Girlfriend's Daughter Seduces Me

Story Info
My girlfriend's 28-year-old daughter had sex with me.
6.1k words
4.46
16k
20
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Girlfriend's Daughter Seduces Me.

Three generations, mother, daughter, and grandmother blow me.

Needing one another's sexual comfort, a grieving stepdaughter sexually seduces her grieving stepfather on the day of her mother's funeral.

My name is Ray. I'm 40-years-old. I met Barbara, a 52-year-old woman online. Even though we had a 12-year-age difference, we hit is off immediately. There's something to be said about a younger man with an older woman as much as there's something to be said about an older woman with a younger man. Seemingly, we were the perfect match, a match made in Heaven.

She got my sense of humor and I got her sense of humor. We laughed all of the time. Only, a two-hour drive from her apartment to my condo, she lived on the other side of the state, a little more than 100 miles away from me. We wrote back and forth for months and talked on the phone, until we finally decided to meet. Looking 10-years younger than her age, a very attractive woman, she had long, natural, lush, beautiful, blonde hair, and big, blue, beautiful, bright eyes.

When growing up in Rochester, New York, her friends referred to her as 'The Body.' With her a gymnast, a figure skater, and a swimmer, at only 120-pounds, she had an incredible body. She had shapely shoulders, arms, and legs. She had a tightly tone stomach and an incredible ass. She had the body of a thirty-year-old woman instead of a fifty-two-year-old woman. She had the firmest, roundest, and shapeliest ass that I've ever seen. Jennifer Lopez wished she had an ass like Barbara's ass.

Good enough to make me continually stare, she looked incredible in a tight pair of blue jeans. Normally more of a breast man than an ass man, I loved her shapely, tight, little ass. Love at first sight, the first time I met her, and with her renting a small apartment in East Hampton, western Massachusetts, instead of marrying one another, we decided to live together.

No one gets married in the way that they used to do. Even when children are involved, many couples continue living together. They don't see marriage in the future in the way that our parents did. Moreover, many couples don't want children.

F F F

Tired of the traffic, the congestion, and the road rage, I lived in the Irish part of Boston, South Boston. I sold my condo and bought a huge, 2,800 square foot, 3-bedroom, 2-bath house in Springfield, the city of homes. For what I sold my 1,200 square foot, 1-bedroom, and 1-bath condo in Boston, I could easily afford such a big and lavish house in Springfield. If I bought this house in Boston, it would cost me a million-dollars.

A beautiful, 3-story, Tudor home on a third of an acre, it had natural woodwork, high ceilings, pocket doors, original, hardwood floors, wainscoting, and beveled and stained glass windows. It had a fireplace, built-in bookcases, and an elaborate China cabinet original to the house. In the historic part of Springfield, but even though the house didn't have a monthly, owners association fee, permission was needed to be granted to do anything to the exterior of the house. The city wanted to preserve the history of such beautiful homes of a time past.

The house was built in 1908. Located in the Forest Park part of Springfield, the third biggest city in Massachusetts behind Boston, there were dozens of similar, big, beautiful, 100-year-old homes on surrounding streets. Once a specular neighborhood, Forest Park was where the mayor, politicians, the chief of police, lawyers, and doctors once lived. Unfortunately, the neighborhood went to Hell. Nearly every street corner had been taken over by drug dealers selling dope and/or hookers selling their bodies. Families couldn't walk the neighborhood without being harassed and/or solicited.

Together for nine months, sadly, Barbara was killed in a head-on car accident driving her Mini Cooper when a pickup truck crossed the center line into her lane and slammed into her. Thinking that we'd be together for the rest of our lives, my world ended with her death. Even though she was 12-years older than me, I loved her. I truly loved her. My best friend, she was my soulmate.

My story of a stepdaughter sexually seducing her stepfather started when Barbara's 28-year-old, daughter, Erin, arrived to attend her mother's funeral. Having never met her, with her living on the other side of the country in Sacramento, California, I saw photos of her. She was just as beautiful as her mother.

Actually, with me not married to Barbara, technically, Erin wasn't my stepdaughter. She was my girlfriend's daughter. Yet, with her living in the same house as me, sex between us would be deemed incestuous.

Yet, with Barbara only 5' 4" with B cup breasts, Erin was 5' 9" tall with D cup breasts. Erin had quite the body, too. Indeed, like mother like daughter, she was just as beautiful, sexy, and shapely as was her mother. God rest her soul.

