Girlfriend with Testing Device Ch. 23

Story Info
Ellen faces down Elizabeth in a climactic confrontation!
15.3k words
4.73
6.4k
6

Part 23 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/13/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Razmagurk
Razmagurk
491 Followers

Warning: This climactic chapter includes betrayal, drama, heartbreak, breasts, body swaps, cheerleaders, blowbangs, tits, action, boob windows (but not that kind), crazy plans, dogs wearing clothes, girls getting stuck, post-sex glows, emotional rollercoasters, full blooded confrontations, burning hot emotions, impossible choices, true love, and one final chance for our heroine to set things right once and for all.

Girlfriend with Testing Device

- A Smutty Fanfiction, of Sorts -

= Part 23 - The Climax! =

By Razmagurk

"And that's the situation" I said. "What do you think?"

I looked around the room. A quartet of cheerleaders stared back at me, dumbfounded. Slut's four closest friends on the team. Four perfectly beautiful feminine heads sitting bizarrely on four of the biggest, beefiest most masculine bodies the football team had to offer. Not that you'd know that from the way they were dressed or the way they flounced around. We were all seated around a table in one of the campus' private little study rooms.

"Do you honestly expect us to believe this?" asked Stacey, hands on her muscular hips. "No offense, Slut, but you're not exactly a very good liar. There's something you're not telling us."

I shrank a little. The weight of Stacey's gaze was crushing. She was right, of course, but Slut's friends or not, there was no way I was going to tell these girls the full story. I had tried to keep things as close to reality as I could while still grounding it in the plausible. The important thing was that I needed to get Elizabeth away from Evan long enough for me to talk to him and get him on my side.

"You're right." I said, taking a deep breath and trying to sound as genuine as I could. "The truth is... well, the truth is a lot more complicated. I honestly don't know if you'd believe me even if I did tell you."

"You know you don't have to keep secrets from us, right?" she pressed. "We're your friends, you can trust us."

"I know." I lowered my head. "And I appreciate that, but this is something I need to deal with on my own first. I guess I'm asking you to trust me."

"Does this have anything to do with why you've been behaving so weird lately?" asked Kiley.

"Kiley!" snapped Sandra, elbowing the girl in the ribs.

"What? It's a legitimate question."

"She hasn't been acting weird." Jenny grinned. "The poor girl's in love." I blushed as she drew out the last word.

"Slut, if you want our help you know we're there for you." said Sandra. "But Stacey's right. You don't have to mislead us."

"Personally, I'm fine with getting mislead." said Jenny. "Just as long as we get all the juicy details once this all over. Try to get all the steamy hot boy-fucking on tape, okay?"

Kiley laughed and Sandra broke a smile. The three girls exchanged a series of looks before turning to look expectantly at Stacey.

The cheer captain sighed. "Fine." she said. "We'll help. But I do really wish you could be upfront with us about this."

"I'm sorry." I said, firmly. "But the less you know the better."

"See? It's you saying stuff like that which gets me worried. This whole crazy plan thing you want to do... you know you can probably just talk to this girl, right? Whatever this is all about, you were friends once. That wasn't that long ago - you can work it out."

"Personally, I like it." said Jenny. "You should get us involved with crazy schemes more often! I have one condition."

"Oh no. What?"

'When we go out to celebrate, you're buying the shots."

The rest of the girls laughed.

"Deal." I smiled. That was a small enough price to pay. Honestly, I didn't know if these girls were even going to know who I was at the end of the day, but I figured I could owe them that much regardless.

"Ooh! Ooh!" said Kiley, reaching her hand into the air. "I want you to teach me how you do that thing with your tongue when you're sucking dick!"

"What?" I blushed.

"That's my condition." She crossed her arms over her chest.

"What? Come on." Laughed Jenny. "Do you really need a lesson for that?"

"It's hard!"

"Only if you're doing it right." Jenny smirked. "You know you could have just asked me, right?" I'd be more than happy to give you a private lesson."

"Ah." Kiley glanced to the side. "No offense Jenny, but I think Slut does it better."

"Excuse me?" Jenny arched one of her perfectly shaped eyebrows.

"Ladies, ladies. Please," said Sandra.

"I don't believe this!"

"I'm sorry Jenny It's true. Your blowjobs are great but Slut... she just brings something special."

"And I don't? No, I won't stand for such a defamatory review. Come on, lift your skirt. I'll show you how it's done."

