs and her chest - wherever he could reach, really - holding her as tightly as he could. If he had to stay like this until the sun rose he would do it gladly, nothing off the table if it meant making Melanie happy again!

"Mel. Mel. Mel." He repeated quietly, "It's okay. You didn't do anything wrong. It's okay."

She could only hiccup back.

"I promise I'm not mad. I'm not disgusted. I'm not gonna run for the hills or stop being with you! It's okay Melanie."

Pausing, he kissed her head more.

"It's okay, it's okay," Alex said it until the words felt weird on his tongue, "it's okay Melanie. Baby. It's okay. I'm here. I'm not going anywhere. I'm here."

He could see that she was starting to slowly calm down.

"What you said is okay Mel because, well, I already knew that. I didn't think you wanted any differently. It's okay that you said it, I swear! It just caught me by surprise really, but I wasn't going to leave you or anything for saying what you felt. I would never do something like that!"

Continuing his rambles of reassurance, Alex said everything he could - everything he was feeling - over and over again. He meant every word - he really just hadn't been expecting it! But it didn't change anything regardless, his desire for Melanie pure and genuine. If she wanted to fuck him then... then so be it. It wouldn't kill him to try it at least; and besides, if Melanie had guys coming over regularly before they dated, it couldn't have been the worst thing in the world! He repeated this to himself silently as he comforted Melanie, attempting to convince himself of its truth. Attempting to make himself believe it, even as his fear ate at him.

But he wouldn't let the fear win!

"I'm sorry I'm sorry," Melanie babbled despite Alex telling her she didn't need to, "I'm so sorry. I shouldn't have- I didn't mean too..."

"Melanie, it's okay! I'm not upset! Please believe me when I say that."

"Are you sure?" She craned her neck to look at him, her features red and puffy, "You don't have to lie to m-"

"I'm not lying!" Alex grit his teeth and shook his head, "I'm not. I... I don't mind that you want to fuck me! It's kind of hot to know you want me so much!"'

"Really? You're not just saying that?"

"No Mel, I'm not. How long have we known each other? Am I a liar?"

"No..." she paused and sucked in a ragged breath, "No you're not."

"Then trust me when I say that if it did make me uncomfortable I wouldn't be here. I knew- I knew that when I asked you out we would get to this point eventually. It just happened sooner than I expected I guess?"

"And you're not mad at me?

"No baby, I'm not. I..."

Here it was.

"If you want to, erm, fuck me the other way and everything, I would be... I would be willing to give it a chance. At least once. For you."

"Alex I-"

"Please, Melanie. Don't give me an out or whatever. If it's what you want right now, we'll do it!"

And he'd said it. Only barely able to get the words out, it took every ounce of courage and strength he had, his body almost feeling sore after he did like he'd just finished an intense workout. He stared silently at Melanie, her head still twisted to look at him, her mouth open in shock, her eyes wide and wet; he could tell she didn't quite believe him, still processing everything he'd told her. Alex didn't know what to say at this moment either, waiting for Melanie to take the lead, to do anything to choose their future together. It was up to her now - she was the judge, jury, and executioner for this decision! His heart beat violently behind his pecs, the anticipation nearly enough to make him pass out on the spot.

12