Girlfriend with Testing Device Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Razmagurk
Razmagurk
492 Followers

I've never been what you'd call a particular passive partner, but at that moment all I wanted was to skip all this slow and romantic foreplay and jump straight to the main course. I felt like a wolf waiting to devour a sheep. Again, i couldn't help but wonder if this was a side effect of the device or if this had all simply awakened some ancient hunger within me. Either way, I was starting to find my passion difficult to contain.

"It's good though," he continued as I moved my free hand to the perfect slope that was his free tit, "that you passed out in bed. I don't know if this body can really lift you all that well." He arched his back and groaned involuntarily as I probed a weak spot. "I'll be honest, I expected it to be stronger. And it's a little annoying not being able to reach the high shelves while cooking." He gasped. "But I suppose that's why the guy wore such high heels."

"Oh?" I gave him a teasing smile, "do you not like this body?" I gave it a pluck.

"No," He moaned. "I love it, it's just that there's lots of little inconvenient differences I've been noticing."

"Like what?" I probed.

"Well, my chest keeps getting in the way of everything, for starters." Having a pair of my own, I could believe that. Looking at them however, that seemed like such a small price to pay. "Let's just say I'm glad I wore an apron, cause I was sticking out right over the bacon pan."

Visions of his voluptuous body, naked save an apron danced in my head. A fantasy formed before me of me bending him over the kitchen sink and just sticking it in then and there. I redoubled my efforts down below.

"And... and... ah..."

The rest of the conversation was cut short. I made a game of it. Whenever he tried to speak I would interrupt him with a surgically timed pinch or caress.

He lasted much longer than I expected before he finally let out a low cry and clamped down tightly with his legs, overwhelmed with pleasure.

"Tell you what, " I said, still high on sexual dominance. "Let's cuddle up for a bit, then when you feel like you're ready to go again, we can go take a shower together before we get started on the day, okay?"

He nodded, weakly. I was oddly jealous. I don't think I had ever enjoyed sex that much when I had a pussy, and this was all just playing around. As we lay there enjoying each others warmth, I made a mental list of all the things I was going to do to that body before we left the house.

Eventually, as it always does, the need to use the bathroom surpassed my ability to just revel in the moment and I was forced to actually get out of bed. Walking around in my new body for the first time without heels, I was caught off-guard by how much taller I now was. I made a note of how my longer legs were giving me a longer stride, and how I could feel my body sway in novel ways to maintain the balance. Despite these differences walking seemed perfectly natural. My gait had apparently changed to match my new body.

It didn't occur to me until after that I had missed my chance to try peeing standing up.

When I returned, Evan was digging through his closet, bent at the waist and giving me a perfect view of his perfect ass. I stood there in the doorway and admired the view, biting my lip to suppress the urge to reach over and smack it. He'd probably find that weird. Actually, come to think of it, he probably found the way I played with his tits weird. He clearly thought they were very masculine, so maybe my fondling them wasn't so unusual, but did he know he had tits? Or did he just think he had super-muscular pecs? When I was nibbling on his big eager nipples, did he find that weird? Maybe he enjoyed it too much to care. I wondered how he'd feel if I suggested anal...

"We need to hit the mall later." he said, apparently having heard me come in. His breasts swayed as he turned. I snapped out of my daydream and struggled to draw my eyes up to his face for once.

"What?" I asked.

"None of our clothes fit." He held up a pair of his old jeans. "I'm guessing only the baggier stuff even comes close. Plus, I wouldn't mind getting some athletic tape or something," he cupped his boobs with one arm as he said this, "'cause I swear I haven't been able to get my chest to stop jiggling all morning."

I glanced over at the device sitting on the far bedside table. I chastised myself for thinking that it would have somehow made everything simply work without too much complication.

"It must be capable of doing clothes," Evan added "cause all those clubbing clothes came along yesterday when I got this body, but frankly that thong needs a good long wash before I'd wear it again."

"There must be something that fits." I said unhelpfully. As much as I was coming to enjoy my sexy naked boyfriend, I suppose we did need to leave the house at some point.

As if to illustrate his point, Evan pulled one of his button-up shirts out of his closet - it was one of the bigger ones from before he lost weight - and while most of it draped sexily over his now hyper-feminine form, he simply couldn't squeeze the buttons together over his enormous tits. I felt a stirring down below. Did he know what the sight of him was doing to me? Was he doing this on purpose? He had to be doing that on purpose.

"It's also kinda weird." he added, "You know all those clothes you left here for when you stay overnight? They all look like they fit someone else entirely. I mean, l can swear I remember you wearing each and every article here, and them all fitting your current body, but there's no way any of this stuff would fit you comfortably." He gave up trying to close his shirt and put his hands on his hips. He was clearly frustrated, but the way his button-up framed his breasts made it difficult to concentrate.

