Girlfriend's BFF Cucks Boyfriend

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Why am I breathing hard? You want to know what I am doing?

I have the phone in one hand and the fingering myself watching your slut girlfriend in the back seat.

Even the cab driver has his cock out. Do you like that you dirty perv?

All of us, getting off watching what a dirty slut your girlfriend is.

Oh, perfect timing. We are here at my apartment.

Guys, why don't you take Jenny inside. I'll be right behind you.

Jason, don't you dare cum yet. The main show is just about to begin.

I'll call you as soon as we get to my apartment.

[Call ends]

*

[Call rings]

Hi Jason, Are you still hard?

No, they are in my apartment. I'm just outside, I thought I'll prepare you a little for what you are about to see.

Did you see those pictures that I sent you?

Your slut girlfriend couldn't keep her hands off those cocks. She was jerking them off even in the elevator.

The slut didn't even care when those guys completely stripped off her dress.

Did you see that last picture that I sent you?

The one where your slut girlfriend's naked except for her high heels. The way she is leading those two studs to my apartment holding their cocks and looking back at the camera with a smile and a wink.

God, she is one slutty bitch.

Did you see the hand print on your girlfriend's ass? She doesn't even care about the security cameras in my apartment building.

Why am I doing this?

You really want to know?

Because Jenny was my slut friend and you took her away from me.

You want to know who a slut friend is?

A slut friend is someone who catches you cheating on your boyfriend with his own brother and does not judge you or gives you a speech on morality...

but instead joins you, and you both end up fucking the guy's brains out all night like filthy sluts.

A slut friend is someone who will suck the cum out of your pussy and ass so that your boyfriend doesn't know that you just got fucked by his best friends.

That is what Jenny was to me.

You have no clue what we have been through together, We have seen each other in our dirtiest and filthiest moments. She is the one person that doesn't judge me for what a slut I am, instead she embraces that part of me and joins me. She was everything to me.

That's how it's been all these years until you came along and took her away from me.

Believe it or not, this was how we spent our weekends before you. Just too carefree sluts, who love to share cocks on a Friday night.

And then you came along, and now it's like she's a freaking nun or something.

I had to listen to her talk about how you brought her flowers and wrote her poems. And how you made love under the starry sky last month.

Of course she's told me about it, because I am her slut friend.

Before you, we used to play games like who can suck the most cocks in a day or how many guys we flashed at the mall? Life was just so much fun.

How the fuck is she satisfied with just your cock? You know you're not even the biggest that she's had, right?

Trust me, I am doing this to help you, so that you can know your girlfriend better.

Let's just face it, some of us are just born sluts and your girlfriend is one of them.

You have just been holding her back. You have just confined her to this... this box.

I wanted you to see her in her element, just being herself. Without rules or judgement.

So when I walk through that door, I'm going to make a video call to you so that you have front row seats to watch your girlfriend get fucked.

But if you want me to do that you need to strip completely and jerk your cock of the entire time and edge yourself. If you dare come before I tell you, I will end the call and you will never hear from me again tonight. Is that a deal?

Why don't you go look under your bathroom cabinet. I'll be on the phone.

Yes, now.

Yes, it's my thong that I left in your bathroom when I came to pick her up.

Can you feel how wet it is? I was so horny thinking of what I had planned for tonight.

Go on, I know you want to. Take a whiff. Smell me dirty panties you perv.

Fuck, this is so hot. I want you to jerk off with my panties.

You are going to play along with what I have planned because if you don't I am going to tell her that you're a sick pervert who sends me dick pics and jerks off to my panties.

Who do you think she's going to believe her friend of ten years or someone she's been dating for six months?

Good, Are you ready for this? Here we go.

[Video call]

Hi Jason, I hope you are ready for this buddy.

[Door opens and closes]

Fuck they really started the party without me.

She didn't waste any time now did she.

Look at your girlfriend on all fours with Tom teasing her pussy with his cock.

You do know this is your girlfriend's favourite position right?

Thank God we made it in time, I didn't want you to miss this moment.

Let me just give you a close-up of this massive cock slowly entering your girlfriend's pussy.

Fuck this is so hot. Her pussy is creaming on his cock and look how easily it slides all the way in.

Now watch your girlfriend's face in pure ecstasy as this huge cock stretches her slutty pussy wide open.

Look at this slut pushing back to take every inch of Tom's cock.

Can you hear her moan, that animalistic guttural sound? Has she ever made such noises with you?

