Girlfriend with Testing Device Ch. 07

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Razmagurk
Razmagurk
493 Followers

"I love you, baby" I purred, rubbing my body against hers as I snuggled in closer.

"I love you too." She said, craning her neck down to give me a kiss.

"Oh my god." Came the jovial voice from behind us "I leave you alone for five minutes and you guys devolve into PDA, huh?"

Suddenly sitting bolt upright, Ellen turned to see Elizabeth standing there with her hands on her hips.

Amazingly, the outfit that Elizabeth was now wearing was somehow even sluttier than the little toga uniform she'd been wearing earlier. She had on one of those long shirts that was super loose and showed off a lot of skin while also hiding the fact that she didn't have much going on upstairs, and a pair of shorts so short that it looked like her shirt was doing double duty as a dress. Topping this all off was a pair of super cute gladiator sandals with what had to be four-inch heels. It was an outfit clearly chosen to hide her lack of curves while showing off her legs, which was one of her better features.

I was actually a little jealous of Elizabeth. I couldn't get away with a shirt like that. Not without my chest making it seem like a very different style of garment indeed. And as much as I loved showing off my legs, I don't think there was an outfit in the world that wouldn't call attention to my chest first, my butt second, and my legs third.

"That was. Um. Quick." Commented Ellen, leaning forward to hide the way her dick was still straining painfully against her pant leg.

"Oh, you know. No biggie." Elizabeth said, waving her hand dismissively. "I just threw something on." I was pretty sure that was a lie. I could tell she'd taken the opportunity to touch up her makeup as well, going from business-sultry to night-on-the-town slutty.

She posed a bit to show off her outfit to her friend, but Ellen's eyes were glued on me instead.

"Okay," Elizabeth began, recovering gracefully from the rejection and taking a seat on the opposite side of the table from Ellen and me. "So if you guys aren't pregnant, and you aren't getting married, what's this big announcement that you can't say over text? You said I need to see it to believe it? Why the heck did you want to meet here of all places to talk about it?"

"Alright." said Ellen, taking a deep breath. "Its like this. You see-"

"Oh my god." Interrupted Elizabeth. "Do you want to audition?"

"What?" cried Ellen.

I let out a laugh.

"I always knew you'd make a great dancer! Sure, the guys might not like it, but I certainly would. And I've been trying to convince my boss for months that we should start going after a co-ed clientele! You'd be perfect!"

"No, Elizabeth." Sighed Ellen "I'm not here to become a stripper. Will you stop jumping to conclusions and let me say what I need to say?"

"Whoops. Sorry." Elizabeth made a motion like she was zipping her lips. "Go ahead."

"Okay." Said Ellen, focusing very hard on trying to sound calm. "Sit down."

"Um." Elizabeth squinted. "I am sitting down"

"I mean..." Ellen gestured with her hand. "Mentally. Like, prepare yourself."

"Um. Okay? Wait, this isn't something serious is it? I hope this isn't something serious. Serious bad, I mean." A frown broke across Elizabeth's face. "Because this is hardly the place for you to tell me that, like, you have... oh my god, Elles, you're not sick, are you?"

"Elizabeth!"

"Well damnit, stop teasing me about it and spit it out already!"

"I'm trying to! Geeze."

With somber reverence, Ellen withdrew the device from her bag and placed it gently in the center of the table.

"The other day," she explained, "I was given this."

Elizabeth stared down at it for a minute, then blinked twice and looked back up at Ellen, as though she were missing the joke. She glanced over at me to see if I were just as confused as her, her gaze lingering on my ample chest as she went, but seeing that I was not, she turned back to Ellen.

"Its..." she eventually concluded, "a weird boxy thing?" She reached out to touch it but Ellen pulled it away. "What is it? A homemade garage door opener?"

"This device," Ellen said simply, "swaps stuff."

"Like... electronically?"

"What?" Ellen furrowed.

"Like, you know." Elizabeth squinted her eyes. "It swaps files and stuff?"

"What? No." said Ellen. "It swaps real things."

"Files are real things!" Elizabeth countered, defensively.

"It doesn't swap files. It swaps people. Well, parts of people. And other stuff, I guess? Mostly people though, I think."

"Like in photoshop?"

"No, like..." Ellen sighed in frustration. "Yes, like photoshop, but like in real life. Its not a computer. I don't think. It's like... a magic box that swaps things."