Kiley blushed as Jenny's hand snaked its way down the front of Kiley's ill-fitting panties and fished out the mass of bulging meat restrained within.

"I uh, I think I'd better get in on this too." said Sandra, swallowing and unzipping her tight little shorts. "You know, uh, for comparison purposes."

"I thought you weren't gay."

"I'm not!"

"Stacey, Slut, you getting in on this?" asked Jenny, a dick in each hand.

I shook my head. Jenny shrugged then dove mouth first onto Kiley's hot pulsing dick. I looked away as things descended into an impromptu blowbang session. I want to say that I was averting my eyes out of basic decency, but the truth was there was just something about the sight and the smell that was making me salivate.

The struggle against Slut's libido kept getting harder. The longer I resisted the hornier I got. I bit my lip and tried to block out the sapphic slurping, moans and grunts.

I shifted my weight back and forth. I didn't have time for this. I had tried to gather up everyone I could find who might be willing to help me, to help slut, but my options were so limited.

Brandon had been eager, but despite being drenched in cum, he was still way behind on whatever project had required him to be fellating half the girls on campus. He had just started a double blowjob with a pair of gender-distaff twins when I'd caught him, and there was no way I was dragging him out of that library until he was good and caught up.

I'd looked everywhere for Emma and Sam, but I couldn't find any sign of them and neither were answering their phone. I was low key worried that Elizabeth had gotten to them again, but I had more important things to focus on right now.

That left the cheer girls. I was honestly a little surprised at how eager they were to help. I was worried at first that they would catch on to the fact that I wasn't Slut, but I guess the notion of a body snatcher situation was so outlandish that they hadn't seriously considered it, even after I had stumbled and dropped my bimbo accent.

Of course, now I was stuck awkwardly standing here, weirdly horny as one of the girls tried her best to fit three dicks in her mouth at once, but hey, at least I wasn't alone.

"Okay," said Jenny, finally, wiping the cum from her chin. "we're all in. What's the plan?"

"Well, that's sort of what I was hoping you girls could help me out with."

"Again, have you considered just talking to her like a mature adult?" asked Stacey, tucking her softening dick back into her far too small g-string, "I still say that's your best bet."

"Pfft. That's no fun." laughed Jenny. "Besides, if that was an option, she wouldn't be here looking for help."

"Oooh, how about you set some kind of trap?" said Kiley "Like, you lure her out and then bam! You drop a net on her."

"Oh my god, Kiley," said Sandra "this isn't a Saturday morning cartoon."

"It's a metaphorical net! Look, they're at her place, right? So, all we need to do to separate them is to lure her out somehow, then we trap her somehow and Slut can slip in and talk to this boy, right?"

"You want to break into this poor girl's house?" asked Stacey, hand once again on her hip. "What's to stop her from just bringing Evan when she gets lured out?"

"Ah." Kiley's smile faded as she creased her brow. "Right."

"No, no," said Jenny. "This might have some potential. We just need to find the right thing to lure her out with. Something irresistible, but that she'd be too embarrassed to bring Evan in on."

"Oh." It hit me like a flash of thunder. "Me. It has to be me."

"What?"

"She'd come in a heartbeat if she knew that I know what I know, and there's no way in hell she'd want to risk Evan finding out."

"Wait, what do you know?"

"I- I can't tell you."

"I don't like this." Stacey frowned.

"Okay, so we use Slut as a distraction."

"She can't be the distraction, Kiley, she needs to be the one to talk to him."

"Okay, okay, bait then." she turned to look at me. "We use the promise of you to lure her out of the house, then when she comes out the four of us descend upon her. I'm sure the four of us can take her, even if she does know how to fight. What's the worst she can do."

"No!" I said, knowing full well that the worst she could do was far worse than anything Kiley could imagine. Elizabeth was dangerous. "I uh... I don't want anyone getting hurt. Not until its a last resort, at least."

"Okay, maybe we don't use outright violence," Kiley waved a hand dismissively "but we can lean on her, right? We can be pretty intimidating when we need to. We'll do it someplace public. She won't try anything with lots of people around, and we can still get the message across"

I looked at the four of them. They each had the body of a football player. I wouldn't put it past them that they were far more intimidating than they realized.

"You obviously don't know Elizabeth." I said. "She's very dangerous."

"Wait, hold on, why are we resorting to violence in the first place?" asked Jenny.

"What?"

"What if we seduce her instead? You said this girl has bi tendencies, right?"