F F F

She stayed to help me clean up, and help put the food and the alcohol away. I offered her food but she said that her motel room, once she rented one, wouldn't have a refrigerator. I invited her to return every day that she was here to eat.

Then, reality hit me hard. Now, that all of our relatives, friends, and neighbors were gone, as if reliving her death all over again, I suddenly felt sad. But for Erin sitting across from me, I was alone. I felt lonely.

I invited her to stay with me for the weekend. I hoped that she'd accept my invitation, needing someone to talk to, instead of her getting a motel room, that was when I invited Erin to stay the weekend. Yet, I doubted if she'd stay but I made the offer anyway.

"Instead of getting a motel room, you can stay here with me," I said. "I have plenty of room. I have two, big guest bedrooms."

She smiled.

"I'd like that," she said. "Thank you."

F F F

I hated living alone. I hated being alone. Barbara had a cat. I hated cats. I'm allergic to them. Yet, I gradually got used to Shirley. Still, something that my girlfriend did, I didn't relish the idea of having to clean the cat's litter box.

On the bright side, it suddenly occurred to me. Now that Barbara was no longer with me, I could have a dog. Afraid of them after a dog bit her as a child, she didn't like dogs. She feared them. I loved dogs.

Having a dog is great company. Having a dog is good for protection. With the dog alerting me to sounds that I ordinarily wouldn't hear, a dog would help make me feel safer. Afterall, Springfield wasn't the safest city in Massachusetts, there was lots of crime. Home invasions and robberies were common. I enlisted Erin's help to buy a dog.

I've always wanted a German Shepherd. I bought one, a puppy from a local breeder specializing in German Shepherds. A fountain of information about the breed, she told me everything that I needed to know about owning a German Shepherd and more.

A bit pricy but I was willing to pay the $2,000 that the breeder asked to allow me to have the pick of the eight, puppy litter. With him having huge paws, the biggest paws from the rest of them, at only eight weeks old, he was going to be a big boy. In honor of my father, I named him Major after my father's rank in the Army during World War II.

I bought a collar, a leash, a food bowl, and a water bowl from the breeder. She gave me a bag of dog food that would hold me over until I bought more. She gave me the business card of the veterinarian that she used for him to get his shots and/or spade him when it was time. Unless I was going to breed him, she suggested that I have him spade. She said that he won't be as aggressive and would make for a better pet if I neutered him.

F F F

While suddenly wishing that I could sleep with her, I made up the guest bedroom for Erin to sleep there. Giving her plenty of privacy, one of the guest bedrooms was on the second floor, the one that I gave her, and on other side of the house from me. The other guest bedroom was on the third floor. In between our rooms was a bathroom and an office on that floor, too.

After my shower, not wanting to walk around naked, which I usually did when living with Barbara, I reluctantly put on a robe. Hoping that one of her gal pals would catch me without my clothes, and several of them did, I hated wearing robes. Seemingly, with her a voyeur as much as I'm an exhibitionist, Barbara enjoyed showing my big, naked prick to her friends as much as I enjoyed exposing myself to whoever happened to unexpectedly come over. Making my flashes appear unintentional, with Barbara not admonishing me, I got off on showing unsuspecting women my big dick.

Being the pervert that I am, I even exposed myself to her 73-year-old mother when she unexpectedly knocked at our door on her way to the airport. She was moving to Kentucky to live with a man that she met online. Like mother like daughter, Polly was as much of a whore as was her daughter. I only wished that I knew Polly thirty-years ago. If she still looked this good now, I couldn't imagined what she looked like then.

Whenever she stayed over, she enjoyed deliberately flashing me her naked breasts. One time, while Barbara was still asleep in the bedroom, she deliberately dropped her towel in front of me while making it appear accidental. I stared at her naked breasts, her brown, bushy pussy, and her naked ass when she turned and leaned at the waist to retrieve her towel.

Most times, especially after Barbara had left for work, and after Polly showered, she'd leave the bathroom door open to let out the steam. She'd dry her hair topless with her towel wrapped around her waist. She was as much of an exhibitionist as I was a voyeur. Sometimes, I'd stand in the bathroom doorway and talked to her while she dried her hair topless. She made me so horny seeing her naked breasts.

"Sorry, I have to pee," I said.

Taking my time pulling down my pajama bottoms, I made sure that she got a good, long look of my naked prick.