I squeezed Ellen's leg supportively. Honestly I couldn't blame Elizabeth for having a hard time with this. It was a tough sell. I hadn't been that bad when she was explaining it to me, had I?

Elizabeth stared at it for a minute then laughed.

"Look," she said. "I believe that there's a lot of weird and crazy stuff out there that we don't understand. So sure, magic. Okay. But I'm not about to believe that something genuinely strange and mystical is going to look like you threw it together in five minutes from parts you found in the going-out-of-business bin at Radio Shack."

I laughed. That was a really good way of describing it. Ellen frowned.

"I mean, maybe if it looked like, I don't know, some kind of magical book, or a shooting star, or heck, some kind of weird cursed-looking yarn doll or something. But this? I'm just not buying it."

"Okay," Sighed Ellen. "That's about what I expected. It looks like we'll have to do this the hard way." Ellen picked up the device and started adjusting the knobs on the side. "It looks like a demonstration is in order."

"Um, okay?" Elizabeth said, her voice tinted with trepidation. "What does that involve?"

"All you have to do," Ellen said, twisting several of the dials before putting the device back into the center of the table, "is put your hands on the device, and watch."

A big grin broke across Elizabeth's face. "This isn't going to shock me or anything is it? This isn't some kind of prank? I thought we agreed not to do that sort of stuff anymore after what happened last time?"

"Wait," I interjected, "what happened last time?"

"Oh god. I thought we agreed we were never going to talk about that again?" Ellen blushed deeply. "You know what?" she said, giving me a gentle pat on my bare thigh. "Don't worry about it, okay, baby? Here, you put your hands on it too."

Making a mental note to try and suss out those little details later, I slid a hand overtop one of the corners of the small bluish-green box.

Ellen turned back to Elizabeth. "Look, it won't shock anyone, I promise. I mean, the worst that happens is that it can get a bit hot sometimes, I guess." Ellen shook her head. "But the only shock you'll get," she stammered, "is how shocked you'll be when you see this thing in action."

"Alright, alright." Elizabeth said, rolling her eyes. Hesitantly, she reached a hand out, a single finger extended. She looked like she was about to touch a hot stove, though she tried to play it off as no big deal once she actually touched it and realized nothing was going to happen.

"So, uh, what's supposed to happen?" She asked, suspiciously. "Is this like, some kind of Ouija Board thing? Do we move it around or press buttons or something?"

"See that bouncer?" asked Ellen, turning to face the entrance. The big dude I had run into earlier was blocking the door from the foyer into the club proper. It looked like he was checking the IDs of a trio of what had to be high-school students. Nearby, the little Asian waitress waited anxiously, unsure if these kids were trouble or customers that would need to be tempted.

"Who? Mike?" Elizabeth asked.

Before she could get an answer, Ellen pressed the button. I almost jumped as the zzzzttttt sound flooded the back of my head. It seemed much louder than usual.

"What the hell was that?" Elizabeth's head snapped back to stare at the device.

"Look!" Ellen prompted, gesturing again towards the door.

"Holy crap!"

In the blink of an eye, the bouncer had gone from black to asian. It was a surreal sight. He still looked the same -- enough that you could tell that it was very clearly him -- but so many little details had changed. His skin was fairer, his short-cropped hair seemed slightly longer and straighter, and he'd lost a lot of height. He was still a massive wall of muscle, but now it seemed tighter and more toned. He must have just rejected the kid's IDs because it looked like they were starting to give him a hard time.

"Oh my god." Elizabeth laughed. "Where did you find someone who looks so much like Mike?"

"What?" asked Ellen, turning to her friend with a confused look upon her face.

"And how did you swap them out so fast?"

Ellen sighed and rolled her eyes in frustration.

"I mean, it's a cool trick," Elizabeth continued "but what is it supposed to prove?"

"Okay," Ellen said, squeezing in between our hands to adjust the controls. "How about this?"

She pushed the button again. Again, the zzzzttttt noise was harsh and loud in the back of my head. I felt like I was standing too close to a subwoofer at a rock concert.

Then, in that exact moment, the shirts of the two of the high schoolers exploded, revealing under each, through tattered threads, an enormous jiggling set of perfectly formed tits.

Elizabeth burst out laughing. I grinned.

A moment later, to all of our surprise, the bouncer's shirt broke open too, letting loose a massive set of round orbs that put all the boys to shame.

"Damnit," Ellen chided, "I missed."