The bitch is really getting loud isn't she?

I guess we do need to shut her up. Look at Mark stuffing her mouth with his cock.

We don't want the neighbours complaining now do we?

Fuck are you seeing this?

Your girlfriend is getting spit roasted by these two studs.

Fuck look at them pounding into your girlfriend.

Fuck, This is so hot.

Look at how Tom is holding a fistful of her hair and spanking her ass.

Fuck they really are treating her like a whore.

Fuck, watch your girlfriend get fucked. This is her true natural self and you have been holding her back, keeping her from her true self.

Watch how they are switching positions. Your girlfriend is on her back while Mark is fucking her pussy and Tom is fucking her throat.

Look at how roughly they are treating her tits. Tom is pinching and pulling on her nipples, while Mark is slapping her tits.

Have you ever treated your sweet girlfriend like this?

But you can tell can't you? You can tell how much she is loving this and how much she loves to be fucked so roughly and treated like slut.

Fuck I knew that dirty bastard, Tom, would never be satisfied with just getting his cock sucked. Watch how he turns around and spreads his ass cheeks for your girlfriend.

Did you see that? Your girlfriend didn't even blink and before she went face first into that ass. I bet she has rimmed you before, the way her tongue swipes over your asshole and then she's stiffens it and starts fucking your ass with her tongue.

Does it turn you on that another guy is getting that same treatment from your girlfriend. Your sweet girlfriend is using her lips to suck and tongue fuck another guys's ass, the same sweet lips that kisses you good night and goodbye before leaving to work. Fuck look at her work his asshole.

This is it buddy. Are you ready for this?

Watch how Mark is fucking your girlfriend's pussy while Tom is positioning his dick against her asshole.

Look at how he's slowly pushing his thick cock into your girlfriend's asshole.

Fuck, both of them are balls deep in your girlfriends fuck holes.

Watch her face in pure ecstasy as she is plugged in both her holes.

Let me just give you a close-up so that you don't miss out on any details.

There you go, buddy. Do you have a clear view now? Do you want me to zoom in? Watch how her holes are stretched to its limits by these huge fucking cocks and how they are slowly drilling your girlfriends pussy and ass.

Watch how her creamy cunt is coating their cock and balls.

That's it boys pick up the pace. Fuck that ass and pussy. She can take it. Wreck those fuck holes. Remind that bitch what a slut she is.

Fuck, can you see all three of them. Just moving in a rhythm, their bodies covered in sweat. Listen to their moans and grunts. It's just so primal and beautiful.

That's baby. Take those two cocks. I know you can do it. Let yourself go baby.

Watch your girlfriend's face as she cums on their cocks.

Fuck isn't she beautiful.

Fuck the slut wants both of them come on her face. Watch how they pull out of her holes and look at how she's hungrily sucking them off. Watch how your girlfriend is licking Tom's cock that was just up her ass. Now that is a true anal slut.

Can you see how she's alternating between both the cocks?

Mark is cumming on your girlfriend's face. Look at that thick spunk covering your sweet girlfriend's face.

Oh Fuck, Tom. That is a huge load. Look at your girlfriend's face plastered in their cum. That's what a true slut looks like.

I want you to cum now, Jason. I want you to cum watching your pretty girlfriend's face covered in cum.

Fucking cum watching what a slut your girlfriend is.

Oh, that's a big one. Fuck you almost got your own face there. Fuck look at your own chest. That is a huge load. That's a good boy. Come for mommy. Come for your slut girlfriend.

And you know all four of us are just getting started right?

After tonight, do you really think Jenny can be satisfied with just one cock.

Tomorrow, You can either break up with Jenny and we go back to our slutty ways together.

Or the second option is you keep dating her and I will take her out on some fun girls night out like today, you know like an open relationship.

Look I've fucked a lot of assholes and you are a decent looking guy. I would even let you fuck me.

It would be a win-win for all of us. You get your girlfriend back and I get my slut friend back.

Look it's just simple, some of us are born sluts. I am just asking you to embrace that true nature of your girlfriend. I'm just asking you not to hold her back.

So do we have an agreement.

God, look at your face. You're still just gooning from your orgasm. I can even see your cock twitch.

Good, I am glad you're on board. Because next weekend I am planning a party at your place and inviting a few friends over.

Bye for now. I think it's time for a shower together. Well, the night Is still young.

I will make sure she reaches home safely to you tomorrow morning.

Bye.

[Call Ends]

*

12