"I'm too lazy to walk downstairs," I said with a laugh.

She laughed.

"That's okay," she said surprising me with what she said next. "I love seeing your big dick," she said with a dirty laugh.

Taking my time wiping myself while turning to face her and holding my prick in my hand, she turned to face me while staring at my cock when I stood to wipe myself. Not making a move to cover her naked breasts, she flashed me her breasts as much as I flashed her my naked prick. It was inevitable that I'd be having sex with Barbara's mother.

F F F

Then, one night when Barbara was attending a male, strip club to celebrate the birthday of one of her friends, Polly stayed over for the weekend. Not wanting to go to a strip club with her daughter, she stayed home to keep me company. I wore my robe with nothing underneath, and Polly wore a short, sheer, low-cut, sexy nightgown. Whenever she stood in front of the TV, I could see through her nightgown as if she was naked.

I cuddled next to her on the couch while watching a moving. I loved Barbara's mother as if she was my own mother. I put my arm around her and she put her hand and her head on my chest. While hoping that Polly would notice it, it didn't take me long to have a throbbing and pulsating erection. I hoped that she'd reach down and take me in her hand. I've love for her to masturbate me.

Then, after Polly had her second glass of wine, making herself more comfortable while making me her pillow, she slowly slid down my body. She stretched out and put her head on my lap and her hand on my cock through my bathrobe. She fingered the head of my prick with her fingers in her sleep. Shocking me as much as she sexually excited me, I couldn't believe that Polly's mouth was only inches away from my erect prick.

'Oh, my God,' I thought. 'She's making me so horny. Forget about her masturbating me, I'd love for her to blow me.'

When I looked down at her, the top of her nightgown had fallen was wide open. I could not only see her naked breasts but also, I could see her erect nipples. Daring myself to do so, I stealthily moved my horny hand down and inside of her nightgown top to feel and fondle her naked breasts while fingering her erect nipples. When she stirred, not wanting her to awaken and catch me groping her breasts, I removed my hand from her nightgown. Then, after a few minutes, making sure that she was still asleep, I slid a slow finger across her lips.

Surprising me, she took my finger in her elderly mouth and sucked it as if she was sucking my cock. I couldn't believe it. While licking it with her tongue as if she was licking the head of my prick, Barbara's mother sucked my finger.

'I wonder if I put my prick by her lips if she'd suck my cock, too,' I thought.

Testing her to see if she would, I opened my robe, took my big dick in hand, and lifted my erect cock to her lips. Ever so gently while she was still soundly slept, I slowly slid my erect prick across her lips. Sure enough, as soon as I touched my big dick to her lips, as if she was dreaming of giving a blowjob, she parted her lips, and took me in her mouth.

'Polly blew me. Barbara's mother sucked my cock,' I thought.

I couldn't believe it. While she continued blowing me, I moved my hand back inside of her nightgown top. I fondled her naked breasts while pinching, turning, twisting, and pulling her erect nipples. I loved her big tits, so firm and soft at the same time.

Not taking me long to cum, with her a skilled cocksucker, I exploded a load of cum in Polly's mouth. She swallowed all that I gave her. With her still sleeping, I always wondered if she knew that she had blown me. I wondered if she feigned that she was sleeping.

F F F

When Polly suddenly appeared at our backdoor, I was in the kitchen making coffee. With me an early riser, up by 5 am, Barbara slept until ten or eleven. Whenever I flashed one of Barbara's friends my naked dick, it was when they unexpectedly appeared at the backdoor early in the morning and I was in the kitchen naked. With the backdoor mostly glass, I wondered how long Barbara's mother had stood there watching me.

Not shy about flashing her my big dick, knowing that she'd enjoy seeing it, I greeted her naked. Every time Polly visited us during the summer, returning my favor of exhibitionism with her exhibitionism, she'd hang around the pool topless. She had big, shapely tits, C cup breasts. A few times, whenever Barbara wasn't home, she dove in the pool naked and we'd swim naked together. Tempted to do so, I'd love to fuck her in the pool but I never did.

As soon as I opened the backdoor, I hugged her while reaching down and cupping her shapely ass in my horny hands. Like mother like daughter, even at her advanced age, they both had firm and shapely backsides. While wishing she was naked, too, I pressed my naked prick against her tummy. As soon as I hugged Polly, and cupped her ass through her short skirt, I had an erection.