The kids seemed slightly confused about everyone's clothes suddenly ripping but didn't seem to care too much that their plump, professional-grade pillows were hanging out for all the world to see. They seemed to be squaring off and posturing physically in front of the bouncer, evidently trying to act tough. The effect, of course, was completely ruined by the fact that them sticking out their chests just sent their chest into a fit of jiggling girl-flesh.

Mike, the newly busty bouncer, bless his heart, took the shredded uniform in stride, but was suddenly finding it very difficult to fold his arms over his chest in an intimidating manner. Eventually he settled for crossing his arms under his boobs, but that just pushed the pendulous things up and onto display.

I grinned. Rather than two sides trying to intimidate each other, it looked like they were all trying to decide who had the biggest cups. Spoiler alert: it was Mike.

"Okay, okay," said Elizabeth gulping for air as she tried to regain her composure. "Holy shit. Wow. You had them wear like, fake expanding boobs or something, right? Oh my god that's amazing. Is this some kind of youtube prank video or something?"

"Oh come on!" Sighed Ellen, gesturing with her hand. She herself seemed unable to tear her gaze from the bouncing melons. "Look! You can totally see that those things are real!"

What Elizabeth had apparently not realized is that all the other women in the room were suddenly alarmingly flat. The bartender, the waitress and the red-haired stripper, who was just entering the last leg of her set, were now all completely flat chested. Their clothing, where applicable, hung optimistically across their now boyish chests.

"If that doesn't convince you," Ellen continued, "tell me what would."

"Okay." Said Elizabeth, still half laughing. "It's a cute little magic act, I'll give you that - I didn't know you were into that sort of thing. And I'm sure you've probably got a lot of little things planned for if I pick something, right? What have you got up your sleeve? Gender change? Clothing mix-up? I don't know how you've gotten everyone to agree to play along, but I think I'm going to spoil your fun and give you something that there's no way you'd be expecting.

"Oh yeah? What's that?"

"See that guy in the corner?" She pointed to a douchey looking older frat boy seated next to the corner of the stage, off towards the curtain end of things. He was dressed like a bit of a chad, but he had a very classically handsome kind of look to him. I'm no judge of guys, but I'd say he'd probably be pretty good looking if his look wasn't completely ruined by his great big scraggly beard. He seemed completely enraptured by the way the girl on stage was rubbing her flat naked chest over the pole. "Swap his face with the girl on stage."

"His face?" Ellen raised an eyebrow.

"His face." Elizabeth was grinning like she'd caught Ellen in some kind of dastardly trap. "Weren't expecting that, were you?"

"No, no, its fine." Ellen said, picking up the device. "I just haven't done something like that before." She started spinning the dials carefully. "Give me a second to find the right... Okay, I think this should do. Just the face, right?"

"Just the face." Elizabeth nodded sagely.

Ellen put the device back down and we all put our hands back on it. It felt kinda warm, like an oven door, but I couldn't tell if that's because we'd warmed it up with our hands earlier or if the swaps had been heating it up.

We all looked at the dude in expectation as Ellen pushed the button again. I was ready for it this time, but the sound was still uncomfortably loud. It was like it had just bypassed my ears entirely and was feeding a great wave of noise directly into my brain.

For a moment, we all stared in shock.

"Ah, damnitl." said Ellen, the first of us to speak "That was not what I had in mind."

I had to blink a few times to even process what I was looking at. I glanced back and forth between the guy and the girl on stage. The device had swapped their faces around alright, but it had apparently only gone skin deep. The result was that the stripper's angelic freckled face was stretched over the dude's more masculine bone structure. You could still kind of tell it was him -- it was still shaped like him, but all the muscles and fat and folds were all very soft and feminine.

It was basically the opposite for the girl. She had clearly gotten the worse end of the deal. Her new face was rugged and weathered and her features seemed slightly too large across the board. It still seemed markedly feminine as it clung to her more ovoid face, but it just looked... wrong.

It looked like someone had averaged them out and the result was a pair of faces that looked like neither of the originals. The result was eerily androgynous. With all the makeup on the dude and the softer features of the lips and nose though he had definitely gotten away with the more feminine face. I'd maybe even consider him kind of attractive, if, that is, it weren't for the fact that he still had his great big ugly dude beard.

"Oh my god" I heard Elizabeth whisper. "It works."

"Yes, finally!" Ellen grinned "Now do you believe me?"

"Wait, hold on" I interjected, pouting sexily, "Why did it swap her makeup but not his beard?"