"Uh, yeah, apparently. Though she might not admit it to herself."

"So what if we catch her off guard and seduce her?" Jenny gave what I imagined was supposed to be a sexy pose, but it was ruined her total lack of curves and the prevalence of her bulging muscles.

"ooh, a sexy net!"

"Yes, exactly." Jenny laughed.

"Okay," summarized Sandra, "so the plan is we lure her out of her house with the promise of slut, then we seduce her with the promise of a cheerleader girl orgy and while she's getting so high on pleasure that she can't even see straight, Slut slips into her house and talks to this boy of hers?"

I frowned "its not a very good plan is it?"

"No," chimed Stacey "this is a terrible plan. This is like, sitcom level stupid. You should just go and sit down and talk to this girl and work things out like mature adults instead of running around behind her back getting up to crazy schemes."

"Yeah, but where's the fun in that?"

"Oh my god, Kiley."

I looked at the gathering girls. Kiley's eyes were sparkling in excitement. Honestly, I agreed with Stacey. This was a bad plan. But I couldn't do this alone and we couldn't afford to waste any more time. I didn't care how cartoonish it was, if this got me close to Evan, that was all that mattered.

"Fine." I sighed. Let's do it."

"Great!" Jenny grinned. "Okay, Slut, you write the note telling her you're going to meet her somewhere with this big secret of yours. One of us will deliver it and then fall back to keep an eye on things while the rest of us lurk in ambush. Once she leaves the house then it'll be go-time." She looked around the room.

"Who wants to do the delivery?"

"Ooh!" Kiley's hand shot up. "I'll do it!"

"The one who does the delivery probably won't be there for the bit where we seduce her."

The girl's hand dropped.

A note. Okay, how hard could that be? I just had to write something irresistibly provocative that would cut to the heart of her and force her hand. No pressure.

It occurred to me that if I tried, I could probably lure her to the café where I was supposed to return the device later. If I could get her and Evan to show up there at just the right time, well, mission accomplished, right? But no. As good a trap as that would be it was all or nothing. If it didn't work, it left zero room for do overs and no space to fix any of the damage Elizabeth had done. This current gamble was a little crazy, sure, but if it went wrong, at least I'd be able to back off and try a new approach. And, well, at least I had some friends to help.

A note to Elizabeth. What did I want to say to her? I clenched my fist. "How about, dear Elizabeth... fuck you. Fuck you, you crazy goddamn bitch. I cannot believe you. How could you? I trusted you and you betrayed me! Hurt me! Stole from me everything! How can you-"

"Whoah, hey!" cried Sandra. "Jesus, girl, cool your tits."

I blushed and took a deep breath.

"Too much?"

"A little." Jenny laughed.

"You want to draw her out, not drive her off." Stacey put her hand back on her hip. "Are you sure you don't want to talk with us about what this is all about?"

"Actually, you know what?" Jenny put a warm supportive hand on my naked shoulder. "I'm totally digging this. I think you clearly need to go whole hog on this, Slut. Like, be sure to cackle maniacally and tell her she'll rue the day she ever crossed you."

"Jenny!"

"What?" she laughed. "Oh, you're right. Maniacal laughter really wouldn't transfer well to writing would it?"

"Look, Slut, just... maybe it's better to keep it simple?"

Right. Simple. I needed to lure her out without giving too much away. The element of surprise was still the one major advantage I had, but the best way to get her out though would be to let her know that I knew what she had done. Or, well, to imply it at least. Could I do that without putting her on the defensive? Without giving everything away?

"Fine," I said. "How about... Elizabeth, we need to talk. You know what this is about. Please, just you and me."

"Much better." Stacey smiled. "Don't forget the time and place."

"This is going to be great!" Kiley was practically bouncing with excitement.

I looked again at the gathered girls. It was strange how ready they had been to jump to my aid. How eager they were to help out, even if they had no idea what was going on. Growing up, I'd never really had a lot of friends. I mean, I'd had Elizabeth, but that had been... different. These girls... they were good people. Slut had done good by them. Even if they were a pack of oversexed cheerleaders.

"Hey, I - just wanted to say thank you. I know I'm being super mysterious and I probably sound like I'm completely out of my mind, but I can't tell you how much this means to me."

They stopped and looked at me in surprise.