When I pulled away from her, she stared down at my naked, erect cock in the way that I stared up at what I could see of her big breasts and her long line of sexy cleavage through her partially unbuttoned blouse. Polly never buttoned her blouse all the way. She was as much of an exhibitionist as I was. She loved showing off her cleavage, her low-cut bra, and her big, naked breasts.

"Oh, my, Ray," she said staring down at my prick. "Did I do that to you? Nice cock," she said touching my erect cock with her fingertips.

Then, surprising me, she wrapped her elderly fingers around my big dick while smiling up at me. She squeezed my cock while fingering the head of my cock. She slowly stroked me while staring down at my erect prick again.

"My daughter is a lucky woman," she said with a dirty laugh.

F F F

Always fussing with them, tying, and retying them, wearing a robe is uncomfortable. Robes make me hot.

While remembering exposing myself to her grandmother, I sat and chatted with Erin in the living room while we had a drink. As shocking as it was sexually exciting, she wasn't wearing a robe. She surprised me by coming downstairs in her nightgown. Between recalling exposing myself to Polly, her blowing me, and Erin sitting across from me in her sexy nightgown, I had an erection. What is it with this family. They're all whores.

"Please forgive me. I'm embarrassed," she said.

She looked down at herself as if looking to see what I could see of her through her nightgown.

"I didn't pack a robe," she said with a nervous, little laugh. "I thought I'd be staying in a motel room alone," she said looking down at herself again. "Yet, I'm more comfortable in my nightgown than I am in my clothes," she said with a shrug. "Whenever I'm home alone, a habit that I've always had, I'm in my nightgown," she said as her explanation.

She looked up at me with embarrassed shame while folding her arms around her nightgown clad breasts.

"No need to explain. I understand. Usually, when your mother was alive, more comfortable without my clothes than with them, I'm always walking around the house naked," I said. "I love being naked. I could have been a nudist," I said with a laugh.

After seeing so much of Polly's naked body, I never expected that I'd be seeing anything of Erin's nearly naked body. She wore a short, sheer, low-cut, sexy blue nightgown. Unable to stop myself from staring, trying not her to catch me staring, something that I never expected to see, with her showing me more than she should, she sexually excited me. Sometimes, depending on the light and where she stood, I could clearly see through her nightgown as if she was naked.

F F F

Funny to see, every time Major walked by Shirley perched on her seat on the couch, she gave him a playful swat with her paw and he'd jump. With the cat in the house before him, and with him a puppy, he deemed her as his pack leader. Glad they got along; I was glad that I could finally have a German Shepherd.

With Erin sitting like a prim and proper lady, I smiled over at Barbara's daughter while looking at what I could see of the size and the shape of her big breasts through her sheer nightgown. She certainly had big tits, much bigger breasts than her mother's B cup breasts and her grandmother's C cup breasts. A breast man, I love tits, especially big tits, and Erin had D cup breasts.

I enjoyed all that I shouldn't see of my stepdaughter's nightgown, clad breasts. When she unfolded her arms to lift her wineglass, I stared at all that I could see of her breasts through her sheer and low-cut nightgown. Then, when she leaned forward to lift her wine glass, she gave me a great down nightgown view of her naked breasts. I knew that Erin had D cup breasts because I saw her bra hanging in the bathroom.

Then, catching me off guard, something that the cat has never done, she jumped up on me to get away from Major. While holding the cat in my hands with my arms straight out as if I was holding something hot, I walked across the room to deposit her on the couch. Only, and unbeknownst to me, her claws caught my bathrobe.

As soon as I put the cat down on the couch and stepped back, Shirley pulled my bathrobe wide open. At first I didn't realize that I was exposed but Erin surely did. Shocking me as much as she sexually excited me, she stared at my exposed, naked prick as if she had never seen a naked prick before. With her eyes bulging out of her head and her mouth falling open, she continued staring at my big dick while I struggled to extricate the cat's claws from my bathrobe.

Then, trying to help me save my modesty, and/or perhaps, to get a closer and better look, she moved to her knees in front of me while trying to remove the cat's claws from my robe. When I looked down at her, I imagined her blowing me. Her beautiful mouth was only a foot away from my naked prick. I couldn't help but imagine what it would feel like for this beautiful, young woman to blow me. Lost in her stroking my cock while sucking my cock, I'd love to cum in her beautiful mouth.

12