Ellen gave me a perplexed little shrug, sending her tits bouncing.

"Oh my god. Its real!" Elizabeth repeated, quite a bit louder this time. A few of the other patrons turned to look at us, prompting Elizabeth to put her hand over her mouth in embarrassment.

"Right?" said Ellen, brightening at her friend's enthusiasm.

"Holy shit!" Elizabeth was grinning from ear to ear. The excitement on her face was palpable. I could see the gears in her head turning.

"Right?" Ellen echoed, a look of smug satisfaction working its way across her face.

"Oh my god. Okay. Okay, fwew. I gotta calm down." Elizabeth slumped back in her seat. "This is all... my head is spinning."

Ellen laughed.

"Oh my god. Elles." Elizabeth was starting up at the ceiling, a horizon of potential unfolding in her mind. "Do you have any idea what we could do with this thing?"

"Oh, I think I might." Ellen smiled, exchanging a knowing look with me before turning back to face Elizabeth. "But first, I want you to put your hand back on. I'm going to swap everyone back."

"What?" Elizabeth looked out confused over the latest batch of victims. "Why?"

"Because it's the right thing to do?" Ellen raised an eyebrow. "I don't want to leave everyone like that."

"Aww." Elizabeth whined. "I wanted to see what was going to happen with those boob kids."

"Uhg, I know, right?" Ellen leaned in, her boobs resting on the table. "Its like, every time I swap people I want to know what's going to happen to them. How does it change their lives? how do they cope? What's running through their heads? That sort of thing, and its like, I never get a chance to follow up on any of them."

"You're such a nerd, Elles." Elizabeth laughed. "I just thought it was funny."

"Regardless." Ellen sighed. "The right thing to do is to swap them back."

"I guess." Said Elizabeth "But, what's the point of having something like that if you're not going to have some fun with it?"

"Oh, I never said we weren't going to have some fun with it." Ellen smiled. "But there will be plenty of time for fun later. It'll just have to be the kind of fun where we put all the toys away when we're done. First though, there was something we wanted to talk to you about, okay?"

Just then, our conversation was interrupted by the arrival of that cute Asian waitress from earlier, now a petite ebony beauty. She was curvier overall, with shorter, curlier hair, but her chest had gone from optimistic to entirely misplaced, a fact I couldn't help but notice given that she was bending over just enough to give us all a good look right down her loose top.

"Hey Lizzy!" she chimed, her voice low, sultry, and smoky, "You want to order some stuff for you and your cute friends?"

"Oh, right." Elizabeth grinned, unable to take her eyes off the girl. "Yeah, my treat. We'll have three of the specials and one of the good wing platters."

"Will we?" Asked Ellen.

"Trust me on this one, girl. I've been wanting to show you the food here since the day I started, if you know what's good, its amazing, and I know what's good."

My stomach growled, reminding me that I'd barely eaten anything all day. Ellen was in the same boat. Maybe some food would be good.

"Any drinks? Beers?"

"Oh," began Ellen, "I don't think..."

"Beers all around." Interrupted Elizbeth. "The good stuff. And like, could you have Becky make us three of her sluttiest cocktails? We're celebrating. Oh wait." She turned and looked and me. "Evan are you okay with slutty drinks?"

"What makes them slutty?" I asked.

Elizabeth laughed and turned back to the waitress. "Better make his extra slutty."

"I'll have her whip up something special." said the girl, snapping back up to her full height, her little notebook clutched cutely against her boyish chest. "I'll be back with your stuff soon. Enjoy the show!"

"Will do." said Elizabeth. "Thanks, Kim!"

Elizabeth continued staring at the girl as she walked off. As she sauntered away I couldn't quite tell if her ass had gotten bigger or if she was just putting it to greater effect now that she knew we were watching.

"Actually." said Ellen. "I wasn't really planning on drinking tonight. I got pretty wasted on Thursday and I'd rather not..."

"Hush." Elizabeth put her finger to Ellen's mouth. "I won't hear it. You've come across something special and that's grounds for celebration. That means enjoying cocktails with friends and living a little. Come on!"

Ellen and I exchanged glances. I could tell she was worried. I gave her a supportive, flirtatious smile and squeezed her leg under the table.

"Don't worry baby," I laughed. "I'll be there to help finish anything you don't want to." I flexed an arm as I shot her a smouldering gaze. "Body like this I'm sure I can handle a few drinks, no matter how promiscuous they may be."

Razmagurk
Razmagurk
493 Followers