"Slut, don't even worry about it." said Stacey "You'd do the same for any of us in a heartbeat. Look, one day you'll be able to tell us what this is all about and we'll all look back at it and laugh, but for now we trust you. You're our friend. This is what friends do. "

"Uh... yeah..." I frowned

"Aw, come here..."

The girls pulled me in for a group hug, crushing me in a prison of bulging muscle. They had no idea how strong they were.

"Okay girls," said Stacey, "come on, let's get to it. We don't have much time."

The wait after Sandra delivered the note was agonizing. She had parked her car up the street from Elizabeth's place while I - very much at my own insistence - hid in the back. Once she had dropped the thing off, she returned to keep an eye out for when Elizabeth left.

"This is so cool!" said Kiley, over speakerphone. "It's like a spy movie!"

All we had to do was wait.

I'd always hated cheerleaders. I'd had a handful of encounters with them in the past, before all this, and I'd always come away from it feeling like they were these massive judgemental bitches. Like, they were always on me to dress nicer, or to come out to some social thing or another where I would look like a hideous beast next to all the stupidly pretty party people, or to go out and enjoy things other than my studies, as though I could afford the distraction. They were these annoyingly perfect little shining sexy things that were the opposite of me in every way and they would always fucking flaunt it. They made me hate myself, and I hated them for that.

Now though I was not just amung them, I was one. And honestly? They weren't all that bad. They were weirdly obsessed with sex, sure, but they were hardly the collection of conniving backstabbing bitches I had built up in my mind. The truth of the matter was that hanging around with them was even kind of fun. And while, granted, that helped pass the time, it was a small consolation as the minutes became hours.

"This is so boring!" said Kiley, still over speakerphone "What is taking this girl?"

"I don't know!" I said. "She should have come rushing. It's already passed the time I told her to meet me. You're sure she got the note?"

"I handed it to her myself." Sandra shrugged.

"And you girls are sure she's not at the cafe?"

"Positive." came Stacey's voice. "Maybe she realizes this is all some kind of stupid loony toons trap."

"Oh, come on," Sandra said, "you guys have to be patient. It's like a stakeout."

"It's boring is what it is." Kiley sighed. "Who's idea was this again?"

"Oh my god Kiley." said Sandra. "Look I'll tell you what. I'll bet you she'll be out in the next fifteen minutes. Loser owes a blowjob."

"Ha! Deal!"

"Great. I win. She just stepped out the door."

"Wait! What?"

"Shit!' I turned around to look. Sure enough, there she was. Fight or flight consumed my brain. I dove down between the seats, pulling the blanket Sandra kept back here over top of me.

"What's happening?" I whispered.

"She's getting in the car."

"What? Since when does she have a car?" I hissed. "She can barely even drive!"

"Well, she just drove off."

"Did you get a good look at her? Did she have a weird box with her?"

"I didn't see one, but she had a bag."

"Shit. Okay."

"Alright Slut, that's your cue." said Jenny. "Leave this end to us. You go out there and make us proud!"

"Right!"

I was a churning mess of anxiety and excitement as I approached the door.

Evan... what would he think? Would he believe me? I was this weird stranger to him... well, not quite a stranger. Something worse. I was nothing more to him now than a friend of a friend. But... I kept thinking about what Stacey had said. Deep down, I was still the girl had fallen in love with, wasn't I? Somewhere under this stupid horny body and these huge jiggling tits. I just had to hope, to pray, that I could somehow get through to him. Maybe I couldn't convince him the truth about myself, fine, but all I had to do was sew enough doubt to get him to get the device away from Elizabeth. Then, well, we'd see what the future had in store.

I knocked.

There was a flurry of muffled skittering from the other side of the door as Elizabeth's yappy little dog began jumping around in surprise. My heart beat out every second as I waited, but no one came to answer the door.

I knocked again.

The barking, which had never really stopped, grew all the more intense.

I frowned.

Was he... was he not even here? Had he gone home? We were one of those couples who rarely spent time apart if we could help it, so I'd assumed that he'd be here. Was his relationship with Elizabeth different? Could I have just gone to his place this whole time? Was all this stupid planning and sneaking around and wasting time for nothing?

What was I going to do? Bail out? Try to get to Evan's? How long would Elizabeth be distracted for? I had just started to walk away when I turned around and looked back. Sandra hadn't seen Elizabeth holding the device when she left. What if... what if Elizabeth had left it behind? What if it was sitting on her table right now, just waiting for someone to come grab it?

Razmagurk
Razmagurk
491 Followers