Girlfriend's Daughter Makes a Move

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Finally I decided to take charge so I put my hand on her cheek to hold her in place while also using it for support. First I went from two knees to one knee and one foot and then to both feet as I crouched behind her. Keeping my hand on her ass I started thrusting hard and deep into her. I went as fast as I could and with each movement my balls slapped into her with a fleshy sound.

The longer it went on the harder I started to breathe while I began to feel myself getting close to cumming. My second hand grabbed her waist and I pulled her to meet my thrusts and that was enough. Volume wise it must have been less than the last time but it felt even more pleasurable as this time I fired deep inside Vanessa. That orgasm totally wiped me out and as soon as I'd pulled from her, I sprawled onto her bed and fell asleep. It was her shaking me roughly that finally roused me from slumber.

"Brad you better get up or you'll be late for work," she told me when I finally opened my eyes.

Looking at her clock I realized she was right and I nearly jumped from the bed. By the skin of my teeth I made it to work where my supervisor asked me if the half shaven look was my new thing. I told him it was that or being late so I went with that look for the day.

In spite of my best intentions to not let it happen again Vanessa it seemed had other plans on the matter. After that whenever we were in a room alone she'd do something like grope me or give me a quick flash of her breast or ass. It was damn hard to ignore, especially as she was so sexy and I knew how wild she could get. Still I tried to be good, if for no other reason than I was staying in Annette's house.

Then one night after Annette had made a late night booty call before returning to her room I was surprised to feel a body slip under the covers with me and then a hand on my cock. My hand reached out and I could tell it wasn't Annette who'd returned as the body was much too voluptuous.

"Are you crazy?!" I whispered.

She just giggled and a minute later I felt her mouth on me and I had to stifle a groan. As insane as it was I did nothing to stop her when she climbed on top and started to ride me. During this risky session I kept my hand over her mouth for the most part to prevent her from being her usual loud self and somehow we got away with it.

A few nights later we weren't so lucky. Again Annette had made a late night visit then left. Less than five minutes later Vanessa was in bed besides me totally nude. We hadn't even started anything when to my horror I heard the door open and Annette stood there. I'm not sure if she had forgotten something or decided to come back for seconds but when she saw us together she let out a loud scream.

Vanessa jumped out of the bed immediately but since she was naked as a jaybird that only made the situation ten times worse. Annette turned on her heel and stalked off yelling while her daughter followed while trying to apologize. I simply got dressed then gathered my belongings together and headed for the hills or rather a motel where I checked in.

If I'd only done that to begin with then this situation never would have happened. Well, hindsight and all that and live and learn, I guess. I did feel like a piece of shit by how I'd treated Annette but there was no way to change what had happened. Don't get me wrong, I really enjoyed the sex with Vanessa - it was fantastic- but it didn't make up for me being a total ass. From then on I resolved to not date anyone with a daughter. It was my safest bet.

*

THE END

As always thanks for reading. Comments and votes greatly appreciated.