Girlfriends

Story Info
Stephanie and Callie fool around.
1k words
0000
Story does not have any tags
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The moon glowed high overhead. The motor hummed sending noisy bubbles to the surface of the 104 degree water. The two-story townhouse that is my home is situated just a few feet away.

At 25 years old I'm in a relationship with Callie Wilson, my first ever girlfriend. It just didn't work out with Neil, my ex boyfriend. Even a straight girl would've dumped him, but that's another story.

Callie and I slouched naked beside each other immersed almost to the collarbone. We had been making small talk, though some of the conversation was not trivial.

Unlike me, the 5 foot 7 inch tall, long-haired, 25 year old brunette had never been with a guy. She had come out to her parents as lesbian shortly after exchanging a training bra for a big-girl bra.

We have a similar body type; long gradually curving waist, slim thighs and hips, C Cup boobs.

Her hair is deep chestnut brown while mine is a somewhat lighter shade. Facial features differ slightly.

"Neil was so cool when we first started dating. He was sweet. Six months into the relationship he showed a temper. There was more than one instance of uncontrolled anger so I just walked away. Besides that, I knew down deep that I'm gay."

"Did he hit you?"


"No but he made me nervous," I replied.

"You would've left him even if you were straight."


"Yup," I replied.

"Did you tell him that you're gay?"

"I didn't tell him anything."

The sound of footsteps was barely audible, if we even heard it. Callie and I refrained from touching one another, but not from eyeballing one another.

Suddenly my former boyfriend emerged from behind a row of arborvitae trees. Callie and I rose and stepped to the middle of the tub.

We both looked at him as though transmitting a message with a stare.

"Is this why you dumped me?"

Having detected the anger in his tone, I didn't reply. Besides, my sexual orientation is NONE of his business.

"I never did anything to you to deserve this."

Bullshit

Several seconds passed before he finally turned around and walked away in the direction from which he came.

I waited until I was sure that he had gone beyond hearing distance..

"That was awkward."

"How long were you guys together?"

"Six months and a week," I replied.

"That's like my first girlfriend, a shorty. She told me that I meant nothing to her."

"That sucks," I replied.

A few more minutes passed before we went inside the house where we got dressed in sports bra and workout shorts over our bare asses.

The carnival had come into town and would be at the park for a week. We had talked about taking a ride on the Ferris wheel and the rollarcoaster.

Anyway the time was close to 9 o'clock when we walked onto the crowded carnival grounds. Having no desire to deal with guys, Callie and I held hands as we approached the rollarcoaster, our first ride.

The hour was approaching 11 p.m. The carnival was about to close until 8 o'clock. The crowd had already thinned out.

I suggested that "we should try ringtoss before we go home."

At a kiosk the attendant greeted us warmly. Callie tossed four 8" diameter blue rings and made one ringer.

I moved up to the line, released an underhand toss, then a second, a third and a final ring. My third toss made a ringer.

The house actually belongs to my dad. He's away n a business trip and my mom is deceased so it's just me and a guest. Callie and I settled into the brown leather sofa where I pulled her into a kiss. My hand slid under the waistband of her shorts. Her clit hardened and swelled under my fingers causing her to moan softly. The kiss deepened. She slid a hand slowly to my right breast putting light pressure then moved it to other breast.

We stopped playing only to get naked and the rush to my bed.

Callie came down on top of me squashing my breasts under hers as her tongue went deep into my mouth.

The kiss lasted just a minute or two before she crawled backward putting her tongue on my right nipple then the left one.

She crawled backward again, this time replacing her hand on my vulva with her lips.

My soft moans crescendoed as the symptoms of my impending orgasm gripped my body.

Suddenly it was over. The climax had left wetness seemingly everywhere.

Sensing that I had climaxed, Callie withdrew and knelt upright.

I took several seconds to recuperate from the exertions then came up from the waist. My arms propped my body.

"That was awesome," I said softly.

"That's because I love you."

"Right back at ya," I replied.

Callie and I awoke early the following morning. By 7 o'clock we stood face to face in the shower playing as much as washing.

The advantages of working from home are many, not the least of which is dressing very casually. Two lap top computers are situated on the dining table. We were to enjoy an unhurried breakfast before logging in to separate corporate websites.

Having donned a Sandshell Maidenform 32 C, a baby blue sheer button-down shirt and washed cutoffs I settled into a kitchen chair. Meanwhile the love of my life prepared eggs with toast, hash browns, bacon.

Before either of us took a bite she wanted an answer.

"Why are you wearing my blouse?"

"Why not," I replied.

"Then I want something of yours," she replied.

What would she take from me? The Cobalt striped boatneck shirt came to mind. She had mentioned that she likes it.

About 12 30 my stomach let me know that it was lunch time so I turned to Callie.

"Let's go to the food court in the mall."

"Hon if we go to the mall we may as well just take the rest of the day off."

"We can do that as well."

We each bought a plate of Japanese food which we enjoyed at a table near that eatery. Tables all around us were occupied. The stores awaited us.

I'm always horny. While Callie was eating I headed to the ladies room ostensibly to pee.

I returned minutes later hiding the Sona 2 Cruise inside my panties. Dialed to a satisfying vibration level it soon stimulated my clitoris.

Having detected that I was masturbating in secret, Callie remarked, "go for it."

"Go for what," I quipped, pretending to not catch her meaning.