I went over and picked up the device. It was surprisingly warm to the touch. "I guess swapping someone's whole wardrobe is a different kind of swap than just swapping bodies with them?" I speculated, looking at the dials curiously.

"Is that even a thing you can do?" he asked, turning back to the closet. "Like, the clothes we're wearing sure, but what about all the stuff back at your place?"

I mischievous grin crossed my face. There was only one way to find out.

I felt, rather than heard, the noise the device made as I pushed the button. It was akin to the sound of lightning arcing on a Jacob's ladder, a zzzzttttt sound, but it seemed to reverberate in the back of my head. It was hard to tell if it was the sound of being torn asunder according to my whims, or some kind of loose wire in the casing.

When I looked back up, Evan was still digging through the closet, though now he was once again naked. It took me a few seconds to realize his shirt had made its way onto my body. It fit me a little better than it did him, but my tits were even bigger than Evan's, if perhaps not quite as bouncy, so I somehow doubted I'd get much serious use out of it. I grinned and made a mental note that we'd have to do a jiggle comparison later.

I peaked over Evan's shoulder. Whereas before his closet was a spartan gallery of boring men's clothes surrounding the one small corner of stuff I kept there for nights like this, it seemed now to be exactly the opposite. The drawers were now overflowing with blouses and skirts and panties, all of which, I surmised, now belonged to Evan. Buried somewhere in there I could see a few pairs of mens t-shirts and loose jeans that I now assumbed belonged to me.

"Okay, that's annoying," he said, holding one of my old bras up to his chest. "None of my bras fit." He was right, it seemed almost comically small. "We definitely need to swing by the Victoria's Secret."

My dick throbbed as my mind was suddenly filled with mental images of my boyfriend dancing around for me in sensuous, skimpy lingerie.

"Good idea," I laughed, "but something tells me we're going to have trouble finding bras in our size." I cupped my boobs. This was, of course, an understatement.

"Wait, what?" He turned and gave me a strange look.

"Huh?"

"You want to start wearing a bra?" He raised an eyebrow.

"What's so wrong about that?" I furrowed my brow as I looked down at my exposed chest.

"I..." he stopped to consider his words carefully. "I mean, it's fine." He was doing his best to stifle a giggle and look genuine. "Baby, you know I'm going to be there to support you no matter what. I just didn't know you were into that kind of thing." He smiled warmly. "I'm glad you can open up to me about it"

Okay, that was a little weird. Was me wanting to wear a bra now like a guy crossdressing or something? Was this going to cause problems if I tried to wear cute clothes? I imagined all the weird judgemental stares I'd get if that was the case, but if worse came to worse I figured I could always swap back, right?

"Well," I gave a casual shrug as I grabbed my boobs dramatically "I'm sure as hell not going braless with these puppies." I suppose I could have just swapped our wardrobes back now, or explained what I had done, but there was this kind of strange thrill in him not knowing. It was the same thing that had kept me from telling him that the dick I was so proudly sporting was, in fact, his own, or that he was walking around in the body of some big-titted nympho slut none the wiser. I couldn't begin to describe the rush it gave me. It was all just so... hot.

Plus, I really wanted to see him in lingerie.

"I think you're right, baby," I said, changing the subject. "We're probably both going to have to get completely new wardrobes. At least it'll be a good opportunity to show off our new bodies. And it'll be a great chance to test out the device some more."

"I guess." He said, looking at himself appraisingly in the mirror on the inside of the closet door. "I'd rather not buy too much though. It just seems like such a waste to buy clothes for a body I'm still not super sold on yet, you know?"

"Well you need something," I said, slipping my hand around his waist and pressing my tits into his back. "you can't just go around topless all day."

He smiled and flexed his arms, making his boobs bounce. "Is that a challenge?"

I didn't argue. These things were works of art. It would be a crime to cover those babies up, a disservice to all mankind.

I could feel him blush as I started to nibble at his ear, and then blush harder as I cupped his tits, gently stroking his great big nipples with my thumbs, feeling them growing erect. We both stared into the mirror, his nakedness and arousal on full display. He wasn't normally a blusher, but I wasn't complaining. It seemed to me that he was definitely taking on the more passive sexual role. I wondered if that was because of his new body or just a natural reaction to me being more aggressive. Either way, I liked it. He couldn't see how hard I had gotten, but I made sure he could feel it.

"How about we go take that shower now?" he suggested softly as he turned around. "And we worry about all this a little later?" He leaned his body into mine, rubbing our tits together.

I grinned as I bent down to give him a kiss.

As it turned out, it wasn't such a rough morning after all.

To Be Continued In Part 3 - Swap Till You Drop!

Razmagurk
Razmagurk
492 Followers
12